We Forgot

We Got Married: Milky Couple

Author's note: I updated! But it isn't the update you are going to like. It's a really short update this time. I don't like it.. but the ending has a meaning to it.

AND. The reason I haven't updated recently. I'm lazy. And I'm having a bit of a writer's block. I'm not that motivated to write anymore. I told myself that I'm not one of those Authors that demands reviews from my readers. But it's nice to have more that 4 reviews for each chapter saying 'UPDATE SOON!" Authors get motivated and inspired to write more when people review! With a review that shows us authors that our readers really like our stories. 'Update soon!" doesn't really give that special kick to get authors moving along. (any authors out there will understand me!!!) I know there are readers out there that are reading this story. I wouldn't get 'new subscribers!' notification if no one reads this. So pretty please, review!

 

~Onto the story~

 

"Come look at the view with me?" IU slid her hand into his to only grab his index finger and tugged him to the rails. Finally coming back to his senses, Wooyoung joined her to look at the magnificant scenary before them. Standing side by side, shoulder to shoulder, the couple didn't really pay attention to the view before them, but to the person next to them. The silence between them was not awkward at all, but a nice content silence. 

 


 

[Off Camera]

"And that's a wrap!" PD hoarsed voice echoed throughout the set. 

Wooyoung and IU jumped at the sound of his voice. They have forgotten about the camera crew who were filming their every move. IU's eyes wided by a fraction. I kissed Wooyoung on the cheek on television! IU panicked. The couple stared at each other, trying to digest what has happened. They can see the reality sinking in each others eyes, watching and waiting to see how the other would react. Unfortunately, IU broke their silent communication when she heard her manager asking for her. 

"Ne-e! I'll be there in a minute!" IU retorted, her focus back onto the man before her. But then she gave him a lovely smile that was engraved into his memories forever. 

"I really had a wonderful time with you today. Regardless that it was a schedule or date, it was really fun. And chincha komawo for the event and presents." IU bowed.

"I had a great time too. Since today is our 3 months, I couldn't not do anything special for you" Wooyoung didn't know what to say anymore. He still had her kiss fresh in his mind.

"So...was the kiss my present?" Wooyoung grinned. Hey, what better way to approach the kiss other than to poke fun at it? He immedately gets a response from her. IU's face flushed bright red and her eyes were at everywhere else but his eyes.

"I..I..w-well..about-t th-that..."IU couldn't believe she did that herself! Her hands combed her already straightened hair and she couldn't stay still!

"Hm? Is it not? Then where's my present? Is it better than a kiss?" Wooyoung teased. He couldn't help it. She was too cute when she's embarrassed. Wooyoung, barely a foot away from her, leaned down till their noses were centimeters apart. IU's eyes widen in shock.

"I'm right here, not wherever you're looking at." Wooyoung pointed to himself.

"O-okay, okay!" IU squealed. He. Was. TOO. Close! She can feel her face flush harder.

"IU-ah????!!" her manager called for her again.

"I gotta go! Thanks again!" IU quickly bowed to the ssanti dancer and dashed to her manager.

He watched her run to her manager fondly before plastering a soft smile on his face the entire ride home. The whole event, the money worth, and the hours spent was worth wild for Wooyoung. He did not regret any bit of it.

Wooyoung thanked the camera crew and the supporting staffs before calling his manager.

"Yeh Wooyoung?"

"Hyung can you pick me up?"

"Arraso, where are you?"

"Gwanaksan province, at the mountain side."

"Okay, I'll be there." Lee Joo Seop, 2PM's manager, hung up. Putting his phone away Wooyoung looked around him. The sky was pitch black, signifying the time was somewhere near the early morning. This time of night was were the mind wonders and his mind wondered off to the special nation's little sister.

 


 

*With IU" [Off Camera]

IU stared outside the window. The cars came and left, one or two vehicles consisted the same pace her manager drove but it only lasted a few minutes. But her mind was not on the cars, her mind was on the man who has just given her an undescribable event. She loved it, so much. However, the swelling in her heart and the warmth she felt at her thoughts of her on-screen husband swung hand in hand with a sense of dread and emptiness. IU knew perfectly why she felt that way. As long as IU played the on screen wife on WGM with Wooyoung, she will feel this way.   

"O-oppa..."

"Hm?"

"This is a variety show right?"

"Ne" Her manager shifted uneasily in his seat.

"Variety shows are suppose to be fun and silly..."

"..."

"So why does it hurt?"