The Wife

We Got Married: Milky Couple

Previously,

He reads outloud.   "At least she has a cute sense of humor" Wooyoung chuckles. 

"Kamsahamnida."

  What?!  Wooyoung shoots up from the slide and looked at the direction of the voice. My wife?! He stares at the woman in front of him, shocked.


"Kamsahamnida."


-blink- -blink- -blink-

That was all Wooyoung could do. He stared at his wife or one of the possibilities of his wife. Could it really be her?

"IU...-shi?"

"Annyong Haseyo, Wooyoung-shi." IU bowed.

"Annyong Haseyo." Wooyoung mimicked her bow. Then, he hesitantly asked, "Is IU-shi....my wife?"

"Ne" IU smiled.

"Ah chincha? Waa! I have such a cute wife!" Wooyoung grinned, "How have you been lately?"

"Kamsahamnida. I've been busy lately MCing for Inkigayo, performing, composing."

"Oh, someone's busy lately!"

"Not really... I'm sure 2PM is also busy too!"

 

MC1: Wahh, they talk so freely together. Usually, the first conversation would be awkward.

MC4: Ne, but they got to know each other through Dream High.

 

"We are," Wooyoung scratched his head, "But we'll manage."

"Mmmmm." IU responded.

"..."

"..."

 

MC2: Nevermind! They're still awkward with each other. 

MC4: Well, they saw each other as co-workers for Dream High, now they see each other as their spouse. That's a bit difficult to adjust to, isn't it?

 

~Wooyoung's Interview~

PD: What were you thinking when you saw IU?

Wooyoung chuckled. "Honestly?" Wooyoung said, "The first think that popped into my mind was  'Pil Sookie and Jason' from Dream High. Afterwards, I was nervous about our future relationship. She didn't open much to me during the filming."


PD: Many of the viewers heard from your interview in Night After Night that you and IU weren't close.

"We had this professional relationship that I didn't want. I wanted to have a closer relationship with her-like a close friend. So I tried to get close to her throughout the drama but, as Seulong clarified, we weren't as close as I would like. When IU approached me today, I somewhat expected an akward meeting."

PD: Are you happy about the selection of your wife?

"Yes and no. I have another oppurtunity to get closer to her but I'm afraid that she'll keep her distant with me again. She knows what she's doing most of the time but I'm not sure if she's comfortable with being in a relationship." Wooyoung replied.

 

MC3: You know, I've never seen IU in an rumors about relationships. If there were any rumors, it would be about some other celebrity liking her or her celebrity crush on Taeyang.

MC1: So basically, no one knows about IU's dating skills. 

MC4: Oh, I would be worried if I was Wooyoung!

 

~IU's Interview~

PD: What did you think about your husband when you saw him?

IU played with her hair. "I did not have a good impression because he was so late. But when I saw Wooyoung-oppa reading the WGM note, I knew Wooyoung-oppa had his reasons for being late. So I didn't think negatively after that."

PD: You're first meeting with him?

"Before we started shooting this episode, I promised myself to open up more to my husband. I was thinking 'IU! You're going to be married to this guy now! You need to open up in order for the relationship to work out. You can do it. Fighting!' Literally, those were the same words that ran through my mind this morning but when I saw Wooyoung-Oppa, I completely blanked out. I became that shy girl I was. The thing about Wooyoung-Oppa being my husband is that he was my co-worker but now I had to look at him and say 'Oh, he's my husband now', so that was a bit different. After that, I became worried if I can open up to him and this relationship." IU responded.

 

MC1: Right off the bat, they are worried about their relationship. That's not good.

MC4: They'll make it through like all the other couples!

 

*At the Playground with Milky Couple* 

The couple looked at each other awkwardly. 

"So why were you so late today?" IU tried to break the awkward tension, "You were never this late during fliming of Dream High."

"Wae? I was only fifteen minutes late!"

