Meet the Brother-in-Laws Part 2

We Got Married: Milky Couple

"Ani, I'm just taking pictures for you guys for fun." PD answered.

"Ohh, Kansamnida!" IU bowed. She walks into the set with Wooyoung and Junho.

 

MC1: They look so pretty!

MC3: Mm! I wonder what they're going to do-Oo!

MCALL: Aww, it ended already?!


*In the car driving back to 2PM's dormitory at 11:40AM*

"Wah, PD was nice to let us take some pictures!" IU commented.

"Ne, he's also giving us copies of the photos." said Wooyoung.

"Will I get a few copies too?" Junho asked.

"Probably." Wooyoung shrugged.

IU, Wooyoung, and Junho were in the car ride back to 2PM's dormitory. During the ride to the dormitory, IU started to get nervous again. Junho and Wooyoung tried their best to calm her nerves.

"Do I look okay?" IU asked. She was wearing a navy blue, plaid blouse, brown short shorts and blue and white flats.

"You look fine. The one that should be asking me that is Junho, not you." said Wooyoung.

"Yah, wae, wae?" Junho asked.

"'Cause you got dirt on your left cheek." Wooyoung pointed to the said spot. Junnho quickly wiped his cheek.

"Is it gone now?" IU giggled at them. They arrived to 2PM dormitory shortly.

"Wae?! You call this your dorm? This is a villa! Daebak!" IU exclaimed.

"We don't like calling this a villa. Since we all live together, it feels more like a dormitory." Wooyoung scratch his head. Wooyoung opened the door and let themselves in. 

 

MCALL:Waaaa!

MC2:Woaaaaah! They have a VERY nice place!

 

"YAH! WOOYOUNG AND JUNHO'S BACK." Wooyoung hollered.

"Woo...Why did you scream so loud?" IU rubbed her ears. She didn't expect Wooyoung to yell so loudly. If she knew, she wouldn't stayed close to him.

"Mianhae. This is how we let everyone at home know who left and who's at home." Wooyoung spoke softly.

"YAH, WOOYOUNG. WHEN'S IU COMING?" Taecyeon hollered from his room. 

"SHE'S RIGHT HERE. COME DOWN AND GREET HER." Wooyoung yelled back. IU groaned at the sudden volume change. Wooyoung softly apologized again.

"IU-SHI'S HERE?"

"YAH! JUNSU! WOOYOUNG SAID IU-SHI'S HERE."

"IU-SHI?!"

"GUYS, STOP SCREAMING. Ah chincha. We've been living here for months and I'm still not use to the screaming." Junho muttered. IU giggled. Then, a soft rumble can be heard.

"Wooyoung-ah, you better hold on to her. They're coming..." Junho warned.

"Ne... We know the drill by now." Wooyoung stood in front of IU and held close to IU behind him. Why am I hiding behind him? IU wondered. The rumbling grew louder and scarier. The chandelier started to sway.

"Woobo! Do you live with animals?!" IU stood closer behind Wooyoung. Junho and Wooyoung chuckled at IU's comment.

"We aren't called 'beastly idols' for nothing." Wooyoung teased. The rumbling grew near and the ground shook. Then, it came.

"IU-SHI! LONG TIME NO SEE."

"IU-SHI! IT'S NICE MEETING YOU!"

"IU-AH! I'M A REALLY BIG FAN!"

 

MC3: Wah! They really are beasts!

MC1: Woh! So scary!

 

"YAH! Where's Khunnie?" Wooyoung asked.

"Here," Nichkhun jogged into the room.

"Alright, now PLEASE do not frighten her like that again. She said thought you guys were 'animals' when you guys ran over here. Now greet her formally." Wooyoung lectured.

"Annyong Haseyo, Junsu imnida." Junsu bowed.

"Annyong Haseyo! Chansung imnida. It's nice meeting you." Chansung bowed.

"Annyong Haseyo, Nichkhun imnida" Nichkhun bowed.

"Annyong IU-shi! How are you lately?" Taecyeon greeted eagerly.

"Wae! Why does Taecyeon get to greet her so informally?! Yah! Wooyoung said FORMAL greetings!" Junsu whined.

"Annyong Haseyo IU imnida. Please take care of me." IU softly greeted and bowed.

"Ah, all she says is 'Annyong Haseyeo! IU imnida. Please take care of me', " Junsu said in a high pitched, girly voice, "and you can't help but to like her already. She's so cute. YAH, Wooyoung! Where did you find such a cute wife? Tell brother Junsu your secrets!" Junsu pulled Wooyoung into a headlock and gave him a nuggie.

"Stop it!" Wooyoung broke free of the nuggie and fixed his hair.

 

MC4: Wah, 2PM is really close with each other.

MC1: Of course! They live with each other! They work together as a living! Why would they not?!

MCALL laughed.

MC4: True!

 

IU giggled. Everyone stopped and looked at her.

"Wae?" IU asked.

"Ani, ani! So what's for lunch?" Chansung asked eagerly.

"She wouldn't tell me," Junho pouted, "She said we'll know when she's finished cooking." 

"Guys, she'll cook later. I want to give her a tour of the house first." Wooyoung commented.

"That's a good idea! We'll go with you! To the living room!" Junsu declared.

"Stay close to me, okay? I don't want you getting lost... or being to too close to them, arraso?" Wooyoung muttered. IU nodded. Taecyeon poked Junsu by the arm. 

"Pst, they're not holding hands yet!" Taecyeon whispered to Junsu. Junsu also noticed the lack of skinshp. 

"Tsk, tsk. Disappointed. So what's the plan?" Taecyeon and Junsu smirked. The two walked slower became the slowest ones during the tour and talked in hushed tones between each other. 

 

MC2: Ahahaha, Taecyeon and Junsu are planning something!

MC3: We need to bring them over. They can be like Seulong for the Adam couple!

MC1: Why? Just tell Seulong to go over there! 

 

"So this is the living room." The living room was very spacious. They had a modern style for the villa. They had a large plasma tv inside (yes, inside) the left black wall. In front of them, the wall was actually a large glass window which gave a beautiful view of the pool 2PM owned. The right side of the living room led to the kitchen and the wall facing their backs were colorful shelves of games 2PM had. In the middle of the room, black couches were there to compliment the black wall. A dark red wooden table was in front of the couches. Somehow, 2PM found yellow, red, green, blue, black, and white bean bags for the living room. With this lovely modernized living room 2PM owned, they added a 2PM touch to it by having a professional artist spray paint a chibi 2PM on the black wall with white spray paint. Around the living room, 2PM also wouldn't be 2PM without having blankets and plushies around the living room.

