Wifie's Thoughts

We Got Married: Milky Couple

"Ah chincha," Junsu scratched his head and started walking out the door," YAH. Khunnie. Let's Go!"

Nichkhun trailed Junsu out.

Everyone snickered. Junsu's reluctant expression to cook was priceless.


 

*We Got Married MC Room*

 

MC1: Wah! It's the second episode for the Milky Couple.

MC2: Ne, I wonder what they're doing today. They didn't spend much time together last time.

MC4: Ah, I hope they won't be awkward!

 

*With Wooyoung after a practice with 2PM*

"Omo! Wooyoung has a mission card!" Taecyeon exclaimed.

"Ah chincha?!" The 2PM boys immediately surrounded Wooyoung.

"Yah! Give me some space!" Wooyoung opened the letter and read,

" Dear Wooyoung,
Are you afraid of heights? Your next mission is to visit the Lotto World
theme park with your wife. Be there on Thrusday at 9:00 a.m. Have
fun!

-WGM"

"You're going to Lotto World?! With IU? Ohhh! Someone's going on a date!" Junsu teased. 

"They're going to walk around the theme park, holding hands, feeding each other food- all those mushy stuff." Chansung curled his fingers. 

"Yah! That's enough teasing!" Wooyoung blushed. 

"Omo! His face is red! Hahahaha, Wooyoung's going on a date!" Junho sung teasingly. 

"Ah chincha." Wooyoung sighed but a small smile was still plastered on his face. 

*Wooyoung In Front of Lotto World*

Wooyoung was standing alone in front of the amusement park. He was wearing a thin navy blue sweater, white jeans, and a pair of black high-tops. He nervously kicked at the invisible rocks on the concrete street. 

 

MC2: He kind of looks pitiful waiting alone in front of an amusement park with couples walking by!

 

Fortunately for Wooyoung, there weren’t a lot of people at the amusement park. A few minutes later, IU arrives.

"Mianhae! Did you wait a long time for me?" IU quickly apologized. IU was wearing a white T-shirt with a teddy bear hugging a heart on the bottom left corner, dark blue skinny jeans, and a pair of flip flops.

"A-ani, I just arrived a few minutes before you." Wooyoung replied," Let's go in."

The couple went to the ticket booth. Wooyoung, being the husband, paid for both their tickets. 

"Whenever we go out, I buy. Okay?" Wooyoung lightly commanded. 

MC3: Wah, he's taking his role as a husband seriously. He's paying for everything!

MC2: It makes sense since he debuted before IU did.

MC4: Ani! They debuted around the same time!

MCALL: Chincha? I didn't see IU much around 2PM's debut!

MC4: She didn't become main stream until her second album.

MC3: Well, someone did their homework!

The MCs laughed.

 

"Ne...” IU smiled. IU was happy that there wasn't a strong tense and awkward atmosphere between them. In fact, she felt comfortable enough to consider his  presence as a good friend. After paying for the tickets, IU took a map of the amusement park before the couple walked into the amusement park.

"So what do you want to go on first?" Wooyoung asked.

"Um...Something not too thrilling but fast enough to enjoy." IU replied, "What about the 'Silly Spray'?" Silly Spray was a rollercoaster that looped around the amusement park with crazy swirls, ups and downs, and loops.

"Yah! You said something not too thrilling but fast enough to enjoy. That's the most thrilling rollercoaster in this amusement park!" Wooyoung exclaimed.

"Ah chincha? Well go on that one later- Let's go on 'Space Shutter'." IU suggested.

"Let's go!"

Wooyoung and IU walked to the rollercoaster.

"So what did you do last week?" Wooyoung asked.

"The usual. I MCed for Inkigayo, guest starred on Happy Together, wrote some lyrics-stuff like that. You?"

"I recorded 2PM Show, guest starred with Teacyeon-hyung on Strong Heart, and practiced for 2PM's tour."

"Eh, you're going on tour soon! When is it?"

"It's around October and I'll be done by the end of November."

"So I won't see you for two months?" IU hesitantly asked.

