Meet 2PM

We Got Married: Milky Couple

"Ahhh, Well I need to go. I'll see you later?"

"Okay, Bye YEOBO" Wooyoung joked.

IU giggled. "Byee~"


At 2PM Dormitory

*With Wooyoung* [Off Camera]

Home sweet home, Wooyoung thought. Meeting his wife was exciting but very tiring. After saying their goodbyes, Wooyoung decided to go home. When he did go home, he regretted coming back home so early. Wae? Because the second he walked through the door, 2PM members mobbed him with questions.

"Wooyoung-ah!! Who's your wife?!"

"Woo! How was the first meeting?!"

"Is she pretty?"

"Do we know her?!"

"Yah! I can't answer your questions all at once! Stop screaming me. Ah, chincha!!" Wooyoung covered his ears while walking away from them. Too bad for Wooyoung, s followed him.

"So do we know her? Is she pretty?" Junsu asked. Wooyoung stomped into his room with the rest of the members two steps behind. Wooyoung's room was very Wooyoung like. His walls had a soft blue vintage pattern with highlights of white and yellow. A navy blue and white stripped queen size bed is settled at the corner of the room, with his closet facing him (It's like Junsu/Taecyeon old room in the Mong Hong Show). In front of the bed, music notes were scattered on the black desk, with the computer off. Then, on the side of the desk, held a large blue shelf containing his favorite fan gifts. On the other side of the desk, holds another shelf were Wooyoung has his books and whatnot. The 2PM members settled into his room comfortable before asking more questions.

"Ne." Wooyoung replied.

"So we do know her?! Who is it? Is she a singer?" Junsu asked again.

"Ne." he replied again.

"Have we worked with her before?" Taecyeon asked.

"Ne." Does anyone see a pattern?

"What company is she in?" Chansung questioned.

"Ne." Wooyoung replied again.

"Oh bwuah, Wooyoung!! You're just saying yes to everything!!" Junsu exclaimed.

"Just tell us who our sister-in-law is!" shouted Junho. 

"I wasn't lying to you guys when you asked those quesitions. She's a singer, we've worked with her before, she's pretty, and she's in a different company than us." Wooyoung justified.  The group listened to Wooyoung's words. They desperately wanted to know who his wife was.

"Give us a hint Woo." Junho whined. 

"Taecyeon-hyung knows her and supports her and I as a couple." Wooyoung said, "That's a big hint right there." 

"Taecyeon-hyung! Who do you want Woo to be with?!" Chansung asked. 

"I don't remember! Too many girls have liked him."

"Do you have and rumors or scandals with her?" Nichkhun asked. 

"Woah! Where did you come from? Shouldn't you still be with Victoria-shi?" Chansung asked. 

"Her manager called her. We had to cut it short today. So, Wooyoung, did you have any rumors or scandals with her?" 

"Ne.." Wooyoung replied reluctantly.

"IS IT SANDARA?!" asked by Junho.

"OH!  ITS TIFFANY!" screamed Taecyeon.

"NO! ITS SUZY" 

"PABO! WOOYOUNG SAID SHE'S NOT FROM THE SAME COMPANY." hollered Junsu.

"Taeyeon?!" said Nichkhun. The members became silent. The rumors and scandals of Wooyoung and Taeyeon were horrendous. Many fans still believe they had something and will continue to grow but Wooyoung, 2PM, Taeyeon, and SNSD knew they were nothing but friends. 

"Ani.. None of you guessed it right. You guys guessed everyone I had rumors and scandals with except for this person who is my wife." Wooyoung replied (by now, Wooyoung has a -.- expression).

"..."

"IU-shi?" Taecyeon asked. 

"Finally!! Someone got it right!! SARANGHAE TAECYEON-HYUNG." Wooyoung tackled him with a hug.

"Wae?! IU-shi is your wife?!" the 2PM members exclaimed. (Taecyeon-"Saranghae Wooyoung ^.^)

"Ne. You wouldn't believe it, right? I didn't until I saw her." Wooyoung untangled himself from Taecyeon and sat back down on his rolling chair. 

"But aren't you four years older than her? She's eighteen and she's already married? That's so young!" said Junsu. 

"The age difference doesn't matter. Uee was younger than her husband for a good ten years?" replied Nichkhun.

"Well, congratulations Wooyoung! You've got a cute and pretty wife. I hope you do well on the show and REALLY get to know her this time" Chansung teased.

"Yeah. Congrats Woo, you're one step closer to beating V6." Junho joked (On episode 1 of 2PM Show, they couldn't beat a group called V6. Wooyoung and Junho was like.."It's because we haven't experienced relationships and break ups. That's why 2PM lost. Btw. This was a joke).

"Yah! Watch it, guys" Wooyoung warned. Junsu walked to Wooyoung.