 

MCALL: So pretty!

MC4: If becoming a beast gets me that house, I'll become one!

MCALL laughed.

 

"Waaaah, it's so pretty!" IU said in awe.

"Manager-hyung designed the living room but we all specifically wanted the spray paint art." said Junho.

"That's so cute. Who's the one that spray painted for you guys?" IU walked up to the spray painted artwork and examined the details.

"Mmm, Nichkhun knew a guy." Taecyeon answered. He glanced at Junsu, who returned his glanced and poked Chansung. Once he got Chansung's attention, he quickled whispered the scheme in his ear. Chansung smirked and nodded. Giving a thumbs up to Junsu, the tour continued. The Milky couple was too absorbed into the tour with Junho to noticed the exchange. 

"Daebak! You guys have a pool?!" IU squealed. She ran over to the glass wall and admired the scenery.

"That was also what Manager-hyung's design but Junsu pitched in on some ideas." Wooyoung added.

"Ne! You see the porch right there? Yea, I designed that." Junsu said proudly.

"And everything else was Manager-hyung's design." Chansung deflated Junsu's pride. 

"Wah, can we go outside later?" IU asked.

"Ne. Now to the next room, the music room." Wooyoung guided. Everyone walked out of the living room and went down a hall way. Changsung tapped Junho by the shoulder and pulled him back. Junsu filled in Junho's space while Taecyeon was whispering to  Nichkhun about the scheme. After telling Junho the plan, Junho and Nichkhun smirked and gave each other a high five. The rest of the 2PM members, other than Wooyoung and Junsu, became involved with the tour again. 

 

MC1: Oh, the plan seem fun!!

MC4: I want to know the plan!

 

"A music room?"

"Ne, we have a piano, guitar, electric drum set, and a violin in there." Nichkhun said. Nichkhun opened the door to the music room.

"Wah, it's cozy in here. Who plays what?" IU asked. She admired the instruments before asking.

"Nichkhun plays the piano and he's also learning the violin. Junsu, Wooyoung, and Junho play the piano also. Electric drum set is when we all just want to mess around. The guitar is for Junho and me." Taecyeon answered.

"Wahhh, do you have a studio on the way?" IU joked.

"Nope. That's too much for rent! We all pay equally for the rent." Wooyoung replied.

"Ah, so what's next?"

"Our Study Room." Nichkhun said.

"Which barely anyone uses." Junho muttered. They all walked to the Study Room.

"A bwuah?!" IU laughed. When IU arrived to the Study Room, she expected tons shelves with books on it and computer space for 2PM to work together. BUT, what she really saw was two shelves of comic books, a small shelf for for foreign languages, and the rest of the shelves were used for videos and DVDs.

"Yeah-well, we don't really like spending time studying." Chansung rubbed his neck.

"That's why we're celebrities, not scientist!" Junho justifies.

"Arraso, arraso. I understand. I don't read much either." IU giggled.

"Finally, it's time to see our rooms!" Junsu exclaimed.

"IU-shi, is it alright if we eat first? I'm hungry." Chansung innocently asked. All the other member, except Wooyoung, agreed. 

"Welp, then I guess I'll start cooking. Woo-bo, can you lead me to the kitchen?" IU politely asked ('Woo-bo'? 2PM members snickered).

Wooyoung led IU to the kitchen while the 2PM members hung out in the living room.

"Yah, after eating and showing her our house, what are we going to do?" Taecyeon wondered.

"After eating lunch, we'll give her the rest of the house tour. I also told IU that she takes care of the food and we take care of the entertainment." Wooyoung replied.

"Ani! We can't do that! We're the host of this house and you're telling her to cook?" Junsu shook his head. 

"At least let us help! We can bond more during cooking, you know." Taecyeon supported. 

"What if shes not comfortable with helping us cook?" Wooyoung countered. 

"We're not watching her cook like Jokwon. It's not going to bother her." said Junho. 

 

MC4: They watch WGM too! When do they have the time to do that? 

MC2: When your member is in it, you kinda watch this show to monitor them. That's what I think. 

 

"Arraso, arraso." The 2PM members walked into the kitchen to see IU take the cooking supplies out of her huge bag she brought.

"IU-ah, they didn't feel right to make you cook so they want to help you cook. Is that alright?" Wooyoung helped her unpack.

"Ani! It's fine, you guys can go watch t.v. or something." IU rummaged through the bag.

"Really, we feel horrible to make you cook so much for us." Taecyeon said, "What about the pots and pans? You don't know where they are. We'll help!" 

"Please?" Chansung and Junho pouted with their biggest puppy eyes. IU hesitated and reluctantly agreed. The boys cheered and took the cooking materials out for her. While they did so, they gave each other the look. hehehe, let the skinship begin!


"First, I need to make the soup base, then cook the noodles. Ah! The rice needs to be cooked." IU muttered to herself. 

"What do you need?" Wooyoung asked.

"Does 2PM boys know how to make sushi?" The couple was at the island discussing about the dishes while the 2PM members were on the other side of the kitchen, taking the pots out.

 

MC1: So the plan starts here, right?

 

"I think Nichkhun does. So he'll teach us." Wooyoung stated. 

"Okay, you boys are gong to make the sushi while I'll make the bibim naeng myun." IU instructed. Wooyoung agreed. Wooyoung went to the 2PM boys annd brought the cooking utensils to his wife. Afterwards, he came back to the boys and told them they were making sushi. The boys went to work. 

The boys decided to make the rice first before cutting the vegetables. Chansung and Junho were in charge of the rice while the rest were cutting the vegetable. Wooyoung placed the vegetables on the cutting boards and they began cutting the vegetables. 

Strangely, the atmosphere became awkward and tense. Everyone was cooking and conversations weren't made. Taecyeon nudged Junsu and gave him a look. Do it! Junsu saw Wooyoung focused on cutting the vegetables and nudged him also. 

"Yah! What are you doing here?!" Junsu harshly whispered. 

"What? I can't cook in my own kitchen?" Wooyoung quirked his brow at him.

"I can care less if you cook in this kitchen, but your wife is right behind you. Why aren't you helping her?? You barely spend enough time with her as it is. Our tour is coming up! Go help her make the dish!" Junsu half whispered, half commanded. Wooyoung hesitated. What Junsu said was true, they didn't ahve a lot of time together before the tour started. 

