RUBIK Games:: 8

RUBIK [Trans from TH]

- 8 -

                The whole world is back to the peaceful state again. The band member as the passenger on this plane, which engine had failed and it was about to go down in a very pit of hell. They were lucky with the great pilot who help control the plane up back into the sky, save and sound.

                The Pilot’s name is Luhan.

                Kris is not talking much, which his usual self. It had not made anyone feeling uncomfortable and worried anymore. The atmosphere and momentum between every member is much better. The heavy and thick air had been clear out. Those stressful smiles turned back to be those playful, enjoy smile, and a lot of laughter, as it used to be.  Suho was almost full with tear of joy when he first saw Kris join them on the conversation about the band. Kris had even asked about their usual weekly meeting on Saturday. Baekhyun and Chanyeol, the weirdo Brother had gone back to their ‘prank mode’, as usual. Everyone just crazy enough to enjoy themselves with all those jokes, either real enjoyment on the joke or just help them laughing with the dry joke. Don’t even need to get start with Tao, he had always the little brother then, now he is even the worse, he was always there with his big brother, Kris.

 

                Everybody was happy, the smile had paint all over every lips. Luhan felt relieve as he has done the right thing, accepted that offer. He had done that for everyone even nobody has any clue about it. This issue had been the biggest lesson so far for every member in the band. Nobody would ever forget it, especially Kris and Luhan.

                Kris and Luhan was still a roommate to one another. It’s no matter what Luhan is doing, Kris’s eyes always trailing him. Sometime, Kris even joins Luhan for a chat as usual, or sharing food and drink as he used to do. Some other time, Kris just quiet and seem lonely while looking at Luhan with those angry eyes, especially whlie Luhan was just playing around with others. Especially when he was hugging or touching someone else, but those eyes flicked away before anyone had noticed it. Luhan must have imagined thing because it is not that big thing for him. Messing around with the guys, who he thought as his brother, it is something this lil’crazy deer love to do.

                About the kiss on that night at the hotel…He was trying to erase it off from his memory for days, to be able to get along with his big buddy. Even “get along” is only a stage that Luhan just try to hypnotize himself to be the brave Luhan, the crazy deer of EXO must be able to do it. Kris seems to give full cooperation, he haven’t picking on him or even try to piss Luhan off. Some nights, Kris even went out to sleep in the living room with his excuse of the air condition in the living room is better. Even though, Luhan couldn’t be able to fully sleep, he doesn’t know exactly when that promise would be collected.

               Guy with guy, HOW??????????????? If it has given all the question mark in this world, he would put all in there. He knew that his fan is screaming when they saw Kris and Luhan together or even among the others as it is what they wanted to be. Luhan was not so innocent to not know how they have , but that is never been his business. It isn’t his business, isn’t it? Well, it is out of his world. He is a one crazy football fan. He is a guy, guy. He has never been thinking about this before until that world of his just crush and burn before his face. It as if all those steel ball that weight for tons and tons just smack him directly on his head. This had become his world now. He has to think, “How the his life gotta be?” on this thought alone, the crazy deer almost coughing out blood.

              

                Luhan was rolling on his bed for a while before decided to slide open his iphone. He squeezed his eyes shut before point out to click on a fan fiction. He could feel his own blood pumping faster, especially to one on his face and cheek to be exact…

               [The owner of that thin body got teary eyes when he got Wuyifan grab both of his wrists strongly. Luhan’s thin lips had begging to that larger figure to set him free before that hot tongue has intrude with that roughness.]

                “What the hell! I am not that weak! Damn! This is like…. I am a girl!” He closes that window of the fiction page before click on the next story. It was before he even starts reading the fiction itself, his eyes darted to see the introduction of the story and that had already bothering him. He had to make the face.

 

                 [Warning: Our little y deer got knock up in this one. Duizhang is real HOT!]

                “@#%%$%$” The deer had cursp e tory and that had already bothering him. e xt story.  tounge has ed out in some unknown alien language. He is murmuring and cursing still.
 

