Meet Halapoji.....? Not Quite

We Got Married: Milky Couple

*Saturday Afternoon, text message*

 

'IU-ah?'

'?'

'I can make either Monday or Wednesday free to meet your halapoji. Which day is better for you?'

'I can't change Wednesday so we'll go on Monday.'

'Kay, see you then! :)'

':)'

 

*Monday Morning, at IU's Dormitory*

IU was comfortably sitting on her couch watching the latest Strong Heart episode with a cup of hot chocolate. She wore baby blue short shorts with teddy bear pajama top. Her hair was tied up into a messy bun by a blue bowed hair tie. IU was engrossed into the lastest episode of Strong Heart until a knock was heard from her door. Peeling her eyes off the t.v., IU reached for the door. "Jam kahn Mahn yo~" said IU. She opens a door to see a camera held by a staff member with a WGM letter in her hands. Surprised by the sudden visit, IU hesitantly asked what was going on. The staff nudged the letter to her.

"Oh, Okay. Kamsamnida!" IU closed the door on the camera man. IU waited a moment before opening her door to let the camera man in. IU knew the drill. They had to shoot a footage of her opening the letter. The camera man nodded to IU, signaling to her to start. IU walked to her couch and opened the letter. 

 

"Dear IU,

As you may know, your husband had sudden changes to his schedule and wil not be able to attend the meeting with your grandfather. Unfortunately, your husband is also staying in his tour a week longer then planned. So with your husband working hard to earn money, we would like you and your sister-in'law, Victoria, to welcome them back home with a clean and warm house they live in. Have fun!

p.s. This will be on November 25 at 9 a.m. 

-Wgm Staffs"

 

MC3: So they're not going to meet IU's halapoji? Halapoji must be upset about this. 

MC2: I think IU's pretty disappointed about this too.

MC4: Not only that, but she meets her sister-in-law without her husband, is she going to be alright?

MC3: Fighting IU-ah!

 

IU reread the letter. I'm cleaning 2PM's house with Victoria-shi?!

 

*2PM Villa at 10 a.m.*

Today, IU wore black sweat pants with a white plain t-shirt and a dark gray cartigan. She had light touches of make up on her face and had her hair to the side, tied, with curles at the end. She spots Victoria walking out her car just behind her manager's car. Victoria-shi wore something comfortable too. She work yellow yogo pants, a black long sleeve, and a whtie vest on top. As soon as the girls stepped away from the car, they quickly greeted each other.

"Annyonghaseyo! IU imnida!" IU bowed.

"Annyonghaseyo! Victoria imnida!!" Victoria-shi bowed her famous 90 degree in return. The two continued to greet each other.

 

MC1: It's difficult to greet each other then their husbands aren't here. 

MC3: Right, especially when the husbands are the reason why their there. 

MC2: The awkward atmosphere can't be avoided. 

MC3: IU-ah! Victoria! Fighting!

 

After the greeting, the two wives fidgeted where they stood. They haven't spoken to each other before. They have meet briefly during shows and concerts, but never really had the oppurtunity to get closer with each other.

"Shall we go into the villa and get started?" Victoria-shi suggested after the long silence between them.

"Ne, let's start!" 2PM manager has given Victoria-shi and IU a spare key to the 2PM villa but WGM decided not to let that go to the pubic. Victoria-shi opened the door and was awed by the villa. 

"Daeback!" Victoria-shi exclaimed in awe, "Nichkhun-shi lives in a place like this?" 

"I know! I'd like to live in a please like this." IU agreed. 

"That's right! You've been here before. Can you give me a tour?" Victoria-shi asked eagerly. 

"Ne, but we are not allowed to go the other boy's rooms other than our husbands. We would not want to have anti-fans."  

Victoria-shi nodded and the tour began. Victoria-shi could not stop complimenting the villa during the tour. 

"This is simply amazing!" Victoria-shi exclaimed. The two wives just finised the tour and settled in the dining roon. IU nodded before handing Victoria-shi a cup of coffee. 2PM would not mind us taking two cups of coffee, right? Victoria-shi thanked IU and sipped the coffee.

