RUBIK Games:: 2

RUBIK [Trans from TH]

-2-

 

                Luhan shake his head, try to get his confusion out then try to calls Kris like every members do. Kris is still ignoring the call as he always does. However, there is one thing which is different from others; they are surrendered but Luhan is not…. Even Kris never received his call, he still do it every day and many times. Even the last person Kris might wants to talk to…is him.

 

                If it was Luhan who put the band thru this trouble, then he wants to be the one who taking care of it. He don’t wants to shatter anyone dream. No matter how and what he will have to do, he will try to get Kris back.

               

                “How are you?” Kris delightfully asks.

 

                “....................When will you be back here?”  

 

                With that little-depress voice, the man who leans against the wall with his smile face chuckles, then thinks of the reason for calling of this little deer is the fears for “non-perfect comeback”. It’s obvious, Luhan came to this company with dream to be an artist so you have to solve this kind of problem…isn’t it? Now that’s just pissed Kris off.

 

                “Although if I don’t go back there, you are still able to do the comeback. Don’t worry…company will have the solutions of their own. I have something to do…so bye.” Then, Kris just hang up the call. But Luhan is still call back to Kris obstinately.

 

                “Duizhang! You are the leader! Why do you even talk like that! Just be responsible! If there is any problem with me, just tell me! I don’t wanna feel awkward! Let’s clear the air!”

 

                “Yes, I have problem with you…many problems. The more I have to be close to you, the more I get so pissed off.”

 

                Kris’s words made Luhan being speechless for a while. He is quite shocked ‘cause he has never been told that he was hated or pissed at or even annoyed before...

 

                “What….we have been trained, hanged out, and been together for long time. Why you’ve never told me? What did you hate me for? What have I done, Fanfan?” At first, Luhan wants to use disrespectful voice, but the confusion has come instead so his voice is quite softer than his first intention.

 

                                “......I’ll call you later.”

 

                Again, Kris suddenly ends their conversation, as well as Luhan who does not want to bother Kris anymore. Kris thinks Luhan may be still shocked when he heard that Luhan annoyed him. In fact, there is no one who does not love him, but his unaware kindness always makes Kris going crazy. Why? The answer is…I love you too much…and you never realized that…crazy deer. Because of these reasons, I choose to run, leave it behind, and go so far away from you. I was there with you, be everywhere with you, being close and share the room with you, spend all of my time with you…You just do your laugh and your smile which I have seen them every day all day. What you have done? All you have done….it just takes my heart away…

               

 

                You can solve Rubik’s Cube in shorter than a minute, but you unawarely made a tough Rubik game in your heart and leave it ‘till it’s too hard to solve. Even you teach me how to solve it, I cannot do it alone. I cannot do it without you, but I was… too coward to let you do it with me…

 

                When fan clubs realized that Kris was absent, and did not go to the company like other members for a bit too long, they began criticizing and it was a topic that Kris will never come back again. He will quit the band even though they are going to come back soon.  

 

               

                “Where’s Kris? No. Please come back!”

 

                “I don’t understand Kris oppa at all. Why he wanna leave?”

 

                “But I believe in Duizhang. He won’t leave everyone. We are One.”

 

                “That would not be true, He’s a leader, even there are big problems, he would be able to solve it. We believe in Him. We are one.”

 

                “Everyone should believe in him. We are one.”

 

 

 

                All of this is just a part of fan clubs’ feelings. The more such these feedbacks come out, the more influence affects the members.

 

                “Tao, do you try calling Duizhang again?” Lay asked.

 

                “…No, I daren’t. I’m afraid that he will be annoyed.”

 

                “.....Sehun cried again last night. He said he was afraid that Kris won’t come back, and he maybe do something which made Kris be so angry.” Chanyeol whispers to Tao, Lay, and Xiumin. The four guys just only sigh with anxious. A few minutes later, Luhan come to join the group.

 

                “Sehun look worse, so do Suho. Suho is just worried and sigh all day. All of this is because of me, isn’t it?” After Luhan said that, the rest of members come to encourage him by bump his shoulder lightly. After that, Tao decided to step out of the group to see Sehun.

