What to Do

We Got Married: Milky Couple

 

*With IU*

In a waiting room for some music show, IU was given a mission card.


"Dear WooU Couple,

You are moving into your newlyweded house today! Please make the best memories with it.

-WGM"

"Omo, we're moving in now" IU smiled.

~

*With Wooyoung*

Wooyoung setted the weights onto the floor before taking the mission card from the staff member.

"Dear WooU Couple,

You are moving into your newlyweded house today! Please make the best memories with it.

-WGM"

 

 

MC3: OMO, THOSE MUSCLES....

MC4: Yaaah, 2PM works out a lot!

 

 

"Mmm," Wooyoung scrunched up his face.


*With Wooyoung* [On Camera]

Wooyoung, parked in front of IU's dormitory, was calling IU... for the fifth time. Why isn't she picking up her phone?

"... is not available right now. Please leave a message after the-" Wooyoung hung up.

"Aish... why isn't she picking up?" Wooyoung dialed again. After the call has been transfered to her voicemail, Wooyoung decided to wait for her in the car. She was bound to look at her phone sooner or later to see all his miss calls. Soon enough, Wooyoung receives a call from IU.

"IU-ah, I'm in front of your dormitory. Do you want me to go up and help you carry anything?"

"Ah... Ani. Can you wait for me by the elevator?" IU asked.

"Arraso, I'll be there in a minute." Wooyoung left the car and patiently waited for IU at the elevator. The elevator sounded and soon enough the elevator doors opened. IU was inside holding onto two dufflebags and a large suitcase. Wooyoung quickly got a hold of her suitcase and dufflebags before IU could leave the elevator.

"Yah, why do you have so much stuff?" Wooyoung asked. 

"There's a lot of stuff I want to bring to the house" IU pouted. Stuffing the luggages into the truck, Wooyoung ruffled IU hair.

"Arrasso, it was just a question." The two boarded the car and drove off.

"Do you know where our house is at?" IU asked.

"Wait, you don't know where our house is?" Wooyoung asked in shock.

"Ani, why would I know?" 

"Well, I got a text that said you have the address to our house.." Wooyoung parked the car on the curb.

"Ohhhh! Arrasso, I do know it is," IU hesitantly giggled,"They sent it to me as a text, I didn't know what that meant. I thought it was just a random person who texted the wrong number...ah here it is"

"Put the address into the GPS." Wooyoung pipped.

"Oppa! It's in Gwanaksan provenance, we need to cross the bridge.." IU inquired.

"It's fine, driving there won't take too long" Wooyoung manuvered the car back onto the streets. 

"..."

"..."

 

MC2:Yah, it got awkward...

MC3: It's because of the kiss!

 

 

~Wooyoung's Interview~

"Mmm Instead of thinking that it was awkward, I just didn't know what to say to her. IU-ah is getting teased and really sensitive about that. Because of her image as the nation's little sister, you wouldn't expect her to initiate the kiss. So she's really getting teased a lot by the variety shows and music shows she's attending. And I feel bad because it's really getting to the point that she's getting reminded at least once an hour."

 

 

"Are you okay?"

"Eh? Why wouldn't I be?" IU asked, puzzled. 

"Well...You're much quieter the last time we've met..Did you have a rough day yesterday? Early this morning?"

"Oh..I'm okay," IU smiled,"I'm just a bit tired. Nothing too bad. How are you and the boys? Anything new?"

"Well, It's tiring on this side too. We're filming our own show soon and our tour is coming up soon."

"Wait, another tour?!" IU pouted.

"It's in Korea this time, don't worry. I'm still going to be back in Seoul to visit my wifie at least once a week." Wooyoung looked at her for a moment before focusing back on driving. 

IU blushed,"It's not my fault my husband left me alone for the first two months of our marriage." IU stared off on the window to her right. 

"Arrasso, Mian. Let's not talk about that, okay?" Wooyoung took his right hand off the steering wheel and held her hand. IU jumped in her seat a bit, surprised by him. She looked at his hand over hers, then to Wooyoung himself. Wooyoung didn't met her eye for awhile but when he did she saw an intensity in his eyes before she felt him squeeze her hand. As soon as she met eye contact with him, Wooyoung reverted his eyes back onto the road.