"IU-shi" said Victoria.

"Ne" IU replied immediately.

"I do plan to have a fun day together. I understand there is an awkward tension around us since aren't that close but I would like use to get close throught out today" Victoria said carefully. 

"Of course! I want to get closer to you too!" IU responded eagerly, she liked the idea.

"That's great! May I speak informally with you then? Is that alright?" Victoria asked.

"Ne!" IU smiled. 

"Good," switching to banmal, " You can speak banmal to me whenever you feel comfortable, okay?" 

"Ne! Komawo!" IU smiled. Victoria giggled.

We're going to get along just fine.

 

 


 

The two wives decided to clean together before separating to their husband's bedroom. Together, IU and Victoria cleaned the living room. 

"Unnie, how long have you been married to Nichkhun-shi?" IU asked. 

"Mmm.. about 9 months" 

"Really? That's a long time!" IU gasped. 

"If you think about numerically, it has. But if you think about it memory wise, it's not alot." Victora said. 

"Eh?"

"It has been nine months but after all the time I've spent with Nichkhun-shi, there's still a lot of things we have not experienced together." Victoria explained. IU nodded.

 

MC3: Waa, Victoria-shi is really mature.

MC2: It's good to know where the couple stands in their relationship.

 

"What about you? How long has it been since you've married Wooyoung-shi?" Victoria asked in return.

"Roughly 2 months."

"Have you two held hands yet?"

"..Ne.." IU blushed.

"Ah chincha?!" Victoria squealed, "When?"

"The 2PM boys and I were playing truth or dare and they dared me to hold hands with Wooyoung."

"Aww, I thought he'll do something romantic before holding your hand" Victoria pouted.

"E-eh?" IU stuttered. VIctoria giggled. 

"Don't tell me you've never wanted a boyfriend or your husband to do a romantic event for you."

"I have!"

"Have you thought about Wooyoung-shi that way before?" Victoria continue to question her.

"...."

"You have! You're blushing!" Victoria giggled.

"Unnie! Can we please go back to cleaning?!" IU wiped the windows fiercly.

"Ne~" Victoria sung.

 

MC2: Kamshamnida Victoria-shi!

MC3: Ahhh, IU's so cute <3

MC2: They're getting along really well compared to other sister-in-laws.

MC4: Right? My sister-in-law and I would race and see who cleans the fastest. 

MC3: Does your room gets cleaned? 

MC4: Of course!

 

*2PM Living Room, 12:15 pm*

The two wives became umbelievably close to each other. Cleaning the villa was so much fun for them. When they were finished cleaning the villa, rooms excluding the 2PM members and the bathrooms, IU and Victoria were starving.

"I'm Hungry, Unnie!" IU groaned. She threw herself onto the sofa, tired  from cleaning for four hours. 

"Jjajangmyeon?" Victoria pulled out her phone. 

"Please!!" IU smiled. 

About a half an hour later, the jjajangmyeon came and the two wives sat in the 2PM dining room eating their meal diligently. It was silent between the two, they were too focused on relieving their hungry to speak.

"Yaah, I'm so full!" IU exclaimed.

"Me, too!" Together, they cleaned up their meal and went straight to cleaning again. This time, they were to clean their own husand's room. The two wives were eager to clean their husband's room and were happy to know they both did not want to clean any more of the house together.

"Whoever finishes first can go watch tv in the living room?" Victoria suggested. 

"Sounds good to me, Annyeong!" IU waved. 

 

IU softly knocked on Wooyoung's beedroom door." Shil lyeh hamnida.." IU whispered. She couldn't help but to feel like an intruder while entering his room. IU smiled at once. Wooyoung left his room exactly the way it was the first time she visited the 2PM villa. Staring at his bed, she reminisced their sweet moments there.  

Flashback

 

“I dare you to hold hands with IU until the game is over.” Junho smirked. Everyone gave their cheer of approval. The couple blushed. Wooyoung was about to ask for permission but IU nodded already. Wooyoung took her hand and everyone cheered.

“Nice one!” Taecyeon gave Junho a high-five.