"Are you guys going to be alright with the sushi?" Wooyoung asked. 

"Wooyoung-ah, we're you're hyungs. We should be worried about you being near a knife around your wife.  Go!" Nichkhun whispered. Wooyoung finally agreed and left to IU's side of the kitchen. Taecyeon, Nichkhun, and Junsu smirked. Step one, success! 

"How are things over here?" Wooyoung asked.

 

“Everything’s fine so far, why aren’t you helping the boys with the sushi?” IU asked.

“They kicked me out. So I came over here instead.” Wooyoung pouted. IU giggled.

“Since you’re here, why don’t you help me cook the noodles?” IU suggested. Since her husband was here, why not make him go to work?

“Arraso. Where’s the noodles?” Wooyoung asked.

“It’s in the bag. It’s wrapped in another plastic bag. Do you know how to cook noodles?”

“Yeah.” Wooyoung went to work. Wooyoung was occupied at the stove while IU was at the island cutting the vegetables. Wooyoung made two batches of noodles when Chansung noticed the separation of the couple and quickly whispered to his hyungs.

“They aren’t with each other!” Chansung notified them. Junho, Taecyeon, Junsu, and Nichkhun looked at the couple and shook their head. Junsu nudged Nichkhun. “Go!”

Nichkhun went over to Wooyoung. “What are you doing here?!”

“Wae?” Wooyoung asked.

“We told you to go to your wife to spend time with her! Why aren’t you with her?” Nichkhun asked.

“She told me to cook the noodles! I couldn't say no to my wife!” Wooyoung retorted back.

“I’ll take care of the noodles. Go spend some time with her!” Nichkhun commanded.

“Ah chincha, wae??” Wooyoung looked at him suspiciously.

“Fine. Stay here and watch the noodles cook while you could be watching your wife cook.” Nichkhun started to leave.

“Okay, okay! Here. I’ll go over to her.” Wooyoung quickly replied. Nichkhun took over the stove while Wooyoung went back to IU.

 

MC2: Oh Wooyoung, so naïve.

 

 “Hm? Why aren’t you watching the noodles?” IU asked.

“The boys said they’ll do it.” Wooyoung shrugged. IU sat on the other side of the island and watched her chop the vegetables.

“So are you watching me cook now?”

“Yup. That is if you let me.” Wooyoung replied.

“And if I said no?” IU teased.

“Then I’ll cook with you.”

“Okay, watch.” Wooyoung chuckled.

IU chopped the vegetables calmly while Wooyoung watched her do so. He was staring at her chopping skills but he decided watching her facial expression instead. He noticed that she scrunches her eyebrows a bit when she concentrated. How cute, he thought. When she was chopping, she glanced at Wooyoung and noticed him staring at her intently.

“Yah, did anyone tell you that staring is rude?” IU teased.

“Eh? Mianhae. I couldn’t help it. My wife is so pretty when she cooks.” Wooyoung teased back.

“Gah, mushy.” IU shivered.

Wooyoung laughed at her cute actions.

On the other side of the kitchen…

“Hey, he isn’t doing bad alone,” Junho whispered, “They’re being mushy like Khunnie and Victoria-shi.”

“Yea, but they’re not doing any skinship at all! Are we done here?” Junsu asked. Ever since the boys persuaded Wooyoung to go to his wife, they worked quickly on the sushi. They wanted to start the plan as soon as possible but the sushi needed to be made first.

“We made a lot of sushi.” Chansung inspected. The counter was filled with sushi that they made. Although the rushed the process, the sushi turned out fine. They placed the sushi neatly on the plates and brought them to the dining table.

 

MC4: Who knew 2PM can cook?

MC1: We all did if you watched their show!

MC2: They have a show?

MC1: Yea! The ‘2PM Show!”

MC4: Really? I’ll go watch it when I get home!

 

“Alright! Let’s start the plan!” Junsu said excitingly.

“IU-shi! We’re done with the sushi!” Junsu walked to the couple and stood close to IU. IU noticed this and scooted a bit away from him. What is he up to? Wooyoung lightly glared at Junsu.

“Do you need anything else?” Taecyeon also stood closely on IU’s other side. Scratched that, What are they up to? Wooyoung looked at them suspiciously.

Junho and Chansung stood next to Junsu and Taecyeon, respectively. “Oh! Is that bibim naeng myun you’re making?”

“N-ne.” IU replied. She couldn’t help but to feel nervous when the boys started to surround her. She was chopping her last vegetable, carrot, and became very shaky while chopping it. Junsu noticed her nervousness.

“IU-shi, are you okay? Do you need us to help you chop it? Here, I’ll chop the carrot.” Junsu lightly took the knife out of her hand and chopped the carrot. IU blushed at the exchange. They’re hands slightly touched when Junsu took the knife of her hands. Wooyoung saw this and glared at Junsu. Wooyoung quickly stood up and squeezed his way between IU and Junsu. He stood facing IU so his back was on Junsu.

“What else do you need?” Wooyoung asked. IU felt better when Wooyoung stood next to her but then Junsu and Junho pushed Wooyoung towards her. Wooyoung was now very close to her, it seems as if Wooyoung was hugging her.

 

MC1: Yah! That was almost like a side hug!

MC3: They’re so cute. IU looked so flustered.

 

“Yah! Watch it Junho! I have a knife in my hands!” Junsu said. He then mouthed ‘Good job’ to Junho.

“Mianhae, hyung.” Junho apologized. He inwardly laugh, this was fun!

“Yah! Move over a bit!” Wooyoung shouted. Taecyeon moved a bit, giving IU space to move away. IU faced Wooyoung and gave him a thankful look.  Wooyoung nodded back.

Then, Nichkhun shouted “The noodles are done!” He squeezed in between Taecyeon and IU and place the noodles on the island. Taecyeon being like a human wall, barely budged. IU, being tiny her, got pushed to Wooyoung. IU stumbled, Wooyoung noticed and supported her. IU’s head was positioned as if she was leaning on his chest and Wooyoung was holding onto her by the elbow. Her hands were near his waist.

 

MC4: Yah! They’re hugging! Kinda.

 

“Are you okay?” Wooyoung asked.  IU nodded. She was about to let go until Chansung reached for some vegetables, which was on the side of the island. That pushed Taecyeon to Nichkhun, Nichkhun to IU, IU fell over and was officially hugging Wooyoung now.

 

MCALL squealed.

MC4: They’re hugging! How cute.

 

IU was safely snuggled in Wooyoung’s arms while Wooyoung arms were on her mid-back. Both of them immediately blushed.