"Ani! I waited an hour for you. You were suppose to be here by 8:00."

"Ah Cincha?! My manager-hyung told me to be here by 9. Mianhae?" Wooyoung bowed.

"Ah! Don't have to bow! Wooyoung-shi, no need to be so formal!" IU said. 

"Arraso." Wooyoung replied. Wooyoung was surprised. IU was more opened now than their time at Dream High.

"I know this is early for me to ask but are you comfortable with me being your husband?" Wooyoung asked. 

"Mmm, I am comfortable with you but it's difficult to adjust to." IU reassured.

"Arraso. I'll drop hints of banmal here and there today so take your time, okay? Don't force yourself." 

"Arraso, kamsahamnida." IU bowed. 

" Yah! You said no bowing, why did you bow?" Wooyoung joked. 

"Eh? Oh, Mianhae!" IU bowed again.

"Oi, I wasn't suppose to bow again! IU, Pabo!" IU muttered to herself. Wooyoung held back a grin. She's just as adorable as she was during Dream High. Wooyoung's eyes widen in surprise before speaking up again.

"I went to get you ice cream before I came. Do you want to eat it now?" Wooyoung asked. Wooyoung picked up the plastic bag with the ice cream tubs and handed IU a tub. "Its French Vanilla, I hope you like that flavor."

"Kamsahamnida. I like French Vanilla," IU said. She took the tub from him and started eating. "Woh! Where did you get this ice cream?"

"Ani, Manager Hyung told me my wife wanted ice cream, so I went to the convenient store and got some. The ajusshi said you like French Vanilla and waffles, so I bought them. Were you close to him before?"

IU set the ice cream onto her lap. "That was a long time ago. I would go there with my little brother every Monday before I debuted. Because we went there every Monday, the ajusshi and I became really close. Ah, I should visit him sometimes." IU picked up her ice cream and continued eating it. "Komawo Wooyoung-ah. It's been awhile since I ate this ice cream."

 

MC3: Ah!! She's using banmal!!

 

Wooyoung smiled at his wife. "Your welcome."

 

~Wooyoung's Interview~

"It's like having a concert in Busan. I get too see the streets where I use to walk home from school but after the concert is finished, we move on to the next location. The ice cream held a special memory for her and I can relate to that as a celebrity." Wooyoung nodded, "Once a singer or any kind of star debuts, the previous life style seems more valuable than before. We treasure those moments deep down."

PD: She spoke to you first with Banmal.

"I was acutally surprised she spoke to me in banmal so quickly. I'm glad she spoke to me freely." Wooyoung stated. 

 

*Eating the ice cream at the playgound*

"IU-ah."

"Ne?"

"I want to be complete honest with you now before you finding this out yourself in the future."

"Buawh? Are you cheating on me already?" IU lightly joked.

"Ani! What I have to tell you is nothing like that at all," Wooyoung said, " I just wanted to say that I have never been in a relationship but I'm willing to do my best to make this relationship work out."

IU looked at her husband. He was serious. She couldn't help but to smile, he was being honest with her. "I also have never been in a relationship so I will do my best in to making this work out. " IU slightly bowed.

"And I will do my best to make the relationship work also." Wooyoung returned the bow. They smiled at each other. 

 

Maybe we can work this out...


 

"So is there anything I need to know about you? Like what you dislike and like?" IU asked. It has been an hour since they have meet and they were asking each other questions.

"Um, I dislike people looking down at me or anyone else. I never feel superior over anyone and believe that everyone can work together to make any situation better. I love eating, dancing, and joking around."

"Om, I dislike people eating loudly, celebrities giving out too much fan service, and bitter food. I like sweet, simple, and cute things."

The continued the conversation until they finished the ice cream tub. Once they finished they tubs of ice cream, a WGM letter was thrown at the couple. Unfortunately, the letter slapped Wooyoung on the face. 