“Ani, ani! You’re holding her hand wrong! You’re suppose to entwine your fingers like this!” Junsu grabbed Chansung’s hand and entwined their fingers.

“Yah! Why are you using me as your example? You have another hand!” Chansung complained and quickly let go. IU laughed at their silly-ness. Wooyoung entwined their fingers.

“That’s more like it!” Nichkhun cheered.

~ (sorry for the confusion. This is the opinion of the MCs of the flashback IU's having right now. This is NOT the MC's comments in the flashback. and the flashblack continues after the MC's opinion. Thus the reason why the text is still italics. Also, Flashbacks are a size smaller then usual.)

MC3: Those are very cute memories they had with each other. 

MC4: It's so sweet.

~

 

"Why wouldn't I act differently when it comes to you and 2PM? Don't expect me to kiss and hold hands with the guys," Wooyoung shivered at the thought of kissing and holding hands with the 2PM members. IU giggled at his reaction. "So please don't look so sad anymore. You're ahjussi fans might send me more hate mails if you keep that frown. Smile?" Wooyoung comforted his wife. IU smiled at Wooyoung's words. 

"Ne."

"Yay! You smiled." Wooyoung smiled along with her. IU giggled.

 

IU shook her head. They had fun but she needed to get back to cleaning. Wooyoung was a pretty neat and clean guy. There wasn't much to clean other then a thin layer of dust everywhere. IU decided to organize his desk first. Music notes, receipts, and other paper work was scattered across the desk. 

 

MC2: If she's cleaning Wooyoung's room, doesn't she evenutally find some stuff Wooyoung may not want her to find?

MC3: That's right! Oh I hope Wooyoung doesn't have anything in his room like that

 

So far so good IU finished organizing his desk and was onto his fan present table. Dusting and organizing his room was easy for her. She was more afraid of organizing too much of his stuff that he wouldn't like it. IU decided to dust everything and place everything back neatly where it was. 

IU giggled at the presents her husband received. Chocolates, dolls, albums, clothes, letters, and pictures. They were very admirable and inspiring. IU has something similar to Wooyoung's fan present table (her's was a room instead) and was proud of her husband. He, like her, was reminded why he worked so hard by looking at the fan's presents to him. She moved onto his closet, which she was reluctant to clean. This was a very private space for anyone, celebrity or not. 

 

 

"Shil lyeh hamnida..." IU opened his closet. It was neat. Very organized. And detailed. His clothes were neatly hung on hangers and his pants were folded on a sort table on the floor. Heavy jackets were on the left side of the clothes and and the light tops were on the right. The clothes were somewhat color-coordinated. It seems as if he gave up on it lately and just hung his tops anywhere. His, too many to count, shoes were next to his pants while his hats and accessories were on the top shelf of the closet. There were a pile of other things on the top but IU felt wrong to look through his stuff.

~IU's Inteview~

PD: The stuff in his closet....

"Ah,I didn't look through that pile of stuff he had in the corner of his closet. Although I may be his wife, I feel that every individual has his or her own personal space that they keep to themselves, spouse or not. It's likes diary....? Something you would keep to yourselves. Ne. That's why I did not go through his closet. I think I can respect him enough to give him his space... And trust?" IU smiled. 

 

MC2: Why can't all women be like IU? Give us guys some SPACE.

MC3: Because that's how we wives are. It keeps check on our husbands.

MC1: that's right!

 

Closing his closet, laid on his bed. After seeing his room and stuff, IU wanted to see him. She missed her husband. IU  decided to call her husband. The dial tone rang.... Once... Twice.. 

"Yeboseyo?" Wooyoung answered. 

"Wooyoung-ah? It's me, IU" IU drew circles on his bed covers. 

"Ohm, IU-ah! How are you? I'm sorry I couldn't meet your halapoji" Wooyoung apologized. 

"It's alright, work is more important. We can go another day. Are you busy right now?" 

"Ani, we're on our way back to the hotel right now. We just finished our schedules briefing with our manager. I'm going back to the hotel room right now." 

"Ah, really? You sound really tired though,  should I call you another time?" IU said worriedly. 