“Yah! Move over! There’re is too many people here!” Wooyoung shouted. He nudged Junsu over to make some space. The 2PM boys, excluding Wooyoung, snickered.

“Arraso, arraso! Stop yelling, we’re right next to you!” Junsu moved over. Wooyoung quickly let go of IU.

“Mianhae” Wooyoung muttered. IU shook her head.

“It’s okay.” Soon, they went back to cooking (the boys were hungry). When the bibim naeng myun was done, the boys cheered and went to set the table. Wooyoung took the pot of bibim naeng myun into the dining room.  Junsu nudged IU to sit down. 

" Listen to brother-in-law Junsu and sit down." Wooyoung half teased, half ordered.

"Yea, listen to me and sit down." Junsu teased. 

"Ohh..., Ne." IU sat on the chair Junsu appointed her. Soon enough, the dishes were on the table, the table was set, and 2PM was seated.

The seating arrangement:

Taecyeon Junho Nichkhun

~Table Table Table Table Table Table~

Wooyoung IU Junsu Chansung 

"Wah! The food looks really good!" Nichkhun complimented. Everyone gave their praises to IU as well.

"Kamsahamnida." IU thanked.

Everyone enjoyed the food. The 2PM members ate to their heart's content.

"Yah! I wanted that piece of sushi!" Junsu whined.

"Too bad-munch munch- it's in my tummy now!" Chansung swallowed.

"Junsu, just get the salmon one. It's better than the tuna one." Nichkhun suggested. Junsu snatched a salmon sushi off the plate and ate the sushi.

"Khunnie! You're right! It's better than the tuna one!" Junsu took another one. Chansung, curious about the taste, wanted to try a piece but was stopped by Junsu's chopsticks.

"Ani! Salmon sushi for hyungs only!" Junsu teased.

"Hyung!" Chansung whined.

Everyone laughed at their childish behavior.

“Hey, why aren’t you being all mushy like how Khunnie is with Victoria-shi?” Taecyeon asked Wooyoung.

“They’ve been a couple longer than we’ve had.” Wooyoung answered. 

“Yeah but we’ve seen Khunnie fed Victoria-shi since their first meal!” said Taecyeon.

“We’re different from them. If you want to see some feeding, watch Khunnie’s segment.” Wooyoung suggested.

“Just feed her something. Here. Feed her that salmon sushi.” Junsu suggested. Wooyoung looked at IU, as if he was asking for permission. IU blushed and timidly nodded.

“Arraso.” Wooyoung kindly took IU’s chopsticks, picked up a salmon sushi, and fed IU. IU blushed when the 2PM boys cheered loudly at the exchange.

 

The MCs also cheered at the exchange.

MC1: Can the boys help us whenever any couple needs some skinship? They’re good at this!

 

“IU-shi, return the favor!” Junho insisted. IU blushed grew.

“Yah! You’re making her uncomfortable” Wooyoung warned. But IU shyly took Wooyoung’s chopsticks and held up a salmon sushi to his mouth. The boys cheered again. Wooyoung was shocked by her actions but gladly ate the sushi.

“Komawo.” Wooyoung thanked after swallowing. IU placed her hands on her cheeks.

“Omo.” IU sighed. Everyone chuckled at her cute actions.

They continued to tease the couple and ate their meal happily. IU watched 2PM eat their meal and couldn't help but to feel envious of their bond. Don't get IU wrong, she was happy for her husband to live in such a lively environment. She just wished she had a person to reply on other than her manager, like how 2PM relies on each other to succeed.IU snapped out of her thoughts when Wooyoung nudged her by the foot. He gave IU a concerned look. IU shook her head and smiled at him. She turned to her right and engaged  a conversation with Junsu. She, in a way, felt as if she belonged here, eating happily with these lively people with Wooyoung by her side.

 


After eating lunch, 2PM continued with their house tour. They walked into the white marbled, spiral staircase 2PM owned and stepped into an elegant white hall way.

"The first room we're going to is Chansung's room." Chansung's room was the first door on the left. IU took a peek inside his room. It was a simple room. His room was warm orange with black and white furnitures. His queen size bed faced his closet while his desk was on the left side of the bed. He dedicated a table of things his fans gave him. On top of the table was a window. Overall, his room seemed like a typical guy's room.

 

MC2: Wooa, Chansung's room pretty clean for a guy!

MC1: I wished my son's room was this clean before...

 


"Do you want to come in?" Chansung asked.

"Ani, Ani... I don't want to get hurt by your fans..." IU said.

"Ah, true true." Chansung closed his bedroom door and continued the house tour.

"The next room is Junho's room." Junho's room was across the hall from Chansung's. His room was green with white furnitures in it. Junho had his nature themed bed in somewhat facing the doorway. Across the bed was his bright red shelf full of books and other goods. On the left of the shelf, he placed a white urban table with a electric piano next it it. His closet is at the right side of his bed. Something caught IU's attention. There was a stack of boxes in the corner of the room. She decided not to ask.  

 

MC1: These are really 2PM's room?

MC3: Ne! Wah, it's the first time it's been on television, right?

MC2: I think so.

 

"Mmm. Pretty." IU complimented.

"Kamsahamnida." Junho thanked.

They went to Junsu's room next. His room was next to Junho's. His walls were plum purple with a tint of vanilla. Although his room is a bit dark, his modern furnitures brightened up the dark walls. His warm vanilla queen size bed with checkered black and white stripes. His bed stands were cubical black. On the other side of the room, Junsu had a desk facing a balcony. Yes, Junsu has a balcony. His desk has a piano installed into the side of the desk, giving a better access for Junsu to compose music. A large screen was placed on the desk, for his monitor of the computer. On the right side of the desk was a purple cabinet and the left side was the front door of the balcony. In the balcony, there were two white chairs finished off with a petite table. Lastly, Junsu had two large closets standing by one another on the other side of the room.

 

MC4: They get balconies?! I don't even have a balcony!

MC2: It's time for you to work harder then.

MCALL laughed.

 

"You have a balcony?!" IU exclaimed.

"Ne," Junsu boasted, "Taecyeon has one too."

They moved onto Taecyeon's room. True to Junsu's words, Taecyeon had a balcony. He had a white balcony just like Junsu but the only difference was a refrigerator in the corner. His room was navy blue and white. His left and right walls were navy blue while his front and back walls were white. His bed was on the wall next to the door, in the corner, facing the balcony. His bed sheets were black with white layers. Taecyeon had pictures of what IU assumes to be his friends and family. The pictures were clumped up like a collage on the wall. next to his bed. He, like the other members, had complimentary bed stands. His shelves navy blue while his closet was white. He had a desk on a right navy blue wall. Lastly,  Taecyeon had a random pile of.. things.. in the corner of the room next to the balcony.