"Wooyoung-ah! Are you okay?" IU tried to stiffle her laugh. Wooyoung pouted.

"Yah! It's no funny and I'm fine." Wooyoung said.

"Mianhae." IU opened the letter and read;

Dear Milky Couple,

Congratulations on getting married! Your first misson as a couple is to make memories of your first meeting at this park. Have fun!

-WGM.

 

Suddenly, a box of supples were brought to the couple. The box containted a couple camera, a box cutter, four colors of spray paint, and two pernanent markers . IU looked at the materials given to them and grabbed the box cutters and the couple camera.

"Wooyoung-ah, lets the do the trees first!"

"Which tree?" Wooyoung asked, "Oh! How about that one?" Wooyoung pointed to a tree with many limbs. It was also the cute ideal type of tree that would be all scratch by  couples.

 

MC4: Can they do that? It's graffiti isn't it?

MC2: I don't know but they're doing it! 

 

"Okay!" IU walked over to the tree and started to climb the tree. But IU couldn't reach the first limb. IU frowned. The limb was too tall! She tried jumping and tip toe-ing but it didn't work. Wooyoung watched her attempt to climb the tree. He smiled widely at her. She was just too cute! Wooyoung walked up behind from her, grabbed her by the waist, and pulled her up to the limb. IU jumped in shock when she felt hands on her waist. But when the limb was within her reach, she got onto the limb as fast as she could.

 

MC1: Ya, Ya, Ya! They're doing skinship on their first day!

MC4: Watch the hands!

MC3: That's really sweet though.

 

"Yah! You scared me!" IU pouted.

"Mianhae, I thought you wanted help to get up there. " Wooyoung replied.

"It's okay.Come up here then!" IU said.

Wooyoung climbed the limb effortlessly. He sat behind IU while IU's back was tickling Wooyoung's chest. IU blushed. She has never been this close to a man willingly. Whenever she was very close to man, it was for work purposes only. Handing Wooyoung a box cutter, IU asked, "What do you want to write?"

Wooyoung, too, has never been this close to a woman without work purposes. His blush was evident. Taking the box cutter from IU, he was forced to lean forward to write on the tree. Leaning forward, he can feel IU's back touching his chest. "Do you want something cheesy like a heart with our names on it?" He started to carve into the tree.

 

MC4: YA, THESE TWO.

MC3: Omo, they're both blushing!!

 

IU blushed more. She can tell that he worked out a LOT.  "Ani-i, it's too cheesy. What about this." IU stuttered. IU began carving onto the tree. Both of them worked on carving on the tree. Sneaking a peak on her husband's carving, IU laughed. "What is that?!"

Wooyoung drew the two of them on each side of a heart. The concept was cute but carving it on the tree didn't work out so pretty. "That's you," pointed to the left figure, "That's me," pointing to the right figure," And that's a heart to symbolize our marriage!" Wooyoung explained.

"It looks like a heart with two mutated ears on it!" IU giggled.

"Yah! I tried.." Wooyoung pouted. He knew it came out weird. "What did you draw?"

On IU's side of the tree, she drew a couple holding hands with a carton of milk in the back.  On the carton of milk, it says "Milky Couple" The drawing was not as bad as Wooyoung's but carving a picture still made it look somewhat awkward. 

"Wah, that's better than mine.. kinda."

"Yah! it IS better than yours" IU sticked out her tongue at him and continued to work on her drawing. So childish Wooyoung thought. He was glad that his wife wasn't the serious type. It was fun right now. While IU continued to work on her carving, he left his drawing the way it was. He felt that there was nothing in the world that can fix it. So on the top of both their drawings, Wooyoung carved "Wooyoung+IU= Milk Couple <3"

IU was happily content with carving her artwork until she became painfully aware of the position they were in. IU was working on her drawing near the middle of the section while Wooyoung stretched his arms above IU's head and hovered her. Wooyoung surrounded her. She can smell his cologne and feel his muscles stretch whenever he moved his arm. She suddenly became really uncomfortable and hot. Really hot. Like her face was burning red (because it was). 