"Don't worry... I'll um..I'll call you?"

"I've toured before and I know how tiring touring can be. Call me when you have the time. You need to take care of your own health first! Okay?" 

"Arraso." 

"And don't think about calling me when you're suppose to be sleeping. Sleeping is a must when it comes to touring. No skipping sleeping time. 5 hours of sleep before you call me. Arraso?" IU lectured. 

"Ne." Wooyoung was touched. Although he knew many fans, family members, and his 2PM members cared about him and his health, it was the first hearing it from a wife figure like IU.

"Promise? Cross your heart and hope to die?" IU glared.

"Promise. Cross my heart and hope to die.." Wooyoung agreed.

"Okay! Oh look, we're here," IU tugs on Wooyoung's sweater, “Let’s go! There's no one waiting in line for it!" 

The couple jogged to the rollercoaster. They got onto the rollercoaster and the ride quickly started.

~Wooyoung's Interview~

"I liked how she lectured me to take care of my health because that means she cares about me. We did many 'couple' things on our first day but I felt like she was really my girlfriend/ wife then." 

PD: Were you tired when you meet with IU?

"Ani. I was extremely nervous but I wasn't tired. Today is considered as our first date. I wanted to make good memories there with her," Wooyoung scratched his head a bit, "A few days ago, I searched IU on the internet, to get to know her a bit more. I realized how many uncle fans IU had. So from the beginning of the date, I was scared of messing up. IU's uncle fans were in my mind. I kept picturing them forming a mob and tracking me down to jump me if I did anything wrong." Wooyoung said sheepishly. 

 

MC4: 'YAH. YOU DIDN'T PAY FOR IU'S MEAL. LETS FORM A MOB AND HUNT HIM DOWN GUYS' -laughs-

All the MCs laugh.

MC4: I'm an Uncle fan Wooyoung! You better watch out! 

 

*With the Couple* 

"That was fun!"IU giggled.

"Ne! What's next?" After riding the rollercoaster, Wooyoung forgot about his worries and his nervousness. Wooyoung and IU looked at the map and looked for their next ride.

"Ah, what about the 'Snake'?" Wooyoung suggested. Snake did not have as many loops as 'Space Shutter' but had more turns.

"Araso" IU agreed.

Luckily, the rollercoaster was short walk. When they arrived to the rollercoaster, the line was empty again.

"Why is the park so empty today?" IU asked.

"It's a Wednesday, everyone would be at work or school." Wooyoung answered, "Better for us! Go!"

They quickly entered the ride and the ride finished too quickly for their liking. IU and Wooyoung came out the ride laughing and supporting each other.

"Aiigooo," IU laughs, "That was fun but I got dizzy."

"Yah! Watch where you're going!" Wooyoung took IU by the arm before she ran into the wooden park chairs. "Are you okay?" Wooyoung chuckled.

"Mmm," IU held her head in attempt to get rid of the dizziness she felt. "I'm fine, let's go on something less thrilling for now."

"Bumper cars?"

"OH! I'm so there! Let's go!" IU took Wooyoung by the wrist and ran.

"IU-ah! Stop!" Wooyoung cried.

"Wae??" IU stopped.

"It's the other way," Wooyoung chuckled. He ruffled her hair. "Jah, let's go." Wooyoung teased.

"Ne.” IU complied.

"Do you want to stop to eat after this ride? It's almost lunch time." Wooyoung suggested.

"After the bumper cars, though." IU insisted. They rode on the ride and headed to the closest restaurant, 'The World Finest'.

"They better be the finest" IU grumbled, "I ate a lot of food out there and we'll see if they're the 'finest'."

"Bwuah?" Wooyoung laughed, “You’re picky on your food?"

"Ani! The name just bothers me. What if the 'The World's Finest' isn't the world's finest? They're trying to promote themselves saying it's the best of the best but, actually, there's a restaurant out there that is better than them. So it's not 'The World's Finest'. It's just another restaurant in the world!" IU protested. They walked into the restaurant and are currently ordering their meals.

 

MC2: You know, if you listen hard enough you'd realize that IU's right-We just need to listen and comprehend it in IU's way.