                [Those two bodies have the magnetic force between each other, especially when they are together. They take each other to place where hidden themselves from people’s eyes. Luhan is starting…]

                “It’s not even start and they already ing each other? Does all the girls really reading these??”


                [“Duizhang… Love me. More. Come on. I need… Your” while Luhan trail his hand down to touch with….]

                “GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! I can’t take anymore of this! Who the hell would do that?”

 

                “Do what?” That throat voice was asking him, next to him.

                 “Well, saying tempting thing like that …. WHOAAAA!!! When did you get here?” Once he saw who had asked him, the deer that almost drove himself insane jump off and move far away as possible, which in this case is the end of the bed. Luhan had left the cell phone on the bed, that made the other be able to pick it up and read the left open page by himself with a smile.

                “Are you gathering information on how to make me feel good, Hanhan? Well, this is not that bad” Yifan laugh in his throat while move one of his knee on the bed and use one of his hand pull Luhan’s hand to get Luhan closer to him.

                “Get out from my bed!” He fight his hand off and try to elbow Wuyifan’s chin, to lets him move away. But his elbow didn’t even close to his target at all.

                “I had come to collect your payment of the Promise. It’s here, tonight, and now. You can’t say ‘no’, remember? You were the one who agreed into this yourself, don’t play the victim here, Han..han”

                The word Promise had nailed his body down and as if he has been pinned down by the word itself. Luhan couldn’t move, the strength in him decreasing respectively. Wuyifan doesn’t need to even force him anymore. Wuyifan smile at the corner of his lips, moving closer and kissing on Luhan’s cheek before trailing toward the neck. Luhan close his eyes shut, he was a bit shaky while those lips were try taste every inch of him. That big strong hand release the grip from his wrists and moving toward his chest, touching it through the white thin T-shirt that Luhan has on before moving down and almost to the part where Luhan couldn’t stand it anymore. Luhan yell out loud.

                “Ahhh.. No! Don’t! I won’t do it. Noooo!!!!!”

                “Luhan Luhan” Chen or Jongdae call out with worried, his hand shaking Luhan’s shoulder a bit harder to wake those big round eyes to open up. Luhan almost jump and use his hand to balance himself to sit up, but he just miscalculate in the way that make his hand slide down from the corner of the mattress and lose his balance, falling off from his bed and hit his head on the floor epically, action in which made a way to calling everybody’s attention to checking him out.

                “What’s happen?” Xiumin, the big brother who is a light sleeper was running toward his room. He was following close by the leader Suho. Suho was holding Xuimin’s shirt while try to get the look at Luhan. Yixing and Chanyeol were too sleepy, but they still manage to be running toward, to check on him. Today Wuyifan was sleeping on the sofa in the living room. He was rubbing the sleepiness out of his eyes with the back of his hand while stare at the smaller guy who is rubbing his own head with the gigantic amount of pain from the current impact.      

                “I was out for a drink then I heard ‘Uh.. Ah.. Ah…’ from one of the room, so I just follow to here. I found Luhan was talking in his sleep. ‘No.. No.. Don’t.’ kinda thing.  It’d seem like a nightmare, so I tried to wake him up, And… this is the result. Actually, at first, I thought, he was possessed or something.” Chen shrug while nod toward that crazy deer on the cause of waking everyone in the dorm up.

                “Oh. Sleepwalk-Sleeptalk? For Christ’s sake, Luhan” Everyone was shaking his head with a bit too fed up at the moment while Luhan still rubbing his head. He was laughing dryly and tried to apologized to everyone before everyone just go back to their own bed. It was only Wuyifan left who still lean on the door’s frame. He was staring toward Luhan, who staring at him back.

                Remember that I was reading the fan fiction. I happened to be able to read several of them actually. When did I fall asleep, Luhan?