"NO. I mean, I'm alright. The meeting was a bit longer then usual. So I'm fine. What are you doing right now?" Wooyoung asked.

"I just finished cleaning your room and I'm laying on your bed right now... Is that alright with you? I can go to the living room if you mind." IU quickly replied. 

"Wait, you're in my room?" Wooyoung asked.

"Ne, Victoria unnie and I were given a mission to clean 2PM's villa today."

"Really.?! I didn't know that. I hope my room wasn't too mucho clean for you." 

" You're so clean!" IU exclaimed.  Wooyoung chuckled. 

Meanwhile...

"Nichkhun-shi's room is the one on the right..." Victoria muttered to herself while walking towards his room. 

"Shil lyeh hamnida..." Victoria entered Nichkhun's room. She saw Nichkhun's room during IU's tour but now she can really take her time and see his room. 

"His room... Is so.. Ideal like of guy's room..." Victoria said out loud. His room wasn't messy but it wasn't as clean as their house. His bed was made, his desk was clean but his bookshelf was ruffled around, and there were layers of dust everywhere. 

"Let's start cleaning!" Victoria exclaimed.

She dusted the room first. Cleaning the window like wall, she realized that Nichkhun was pretty clean despite how dirty the wall was ( he couldn't clean the other side of the wall). Victoria comes across his desk and stopped cleaning for a second. She spots a cute picture of them together in their honeymoon house. She smiled before wiping the picture frame ( which had no dust on it, I wonder why?) and continued on. In no time, Victoria finished cleaning his room. Victoria laid on his bed, just admiring her cleaning. Like IU, she respected Nickhun's privacy. She didn't want to ruin their relationship because she pried into his stuff. Instead, she decided to leave him surprise in this room. She found a dry eraser marker and wrote "Welcome home! I Cleaned your room for you, though there wasn't much for me to clean. I hope you had a safe flight back. I can't wait until out next date! Go to bed soon, flights are always tiring. Good night Nichkhun-shi, from Victoria<3 " Victoria stepped back and admired her work. She then went onto his computer and took a few snap shots of herself in his room. They were cute selecas of her. She laid back on his bed. She was tired after a whole day of cleaning. Victoria closed her eyes, hoping to get some rest but accidentally fell asleep instead. 



MC3: Didn't they say to meet up at the living room afterwards? 

MC1: Please wake up Victoria-shi!
 


"Annyeong!" IU giggled. She just had the sweetest conversation with her husband on the phone. IU looked at the clock to see that her next schedule was coming up soon. Reluctantly leaving her husband's room, she sat on the living couch, waiting for her sister-in-law.  

Twenty minutes has gone by and IU began questioning her unnie. She has seen Nichkhun's room before and it was not messy at all. IU walked to Nichkhun's room and lightly knocked on the door before peeking her head inside the room. She sees Victoria sleeping soundly on his bed. Swiftly, IU takes out her phone and took a picture of Victoria. Smiling in satisfaction of the photo, she slowly closed the door. IU keft a quick letter for her sister-in-law on the living room table and left the 2PM villa.  She has a schedule in twenty minutes and she did not plan to be late for it. 

~IU's Interview~ 
" The role of being a wife really came to me when I was cleaning his room and the phone call I had with him. 'So this is what a housewife feels like' was what I felt after the phone call. " IU nodded. 

 


~Victoria's Interview~
"After cleaning his room, I felt that even if we are married, we still have our own space that belongs to us individually and not together. That in a relationship, there's a limit to where you share and what you keep to yourselves. It's a balance of trust and respect for each other. Ne." Victoria smiled. 

 

 


Dear IU/Victoria, 
You have done well cleaning your husband's room and to return your favor, your husbands have a surprise for you! Please anticipate for it! 

-WGM Staffs


To all my readers. I am sorry :( 

I was lazy. Really lazy... during summer. During school i was legitmatly busy. 

Anyways. this chapter doesn't have much of wooyoung in it but there's still that sweet/ cuteness with IU here :) 

enjoy~ I'll try to update more!

ps. Shil lyeh hamnida means excuse me.