MC3: So true! -Laughs-

MC1: I feel bad for the restaurant workers; they're listening to IU's rant while seating them! They all stiffen up by the time IU and Wooyoung are seated!

 

"Wah, they have a lot of options here!" IU commented.

"Ne, but I'll have...the Hawaiian pineapple steak. Mm. That sounds good." Wooyoung said.

"Oo! That sounds good. Hm... I'll get a tomato colored pasta with salmon." IU stated.

"Do you want any desserts?" Wooyoung asked.

"Chocolate cake!" IU exclaimed, "Or cheesecake?"

The waiter came by and Wooyoung ordered for the both of them. After a long and hard debate with herself, IU chose the chocolate cake.

"What would you like to drink?" the waiter asked.

"Water."

"I'll have a water, too."

The waiter took their menus and left the couple.

"So do you know when we'll get our house?" IU said excitingly.

"No, but let's hope we don't get what Jokwon and GaIn-noona had. I went to Khunnie and Victoria-noona's and it was a nice house." Wooyoung said.

"Mm. I hope ours would be something like Khuntoria's. A pretty view and a pretty house." IU said dreamily.

"Oh! By the way, Taecyeon wants to see you again. The rest of 2PM wants to meet their sister-in-law." Wooyoung shared.

"O-oh? When will I meet them?" IU suddenly became shy again.

"IU-ah! You've met them before!" Wooyoung exclaimed.

"Yeah, but I'm seeing them as brother-in-laws this time! So, I'm worried. Why do I have five brother-in-laws?!" IU complained.

"Well, if it makes you feel any better, 2PM is a part of Oneday and Seulong is part of Oneday. So you actually have nine brother-in-laws- and so does GaIn-noona and Victoria-noona.

"Wooyoung-ah! Nine brother-in-laws does not help!" IU pouted.

"You'll do fine. You really don't have to worry. No one in 2PM is picky or acts like a mother-in-law." Wooyoung soothed.

"Mm." IU said worriedly.

The waiter came back with their food and drinks.

"Wah. IU, yours look pretty good." Wooyoung commented.

"Yours too!" IU said.

They both began eating.

"Do you like the Adam couple?" Wooyoung asked. Wooyoung cuts a piece of his steak and fed it to IU.

 

MC1: They're feeding each other!

 

IU eats the piece of steak and replies, "Ne! They're so cute and funny. JoKwon's facial expressions are priceless!"

IU takes a fork full of pasta and feeds it to Wooyoung.

"Well, Kwonnie, Khunnie, and I were wondering if we should all meet up, with Gain-noona and Victoria-noona, as couples." Wooyoung says after swallowing IU's pasta.

"Oh, that would be fun!" IU feeds Wooyoung a piece of salmon.

 

MC4: Woh! That would be interesting. Watching Khuntoria, Adam, and Milky Couples together!

MC2: Ne! I hope the PD would make an episode like that!

 

"Ne, so I'll tell Kwonnie and Khunnie you said okay." Wooyoung said with his mouth full of salmon.

"Yah! Finish eating before talking," IU chastised. Wooyoung swallowed.

"Ne, IU-ah" Wooyoung feeds IU another piece of steak.

Soon enough, they finished their meal. The waiter comes back to take their empty dishes away and settled a slice of chocolate cake on the table.

"Cake!" IU squealed before taking a bite.

"You like sweet things?" Wooyoung asked. He didn't order any desserts and settled for watching his wife enjoy her cake.

"Ne! They taste so good!" IU took another bite into the chocolate cake.

"Oh? You don't eat them often right?"

"Ne. If I have to sing the next day, I can't eat sweets for those two days." IU said sadly. "Do you like sweets?"

"I'm okay with them. I don't hate it but I don't adore them like you do." said Wooyoung.

Much to IU's dismay, she finished her chocolate cake. Wooyoung paid for their meals and the couple left the restaurant.

"So we ate 'The World's Finest' food. How do you rate them? Do they live up their title?" Wooyoung teased. 