"What is that?" IU pointed to the pile of junk.

"Stuff..." Taecyeon answered.

Nichkhun's room was next, His room was his, his favorite color, maroon. His room was similar to a peppermint candy cane. He had a marrom queen size bed with the queen exquisite white patterns. His left wall was clear, like their living room, giving him a view of the rose vines 2PM owned. On right side of the room was his bed. To the right of it was his cherry wood desk and his vanilla closet. Nichkhun decorated his room with some family pictures and Thailand touches. Surpisingly, Nichkhun had something none of the other members had. Nichkhun had a t.v. in his room. 

 

MC4: Nichkhun has a t.v. in his room?!

MC2: Do you not have a t.v. in your room? You must work really hard in the future then!

 

"Eh,? Nichkhun has a t.v. in his room? Wae?" IU asked.

"'Cause Khunnie's the only one that can afford a t.v. in his room." Chansung pouted.

"Mmm. You guys have a pretty rose vines! Who takes care of them?"

"We have a gardener come by twice a week."

"Mmmm."

 

MC1: It's finally Wooyoung's turn!

 

Lastly, it was time to see Wooyoung's room.

"Am I allowed to go into your room?" IU asked.

"Of course! You're my wife." Wooyoung answered. Like Nichkhun, Wooyoung had a clear wall but Wooyoung's view was the backyard 2PM had. Wooyoung's walls were warm vanilla with streaks of white and coffee brown. His warm vanilla bed was facing left side of the wall, facing his yellow closet. In the corner of the room was his white and yellow desk wih black and yellow cabinets and shelves. Wooyoung had papers of music notes and other paperwork scattered on his desk. Books, magazines, and CDS were placed on the shelves. In the middle of the room was a light brown rug. He decorated the room with many pictures of himself, family members, and friends. A small stand was placed my the clear wall and on the stand was a ipod stereo and a radio. IU spotted the pictures they took on their first date on the corner of the desk. IU smiled. She loooked around some more.   

 

MC3: 2PM members really have nice rooms.

MC2: And house!

 

"Why yellow?" IU asked,

"2PM fans likes me in yellow, so I get a yellow room." Wooyoung shrugged.

"Mmm, you have a pretty view though!" IU complimented.

"Komawo." Wooyoung thanked.

"So what now?" 2PM followed the house tour and they sat comfortably in his room. IU stood akwardly un his room until Wooyoung pulled her down on his bed. (TO SIT PEOPLE. GET YOUR MIND OUT THE GUTTER.)

"How about a game?" Junsu asked gave the boys a knowlingly glance.

"What kind of game are we playing?" IU asked.

"Truth or dare?" Chansung suggested.

"..."

"I'll go first, Junho! Truth or dare?"

"Dare mehh!"

"I dare you to take an item out of Junsu's box- the one by the end of his bed. In 10 minutes."

"Wae, Wae! Why my stuff?!" Junsu immediately ran to his room with Junho trailing behind.

"Cause you're over protective of it and we all wanna know what's in there!" Chansung hollered back to Junsu. The remaining 2PM members cheered at Chansung's dare. A few minutes later, Junho runs back into the room and hide behind Chansung.

"Did you get something?!" Chansung exclaimed.

"Yea, I grabbed anything I could get my hands on and-Oh!" Junsu sprints back into the room and immediately charges at Junho.

"Yah! Give that back! Get something else from there but not THAT!" Junsu tried to get a hold of Junho but was blocked by Chansung.

 

MC1: They're like typical teenage boys!

MCALL laughed. It was really cute for them to see the 2PM members play around.



"Nope! If it's that important then it's gold!!"Junho snickered.

"Wait, can it be revealed on television?" Taecyeon asked.

"NO." Junsu quickly retorted.

"Junho, give it back! Besides, I don't want IU to know these personal things about you guys if WE don't know about it." Wooyoung complained.

"Do some minor truth or dares." Nichkhun agreed.

"Minor ones aren't fun, though! Junho pouted.

"Just don't go with the personal stuffs this time. Junho, give Junsu his-whatever it is-back while Chansung thinks of another dare." Nichkhun finalized.

"Ne~" the three said boys replied. Junho gave Junsu back his belonging and Junsu placed it back into his room.

"Alright, I dare you to call manager-hyung and tell him you got a fangirl pregnant and she's 3 months a long. Stay in the conversation for at least 3 minutes." said Chansung.

 

MC1: Poor manager!

MC4: I wouldn't want to be their manager, my hair will turn white if this is what they do as a daily routine!



"That's... Not that bad..."Junho commented. He dialed the manager-hyung's number and turned the speaker on.

"Ne, Junho?" Manager-hyung answered.

"Hyung..., I met a girl awhile back and  I sorta.. Kinda... Got her pregnant. Ottoke?!" Junho panicked.

"PREGNANT?! WHAT?! WHEN?! WHERE?!WHY?! HOW?!" Everyone lets out a loud snicker. IU couldn't help but to let out a soft giggle. 

"Ne, pregnant. She's three months along. About three months ago... You let us off early on practice that day...She was pretty and hot...I think you know the process of ..." Junho silently coughed out a laugh. Chansung bit his fingers in order to keep himself from laughing out loud.

"YAH! What did you tell her?! Is she keeping it?! Did you tell JYP?!"

"She told me shes keeping it. About JYP, can't you help me with that?" Junho sounded so desperate and sincere on the phone. 

"NO. JYP might not even let me keep this job once he finds out! What am I going to do?! I have bills to meet! Why did you get her pregnant?!" 2PM's manager continues his rant.

"Mianhae, Hyung," Junho looks at the time. There was a minute left. "Does it help that it's just a fan?"

"ANI! That means that fan will tell other fans and other fans are going to be jealous and want to be pregnant with YOUR child too! What to do. What to do?!?! Oh, my head. Headache." at this point, manager Hyung felt hopeless and doomed.

"It's better than a celebrity right?" Junho tried to lift up his spirits.

"OH YOU BETTER NOT GO ANYWHERE NEAR A FEMALE SPECIES FOR A LONG TIME LEE JUNHO." The three minutes were up.

