RUBIK Games:: 6

RUBIK [Trans from TH]

- 6 -

 

                 The soft tongue still took control and it had harvested the sweetness of those hot lips, which leaded to its heat source. His leg moved forward and tried to force between the two legs of Luhan and up to the thigh. Kris could feel that Luhan feel it too. He enjoyed feeling it, as well as the soft tongue seemed to start to go along with him. Then it paused, once in a while, until it stopped, no reaction, no movement, he couldn’t really tell what was on Luhan mind. The large hand of Wu Yifan was letting go and he moved away from Luhan’s lips, slowly. Wu Yifan were not quite sure of the reason that the little deer was staying still either he was shocked with the all collecting payments that Kris had been doing or Luhan was too mad to do anything at all.       

                  Suddenly, the thin small hands pulled his shirt down and kissed him. Luhan touched him with his tongue as same as what Kris did a minute ago, even though it might not be hot and strong as Kris did or sweet as honey or steamy as Kris did. It could be said that it was a bit sloppy like… he didn’t know how to kiss but that also made Kris’s heart pumped too fast in a flick of second. Maybe there was hope? But before he could answer that thin lips and soft tongue with his, Luhan already stepped back. It was a big shame.

                  “How do you feel when you got force to kiss someone!!!” That stupid little deer shouted at him. That fact just slapped Wu Yifan out of his dreamy stage, as same as the big dragon that was flying over the sky and then he got that wizard casted the spell on it , so the dragon just fell down and hit heavily on the floor.

 

           Stupid deer was still a stupid crazy deer. Still.

           

          “Great! Kinda Hot” Wu Yifan laughed it off.  He had that evil smile on one corner of his lips.

           “You!” Luhan stared at that good-looking face which got the light reflection from the yellow light from the down light in the room. His eyebrow twisted until it showed the line between his eyebrows. How many times that this guy made him wonder just because Luhan didn’t understand Kris’s actions? This was the second time that he got Kris steal a kiss, against his will. It was always sudden and always hot. Kris’s kiss was the kiss that every girl would dream of, but it was not for him. He got it even without asking for. The worth part was not that he got the kiss stolen from him but Kris made him feel! He wanna lied to himself but his body didn’t. He knew it and Kris also knew it too because Kris was the one who woke it up with all his touch and he was the one who was practically made a move ON him.

 

           On the other hand, he also knew that it was the same thing goes with Kris…

            Little deer wasn’t that stupid to know nothing and not that crazy to not understand it. He might sometimes misunderstand. At the moment, the CPU of his brain was faster than ever to get the best answer for himself. Even that answer was something that he just hoped... it was to be incorrect. 

            Luhan just hoped that this good looking tall guy in front of him… did he like guys? Even if he did, OR… the guy that he like was…. was HIM?!?!

 

           “Or…. You like……”

 

           When he heard the word “like” from those sweet pink lips of Luhan with that shocking face mixed with the doubt in him, it almost drove Wu Yifan crazy. He slipped something out before Luhan could finish his sentence.

           Kris was afraid to lose Luhan and afraid that Luhan might scare and run away from him. Kris said something that he never thought he would, something which even worse than the bad type of fan club from Luhan’s idea.

 

           Even he wanna own this little deer Luhan, but he didn’t plan to hurt him…not even a one bit. Even if he did think about doing it, but he still COULD NOT doing when that one was Luhan. But now, with all the anger that has been boiling up because someone was getting to hug and touch Luhan drove him crazy and did something like that. He kissed Luhan, then tried to claim his ownership of Luhan and that made Luhan suspected him. It was something he would never forgive himself. If he could really control himself, he wouldn’t let that word slip out. A mistake…. He had to play along, turned himself to a perfect bad guy in Luhan’s eyes. Wu Yifan! It was a shame, isn’t it!