"Mmm. They're alright." IU said rated. 

Wooyoung chuckled. They began walking around the park aimlessly. They knew better to ride another ride right after eating lunch. They decided to walk by the game booths.

"Look at the games they have here! Omo, they look fun!" IU commented.

"Ne, do you want to play one?" Wooyoung suggested.

"Ani, you play. I want to watch my hubby play and win." IU smiled.

"Araso! Which game?" Wooyoung said excitedly.

"Mmm. That one." IU pointed to a basketball booth. They walked to the basketball booth. Wooyoung asked the worker, "How does the game work?"

"You shoot the basketball into the basket 8 times and you get any prize on the wall. We sell 5 basketballs for 800 won."

Wooyoung took out 1600 won and handed it to the worker. Wooyoung stretched a bit before taking a ball. He positioned the ball then shot the ball.

"Oh! So close, nine more left." the worker said.

Wooyoung took another ball and shot into the basket again. This time, the ball went in.

 

MC2: Yaah, it looks easy but it's not.

MC4: We make it look easy but it's pretty difficult.

 

"One down, seven to go!"

Wooyoung aims.

"Two down, another six to go!"

Wooyoung takes another ball.

"Ohhh, so close. Man, you got me going there. I thought you'd be those prodigy basketball players."

"Fighting Wooyoung-ah!" IU cheered.

 

MC1: Oh, he's pretty good at this.

All the MC agreed.

 

He shoots.

"Three down, five more to go!"

"Four down, four more to go!"

"Common! I'm running out of business here! Three more to go!"

"Second to last one!"

"Last one!"

 

MCALL: OH!!!!!

 

Wooyoung shoots.

 

MCALL: Awww. So close Wooyoung.

 

"Aww, so close. You only got seven."

Wooyoung glares at the basket. He was so close! IU lightly nudges him on the arm.

"Ne, it's alright! Seven is a lot! The prizes on the bottoms are cute, too!" IU smiled.

"Pick one pretty lady," the worker ushered IU to take a look.

"Mmm. I'll have the yellow teddy bear on the left." IU said.

The worker went to the yellow bear but did not get it. Instead, the worker takes the BIGGER yellow bear, above the original one IU asked for, and gave it to IU.

"But I only got seven shots." Wooyoung questioned.

"Yeah well, I don’t come across couples like you two anymore. So think of it as a gift from me. Next time, don't question a gift given to you. It might be taken away from you!" The worker teased.

"Kansaminda!" the Milky couple bowed.

"Have fun you two!" the worker shouted after them.

IU hugged the big yellow bear Wooyoung won for her. It was a simple yellow bear but it was simple and cute enough for IU to cherish.

"Komawo Wooyoung-ah" IU said while hugging the bear.

"Chonmanyeo (You're Welcome)." Wooyoung smiled.

IU squeezed the bear tighter into the hug and smiled. Wooyoung was happy IU liked the teddy bear. The couple were now walking around the theme park, enjoying the scenary the theme park provided.

"Woo!"

"Ne?" Wooyoung asked. Wooyoung didn’t notice the sudden change of nickname. The 2PM members usually called him ‘Woo’.

"Woo-Oppa?"

"Nee?" Wooyoung asked again.

"Youngie?"

"Neeeeeeee???" Wooyoung asked once again.

"Yeobo?"

"..." Wooyoung was taken back by the name change. He finally notices the change of nicknames.

"Which nickname do you like more?" IU asked innocently.

"Um..." Wooyoung's neck turns a bit pink. He couldn't help to feel embarrassed listening to his wife saying the nicknames so freely.

"Or do you like Woo-bo, Woo-yeobo?" IU added.

"The first one." Wooyoung slowly and shyly answered her. His neck gets darker.

"Woo?"

"Ani.., the first one of the last option." Wooyoung replied sheepishly. By now, his blush crawled up to his ears.

"Wae? I had so many options! Which one?" IU whined.

"Woo-bo." Wooyoung said while blushing. IU was completely enjoying Wooyoung's embarrassment, she wasn't allowed this sight of her husband blushing madly everyday. 