Wooyoung , oblivious about his wife's situation, finished his drawing and leaned back. IU breathed out  heavily. That was really hot! Wooyoung looked at their masterpiece. "Wah, it doesn't look bad! Are you done yet IU-ah?"

 

MC3: Wooyoung-shi! Too close to the nation's little sister!!!! 

MC1: He doesn't even notice it.

 

"Ne-e.." IU stuttered. She wasn't completely over about what she felt. Wooyoung took the couple camera and took the picture. "Hana, too, set!" They took a picture by the side and another picture from the top. "The pictures came out really well!" IU said.  Wooyoung nodded his head in agreement. Then, he took the box cutters and threw them onto the sand.

"Do you want to go down first? Or do you want me to go down first?" Wooyoung asked.

"What's the difference?"

"If you go down first, you jump down yourself. If I go down first, you can jump down with me catching you."

The distance between the limb and ground wasn't great but it was enough to scare IU.

"...Ani. I don't want to jump down."

"Wae? Are you afraid of heights?" Wooyoung asked.

"...-there has to be another way to go down!" IU whined helplessly.

"There is.. but you need to close your eyes, okay?"

"Eh?? Close my eyes? Wae?"

" Do you not trust your husband?" Wooyoung questioned her.

"Ani! Okay, okay!" IU closed her eyes.

Wooyoung swung his leg over the branch. He then did the same with IU. Wooyoung held her by her back and knees; he swiftly lifted her up. IU caught on quickly and wrapped her arms around his neck. She cuddled her face on his shoulder. She was blushing like crazy! She did not want Wooyoung to see her blush so much today.

Wooyoung softly said, "Hana, too, set!"He slid off the branch and landed on the ground. "See? It wasn't so bad." Wooyoung said while putting her down. IU's feet was now on the ground but she still didn't let go of him.

 

MC3: Skinship already?! 

MC1: But I think these are mandatory skinships. I  mean, how else would IU get down from there?

MC4: YOU GO BUY HER A LADDER. THAT'S WHAT.

MCALL laughs. 

MC2: I guess we have an IU fan here!

 

"IU-ah?"

"Oh- Mianhae!" IU quickly let go of him. She swiftly walked to the box cutters and put them back into the box. She was trying her best to wash the blush away! She really didn't like blushing so much in front of Wooyoung.

"Let's do the spray paints next!"

IU took the spray cans out the box and gave Wooyoung the blue and black spray cans. " This time, let's make something together." IU went to the slide Wooyoung sat on moments before and sprayed "Husband <3"  while Wooyoung went to where IU stood and sprayed on the ground "Wife<3."

"Should we spray the floor or the wall?" IU asked.

"Eh? There's a wall?"

"There's a restroom stall nearby (like the beaches?) We can spray that instead."

"If we spray the floor, the paint will wash away when it rains. The wall it is. Lead the way Ms. IU" Wooyoung grinned.

The couple walked side by side. Once they arrived to the stall, they immediately started spraying. Did they plan something on the way there?

"I'm done!" IU exclaimed.

"Give me a second, I'm almost done!" Wooyoung continued to work on their masterpiece., "There!"

Stepping back, the two couple surveyed their masterpiece. Their masterpiece was a picture of the couple standing in a tub of ice cream, the lid leaning on the tub, with Wooyoung feeding IU ice cream. On the tub, they wrote "Milky Couple" Then they finished it off with cute little hearts around themeselves.

"Wah, It's so cute!" IU said while admiring their work, "Picture!!!"

Wooyoung went back to the box and took out the couple camera. Running back to the artwork, Wooyoung and IU took pictures of it. They took several pictures alone with the artwork, and together. They had one picture of the artwork itself.

 "So what next?" Wooyoung asked.