                “Goodnight” Wuyifan said while the lil’deer still confused on his floor before go back to the sofa in their living room,

                Let’s hope that the nightmare of the dumb little deer is not him? Since Kris was back, he’d never tempts to make Luhan doubt him in anyway. He tried to stay away when he can and be around only when it is necessary, try not to be too clingy or too close. He didn’t want to made Luhan worried about him. He tried not to mention about the promise, which they had agree on. He didn’t want to cause too much tension for Luhan. Luhan always managed to over-think when it is about someone else then it would end up causing him his own good. That deer manage to get himself work up in a trap which now made the owner of the trap worried for Luhan instead. Great.

                Want to have… But don’t want to destroy in the process, it must take time…

 

                Today K-unit needed to rehearsal at the building while M-unit has their day off, stay behind in their dorm or doing whatever they wanted to. Luhan was sleeping on the sofa in their living room. He woke by Yixing for lunch. Luhan was hard to be wake up and a great deep sleep, so when noisy K-unit there in the morning would never waste Luhan’s sleeping moment, especially while he was already comfortable sleeping. Luhan was rubbing his eyes and yawn widely, looking left and right as a soulless guy who  was still waiting for his soul to get back.

                “Where’s everyone?”

                “Duizhang and Tao went out for basketball since early morning, Chenchen and Xiumin said that they were going out shopping, just went, a while ago.”

                “Oh..” Luhan nod, understanding.

                “How do you end up on a sofa? Last night you were with Tao, right?”

                “At first it was great, but his sleeptalk is a bit too weird. So I’d got out, sleeping here. I was afraid, if I went and join someone else room, it would woke people up, so here I am. Well, don’t you go out?” He explains while asking even with his yawn.

                “Well, I would eat first and might do some shopping, wanna join?”

                “Sure..”

                “Hey. You don’t need to say yes, you know? Especially with me, if you wanna stay at home and get some rest. Luhan, you should know how to say ‘no’ to people.” Yixing tell Luhan straight because he know Luhan too well, his smile and easily agree to everyone else, sometimes this little deer doesn’t feel like he want to agree to it at all. He just doesn’t really know how to say no. He was worried about everyone else and he is the people person and always wants to please everyone, be kind and be friendly. It is the two side sword of kindness and friendliness that Luhan never really learn to master just yet.

                “No No. Wait for me, Let’s me take a shower and we will go out together.” for his best friend, Zhang Yixing, Luhan would never say ‘no’, for sure, not even if he wanna sleep and rest some more, he will never say no.

                After Luhan finish shower and change, Yixing had gone. It was KrisTao brother that was resting and drinking the water or maybe tried to drain the water out of the cooler.

                 “Where is Yixing?”

                “He was out. He asked us to tell you that he wanna go by himself and don’t be worried.” Tao answer his brother while grumble of the heat before walking toward the bathroom. 

                Even Luhan didn’t say ‘no’ to him but Yixing always know Luhan’s thought. While Luhan don’t know how to say ‘no’, so Yixing just say ‘no’ to Luhan instead so it wouldn’t cause any tension and it wouldn’t worried Yixing about made Luhan do something that he doesn’t really wanna do it.

                “Luhan..” Kris call out, looking at Luhan for a while, it make the owner of the name almost jump out of his skin. W…What the hell? Calling me for what? Don’t tell me that today is a dayoff, so….. so…


                “We../I am not ready!” While Kris had said ‘We’ Luhan already shout out as fast as he can, it had froze Kris for a while before chuckle for Luhan’s paranoid. That ‘s a very tempt to be teased, this little deer.

                “Not  ready, but you have to. No matter what, you are mine already, theoretically speaking.” He laughs in his throat again while grab Luhan’s wrist and drag him out. Little dump deer had confused but followed Kris. Luhan even managed to put on the shoe.

                What the hell is with ‘mine already’? Being what? Being what with whom? Where is he dragging me to? I hope it isn’t some motel. WHOA! What the hell is wrong with me? I shouldn’t just follow everyone stupidly, follow them around willingly. LUHAN????

               “Wait wait. Where are we going? I told you that I am not ready, where are you taking me?”