"Woo-bo? I like that one too!" IU smiled.

Wooyoung clears his throat, "Ne. What about you?" I need to stop blushing!

"IU-bo? No, it doesn't have a good ring to it like yours. U-bo? I-bo? Boo?" IU listed.

"U-bo or Boo?" Wooyoung narrowed down.

"Boo," IU said, "Make it have a little American feel to it."

"Boo!" Wooyoung teased.

"Ne, Woo-bo?" IU joked.

They both laughed.

 

MC3: You can see IU getting comfortable with Wooyoung enough to take some initialtive, like choosing their nicknames. That's a good sign!

MC2: That's true. It's a bit too mushy though!  >.<

 

"Mm. Do you want to go on another ride?"

The couple spent the rest of their evening in the amusement park. They enjoyed each other's company and built many memories together. Wooyoung won many other game booth games and supplied IU with many prizes. They went on many different rollercoasters, they went on the 'Silly Spray' as promised, and less thrilling rides, like the Ferris wheel. They took photo booth pictures and watched many exciting shows. By dinner time, they decided to eat at another restaurant at the amusement park but this restaurant had a complimentary view of the water show. Time passed by very quickly for the couple. Before they knew it, it was time for the couple to leave.

 


Wooyoung was driving IU back to her dormitory. The car ride to her dormitory was quiet. The couple was too tired to talk and when they did, they spoke the bare minimum. Wooyoung pulled up on the curb of her dormitory.

"I'll help you get your stuff" Wooyoung offered.

"Komawo, but I think I got it." IU answered. IU took the prizes Wooyoung won for her and the souvenirs from the amusement park.

"Boo, I helped you carry those when we were at the amusement park. You're not going to be able to carry those yourself now." Wooyoung took a handful of souvenirs and prizes from her hands, "I'll walk you up to your door." 

"Komawo, Woo-bo." IU gave him a sweet smile.

"Ne."

They carried the souvenirs and prizes to her door.

 

MC2: This is where the guy and the girl start thinking about what to do to finish off the date!

MC4: That's so true! The guy starts thinking about either hugging her, kissing her on the cheek or lips, or nothing at all.

MC3: While the girls are thinking if the guys are going to hug or kiss her. They start over thinking about what to do if the guy doesn't do the first move. 'Maybe I'll give him a kiss on the cheek? Or should I hug him? Kissing on the lip is too soon!' Kind of things!

 

The couple painfully reaches to IU's door. 

Finally, Wooyoung cleared his throat.

"Well, here's you're souvenirs." said Wooyoung.

"Komawo," IU smiled,”It was really fun today. I haven't had this much fun in a while. Komawo."

"Chonmanyeo (You're Welcome). I had a lot of fun too. We should do something like this more often." Wooyoung replied.

"Chya, so I'll see you this Friday?" Wooyoung stated. They agreed to have IU meet the 2PM members on Friday.

"Ne. Ottoke, I'm going to be so nervous! I'll call you tomorrow to ask you questions about them."

"Okay. Anyong-hi jumuseyo (Good night)." Wooyoung bidded.

"Anyong-hi jumuseyo (Good Night)." IU bowed before returning to her dorm.

"Jang Nara (Sweet dreams)" Wooyoung whispered. Wooyoung stood there until she was in her dorm, then Wooyoung walked back to their car. 

 

MC2: Maybe we're hoping for too much again...

MC4: It's the first date! What did you expect?

MC3: Calm down uncle fan! She's safe in her dorm! Nothing is going to happen to her.

MC4: I know, I know. But they look good together. That I have to admit.

 

~Wooyoung's Interview~

PD: How was the date?

Wooyoung smiled.

"Hehe. It was a perfect first date- at least, to me it was a perfect first date. It was an experience I always thought about. It was different when thinking about it and experiencing it. I really hope to have another date with IU like this again.

PD: What do you think about your wife now?

"My wife? Perfect match. I thank whoever matched me with IU in WGM. She's really nice, lovely, sweet, and cute. Her childish attitude is so cute. She brightens the mood in the room so quickly. She really knows how to have a good time. IU would make a really cute girlfriend.