 

                “Seriously, Xiaolu, What is the reason of the fight?” Xiumin ask this question every time when they meet Luhan, or when someone mentioned about Kris because this is a crux in everyone’s mind. It was a big…but no one knows what this problem is. It would be not only these two persons’ problem, but now it all their problem.

 

                “That night…er…It’s private matter. Do not ask me again. Let it be! You see, I forgive him. We are friends for a long time. I am not that angry with him! Exactly…he took my call in the last few days.”

 

                Even Luhan still don’t understand the “Kiss for fun”, but Luhan doesn’t want to think about it anymore ‘cause it makes him be angry again. Pranking on any game show may be just tickle, hug, or make weird postures, but with the kiss, Kris is the first one who stole it! How can he forget it? No way! However, he does not want to remember also…even he thinks about it before he falls asleep every night…

 

                “What!! What’s Duizhang said? Why you didn’t tell us, Luhan?” Three guys are so excite and yelled so the other members hopefully ran to them, especially Tao, Sehun, and Suho.

 

                “Did he take your Call? How about him? Will he come back?” Kai asked loudly after he ran from the back of the room.

 

                “Ur…Nothing. He said he was busy. He will call back later” How can he tell the fact that Kris said about that they do not need to wait for him and do the comeback as the plan without him? If he speaks it out, he quite sure that there would be some members who will be shocked or burst into tears.

 

                “What? For a million times we called, he never take them, but he took little deer’s?” Tao yelled.

                “Am I your hyung, huh? Why do you call me just little deer?!” He asks and punches Tao’s arm.

 

                “You see? I told you that Luhan hyung is the closest friend of Kris hyung. If there is any update, please tell us, hyung.” Baekhyun happily said after he was so drowsy for days. Other members also get more hopeful after they heard it.

 

                When the little deer confessed with the hopeful eyes of everyone, all he can do is just accept by nodding his head…even if he is so hopeless. He is very nervous…and what he can do now?

 

                “Xiaolu…” There are knocks on the door, and it was Tao who called Luhan. Then Luhan stands up and go to open the door. Tao and Xiumin are there.

 

                “What are you doing here? Come in.”

 

                After Luhan asked them to come in, Tao and Xiumin step inside the room, and go to sit on Kris’s bed which is abandoned for long time. It quite feels lonely until the owner of Man U bed want to leap on it…but he never do that. He did not allow anyone to lie on his bed so he should respect to other’s rights…even sometimes, Lay and Xiumin’s bed is so attractive.

 

                 “How about you, Luhan?” Xiumin asked with anxious voice.

 

                “Fine. I’m fine. Why do you asked me this? It’s weird.”

 

                 “In fact, Kris is not just said he was busy and end up the call, right?” Xiumin frankly asks his Chinese close friend.

 

                “….He said I was so annoyed.”

 

                “Do not believe him, hyung. Kris hyung loves you so much. He won’t be angry at you for so long. He normally talks about you when he was with me. He loves to tell me that he go out with you when you are trainees. Don’t worry about it that much.”

 

                “….I hope so. However, I’ll try to bring him back. Don’t worry, our band should have 12, no way of missing anyone of us” Even Luhan want to oppose what Tao said, but all the thing he can do is just told like this. If he love Xiaolu, why he told me that he is annoyed, and don’t want to stay close? Tao…I want to tell you…your beloved brother didn’t love me like he use to tell you….

 

                -------------------------------

                I really miss you.

                Even “waiting” might cause us to be in pain, but it’s also made us feel so happy.

                My dear, Please be brave. I always be here.

                Good morning…I love you, I won’t let you go, and I won’t forget you…

                ......I am surely won’t let you go......  