IU scrunched her face. Now what. Do she leave his hand there? Or turn her hand around and hold his back? OR. She always throw is hand off her hand. IU pouted and inwardly cried. Why?!

on the other hand...

 

 

MC3:OMO, THEY'RE HOLDING HANDS -Squeals!!- Slapping MC2 by the arm.

MC4:YAH, GOOD JOB WOOYOUNG-SHI. 

MC2: ow, Ow, OW, STOP HITTING ME!

 

 

After the long contemplation, IU decided to do whatever her heart wanted her to do and forget about the shy side of her. You only live once right? So she flipped her hand upward to properly hold his hand and watched how strangly happy she felt when he entwined their fingers together. Her hand wasn't sweating nor did it grow an extra finger but was fascinated by how well their hand fitted together. She felt so small compared to him now. 

"Has my hand always been this small?" IU thought out loud. Wooyoung chuckled and caressed the side of her hand with his thumb. 

"Yes it has and you really can't grow out of it. Besides, your hand is perfectly fine the way it is." Wooyoung held their entwined hand close to him and gave the back of her hand a kiss. 

IU blushed at him and looked away and into scenary. 

"Now people can stop bugging you about your kiss and compliment you about mine, hm?" Wooyoung suggested. 

"Komawo...Woo-bo" IU softly said.

"Mmm, we're going to get to our newlywed house soon."

The rest of the car ride there was a silent ride there. 

*IU [Off Camera]*

Why? IU stared at their entwined hands. Why is he being so lovely dovey? This is a show. Why is he so concerned about how I feel about others teasing me about my kiss? Why so overprotective..of me.. when this is a fake marriage? Fake... unrealistic...imaginary.. not reality... IU can feel his thumb continuously caressing the back of her hand. The camera will not be able to see him do so, so why?

"Boo?" Wooyoung looked over to her, concern written on his face. IU shook her head and watched the scenary go by again.

*IU [On Camera]*

"We're here." Wooyoung announced. IU gaped at their newlywed house.

"It's really pretty." IU, awed by the house, didn't notice their entwined hands released each other and walked out the car.  

To any normal person, they would not like the exterior design of the house at all but IU absolutely adored the design. They had a very secluded neighborhood, the house being in Gwanaksan provenance. There was a front yard for the couple and the house had a medival stoning as the walls. It was very old, yet modern. It worked for the couple since they liked vintage like materials. The house itself was a shape of a cylinder. 

"Woo-bo! Can we go inside?! Please??" IU begged, dragging his arm to the entrance of their house. IU adored the door. The door was automatic but a number password on it. There was a small patio for an entrance and a black vintage like bench on the side. Pots of flowers where already placed outside for the couple's liking.

"What number do you want?" IU asked her husband eagerly. 

"We'll figure it out after we look at everything." Wooyoung opened the door and nudged IU inside. 

"O-omo...it's so pretty..." Out with the old, the interior design was completely modern like. The house was painted white with a hint of blue hue, giving the house a bright, CF like glow. Empty frames were up on the walls and a mirror was just a few feet away from the door. There were two closed rooms, creating a hallway as the entrance of the house. At the end of the hallway, there was a door to the left and a door to the right. Walking beyond the hallyway lead to the living room and the kitchen. 

"Boo! We have garage! Balli wa!" Wooyoung exclaimed. IU rushed to her husband and gasped. The garage fitted their car and had several drawers and shelves. 

"There's a washing machine here too!" IU gapped.

"Damn.." Wooyoung muttered to himself in awe. 

"Woo-bo, look at the living room! You need to see this!" Grabbing his hand she dragged him to the living room. 

 

 

 

How will the living room look like? Well... I gave up describing everything, so I decided to draw it out, but it's not ready.I'm sorry. I'll get that done as soon as possible, but at the mean time... Thanks all for now! :) 

 

And! I've been writing another story... don't kill me! I'm sorry >.< I just got really addicted to Daragon and I'm really looking forward on writing for this story. Please give the story a chance!! :) thank you guys! 

-MiiLkYcOuPllE