PD: Perfect match? Why?

"Whenever I'm with 2PM, I would be the one that lightens up the mood in the room. By doing this, I am seen as the immature and dependent member of 2PM.But when I am with IU, I become an Oppa and I'm the one IU depends on. So I think I'll mature more through this relationship with IU. And I thank her for that." Wooyoung answered. 

 

~IU's Interview~

PD: How was the date?

"Amazing," IU smiled, "To me, he was being my ideal perfect date. He was very gentlemanlike. He respected my wishes and wanted to give me everything I wanted. He wasn't afraid of the rollercoaster rides that many friends of mine were. It was like he did everything for me. The best part is that he did everything for me with intentions of only making me happy." 

PD: What do you think of your husband after the date?

"Mm. He is very sweet, kind, funny, and surprisingly responsible. From the past, I knew that Wooyoung was a compatible person to hang out with or to be friends with. But he was a little reckless on being funny before. However, at this date, he didn't showed it. He was very composed. I like that in a guy. A responsible man that knows how to have fun." IU answered.

PD: What do you do with all the things Wooyoung bought you?

"..."

"Pff!" IU laughed, "Yah! I'm a newly-wed! You can't hold any of this against me!" IU giggled.

"I have the yellow teddy bear on my bed. When I sleep, I have the teddy bear either on the left of right side of me- like a life size pillow. When I'm not sleeping, I put it on the middle of my bed- like a center piece. I keep the photos hanging on my mirror. I have them punch holed and attached them all with strings. The photo booth pictures are in a secret place in which I will not reveal. Lastly, the prizes and souvenirs are all littered in my room. I gave up trying to place them neatly in a stationary place. It took too long. "

 

*With IU*[Off Camera]

After filming WGM, IU organized the souvenirs and prizes Wooyoung gave her. Every gift she organized made her smile. Wooyoung was being very sweet today. Anyone could see that Wooyoung changed for her to make her happier. Is this what WGM does to you? IU thought. Organizing the gifts really tired IU out more. It took a half an hour to get everything organized and by the end of the half an hour, she wasn't sure where she put some of the gifts. 

"Jah, time to sleep. I have a MCing tomorrow at 10 in the morning. I'll finish by 1pm. Then I'll eat a quick lunch after that. Hmm. There's nothing else tomorrow. Oh! I'll call Wooyoung after lunch. I hope he's not busy." IU muttered to herself.

"Ah Bwuah! IU-ah! You can't be so dependent on Wooyoung so quickly! Pabo! WGM is work and work only!" IU chanted. Work only! IU thought. She looked at the photo booth pictures on her desk. She had three pictures of them in the photo booths while Wooyoung took the other three. In one of the three pictures, IU and Wooyoung did a cute cat killing aigo picture IU wanted to try out after watching Wooyoung doing it in on a show. The second picture was a serious funny picture. Seeing this picture alone made IU laugh. She remembers it so well. It was hard to keep a straight face when it comes to Wooyoung. Wooyoung actually had one of the fail attempts of the serious face. The last picture brought IU a soft smile. In this picture, it really seemed like they were a couple. IU was on Wooyoung's lap and, together, they did a peace sign. This was the couple picture IU and Wooyoung wanted to give to the fans but she wasn't sure if she wanted to anymore. IU looked at the picture some more before going to bed. 

Ah, another thing to remind me of Wooyoung. She thought. On her queen size bed, the yellow teddy bear Wooyoung won for her was sleeping on the left side while she slept on the right. She wrapped her arms around the said teddy bear and hugged it tightly.

"I really hope I don't fall for your original owner. WGM is to satisfy the fans, not the celebrities. I'm really scared about what I'm starting to feel about him. “IU wiggled its nose. “I need to find a name for you soon. But for now, help me not fall for him. IU fighting!" IU cheered. She closed her eyes and snuggled into the teddy bear. Unconsciously, IU fell asleep to the scent of Wooyoung's cologne.

 


 

edited. 

-MiiLkYcOuPllE