Ch.1: Meeting Each Other

We Got Married: Milky Couple

*We Got Married MC Room*

MC1: Welcome to We Got Married!! Today, we have a new couple adding into our program!

MC2: Yes, Yes- let's see who they are!

 *Unknown Place* 

    It was eight in the morning. The birds were chirping and Seoul was in it's busy traffic jams. Classes were in session, late wakers flared at the inadequate drivers on the streets, Starbucks was filled to the brim with customers. The busy mornings of Seoul was certainly lively, a trademark of a magnificent city. Miles away from the city life, a rural town had a breathtaking forest within walking distance. Hundreds of trees stood within the beauty of nature. The soothing trickles of the running creeks, the chirps of the various of birds communicating, the refreshing breath of clean, woody air. Even gray concrete,manmade road beneathe felt natural and somewhat relaxing. Visiting such a place would release mountains of stress and clear ones mind. A natural environment releases only ease and tranquility to it's visitors.

A large built silhouette was shown strolling along the edge of the road, enjoying the beauty and welcoming the serenity of the woods. Stretching his arms out while tilting his head back, he inhaled the minty, fresh air the woods provided. His navy blue jacket hiked up along with his stretches. Underneathe the jacket snuggled a white V-neck tshirt. Surprisingly, thedark pair of black jeans and black converses he wore weren't too dirtied by the dirt covered concrete. Tilting his head forward, he patted his head to check if his blue denim hat was still there. Yup, still there. Satisfied with himself, he continued his stroll in the woods.

 

MC1: Oh! This is the male of the couple!! Who is it?!  

MC2: He looks familiar..! The MCs sat at the edge of their seats, waiting for the camera to expose the guy's face. 

MC3: Ah! Director, why are you doing this to-Oh! Oh its-!

MCs: It's Wooyoung from 2PM!!

 

*With Wooyoung*

    Crunch. Wooyoung's converses crunched against the sand splattered road with every step he takes.  He let out a heavy sigh. Although the view was refreshing, Wooyoung felt uneasy. Today, he was meeting with his 'wife' and he didn't know how what to think of it. Wooyoung has never experienced anything like this before. The thought of meeting his significant other was unsettling for him. He prayed in hopes of handling everything thrown at him well. Suddenly, Wooyoung received a phone call. 

"Yeboseyo?" Wooyoung said. 

"Wooyoung-ah! Are you almost at the convenient store yet?" the caller asked. 

"Ani, Hyung. Wae?" 

"PD just called me and he wanted you to know that you are meeting your wife at nine." 

"Hyung, it is only eight ten. I have time. Calm down, Hyung" Wooyoung replied. 

"Ani. You don't meet your wife at the convenient store, there is a cab that takes you to her." 

"Alright, alright. I'll pick up the pace. Anything else, Hyung?" 

"Ne, call me when you're at the convenient store."

"Kay. Bye." said Wooyoung. Looks like I'm getting a morning exercise today Wooyoung thought. He took off his hat and jogged.  Fifteen minutes has past by the time Wooyoung arrived at the convenient store. Wasting no time, Wooyoung searched for his ride to his wife. He found a taxi. A strange taxi. A bright baby pink with neon blue plaid taxi? These taxis exists? Aishhhhi, Wooyoung thought, I'm meeting my wife in a cotton candy taxi?  He trudged along sulkingly to the pink and blue taxi and entered the taxi. Just when he was about to greet his taxi driver, his phone light up. He forgot to call him Hyung!

"Yeboseyo?"

"Wooyoung! Are you at the convenient store yet?" 

"Ne. What's my next step?" Wooyoung said while silently signaling the driver he needed to leave the taxi for a bit. 

"Go into the convenient store and buy ice cream. Your wife's manager said that your wife wants the ice cream here. Get her the ice cream then get onto the taxi. He knows where your wife is. " 

"Thanks, Hyung. I'll see you later. Bye~" Wooyoung hangs up. He left the taxi and was in the ice cream section of the store. Why were there so many flavors to pick from?! Wooyoung thought frustratingly. Wooyoung really wanted to give a good impression to his wife. He just didn't expect which ice cream flavor would be the impression he would be giving her. But if his wife really liked ice cream, he had to decide well. Does she have a strong sweet tooth for chocolate? Or is chocolate not sweet enough for her? OR she doesn't like chocolate and prefers fruit flavors like peach, mango, strawberry, blueberry, or cherry? Maybe she has a mature sense of taste and would go for pistachio, mint, taro, or mocha? OR. I'm thinking too much into this, he thought, Screw it. I'm getting her French Vanilla. He grabs two tubs of French Vanilla and walks to the cash register. The worker behind the register scanned the ice cream tubs. Wooyoung hands him the money but noticed the worker included two waffle crackers with his purchases.

"Ah, excuse me. I didn't buy those." A bemused Wooyoung explained.