               “Naugthy Luhan. So you truly want me to ask for that promise, isn’t it? It does seem to be only thing in your head, dumb deer!” That big hand and ruffle on his head with tenderness but Luhan use his hands try to hold it off as a normal reflex. That large hand wave off and move down on him, ruffle his head as Kris wanted to. It bothered Luhan, the hair had been set perfectly now is ruined, he only tried not to be annoyed by it. Luhan used his fist and punch Wuyifan’s waist instead.

                “What’s the heck! No! Not true, I haven’t thinking about anything like that! Stop with messing my hair!” His friend moves away but also let Luhan has his punch, because both of them know that it is not a real fight.

                The fact is the topic that both of them were having, it is not something that they should be joking lightly. It is not some cheerfully thing to be messing around with, but the thing is when Wuyifan being playful with Luhan, it made Luhan feel great, special. Everybody used to say that Yifan is very distance because of his personal quietness, he doesn’t talk much and that scared a lot of people away. The best thing is to make Wuyifan play along with him, it is one of Luhan’s happiness treasure.

                He love the smile that draw on Wuyifan face more than that straight seriousness of Wuyifan

                From that point, the tension, which had been eating up on Luhan, had been chased away. He drop it and doesn’t even bother to think about it for a while.. He had tried to manage them alone but it was only the lie, which he had been feeding himself that he had archived it. Now they were all truly gone. Why it always better when Wuyifan doing it… Why does Wuyifan always made him feel better?

               He took his friend to one of the restaurant, ordering lunch and they both were eating in silent. Nobody said anything but eating whatever they had ordered. The dessert, Luhan ordered mint flavor ice-cream while Kris only has a cup of green tea for sipping, a good match maker with his pocket book that Kris happen to have with himself for reading. Luhan look out of the see-through glass window of the restaurant. He saw a little girl wearing hello kitty hood jacket, which look very cute. Luhan poke his friend and nod toward the girl while laughing, enjoying. Kris took his eyes off his book, then looking at the girl before turn to look at that big smile of the person in front of him who is now enjoying himself. When Luhan turn back that good perfect face had turn back to his book. Luhan didn’t say anything instead he continued with his ice-cream, was finishing it while watching the world outside carefree-ly. There are several time that He yawn large enough to be able to swallow the whole world, it made that thin lips smile, every single time. Luhan took some glimpse at that smile once in a while, from that reflection in the mirror without Kris’s knowledge.


                Two guys who has no conversation but the atmosphere is full of tenderness around both of them, someone who know his own heart well enough and someone who doesn’t even know it at all, aside from himself… that heart would fall into a trap of the young dragon.. or maybe.. deep down it just want to fall for that trap intentionally.

 

                After Tao saw them back, he complained to both of his brothers, nonstop, big time, of the fact that they both had left him home alone. Little deer wrap his arm around Tao’s neck and asking Tao to join him to walk around the River Hangang instead, one of Tao’s favorite things to do. But that just doesn’t seem like it would not be enough to make up for going out and had left the annoying and complaining brother at home alone. Now Tao wants more, Luhan had end up with the gigantic amount of snack that he needed to buy for this ‘pain in the panda’, a lot of loss.

                At night, Kris end up taking his own pillow to the living room after everyone had left to their own bedroom, both who came back from the rehearsal or going out and messing around.

                “We can share the room, no need to come out and sleep here” Luhan stood by the sofa bent over Kris’s head telling him while Kris was lying on his back and looking at the ceiling.

                “..That should have been my line, don’t you think, Luhan?”

                “So?..” The deer turn around and walking toward his room without waiting for any answer. Luhan lay on his own bed before the other rightful owner walking toward to room. The foot step was getting closer until his mattress next to him sink down with the weight while the arm had wrapped around him. That makes the smaller guy get his elbow ready the hit the invader.

                “My bed!”

                “That won’t work, don’t you remember last time?”

                “Are you tried to win over me?”

