Meet the Brother-in-Laws Part 1

We Got Married: Milky Couple

"I really hope I don't fall for your original owner. WGM is to satisfy the fans, not the celebrities. I'm really scared about what I'm starting to feel about him. “IU wiggled its nose. “I need to find a name for you soon. But for now, help me not fall for him. IU fighting!" IU cheered. She closed her eyes and snuggled into the teddy bear. Unconsciously, IU fell asleep to the scent of Wooyoung's cologne.


*With IU* [Off Camera]

Nom. Nom. Nom.

IU finshed her schedule today and was currently eating lunch at home. Suddenly, her cell phone lights up.

"Yeboseyo?" IU answered.

"Ji-eun! Are you busy for the rest of your day? If not, I was wondering if you want to do a recording session." IU's manager asked.

"Um. I was planning to get ready to meet Wooyoung's members tomorrow. I don't know when I'll finish. When do you want me to go to the studio?" IU reluctantly replied.

"Well, would you be done by 4?"

IU looked at the clock. It was currently 1:30 PM. "I'll be done by then."

"Alright, I'll see you at 4. Annyeong."

"Annyeong." IU hung up. She puts her phone away and quickly finishes her lunch. IU pulls out her laptop and started searching for 2PM personal informations.

"Mm. 'What does 2PM like to eat?'" IU typed.

"No..That's not it. What about 'Wooyoung's favorite food'?" IU muttered to herself.

"An chincha! How did Victoria-shi get any information off the internet?!" IU vented. In the end, she decided to call Seulong.

"Yeboseyo?" Seulong picked up.

"Seulong-Oppa! It's IU-imnida" IU said.

"Oh, IU-ah! What's up? Does your mom want me to convince you to go to college again?" Seulong asked.

"Ani, ani! It's just that I'm meeting 2PM members tomorrow as their sister-in-law, and I was wonder if you knew what they like to eat and stuff." IU shyly asked.

"Ohh..Well, that's easy- 2PM eats anything. I haven't seen them disliking a type of food before. But in the media, they say that Wooyoung likes chicken, Chansung likes bananas, and Nichkhun likes pork. I hope that helps you. Oh, and whatever you're going to cook, double the servings. 2PM eats a LOT."

"Komawo Seulong-Oppa!" IU wrote down the given information, "I'll cook something for 2AM in the future!"

"Ohhh chincha? We eat a lot too! You should know that." Seulong teased.

"Omo, my wallet's going to be empty soon. Jah, I'll talk to you later Seulong-Oppa! Annyeong." said IU.

"Annyeong!" Seulong hung up.

Mm... I think I'll make bibim naeng myun. IU thought. Oh! I'll make some sushi on the way. IU fetched for her handbag and left her dormitory. 

At the grocery market, IU wondered how she was to give the food to the members to eat. Could she make the food at their kitchen or would she make it before going to their domitory? She decided to ask Wooyoung.

"Yeboseyo."

"Wooyoung-ah. Its IU-ah." said IU.

"Ne, how are you today?" Wooyoung kindly asked.

"I'm fine. Are you busy at the moment?" IU wasn't sure if he was busy with his schedule and she didn't want to interrupt him.

"Ani, the guys and I are having a late lunch." Wooyoung answered.

"Wae?! Are you talking to IU-shi? IU-shi!! Annyong! It's Taecyeon-shi!" IU heard on the other line.

"Oh! IU-shi!! Annyong Haseyo! Junsu Imnida!"

"IU-shi! Junho-"

"YAH, stop it! You'll meet her tomorrow!" Wooyoung bellowed at s. IU laughed.

"Mianhae, they really want to meet you." Wooyoung said. Wooyoung moved to a quieter area and away from the 2PM members.

"It's fine." IU giggled. 

"So you called me to..."

"Oh, I almost forgot! I'm cooking bibim naeng myun for tomorrow's lunch, would the members like it?" IU hesitantly asked.

"You know how to make bibm naeng myun? Woah, the members would love it!" Wooyoung exclaimed.

"Chincha? That's good to hear, but I also want to some other dishes like sushi and ramen. But with those dishes, I can't pre-make them and bring them with me." IU pouted.

"You can make them at my place. Do you want to come directly to my dormitory or have me drive you there?" Wooyoung asked.

"Mm. What time would you be at my place if you were to pick me up?"