"I know but French Vanilla ice cream tastes better with the waffles. I'm sure you wife will enjoy these. She did when she was young." The old man, the worker, nodded in approval as if he was reminscing the past.

"You know my wife?!" Wooyoung exclaim in shock. Would he tell him who his wife is?!

"Ne, before she became famous she would come here and buy French Vanilla ice cream for her and her little brother." So she has a little brother, Wooyoung thought, and she's a good sister-she doesn't sound bad so far.

"Ajiusshi, can you tell me anything else about my wife?" Wooyoung asked. 

"Mianhae. I can't. They won't let me say more. That will be 8000 won." 

"Oh! Thanks Ajiusshi." Wooyoung forgot about the time! He quickly paid for his purchase and returned to the taxi. 

"Annyong Haseyo! Sorry that it took so long." Wooyoung apologized.

"Mianhae. But we're late so this might be a bumpy ride." the taxi driver said. 

"Ne. kamsahamnida." Wooyoung lightly bowed. Wooyoung sat down comfortably before reorganizing himself. He setted the ice cream to the seat besides him and glanced at the clock. It was 8:45!! He was late!!

 

 

MC2: Wahh. Wooyoung is so polite! 

MC4: He is. But he's late!! Is he going to make it in time?

MC1: let's hope he is!!

 

*Wooyoung in the Taxi*

  Wooyoung felt antsy. He couldn't sit still while the taxi is moving. He wanted to go faster but he couldn't fly there. So he tried distracting himself; He checked on his appearance thrice, made sure the ice cream wasn't melting too fast, and watching the scenary go by bored him. Wooyoung settled with watching the clock. Oh! It was now 8:53. Seven more minutes before he was officially late. Great. 

"Are we there yet?" Wooyoung couldn't help but to ask. 

"We're half way through." the taxi driver replied. 

"Asshhi." Wooyoung sighed. Scratching his head, he pondered about his wife. So far, the Ajiusshi told him that she has a little brother and treats him kindly. That means that his wife was kind and caring person. She has a sweet tooth, so she probably has a bubbly and hyper personality? Hopefully. And what is her career? Is she an artist like him or an actress? While these thoughts consumed him completely, time flew by quickly. 

"Wooyoung, we're here." 

"Oh, really? Kamsahamnida!" Wooyoung paid the taxi driver and asked, "Where am I suppose to go from here? My manager told me you'd know."   

"Ne, see the playground down the street? Your wife is there. Good luck!" 

"Kamsahamnida." Wooyoung thanked the taxi driver again before leaving the taxi. Once he left the taxi, Wooyoung checked the time. 

"What?! It's nine ten?! I'm late!" Grabbing the desserts, ran to his destination. Wooyoung ran to the playground and noticed a problem. The playground was huge! It was a child's haven. Slides and ladders looped across the playground, bridges connected the platforms, monkey bars littered the playground and swings sets were on the side. Oddly enough, there were a small amount of kids playing here. Wooyoung approached the playground in hopes of finding his wife. He walked around the sandpit and saw a WGM note on a slide. Wooyoung picked up note and read the note... 

*Playground at 8:00 am*

  The wife sat on a slide, waiting patiently for her husband to come. She wore a cute blue-red plaid shirt with white short shorts. After waiting awhile she asked the camera man, " Am I late or is my husband late?" 

"He's late." 

"Okay.." This is not a good impression on her. She did not mind if he was late to events but the first event was important. Is her husband always late? So rude and maybe impolite? The wife started worrying about her husband.

8:15 am

"He's late.." 

8:30 am

"Are you sure I'm on time? I think I'm early.. Or he's really late." 

8:45 am

-growl-  "I'm hungry..he better have a good excuse!!"

9:05 am

-cricket cricket-

*Back to Wooyoung* 

Wooyoung picked up the note and read the note,"

'Dear husband,

Back in a flash! :D

-Your Wife.'

What is this?!" Wooyoung exclaimed. Was his wife playing tricks on him?! He looked around suspiciously, as if someone was to prank him. But after that, Wooyoung lets out an exhausted sigh and sat on the slide. Placing the ice cream next to him, he leaned back on the slide and held the note up, sufficently blocking the sunlight from his eyes. "'Dear Husband, Back in a flash! :D-Your Wife'." he read out loud again. "At least she has a cute sense of humor" Wooyoung chuckled. 

"Kamsahamnida."

  What?!  Wooyoung shot up from the slide and looked at the direction of the voice. My wife?! He stared at the woman before him, shocked. 

 

MC3:"Yah!! Who is the wife?!"

MC2:" Wahh, Director is really good at making us wait!! Haa..!"

 


How is it?! It's my first time writing!! Leave a comment and subscribe if you like my story!! And please excuse my grammar and spelling mistakes, is Ajiusshi correct? Thanks!!! :)
EDITED....... 
just some changes here and there :)