                “Yea” Kris answer it in short, which made Luhan annoyed and screaming in his head that he shouldn’t have gone out and tell Kris to come back to sleep in the room with him. He knew it quiet well, it wasn’t the air-conditioning in this room that wasn’t really ‘not’ working properly. The real reason for Kris to be sleeping outside the room was, in fact is, him.


                “Stay still. I am not here to asking for the promise…  I only want to hug a big stuff animal to sleep” Yifan whispered. It gave Luhan goose-bumps all over. It is not only the fact that this is his bed and he never shared it with anyone. It was also the word ‘Promise’ from Wuyifan that worried him. Even Wuyifan didn’t say that he is here to collect it but Luhan couldn’t stop himself to worry about it. He didn’t know that Yifan might plan to wake up in middle of the night or not. Even he is a guy, he still worried about it, and the fact that Yifan is an inch away is scaring the living daylight out of him.

                “I haven’t been able to fully sleep for nights, I don’t know why. Maybe having a giant stuff animal which is bigger than Ace, to hug while sleeping might help my sleeping condition.

                “I am not a stuff animal, no doll.” He tried to unwrap the hands that hold on to his wrist. It got even worse, once that large hand of Wuyifan successes to get his hands, they wrap up the other hand as well. Luhan tried to shake it off but Yifan made the noise, try to silent Luhan, telling that he want to sleep. Once Yifan was quiet, Luhan couldn’t do anything but stay still, no movement and that tension almost cramp his whole body. Wuyifan couldn’t help himself, he wanna tease Luhan. He moves his lips toward that soft ear teasingly.

                “Just be that for me. Today, I am not in the mood for T-h-a-t. When I am in mood, I would ask for it, so you wouldn’t  have to keep your finger cross until you managed to tense your whole body like this. Don’t worry.”

                “I am not keeping my finger cross for it. It is frustrated, too tight. Move a bit, I am not used to the hug.” The guy in the arm tried to move a way, keeping the distance a little bit. Wuyifan let him do it, as long as Luhan wouldn’t run away from this hug, it is enough.

                “Well, it’s Sehun… then Tao.. Sometime you also hug Kai or even Baozi, how couldn’t you get used to it?”

                Not used to hug you, Yifan!

               

                “…Luhan” He murmur the name while bury his face in soft hair of Luhan

                “........”

                “Sometimes, we need to hug someone or even being hugged in their arms” The loneliness of words from Wuyifan had still Luhan. The boys who had been far away from home just like all of them. ‘Hug’ is very precious. To be hug is some type of energy booting, unseen power, to help moving forward. Really, it’s seemed Wuyifan was just lonely as well as him…. Maybe.

                “You do not really hate me, right? Yifan?” That question is coming back

                “If I hate you, I wouldn’t ask to hug you.”

                “That sounds a lot like a love confession” Luhan laugh in his throat but the guy that hugs him from behind didn’t seem the humor with him at all


                “…. If you keep talking, I would change my mind. If you want that love from me so much, you will get it.” his threat seem to work well. Luhan has shut himself up and not fight his hug anymore. It wouldn’t take long to tame that crazy deer down, release his breath peacefully and close his eye with the sleepiness. The dragon doesn’t seem to have anything to be worried about but this hug seems to be safe and can be trust. It is nothing to be worried or dangerous for this dumb deer likes himself anymore. The alarm system inside Luhan had shut down and let’s those arms took control and hold him, quietly.


                While the owner of the bed had sleep, Wuyifan can only released his breath after breath. He doesn’t know what he should do with that promise. Sometime he is bad, sometime he is dumb, he is now even confused with himself. Love had corrupted him. It made him stupid and dumb above and beyond, just as everyone had said so.

                So what is next then? Between, try to get this body or this heart, which one is first?...

               What should I do with you, Luhan?

 

                 “Your smell… Feel good, I should sleep so well” Wuyifan whisper and close his eyes with that consistently breathing of Luhan.

 

To be continue..

 

=======

Next chapter might be taking a while longer

due to some education matter for one of our translators.

We will try our best for to get it here.

Thank you for waiting patiently and kindly support us.

We are deeply appreciated.