          

            Time could not be turned back. We could not turn back in time to fix something that has done as if it was write something on the paper and we could use an eraser to erase it away. It didn’t the same as we left the mark of the footstep on the sand and wait for the water to sweep on the beach until those footsteps are fading away.

          “Friend with benefits”

          He interrupted and that even got Luhan more confuse than he already was. “What!?!” Luhan screamed it out with his high pitch while looking at Kris for the explanation. Kris had that evil smile at the corner of his mouth.

 

          “Passing time, it works. You know, that each day, we only do the rehearsals and more rehearsals. At best, we go out for biking, basketball, football, or gaming to ease the stress BUT that’s boring isn’t it? Everything just the same, it turns to be a routine. Don’t you think that at the age of us, this isn’t enough? Even chasing the dream, chasing what we want but at the same time we have to letting a lot of things goes, left it behind. I don’t think it worth it. Don’t you think? Yes, there are girls coming to our ways, but it is not like we can do anything about it. We couldn’t even have a lover, whoever we gotta get involve, it have to all be concerned. Will there be paparazzi? Will it be a headline? Will it affect our name? Will we be in troubles and will force to be out of this business? We have to be this good boys, good role model and follow all these rules without any questioning. These rules are so strong and they not willing to even listen to us, we only be forced to follow them. 

            We have to be whatever the fan club wants us to be, as whom they wanna see. Do we really want to be like that anyway? While we have to smile when we don’t just feel it? Even with all the anger boiling down our throat, we still have to say that it is ok… when it is not. We have to cry and beg for sympathy. We have to help others when we still hardly able to help ourselves. We have to behave good as the picture perfect that has drawn us to be, so… people would love us. We have to hug skinship as they scripted for fan, so they can pair us and let the fan gone crazy, isn’t that boring? While I was in Canada, I can do whatever I want to do. I want to pierce, want a tattoo, want to talk to anyone, I just do it. But I can’t do it here, it is so suffocating.”

          

            He said what he feel even it was just an excuse for something else, but this was the truth that he was not so happy about it. The more they didn’t let him doing it, it was the more he wanted to do it.

 

           “How the heck is this related?? Is this the reason that you running away from the company and doing your rebel kinda thing to get all the brothers that you love and love you in trouble? You worried them?! Don’t you think because of this place, it let you meet people? Tao? Yixing? Or even Chanyeol? All of your beloved brothers, it also because of this company that you met them, isn’t it! Are you for real! Is this your reason?”

             Yes… People whom he cared about were those Luhan had named, but he…Luhan…was just his “friend”. He was not the one Kris would think of when he was in trouble or when he was happy.

 

 

           Hundred people loved you… was not as one person you loved…

            The best thing that he got from this company is Luhan. So whoever got in trouble, he didn’t really care much, if it gotta mess up and destroy everything, whatever! When he was in audition, he only just tried out and did it for fun. The longer he stayed, he just got bored and he felt lost of what he was doing. He didn’t know what he really wanted or he didn’t really feel the joy as everyone else, he just tried to “look” enjoy, that was all.

 

            Until the day that he met the this little deer, he was like the first light of the day…of everyday. It turned all these boring days to be something a bit colorful. It was something that turned the stay to be more enjoyable, so he could be with Luhan, did things for Luhan. That was the point, but he didn’t want it to be so obvious, so he left the space between them, and it turned out to be that he and Luan just not that close at all. Whatever! If that what people thought, then Luhan would be save.

            But when the person whom he wished to take ownership, it was just not that easy to do so, it was out of reach, so…no hope. He just felt hopeless and just gave up, so he didn’t want to stay. That was the truth, but sometimes…telling the truth might not be appropriate to do now. Everything had the time of its own. If he just told Luhan that here and now, it might be as if he had buried himself alive, he would have to wait. He would keep this as a secret until the right place and time, which he hoped it would happen….

            “I guess” he answerd shortly

         

            “So what the hell is that friend? Is this the promise that you want me to do with you? Even I am not that close friend to you as those guys, but I am already your friend, ISNT IT?!! The friend that you said every time when you see me it just annoyed living daylight out of you and made you angry and pissed off! WU YIFAN!.”