"Around 12-ish?" Wooyoung estimated.

"Ani! By the time we get to your place and have me cook the food, the 2PM members would be starving!" IU retorted, "But I don't want to go directly to your place. It feels like intruding."

"I have a photo shoot with Junho and I'll be done by 11:30. You can come over to the photo shoot and we'll go together to my place. Is that alright with you?"

"Ne! That'll be fine. Can you text me the address?" IU beamed at the new plans for tomorrow.

"Ne. Is there anything else you need help on?" Wooyoung asked.

"Mm. What does 2PM like to play?"

"Ani, ani. Don't worry about that. We can last two hours with just a piece of paper and a marker. Just focus your pretty head on the food. Arraso?" Wooyoung replied.

"Ne." IU smiled, "Then I'm going back to my grocery shopping. Annyeong~"

"Ne!" Wooyoung hangs up.

She looks at her phone and giggles. Even when they're off camera, he was being nice and gentlemanlike with her. Putting her phone away, she shopped for the groceries she needed. 

*IU's Dormitory*

IU came back from the grocery market at 3:10PM. She bought loads of groceries due to the widely known appetite 2PM showcased. She transfered all the ramen and sushi ingredients to the refrigerator and left the bibim naeng myun on the kitchen table. After that, she finally started cooking.IU started with the soup base. IU setted a large bowl on the kitchen table, added a soup base packet, drizzled a small amount of vinegar into the bowl, added the sesame seeds and sesame oil, inserted a chunk of the red pepper paste, and sprinkled a small amount of sugar into the bowl. 

I hope they like it IU thought while putting on her plastic gloves. She then mixed everything together. Once she tasted the soup, she was satisfied with its taste. But when she looked at the patch she made, she knew it wouldn't fill the 2PM hunger. IU started to make antoher  large batch of the soup base.  

IU checked the time and saw it was 3:35. Gah! I need to hurry! IU freaked. She didn't have enough time to make everything. The car ride to the studio was at least 15 minutes. IU hurridly stuffed packed the soup base into a large container. Then, she put the vetables in the bag and placed it in the refrigerator. IU put the uncooked noodles in another bag and placed it near the fridge. 

*Friday: 11:00 AM at Wooyoung and Junho's Photo shoot* [On Camera]

 

MC2: Oh, it's time for the Milky Couple!

MC4: You know, I look forward to watch their segment!

MC1: That's because you're an uncle fan.

MC4: And there is nothing wrong with that!

MCALL laughs.
 

IU walked in the set of Wooyoung's photo shoot. She felt like a intruder when she weaved through the set to find her husband. Aigoo, why is the food so heavy? IU whimpered. The amount of food she prepared was plentiful. She carried the food in a large recyclable bag.

 

MC3: Poor IU, she made so much food and she has to carry it around!

 

"IU-shi!" A man called for her. "IU-shi. Annyong Haseyo. Lee Joo Seop imnida. I'm 2PM's manager."

"Oh, Annyong Haseyo. IU imnida." IU bowed.

"Ne, ne. Uh- Wooyoung-ah told me that you'll be here today. I didn't expect you to be here so early." said Joo Seop. 

"Well, I had time so I dropped by a bit early. Is it too early? I could come back in a bit." IU suggested.

"Ani, ani! It's fine. Do you want to see Wooyoung-shi? He's in the dressing room right now."

"He's decent, right?" IU hesitantly asked.

"Ne, ne! Sorry to give you that impression. He's doing hair and makeup right now. This way." Joo Seop guilded.

IU followed 2PM's manager and weaved through the crowd of people with him. Occasionally, she would wave and bow to the staff members she passed by. When they arrived to the dressing room, Joo Seop peaked inside the room first, to make sure Junho and Wooyoung were decent.

"Wooyoung-ah, IU's here." Joo Seop said.

"Wae?! It's only 11:00AM." Wooyoung exclaimed.

"Well, she's right here. Are you going to leave her outside the door?" Joo Seop asked. Wooyoung bounced off the chair and opened the door for IU.

"IU-ah! You're early. Come in." Wooyoung moved aside for IU to come in.

"Ne.. I hope IM not intruding," IU walked in and bowed to the staff members, "Annyong Haseyo! IU imnida!"

The staff greeted her back.

