A Feather Like Touch That Meant Everything

We Got Married: Milky Couple

 

"How did you do all this?" IU asked.

"Secret" Wooyoung winked. IU blushed.

 

 


 

Kekeke, I made her blush. Wooyoung smirked.

"What is this?" IU noticed the letter taped onto her metal lid," A letter?" IU detached the letter off the lid and opened the letter.

 

"Dear Wifey,

Keke, I hope you like the event I organized for you! Events are so hard to organize D: But I'll do it for my wife any day. Hehe. These past three months has past by quickly. In these three months, I have discovered a different side of me, therefore I thank you for bringing out this side of me.Thank you so much for taking care of my and my members. I know 2PM can be outrageously crazy at times so thank you for being patient with me. I'm so glad to have a wife like you. I'll do my best, as your husband, to pamper and treat you like a princess. By the way, Happy Three Months :)

-Your Woobo"

"Y-yah! It's our three months!! Ko-komawo, Wooyoung-ah," IU felt conflicted, Today is our three months!

"You've done so much for me, I just had to do something in return," Wooyoung smiled.

"I-I'm really touched right now, give me a minute," IU stared at him. Wooyoung may be acting calm and collected about this but IU knows how much effort Wooyoung has put into this event. The whole set-up of it must of took him days of preparation. This was completely overwhelming for IU. IU can feel her heart beat at an irregular, yet quick pace. She has tons of questions running through her head. She continued to stare at him, his eyes to be more exact. Every single idol can hide their emotions with their facial expression but their eyes always gave it away. Staring into his eyes, IU wanted to the meaning behind his event. 

"Ne~" Wooyoung leaned back in his seat and watched IU. She was staring at him with such intensity, Wooyoung couldn't help but to stare into her eyes. Eventually, IU broke their eye contact and looked away. What was that?  Wooyoung stayed silent for a bit until he uncovered his and her metal lids off their dinner plates. IU caught the sound of the metal utensils colliding and looked at her plate. She gawked. Wooyoung prepared steak, mash potatoes, ceasar salad, and afreito pasta for the two of them! He prepared so much...

"Like I said, you deserve it" Wooyoung stabbed into the steak and began cutting the lean New York steak. IU picked up her fork and knife and dug in herself.

"You're eating it too" IU stated. 

"So? I deserve it too," Wooyoung grinned. IU giggled before enjoying her meal. A light conversation erupts beteween them, soon giggles and chuckles were heard through their meal. 

"Daebak, that was extremely yummy and fulfilling!" IU burped softly," Excuse me." Wooyoung chuckled at her antics. Cute.

"Now that we finished the meal, what about the presents?" Wooyoung lightly brought up.

"Presents? What presents?!" IU shot up from her seat. 

"Presents" Wooyoung slowly said, like he was talking to a toddler. Wooyoung stood from his chair and led IU to the front table at the front entrance. IU was excited. The past presents she received from Wooyoung were presents won in the theme park. This time around, these presents were hand-picked form Wooyoung and bought with his hard earned money. The table had a large square present wrapped in baby pink wrapping paper. Wooyoung handed her the present.

"Dugeun! Dugeun!" IU took the present from Wooyoung and slowly unwrapped the present neatly. 

"Wait, can I open it right now?" IU asked. Wooyoung nodded. IU unwrapped the wrapping paper and took the lid off the large box. 

"Waaa" Her eyes bulged out widely, her jaw dropped slightly. 

"It's not much but that's all I could do during my tour." Wooyoung said sheepishly.

"This is too much Wooyoung-ah!" IU stared at his present but couldn't bring herself to touch it.

"It's really not much IU-ah, look through it." Wooyoung nudged her. IU hesitated before dipping her hand into the box filled with small souvenirs. His tour was all over Asia and all the souvenirs were from different countries and provinces. Perfume, lotion, medicine packs, gloves, chapstick, key chains, phone cases, small dolls and plushies, cute statues, and tons of random stacks she has never seen before.

"Wooyoung.."IU was speechless. If he wanted a reaction from her, he wasn't going to get one. She was so shocked that she didn't know how to reaction or what to say.

"Hm.?" IU notices a rectangular velvet box at the corner of the large box.

"Bwah?"

"Open it" Wooyoung told her. And she did.

And she stared.

Eyes wide.

Mouth open.

A second wave of utter shock for IU.

"It's a charm bracelet." Wooyoung said softly. 

Silver Charm Bracelet

The bracelet was mostly empty. There were only two charms on the bracelet, a tree and a sushi charm.

"The tree represents the playground we met on our first day and the sushi represents-"

"It represents the sushi we made at your place with your members, right?" IU finished for him. 

"Ne, I'll be giving you a charm to add on once in awhile, so you'll have our whole marriage on your wrist." IU laughed at his last part.

"I like this present a lot Wooyoung-ah" IU smiled gently at him. 

"Of course, women loves jewlery" Wooyoung groaned.

"Yah!" IU smacked him lightly on his biceps. 

"Arraso, I'll help you put it on." Wooyoung took the bracelet out the rectangular box and placed it on her left hand. IU stared at him as he placed the bracelet on her. I just... don't understand right now.

"Done!" Wooyoung announced. IU snapped out of her thoughts and shook her left hand. She watched as the charms swing back and forth.

"It's so pretty, thank you so much Wooyoung-ah!" IU smiled brightly at him. 

"Wait," Wooyoung fished something out his pocket. Taking his hand our his pocket, Wooyoung held a star charm at the palm of his hand.

"This charm, is for today. The star-"

"represents the second before you gave me this event." IU finished softly.

"Ne," Wooyoung hung the star next to the sushi charm.

Staring at her left wrist again, "Chincha, chincha, komawo, Wooyoung-ah"

"Happy three months and your reward for cleaning my house." Wooyoung chirped.

"Ahh, Happy three months" IU smiled.

"Oh, you're three months present is in my bag!" IU walked to table and grabbed her bag. She handed Wooyoung her bag. Wooyoung stared at the bag then back at her.

"It's in there" said IU, "open the bag."

Wooyoung opened the bag and peered into the bag. IU drew nearer to Wooyoung. His eyebrows knitted together and stared into the bag confused. IU tipped toed at the best she can and 

"Wha-"

 planted a kiss on his cheek.

Wooyoung froze. 

IU fell back onto the balls of her feet. "Happy three months, Woobo!" IU smiled brightly at him, a little blush evident on her cheeks. 

Wooyoung, still frozen at his spot, was shocked at IU's bold move. She kissed him. On the cheek. IU kissed him on the cheek. His heart has been beating like crazy ever since the event started. Now, his heart was beating so loud he thought IU would've heard it.

"E-eh" still trying to register what exactly happened thirty seconds ago, Wooyoung responded numbly. IU giggled at this but her blush has gotten worse. 

"Come look at the view with me?" IU slid her hand into his to only grab his index finger and tugged him to the rails. Finally coming back to his senses, Wooyoung joined her to look at the magnificant scenary before them. Standing side by side, shoulder to shoulder, the couple didn't really pay attention to the view before them, but to the person next to them. The silence between them was not awkward at all, but a nice content silence. 

 


Apparently.....It's their three months! I didn't realize it until I wrote it. They started on September 3, and the day I just happen to pick on all the days of december, is the 3rd. So this is their third month. I really needed to start their connection, and not just them being cute and sweet. I also realized.. I'm about 1/4 done with this story. I've already have everything planned till the 3/4-4/4 of it. 

Enjoy :)

I didn't edit anything, sorry :\