            Luhan was very pissed off and shouted at him. He didn’t care that the guy in front of him would listen to him or not, or even just answered for getting away with it. But Luhan just wanted to get everything in his head out.

            “Yeah, I forgot that your English is bad” Luhan froze a little bit, it is as if he got slap on the face as telling him that he was just stupid.

            Kris moves forward and uses his elbow rested on the wall above Luhan while looked down on that red lips, made Luhan felt as if he was going to be in corner again. 

 

            “If you think of kissing me again… I will punch you! This time! For real!”

            “And you think, I will stay still and let’s you punch me? Anyways, The meaning of those was that… a friend who has ual benefit… as those girl… HanHan” he made sure he highlights “HanHan” with his long and a bit annoying with the smile on the corner of his lips as he always does. After he finished his conversation, Luhan didn’t really think anything. His patient had now all gone. He just snapped. Luhan was mad as he would ever be and he raised his fist to punch that mouth without anyone telling him to do so. Kris was quicker and much taller, he moved away and he was able to hide himself from that fist and push it away before trying to hold Luhan’s wrist, but it just got away.

 

             Trying to catch a stubborn deer was not always  be easy, especially, if the deer was all alert and so focus...

 

            “Wu YiFan! Are you reading too much fan fiction from the fans Do you lost in them and thought of doing it in real life??!!!”

           “The KrisHan Shipper…牛鹿 Cow and Deer ? Ha! It was interesting, don’t you think? Well, we need to do as our fan wish, isn’t it? They need us to do it for real, why don’t do it for real then.. who know.” The image which had been reflecting in his eyes was that smaller guy who was looking so pissed, his head and his ears were all red with anger with all his temper, he held his fist strong shaking with all the anger. It was kinda cute.  

 

            Q: How does Kris showed his love?

            Kris’s Friend: If Kris like someone, he will annoy that person or even pissed them off. If he doesn’t like someone he wouldn’t care or not even get himself involve.

            Sometimes, if he tried to hold the feeling of love toward someone, He also tried to avoid it, as if they were not close to or seem like not even went along.

 

            “As I said, you shouldn’t think you know everybody that well in this dorm. Everyone has the dark side…just depend who will let it show out first… You said it yourself that you hold on to your words. If you promise something or someone, you will hold on to it. Do you remember that?”

            “If it is a Satan agreement, I wouldn’t do it! The stupid promise of your!!”

            “While I was gone, you drag me back here. I asked you again about the promise; you were standing your ground on this, whose fault is it now? I think… HanHan… I might be that Satan that you will have to keep the promise to.”

 

            “You wanna punch me, knock me down, or whatsoever, just said it. So stop playing! Don’t annoy me with all this crazy ”

            “I am not kidding. I am not playing. I don’t want to punch you. I only want you to do as I just told you to”

            “Bull! Stop kidding, this is not funny! Wu YiFan!”

            “Do I have to kiss you or force you down on the bed for making you believe that I am for real?... Han.. Han…” He paused before continued.

 

            “I will tell you that. Now or later, you will be agreeing to all this…for sure…because you are the one who drag me back here. If you don’t agree with this, you will see the end of this band. This place that you stay, the people that you love... It will be because of you…the good Luhan of EVERY-ONE”

            “Why on earth it has to be me?!!!!!!”

            Kris didn’t answer. He playfully slapped Luhan face couple of time and walked to his bed, he took “Ace” in his arms, hug it, and just sleep. It did not too long, a side of slipper flew and landed on his face, quite hurtful. He just used his large hand to take it away, let it slipped on the floor and he continued his sleep.

 

            Done it….There was no way back. Well, let crush it all then…

            Wu YiFan thought exhaustingly. 

 

======= #FicRubik =======

 

To be continue and Thak you for read ^^

see you next month