"Ne, I thought I'd drop by to see how you were doing. I finished my schedule early today and got bored." IU giggled, "But then I thought, why don't I go bug my husband? So here I am!" IU grinned.

"Well, you can watch the photo shoot. We're almost done, actually. We just need a few more frames on two more outfits." said Wooyoung. The couple seated themselves to the couch in the dressing room. 

"Junho's doing the photo shoot right now. He'll be here in a bit." Wooyoung added.

"Chincha?" IU rubbed the side of her arms. 

"Boo, don't worry. I'm right here. If he does anything inappropriate, just tell me and I'll hunt him down for you, okay?" Wooyoung half joked, half soothing IU's nerves.

"Ne..." IU gave a shaky smile. 

"Ah, Wooyoung-ah- It's your turn." Junho walks into the room, "I heard from the staffs that your wife is somewhere in the set- Oh! Annyong Haseyo. Junho imnida!" Junho took notice of IU in the room and immediately greets her.

IU bolts up from the couch and bowed, "Annyong Haseyo! IU imnida! Please take care of me."

"Yah, Junho! Knock before coming in next time! You scared her!" Wooyoung warned.

"Mianhae. I didn't know she was here already!" Junho said in his defense.

"Early or not, you should've knocked!" Wooyoung retorted.

"Arraso, arraso; But why is IU-shi here so early? I thought she'll be here around 11:20AM or something." Junho rubbed his neck.

"Ano, should I leave?" IU said meekly.

"Ani, ani!" Junho and Wooyoung exclaimed simultaneously.

"Nice to finally meet you IU-shi," Junho bowed, "Wooyoung always talks about you now a days."

"Chincha?" IU perked up with the new subject.

"Ani, ani!" Wooyoung tried to defend himself.

"Ne! He's always talking about how cute you are and how MFFFHHHH-" Before Junho could finish, Wooyoung had Junho in a headlock with his hand over Junho's mouth.

Wooyoung cleared his throat, "Anyways! Do you want to watch me do the photo shoot or stay here to talk to Junho?"

"Wae! I wanted to hear what he had to say!," IU pouted, "What's wrong about him telling me these things?" 

"Ani! It's just that..-sigh- Just talk about it when I'm not here." Wooyoung lets go of Junho.

"Mmm, well there's plenty of time to talk to Junho later. I want to see how my husband work" IU smiled.

"Waaaaa, you guys are so sweet and mushy." Junho commented, "It's like watching WGM 3D."

"I'll see you in a bit Junho-ah!" Wooyoung left the dressing room with IU. When they arrived to the set, IU was given a seat near the computer was. She was able to see how the pictures came out ad if she looked over the computer, IU can see Wooyoung, in person, modeling. 

"Waaah, my husband is jjang!" IU giggled. His pictures were coming out great. He did some serous pictures that showcased his modeling skills and he did some cute pictures to please the fans.

"Omo! I like this one!" IU squeaked. Wooyoung was leaning on the side of the couch, his head tilted to the side with his eyes piercing through camera lens. How can he look so hot, yet cute, at the same time? IU pondered. IU looked over the computer and watched Wooyoung model. He was being too adorable.

"IU-ah, would you like some frames with Wooyoung?" PD asked her.

"Wae? Can I?" IU asked.

"Ne, just after we finish the next set of frames." PD replied.

"Kansamnida!" IU bowed deeply.

 

MC1: That's really nice of the PD to do that!

MC4: Ne, it's probably because it's IU.

MC3 laughs: Ne, ne! It's IU. Her name alone explains everything!

MCALL laughs.

 

"Ne." He turned his attention to Wooyoung. "Wooyoung, that's enough for this set. Go change and come back with Junho!"

"Ne!" IU followed Wooyoung back to the dressing room.

"So how was I?" Wooyoung asked.

"Jjang! You had some really good pictures!" IU answered.

"Ah chincha? That's good to hear. Maybe you can get the PD to give you some of the pictures."

"Ani, ani. That's asking too much from the PD." IU rejected. They were back in the dressing room and Junho was getting his hair and makeup done.

"Bballi, bballi Wooyoung! I want to go home and eat IU's lunch already." Junho whined.

"I'm the husband and I can wait for my wife's cooking," Wooyoung muttered, "Why can't he wait?"

IU heard his mutter and lightly giggled. "Go change Woo-bo, I need to use the restroom." 