"Oh, just kidding! She just texted me saying that the doctors made a mistake! I'll talk to you later! Busy schedule, Annyong!" Junho quickly hung up.

Everyone on the room laughed.

“My turn!” Junho exclaimed, “ Wooyoung-ah, truth or dare?”

“Dare.”

“I dare you to hold hands with IU until the game is over.” Junho smirked. Everyone gave their cheer of approval. The couple blushed. Wooyoung was about to ask for permission but IU nodded already. Wooyoung took her hand and everyone cheered.

“Nice one!” Taecyeon gave Junho a high-five.

“Ani, ani! You’re holding her hand wrong! You’re suppose to entwine your fingers like this!” Junsu grabbed Chansung’s hand and entwined their fingers.

“Yah! Why are you using me as your example? You have another hand!” Chansung complained and quickly let go. IU laughed at their silly-ness. Wooyoung entwined their fingers.

“That’s more like it!” Nichkhun cheered.

 

~IU's Interview~

PD: What was it like?

"It was warm. His hand was warm and rough. And big but not as big as appa's hand (dad). Ne, it was comforting and I liked it." IU smiled. 

 

 

MC4: Does anyone know 2PM’s number? We seriously need them over here!

MC2: And to thank them!

 

“My turn! Junsu, truth or dare?” Wooyoung asked. He was getting his revenge.

“Dare!” Junsu said loudly.

“Reenact the famous scene with Taecyeon in his ‘Cinderalla’s Sister’ movie. And you’re Taecyeon.” Wooyoung said. The response to the dare was loud. This was quite interesting for them to see Junsu to such a thing.

“Bwuah?!”

“It’s a dare! A dare is a dare! You gotta do it hyung!” Chansung laughed.

“Fine.” They left Wooyoung’s room and decided best place would be the hallway.

“Start!”  

 

 2PM and IU continued to spend their time messing around and having fun. Time past by quickly and it was time for 2PM, except Wooyoung, to start their schedules. IU and 2PM members had a 'teary' departure. ("IU-AH, I'LL MISS YOOOOUUUUUU! Junsu cried while Nichkhun and Taecyeon pulled him away.)

*In Wooyoung's Room at 4:05 P.M.*

 

MC2: Oh, they're finally alone!

MC3: 2PM were very fun but Wooyoung and IU needed some time alone.

 

With the 2PM member's gone, Wooyoung and IU were sitting comfortably on his bed. IU was sad to see her brother-in-laws leave. She felt that she was bonding with her husband and his brothers more, to get to know them better. Wooyoung looked at his wife and watched her. IU caught him staring at her.

"Wae, why are you staring at me?" IU asked.

"You don't seem so happy. Are you not happy to spend time with me? Only me?" Wooyoung pouted.

"Ani, I just wanted to spend more time with you and the 2PM members to see what your life is like. I wanted to see if you react differently when it comes to me and 2PM. Even though we're married, I don't see you often enough to know what you do regularly. " IU's left hand played with the bed sheets, avoiding Wooyoung's eye. He watched her play with his bed sheets.

 

MC2: They're still holding hands!

 

"Why wouldn't I act differently when it comes to you and 2PM? Don't expect me to kiss and hold hands with the guys," Wooyoung shivered at the thought of kissing and holding hands with the 2PM members. IU giggled at his reaction. "So please don't look so sad anymore. You're ahjussi fans might send me more hate mails if you keep that frown. Smile?" Wooyoung comforted his wife. IU smiled at Wooyoung's words. 

"Ne."

"Yay! You smiled." Wooyoung smiled along with her. IU giggled.

 

~Wooyoung's Interview~

PD: What do you think about IU's words?

"It was very touching for me to hear those words from her. It made me feel like a real husband. She made me feel the urge to spend more time with her so she won't question who I was and how I am. It's like butterflies." Wooyoung shivered at the though of her words.

 


*With the Milky Couple*

"So what are we going to do now?" IU asked.

"You wanted to go to the pool right?" Wooyoung let go of IU's hands and brought two swimming wears.

"Ne, am I wearing you're clothes?" IU blushed. She forgot about the dare and liked holding Wooyoung's hands after the game ended. 

"Do you want to wear your clothes to swim? You can wear my clothes after you swim." Wooyoung suggested.

"Yea, I'll do that instead." IU agreed.

"Alright, let me change first." Wooyoung went into the bathroom and changed. Once he came out, they went to the pool.

"So pretty!" IU gaped at the scenary. 2PM has an amazing pool. It was shaped retangularly stretched to 2/3 of the house (width). On the right side, however, the pool led to a circle (actually.. like 1/4 of a circle). On that same side, had a water fountain. On the left side of back yard they own was a campfire pit where 2PM gathered to spend quality time together or where they needed somewhere peaceful to think.

"I'll show you where the rose vines are at later. For now, pool time!" Wooyoung led her to the side of the pool. Together, they sat by the pool next to the fountain.

"Do you know how to swim?" Wooyoung asked innocently. He looked at his feet splashing in the water. He was wearing a plaid purple swimming trunks with a thin white hoodie.

"A little. I learned when I was young. I don't remember how to swim much." IU kicked her feet back and forth in the water.

"So is that a yes?"

"Sure. Wae?" Before IU knew it, Wooyoung pushed her into the pool. IU squeaked in surpise before crashing into the water. She resurfaced from the water. 

"Wooyoung-ah!" IU pouted, "That was mean!" 

"Mianhae, but it would've been boring talking by the pool. I actually want to have fun IN the pool!" Wooyoung jumped into the pool.

"Ani! You could've just said something!" IU swam away from Wooyoung.

"Ah, Boo! Don't swim away from me!" Wooyoung whined.

"Ani, ani! Woo-bo's a meanie!" IU pouted and quickened her pace. Wooyoung gave up on walking towards her and swam to her. Looking behind her, IU saw Wooyoung closing up on her and squeaked in surprise. She was only a few feet away from the edge of the pool! She pushed the water away as she half swam, half walked to the pool. Almost there! IU thought as she reached for the pool side. Got it! IU thought. She had a firm grip of the edge of the pool. Before IU can escape, Wooyoung swam to her and entrapped her in his arms. 

"Got you!" Wooyoung panted. IU didn't know what to say. She was sandwiched in between the pool side and Wooyoung. She felt him breath hard against her. No one has ever done that to her before. IU knew her face was getting redder by the second.

"Now that I got you," Wooyoung picked IU up, "You're not getting out of the pool until we have some fun!" IU's eyes widen in shock. She wrapped her arms around his neck and couldn't help to giggle. Why not have fun with this? IU thought. IU detached an arm off his neck and splashed some water onto his face.