"The permanent markers. Oh! Wooyoung, can we write to each other but on the playground stuff-like the ladder and swings?!" IU asked.

"Ah.. IU, um, okay. You have the left side of the playground while i have the right side. okay?"

"Okay! OH! And when we're done, we won't go and find each other's message!"

"Wae??"

"Cause we can come back a next time and read it. Then we'll see if what we wrote came true or not!" IU smiled, "Lets go!"

IU sprinted to the left side of the playground. IU already knew where she would write her message to Wooyoung. She found the spot when she was waiting for Wooyoung to meet her. She stopped at a swirling blue slide. She took off the cap, climbed onto the slide, and began to write. On the other hand, Wooyoung had some difficulties on where to write his message. He wanted to do something cute, yet fun (AN: as if what they did today wasn't cute enough -.-). Soon enough, he decided that he would write his message on a swirling ladder. Wooyoung sighed. He knew he was going to be dizzy by the end of his message. 

 

MC1: What they're doing is adorable.. but they damaged a lot of public property today. 

MC3: Who pays for the fines? 

MC4: WGM? or Milky Couple? 

[WGM paid the fines of the graffiti the Milky Couple made...]

 

Later...

"Oppa! I'm done!" IU said, "Oppa! Where are you?"

"I'm right here." Wooyoung was sitting on the curb of the sandbox. He finished within seven minutes after he found his message spot. 

 

MC3: They acutally got closer in one day. 

 

"Oh, you finished already? What do we do next?" They decided not to take a picture of the message. It would be better to read the message the next time they visit.

"Well, it's almost lunch time, do you want some lunch?"

"Yeah! I'm getting hungry" IU and Wooyoung walked out of the playground and onto the streets. As soon as the walk off the playgrounds, there was a olive green Lexus LS waiting for them. The couple walked towards the car and noticed a note on the windshield. "'This is your present for being married. Enjoy your present!' Oh! IU-ah, this is our car now!" Wooyoung said excitingly.

"Wah, I'm starting to like a married life!" IU giggled. They got into the car and drove off. 

"Where do you want to eat?" Wooyoung asked.

"Um, I'm craving for some Vietnamese noodles right now."

"Pho' it is then." Wooyoung drove them to a Vietnamese noodles restaurant.

 


-Sluuuuuuurp-

-...-

-Sluuuuuuuuuurp-

-..-

-Sluuu-

"Yah! Wooyoung, stop it! That's disgusting!" IU snapped. It was disgusting hearing people slurping their food. Other people are eating too!

"Mianhae.." Wooyoung stopped slurping and at his noodles silently. They ate their noodles in silent until Wooyoung broke the silence.

"So, what did you think of me when you saw me?"

"Hm? mmm..Jason. Dream High. I was a bit worried about how our relationship as a couple would work out." IU said.

"I thought about Dream High and Pil Sook. I was happy that you were the one that wrote the note."

"Oh Chincha? That's funny cause-"

They continued to have their lovely conversation until their meals were done.

 

End of WGM  [Offically Off Camera]

 

"And thats a wrap! Thank you for your cooperation. That's was cute. Our next shoot would be a week later, when both your schedules are empty. Get to know more of each other! Til' then, Bye!" PD stated before leaving.

The staffs congratulated the couple before leaving. Wooyoung and IU sat where the were last filmed. Now that the camera was gone, the atmosphere became awkward.

"IU-shi, let's work hard together on the show, neh?" Wooyoung spoke.

"Ne, let's work hard together." IU echoed.

"So what are you going to do now?" Wooyoung asked.

"Um, I have recording to do. You?"

"A free day. Manager Hyung didn't know how long WMG will take. It took Khunnie awhile for his first day. "

"Ahhh, Well I need to go. I'll see you later?"

"Okay, Bye YEOBO" Wooyoung joked.

IU giggled. "Byee~"


Edited. :)
-MiiLkYcOuPllE

again