"The restroom's right there," Wooyoung pointed to the door on the other side of the room. IU went in.

"Woo-bo?" Junho teased.

"I knew you were going to say that." Wooyoung sighed. The staff members immediately had Wooyoung change his clothes before IU finished using the restroom. He wore a heavy faded purple jacket with a white branded t-shirt underneath. He then wore tinted blue straight jeans. By the time he finished putting on a casual black belt, IU came out the restroom.

"Nice." IU commented on Wooyoung's outfit.

"Mmm. It's not bad." Wooyoung tied the shoe laces of the black sneakers he wore. He went to the makeup chair and the staffs redid his makeup. IU looked at Junho. His outfit matched him pretty well. Junho had a simple white sweater to outline his muscles. He wore a navy green cargo pants with a vanilla belt. He also wore black sneakers. He didn't have any accessories on, just like Wooyoung.

"Waaaa, you guys look good. I wonder what I'm supposed to wear." IU said out loud.

"Wae? You're modeling too?" Junho asked.

"Ne, PD asked me if I wanted to take some pictures with Wooyoung." IU replied. A staff member comes up to IU and hands her outfit.

"After to put those on, sit on Junho's makeup chair and we'll do your hair and makeup." the staff directed.

"Ne, Kansamnida." IU bowed. She went to the restroom to change.

"Wooyoung-ah! What is the concept of the photo shoot?" IU shrieked.

"Eto, the concept is that the phone we're advertising can be used anywhere. Wae?" Wooyoung responded.

"Because this is the outfit they gave me!" IU came out with a royal blue, tight and short dress. It came up to her up to her mid thighs and was tight everywhere expect her torso, which came out flowing from the V-neck strings supporting the outfit. Basically, she was wearing a club outfit.

Wooyoung was speechless when IU came out the restroom. "Wooyoung-ah! Get the staff member here!" Wooyoung didn't hear IU and continued to stare at IU. "WOOYOUNG-AH. GET THE STAFF HERE!" IU shouted.

"N-ne!" Wooyoung snapped back to reality and retrieved the staff member.

 

MCALL laughs.

MC4: I bet Wooyoung liked it!

MC2 and MC4 high fived.

 

"Mianhae! Here's your outfit! Mianhae!" the staff member bowed. She gave the real outfit to IU. IU slams the restroom door shut.

"Damn, she looked pretty good in that." Junho whispered.

"Yah, watch it. That's my wife you're talking about. Don't talk about her like that." Wooyoung warned.

"Ne, ne."

IU came out the restroom with the appropriate outfit this time. She wore a cute navy blue ruffle shoulder strap bow chiffon dress(search that up and you'll see the dress). 

"Much better" IU smiled. The dress was cute with a hint of iness in it.

"Wooyoung, Junho, go to the set first. We'll send IU there when she's done." said the staff member.

"Ne" The boys chanted.

"I'll see you in a bit." Wooyoung said.

"Ne." Wooyoung left. IU sat on the makeup chair Wooyoung sat previously and the hair stylist immediately worked on IU's hair.

"You're going to have wavy, y hair." the hair stylist said, "After that, I'll touch up light makeup on you. You really don't need any makeup on."

"Kansamnida." IU thanked the hair stylist's compliment. Once she was done, IU rushed to the photo shoot set.

"I'm here!" IU announced.

"Great, get in. There's no concepts. Just have fun and be yourself. I've talked to your manager and she said it's fine for you to be in this photo shoot." the PD said.

"So I'm going to be advertising this?" IU cautiously asked. She needed to notify her manager if she was taking part of an advertisment. 

"Ani, I'm just taking pictures for you guys for fun." PD answered.

"Ohh, Kansamnida!" IU bowed. She walks into the set with Wooyoung and Junho.

 

MC1: They look so pretty!

MC3: Mm! I wonder what they're going to do-Oo!

MCALL: Aww, it ended already?!

 

 



There's not much here to edit. What I'm editing is anything that made Wooyoung and IU too close to each other when they shouldn't be. Sorry to all the readers that likes the skin ship. I like them too but it's way to early in the story for it. And don't compare my story to other stories out that that hugs, kisses, and says 'i love you's on the first couple of chapters. My story is nothing like that. So thank you :) 
edited

-MiiLkYcOuPllE