"Ahh, Pff!" Wooyoung srcuntched his face from the sudden water attack. He stared at IU in shock before glancing at her mischievously. IU looked at him strangely until she thought of something.

"Don't you dare." IU glared.

"I dare." Wooyoung teased. He let go of her and IU dropped into the pool. Wooyoung quickly swam away from her. IU resurfaced the water while spitting some water out. 

"Wooyoung-ah!" She screamed, "Get your over here! You are so done once I'm done with you!" IU jokingly yelled.

"You gotta catch me first!" Wooyoung hollered back at her. IU took this challenge and began swimming towards Wooyoung. For the viewers, the screen showed glimps of how the Milky Couple played in the water. There were moments where they splashed water at each other, IU catching up to Wooyoung, Wooyoung carrying IU while IU clung onto Wooyoung for her dear life, and them just laughing and enjoying the moment together.The Milky couple continued to play in the pool lovingly.

 

MC1: So romantic! You only see this in dramas!

MC4: Yah! This isn't a drama. They aren't acting. Why do you say that it's like a drama!

MC1: Because it doesn't happen that often in real life.

MC2: No, it's it doesn't happen often in your life!

MCALL laughed.

MC3: You know, they got really comfotable with each other today.

MC1: They're starting to become like an actual couple now. 

 

 

~IU's Interview~

PD: Did you expect to play like that at the pool?

"I thought about it before but it was nothing like I had imagined. The other couples like Khuntoria and Adam Couple only splashed water at each other but Wooyong and I seriously played in the water. So it was better and more fun than I expected." IU smiled.

PD: How was spending the day with the 2PM?

"It was really fun. 2PM is a rowdy group of boys who knows how to have fun. They're really well-mannered and respectful. I'm so glad they're my brother-in-laws. Mianhae GaIn noona, but I really like my brother-in-laws!" IU laughed. "I'll give 2AM a talk!" 

PD: After 2PM left?

"Wae, Wooyoung is a 2PM member and he didn't leave... but what I told Wooyoung was sincere. I wanted to get to know Wooyoung more. Even though we've worked together in Dream High, I worked with him as a friend or a co-worker and I only knew the friend/ coworker side of him. Now, I see the side of him where he is a family with his group and I also get to see the husband side of him where he takes care of me. Im pretty sure that a wife wants to know everything about her husband. It goes the other way right? Husband wants to know about wife. I hope I'm right." said IU. 

 

MC4: IU is taking her job seriously as a wife.

MC1: IU-shi! You don't have to get married to want to know more about your spouse! This is usually the dating stage!

MC3: But the skipped that and went straight to marriage!

 

*The Milky Couple at the Porch, 5:30 P.M.*

The couple were tired from swimming and decided to rest at the porch. Wooyoung brought two towels and clothes for them to change into. 2PM had two cubicals where the guest can wash up. Wooyoung and IU went into their individual cubicals and washed up. Wooyoung, being a guy, was the first to finish and waited patiently at the nearby porch. Then, he had an idea and walked into the house. IU came out moments later. She wore Wooyoung's large black hoodie and a pair if jeans (WGM staff provided the jean. They didn't feel right to leave her with only a hoodie).

"Woobo?" IU called out.

"Ne." Wooyoung came back outside with two large blankets and pillows. He sat down on the porch and gesture IU to sit down next to him. She complied and sat next to him, Wooyoung then covered the both of them with two blankets and give IU a pillow.  

"Wait, do you want to sit here of at the fire pit?" Wooyoung asked.

"You have a fire pit?!" IU asked.

"Ne, its right there." Wooyoung pointed at the fire pit.

"Can we sit there instead?" asked IU.

"Sure." Wooyoung took the pillow from IU and gathered the blankets.

"Before we sit there, can we see the rose vines?" IU asked.

"Ne, just let me put the blankets and pillows at the fire pit." Wooyoung dropped off the materials and walked IU to the rose vines.

"The rose vines we have aren't like the movies but it's pretty enough to look at." said Wooyoung. They arrived to the rose vines and, true to Wooyoung's words, the rose vines weren't like the movies. In fact, in IU's eyes, they were prettier than the movies. These rose vines were actually rose archs. The rose archs led all the way to the front of the house. The roses covered the white supporters but there were peeks of white that gave the rose arcs the garden beauty vibe.

"It's so pretty!" IU was awed by the amount of roses.

"Komawo." Wooyoung thanked.

"Is it hard to maintain them?" IU poked a rose before taking a sniff of it.

"Roses are delicate to grow. They aren't too hard but with 2PM's schedule, it's pretty diffucult." Wooyoung answered.

"Is that so?" IU lightly skipped down the rose archs. She hummed a soft, loving tune while going down each arch. Wooyoung watched her glide happily through the rose archs. After awhile, IU skipped towards Wooyoung and tugged by the wrist, to urge him to join her. Wooyoung shook his head and sighed. The things he's willing to do for his wife. He walked towards her. IU led this time. She took him by the hand and swung their hands left and right, jumping up and down in a circle. Then she skipped down the rose arch with him. She continued to led him down the arch, jumping in a circle, and just having fun with a pretty roses around them.

 

MC1: So romantic...

MC4: Jealous?

MC1: Yes.

 

*At the Fire Pit, 6:20 P.M.*

Wooyoung and IU finished playing in the rose archs and finally came back to the fire pit. But as soon as they came back to the fire pit, they departed from it again. IU went into the house to heat up the leftovers from today's lunch and Wooyoung when the garage to get some wood to burn.

IU rammaged through the refrigerator. She quickly spotted the leftovers. She took out a pan and poured the noodles into the pan to cook. IU waited for the noodles to cook before placing the noodles into the bowls. Once the noodles were done, IU poured the noodles into the said bowls, grabbed two cans of Sprite, and went to the fire pit. When she arrived, Wooyoung had the fire going and the blankets setted. She sat dow next to Wooyoung and gave him his dinner.

"Komawo." Wooyoung began to eat.

"Ne, you really have a pretty house. Six bedrooms, six restrooms, lovely dining room, a cozy music room, amazing pool, and a fire pit." IU listed.

"We have seven bedrooms." Wooyoung corrected.

"Chincha?"

"Ne. 2AM sometimes sleeps over and so they would always fight for the room. It's next to the music room." Wooyoung explained.

"Ahh." They ate their dinner silently.

"IU-ah."

"Mm?"

