Fill...er....

Struggles of an Imprint

SHORT CHAPTER

 

“Soo!” Tiffany smiled brightly as she sped over to the oncoming wolf.

“Lyss!” Cami ran over and was met halfway by the grinning wolf.

“They’re such sisters” Yuri chuckled, Jessica nodding beside her. Yoona brought up the rear and was greeted with a shy smile and a wave by Seohyun.

“What are ya waiting for? Shift so we can play!” Taeyeon said. Sooyoung nodded and started moving before doing the wolf equivalent of a shocked face.

“Soo? You okay?” Tiffany asked, being close enough to see the facial change.

GUYS WE LEFT OUR CLOTHES

Yoona paused before her wolf form collapsed in laughter

Absolutely perfect!!

Alyssa’s grin stayed in place as she looked at her imprint.

Taeyeon chuckled.

“They left their clothes at the house”

The three wolves looked embarrassed and bowed their heads.

“Lucky for you three, Tiffany saw this happening and figured we should bring you clothes just in case. Soo, Yuri brought you clothes to borrow. Yoona, Seohyun has clothes for you. And Alyssa, Cami grabbed you clothes.” Sunny said as the girls pulled the clothes out. The wolves took off to the tree line and changed, coming back shifted and less embarrassed.

“Thanks guys, I don’t know what we were thinking” Yoona said, rubbing her hand on the back of her neck. Sooyoung, who had just stopped near Tiffany, nodded.

“Yeah, good thing lil vampie here got our backs” Sooyoung ruffled Tiffany’s hair and winked, making the shorter woman giggle.

“Anytime, wolfie.” Tiffany blew her a kiss before skipping to the field.

“WOOH! Football with wolves! Finally, some real competition.” Yuri cheered, making her siblings scoff; Taeyeon going so far as to throw a rock at her, Jessica rubbing the spot that was hit gently.

The group of women were enjoying their time, playing around, when Sooyoung’s phone went off. Everyone paused as the girl looked at the screen and frowned. Answering the call, she held the phone to her ear.

“Yes, David?” she said.

“Where are you?” her father’s gruff voice answered.

“Uh…with Yoona, Alyssa, and the Kims?”

“Okay, well look. There was a situation at the res, and I offered Veronica’s family to come live with me. So clear out your room, because her sister will be taking your room.” Sooyoung heard one of the Kim’s scoff behind her and she rolled her eyes.

“Consider it done.” She didn’t wait for a response and locked the phone.

“He…he seriously just kicked you out. Like basically kicked you out.” Alyssa said. Yoona snarled with distaste.

“Is he literally stupid? You’re his daughter. What the hell?” Yuri laughed in disbelief. Sooyoung shrugged.

“Well…I guess it’s good that you moved in with us.” Taeyeon said, always the calm one.

“Yeah, honestly, you guys are more family in these past few months than he’s been most of my life.” Sooyoung confessed.

“Yeah, I mean, our home lives aren’t as wild as Sooyoung’s, but you’ve been really great to us. So, thank you, really.” Yoona said, Alyssa nodded in agreement.

“You are family to us. Of course we are going to be here for you.” Sunny spoke up, wrapping an arm around Sooyoung and Yoona’s waists and planting a kiss on Alyssa’s forehead, ever the mother figure.

At that time, Tiffany froze, the blank face of an on-going vision present. They all waited patiently until she came back to them. She came to with a gasp.

“What is it, Tiff?” Jessica asked.

“We need to get back home.” Tiffany said. Yuri placed an arm on her shoulder.

“Why?” They heard heavy footfall coming closer from the direction of the reservation.

“The shifters are coming.”

 

~~~~~~*********~~~~~~~~~~*********~~~~~~~~~~

Wow this chapter lol

it's like hella filler, but the beginning of this chapter has been lying here for like 3 months

I’m sorry guys, I’ve been having trouble writing this fic and getting inspiration for it.

 

What’s Up

Dear lort it’s been a hot minute since I’ve written one of these…

I just finished my first year of college and everything’s been really great and gay hahaha

 

For the most part I’ve been okay, if you’ve read most of these you know that a lot of emotional stuff goes on from my end, and y’know that doesn’t change. (I just got out of a relationship) But a lot of positives have also been going on like…I made a volleyball team that goes up north and I get to compete and if we do well there, we go international, so that’s a big thing J

 

I’m considering writing for other fandom stuff because there’s some stuff in the Supergirl world that I really want to write about.

There will also be a number of one shots that will be done over the next few weeks so look out for those ^^ Byeee!

 

~Alyssa