"Well, now that you have a wife," Junsu wrapped his arm around his head and lowers him down,"You need to know what and what not to do. Because now, you are officially tied down to her. So -Junsu wiggled his finger left to right- no drinking, no clubbing, no looking at other women, no giving overly dramatic fan services, no nothing."

"Wah, a husband's life is hard." Junho said. 

"Those were the obvious things you can't do since you became a husband," Nichkhun walked closer to Wooyoung,"Now you have to understand the female language." 

"Female language? There's a female language?" Wooyoung pondered. I can barely keep up in English.

Nichkhun took a seat on Wooyoung's bed. "The female language is basically understand how a female's mind works. Depending on the female, they would prefer one thing over the other. But, all females wants to be understood and treated well by their partner. Since IU is unexperienced with relationships, she would be depending on you to guide her. BUT, you are also unexperienced. So you need to know how to treat a woman." Nichkhun cleared his throat. "First thing first, manners. Every woman wants a well mannered partner. It makes them feel well assured and proud (of you). Be polite. Open the door for her, walk on the dangerous side of the sidewalk, order her meal for her-stuff like that. Also, talk to her. Ask her how her day was. Do not be too quiet around her. You want to have a comfortable atmosphere between you two. You don't need to go all out in a conversation. The simple 'How are you?' or 'Did you do anything interesting lately?' questions. Second, be nice. Third-"

"Wait, there's no explanation for the second one? No examples?" Wooyoung asked.

"You need examples on how to be nice?!" Junsu asked. 

"Never mind. Go on."

"Third, be understanding and considerate. A woman wants a man that is considerate and understanding. This is the most difficult thing as a husband or a man in a relationship because they won't tell you what you need to know. You observe her actions and her facial expressions to see she her dislikes and likes." 

"But that's not the hard part." Taecyeon comments,"The hard part is when they test us. They want to know how much we understand them so they purposely ask us questions that can either screw us up big time or gain loads of brownie points." 

Nichkhun nodded.  "Whenever this happens, you're on your own. No one can help you get out of those questions. You can only get them postponed and not truly escape them. " 

"So I have to get them right..right?" Wooyoung asked. 

"It's better if you get them right. It's hard to get them right. It depends on the difficulty of the question. If she asks the 'Do you think I should buy this one or the other one?' and you get it wrong, then she'll just be disappointed in you. If she asks the 'Do you remember what you said last to me on the day we first met?' and you get it wrong, you might sleep on the couch that night." Nichkhun answered. 

"Wah, Khunnie, how many marriages did you go through to know all this stuff??" Junho asked. 

"Five," Nichkhun joked,"Omma, my two sisters, my grandma, and Victoria-shi."

"Wah! Nichkhun! You player!" Chansung joked.

Everyone laughed.

"Ah, Wooyoung. Do you have any questions?" Nichkhun asked.

Wooyoung scratched his head hesitantly. "Not really, you explained this pretty well. Do any of you keep in touch with IU?"

The members looked around wondering if anyone could answer his question. "No," Junho answered,"Wae?"

"Well, if I want to do a special event for her or just to be nice to her, I need to know what she likes and dislikes. I can't ask her every question I have in mind or else she'll find out what I plan for her." Wooyoung said. The 2PM members nodded in agreement.

"Why don't you talk to Seulong?" Taecyeon asked,"Or anyone in 2AM. They're all pretty close."

"Arraso. I'll do that. Thanks guys" Wooyoung grinned.

"Anytime Woo," Junho said,"As long as we get to meet her soon!!"

"...-Ne..." Wooyoung replied.

"Now, who's cooking dinner? I'm starving!" Chansung whined. They're talk had gone over five hours and it was currently 7:00. All the boys were hungry by this point.

"I nominate Nichkhun-hyung!" Junho stated.

"Aye!" Wooyoung replied.

"Yah! I helped you out and you're going against me? Bwuah!" Nichkhun retorted.

"Mianhae, Khunnie. I just don't want to eat stomach pills after eating dinner again." Wooyoung pouted.

"Agreed!" Junsu supported.

"Yah! Junsu, you're my helper!"

"Bwuah! Wae!" Junsu shouted.

"Because you agreed with Wooyoung and you're the only one that didn't have a schedule today." Wooyoung and Nichkhun had WGM recording, Taecyeon and Chansung was on Sebaqi recording also , and Junho was training with Dream Team.

"Ah chincha," Junsu scratched his head and started walking out the door," YAH. Khunnie. Let's Go!"

Nichkhun trailed Junsu out.

Everyone snickered. Junsu's reluctant expression to cook was priceless.


This chapter wasn't edited at all. I didn't feel the need to. This was Wooyoung's moment with his boys. 

Oh. And to all the Taeyeon fans out there. I acutally do not mind her anymore. I use to dislike her. But since I got to see her during the sweet couple episodes, I couldnt really hate or dislike her. 

-MiiLkYcOuPllE

I'm done. Thanks! :D