"Can I ask you something? It's nothing serious."

"Mmm?"

"During Dream High filming and practice, you weren't, persay energetic, as you were today. Wae?" 

"As you know, I'm really shy. Since I'm got married to you, 2PM's Wooyoung that everyone loves and adores, I felt the need to open up more. Marriages are to trust and rely on each other right? How are you to rely on me if I keep hiding from you?" IU answered.

"You were hiding from me?" Wooyoung's eyes widen in curiousity.

"Aniyo, shyness can be interpreted as hiding sometimes." IU quickly replied. 

"Ohhh. So the reason why you wanted to spend more time with 2PM is because you wanted to know more about your husband by adjusting yourself to adapt to your husband and your husband's environment better?" Wooyoung asked.

"Somewhat, yes." IU replied.

"Mm. Do you have any questions for me?" Wooyoung asked.

"I can ask you anything?"

"Anything your heart desires." Wooyoung urged.

"Mmm. Do you have any free time the next two weeks?"

"I don't know about that. Wae?" Wooyoung asked, he didn't expect a question like this from her. 

"My halapoji (Grandpa) wants to meet you." IU answered.

"Okay, I'll find a date where we meet your halapoji (grandpa). But if we do, my umma (mom) would want to meet you also." Wooyoung said.

"That's fine. It's only fair to meet your mom when I ask you to meet my halapoji." IU continued.

"Is that all the questions you have for me?!" Wooyoung pouted.

"At the moment, yes." IU sheepishly said.

"Ahh, no fun. I'll ask you a question! Which 2PM member do you like other than me?"

"I knew someone was going to ask me that today! Other than my lovely husband, the next person I would like in 2PM would be Junsu." IU answered.

"Junsu? I'm going have a talk with him." Wooyoung mumbled to himself.

"Oh! I have a question now, what is 2PM to you? When I ask that, I mean the 2PM members." IU asked.

"Mmm. They're like a family. We all miss our original families very much but we stick together to support each other. We're kinda like brothers to each other. We support and bash on each other, like what typical good friends, or brothers in this case, does." Wooyoung replied.

"It must be nice to have someone to rely on." IU sighed.

"It makes life a little less lonely. How do yo do it? Solo singers are really lonely." Wooyoung asked.

"It's definately not easy but, like any artist, I look at my fans for support. They keep me doing what I do today. Don't you?" IU asked.

"I do. I do." IU and Wooyoung stared at the fire pit.

"So do I call them Oppas?" IU asked.

"Hm? Who?" Wooyoung asked.

"2PM!"

"Oh, ne. Except Junsu. Don't talk to him informally."

"Ah, wae?!" IU whined.

"Because I don't want Junsu taking my wife away from me!"

"I'll be a good wife! Please" IU pouted.

"Ani." Wooyoung looked away. If he saw her pout, it all over.

"Please." IU tugged on his blanket.

"Ani."

"Pleasee." 

"Ani."

"Woobo...Please?" IU pouted.

"..."

"Please...?" She gave him the puppy eyes.

"Alright, alright!" Wooyoung finally gave in.

 

MC4: AND THAT is why we men comply to our wife's requests. They sugar us up just like that! How do you say no?!

MC1: Exactly, you can't. That's why we do it.

MC3: Go IU-shi!

 

"Yay!" IU giggled.

"The things I do for her...Why does she have to pout...and the eyes?" Wooyoung muttered to himself with a slight pout. IU giggled.

They continued to have their meaningful conversation by the fire pit until IU's manager came to pick IU up. They didn't notice the time went by quickly and was 10:30 P.M. Wooyoung walked IU to the car. 

"When you get home, go to bed and shower in the morning, okay? You need your sleep and you still have to MC for Inkigayo. And!! You're preparing your upcoming album. So rest okay?" Wooyoung lectured.

"Ne, ne. You need to rest too! You're tour starts in two weeks. You better not practice tonight. Get some rest. If you're making me not shower tonight then I'm making you not practice tonight." IU countered.

"Ne, ne," Wooyoung pinched her cheeks, "Anything for my wife. Now get into the car, it's getting cold and I don't want you to catch a cold."

"Ne, ne Umma" IU teased. 

" Good, daughter! Now get in the car. Good night!" Wooyoung played along. IU eventually gets into the car.

"Annyong! Good night Woobo!" IU smiled back.  

Wooyoung waved while watching IU's car drive away. Once he couldn't see the car anymore, he walked back into the 2PM villa.

 

~Wooyoung's Interview~

PD: How was your day?

"Amazingly unique. I had never felt so much in one day. I felt like a husband introducing his wife to his crazy friends. I felt like a newly-wed husband doing all these things with his wife. I felt like a boyfriend while playing in the water. I felt like a father watching over 2PM while IU was there. Lastly, I felt old. I never experienced anything from the dating field before and that made me feel young and naive. Since I do have a wife now, I don't feel as young as I did before. Even when I felt all these things, it was an amazing and indescribable." Wooyoung replied.

PD: Do you feel close to your wife now?

"Yes and no. It's quite difficult to explain. I feel comfortable with her but I feel comfortable with her as a... close friend? I feel that I have to be cautious around her because of how she reacts to different things. I'm actually really confused right now." Wooyoung stated.

 

~IU's Interview~

PD: How was your day?

"Fun, but very tiring. I fell asleep the second my head touched the pillow." IU said.

PD: Details??

"Oh, mianhae!" IU laughed, "It was overwhelming, in a way. I met my six brother-in-laws all in one day, see how my husband's life is like, made food for them, I also did a photoshoot while meeting with Wooyoung and Junho, and ugh. The evening was just lovely and the afternoon was very fun. The day was very enjoyable and I could not have asked for a better day with my  husband and his brothers."  


IU walked into her dormitory. It was decorated by her and herself only. She already missed the rowdiness 2PM possessed. She walked into her room, washed out the makeup and brushed her teeth, before crashing to bed. She charged her phone, which was on her bed stand, and fell alseep...in Wooyoung's clothes.


After IU left, Wooyoung cleaned up the mess left over. No more than 15 minutes later, Wooyoung was finished and the villa was clean again. He headed up to his room and laid in bed. He grabbed the photo of IU and him on their first date together and stared at the photo. Afterwards, he putted the photo away, brushed and washed his face, then went to bed.

 

 


SPECIAL THANKS TO LITTLE TUI FOR ALWAYS KEEPING ME IN TRACK ON WHEN TO UPDATE. xD

-edited

MiiLkYcOuPllE