                ---------------------------------

                 

                Since I intended to hold back my feeling from the owner of the cute face and nice smile, but after I received that call…everything has changed. Luhan still trying to contact me as usual, but I didn’t take it anymore…I just couldn’t be brave enough to take it. I heard his voice in my head every night…Am I a gay? I am afraid that I might be…but I have never feel like this with other man but Luhan. I thought about it all the night until its dawn. Yes…I cannot let him go. If I try again, will I be able to fulfill my hope?

 

                I sit and update my Renren with unclear words implying that I will go back. I know how the fans talk about, and wait to hear anything from me. I am not only sent this message to tell them, but also to remind myself not to surrender….and send it to “him”….

               

                I really miss you, my little dear. Time for mending my heart and the distance just torturing me. But when I think about your pretty face, and the time we were together, I can be happy again. Bitter-sweet…Yifan’s life has never be like this. I’ve told myself to be brave and confront with Luhan. I want to tell you that I always be here…so please look at me. I am waiting for you to step inside my heart…my lovely shining little deer. I love you… and I will never let you go. I cannot leave you behind…I really cannot let you go…

                I’m really need to tell him this….

               

 

 

                 “Kris hyung, he already shown himself!!” Tao speaks noisily after he was woke up for practice.

 

                “What?”

 

                “Here! He updated his Renren, and umm…being insane as usual. I checked it minutes ago so I saw his message! He will come back! Xiaolu, please call him! Believe me…he will take your call surely. If it was Xiaolu, he certainly will take it!

 

                “I just called him last night…still don’t answer it. He might be sleeping now. I will try again this evening.” Luhan said with soft voice because he is quite tired of trying to call Kris. Even he took the call that night but it had ended with the argument, is it good enough for calling him again? However, after I read message of Kris, I think he is better. Fan clubs are so happy to see his message, so do we.

 

                I really don’t want to do that…just only what I am doing now…asking for forgiveness from Kris…is so aberrant for me. Because we are same age and also a very stubborn persons, so Kris is the last one of the band I will yield to. But this time…I am surrendered. If I didn’t get Kris back, I will feel guilty forever…

 

                In the early night, Luhan calls to his friend again. Finally, he take it...

 

                “I didn’t think you will take my call”

                “Ahuh…”

 

                “....I saw your status in Renren. So you will….come back to us, right? Everyone’s concern about you. Sehun cry ‘caus he think you won’t come back, and Tao…”

 

                “And you?” Kris asks with simple voice.

                “Huh?”

 

                “I asked, and you?”

 

                “............ I still didn’t know why you don’t like me. But if it’s possible, I need you to come back and clear it. I promise I will try not doing anything you hate…even I don’t know what it is now. You just tell me, or I will move out from this room so you can be with Yixing or Chen. I will tell manager hyung myself…just come back, ok?”

 

                “Will you really do everything to get me back there?”

                “Yes! I’ll do everything! You have my words.”

 

                 “You had promise, Hanhan”

                 “Yes, I promise. You have my words, and I won’t break it. I will do every freaking thing as you want, OK?”

  

                “Deal. I will go back there. Be prepare, Hanhan” Kris answers. Luhan feels so relieved. He’s so happy that Kris will be back. His offers…it would be a kind of…being his follower, a payer, or do something as he like…He hope...

 

                “So you must take my call every time as well, deal? Don’t just disappear, can you do that?”

                 “possible”

                “OK…”

 

                 “Oh...one more thing…” Kris said.

                 “hum?”

 

                “I’ve never told you that I don’t like you, and I don’t want to change my roommate. Do not ever think like that ever again. I love you. Bye…

 

                …Then Kris suddenly hung up the phone call. Luhan is stunned, blinking with his jaw dropped. Normally they often say “love” to each other with the band members. Kris might be in good mood after Luhan surrendered so he said that he love Luhan at the very end of their conversation. Luhan was just wonders whether this is a good decision of his or not…

 

                Luhan thinks to himself, but he still don’t understand the what in the world that Kris would want…

 

 

                I may not be able to solve this rubik game by myself, but I won’t escape from it anymore ‘cause I have already failed to escape. Since you was the one who messed it up, I will bring this problem back to you, to solve it…Luhan.

 

*******************************