RUBIK Games:: 1

RUBIK [Trans from TH]

- 1 -

 

    “I pray every night. I ... I don’t want ...anymore fight, no more... trouble...”

     The boy with the bright hair color sitting at the corner he still bend down his head and stutter with his tearful eyes. His band mate “Lay” is right next to him and rub his back for comforting him. Everyone in the room also want to help, it is pretty sure that nobody would like to see anyone in the group crying or even being sad since the first day that they came back.

     As same as a slim guy with his red-pink bright hair sitting in front of me, he kept looking at the youngest member of our band before he shrug and bend down as if he has been concentrated to everyone else speaking. After a while, he turn to “Tao” who is sitting next to me, maybe because it’s too odd to look directly to me, there won’t be anyone who willing to twist his waist because he need to catch a glimpse of a person who sit directly behind him.

    It’s too odd….

     However, either it is intention or not, ‘Luhan’ did not look at me at all and so neither did I...
     I smirk to myself and this kind of situation in my head, also mocking “our” relationship like this. I think backward to something everyone tries to forget and forsake it, but this crazy boy still continues his cry and mentioned about it.
     …..Something everyone calls “problem”
     … Something which is known just only I…and the owner of the small back in front of me….



Few months ago, China

    In a simple restaurant, there is a group of friends who joyfully laugh against the music. I just sit, take a look around, and look at my mobile phone which rang…until it turns into silence… This happened many times per day and the calls are from the same person…same name. All I do is just staring at the phone with unspeakable feeling.
     “Kris?” one of my friends calls me…for the third time I think. I have never received “his” phone call since I came back here. He often calls me at this period of the day. Every time when he calls, my nosy friends always peep at it and whisper “It’s him again…” and I knew it. Their curiosity comes to the end today and they blew it out by sending one of the guy to ask with a little bit of fear from me. I, who was not in a mood, not any expression, just in silent.
     “.......”
     “.......”
     “Why don’t you get that call? I saw the name ‘Hanhan’, he call you too many times. What’s up?

     Hanhan…right… It was the name, I had set on my mobile phone. He is the one whom I try to avoid. Why didn’t I call him Xiaolu or Luhan? It’s because, I don’t want to call him like the others does, so do him. He loves to call me “Fanfan”. Other members are jealous of us. Anyway, even it was a joke for him, but…I’m serious.
     “Nothing. I just don’t wanna talk. I’ll call him back later.”
     “Is he the little cute boy who was your roommate when you were a trainee?”
     “umm…” I respond shortly without any more explanation. Even though before I am here, Luhan is still being my roommate. About few minutes later, the phone rang again…showing the same name.
     “It’s weird. Normally, you always receive any phone call, but why not from this one?
     “It’s been three days that you just sat like a Greek statue and keep attracted the girls around here! Or you just escape to sit here pretended to chill with us here because you’ve got your beloved crazy deer beat you up?”

     They tease Kris and playful punch on his arm. Kris chuckles and forces a small smile on one side.

     “Ha!.. Crazy deer beat me? Whatever. Excuse me. I think, tonight I cannot avoid the “Deer’s language” anymore.”
     He holds his mobile phone, walk out of the group to the backside of the restaurant, and wait for the phone call… if “he” still want to talk with him…
     In fact, it was none of Luhan’s business at all for keep calling him every day like this. Even his offence is too hard for asking for forgiveness in a short period of time. The reason Kris didn’t want to receive Luhan’s call is not because he was afraid of deer’s cursing or screaming at him, but Kris wanna run far far away from Luhan. He would even quit the band to avoid Luhan if it’s possible.


Some interview
Q: Duizhang, Could you tell us on which member is the most stubborn person?
Kris: .....I don’t know really know about the others, but for me, it is Luhan.


     The mobile phone rang again showing the name of the person who make Kris a bit numb in his chest every time. Kris was hesitating for a while before decided to take the call.
     “Hello…”
     “..........”
     “Kris! You…”
     Only by hearing that little voice Kris automatically turned the phone off. It was days since Kris heard Luhan’s voice. Even Kris wanna hear luhan’s voice, but when he decided to take the call, he accidentally hang up. This was the first time in his life that he is this messed up. It’s also Luhan not backing down, he called again. This time, Kris try to control himself and his heart to chill enough and get the call again.
     “…NOT ONLY IGNORING ME BUT ALSO HUNG UP! HOW DARE YOU! YIFAN!!”
     “What’s up” I cut the chase.
     “H…How are you? Have you already eat?”
     My smile came after I heard such that foolish question from the crazy deer. I lean my body against the wall and wait to hear what the next Luhan wants to ask. It was quite a long time they didn’t met, but the first thing he wanna ask is “Have you already eat?” If this was not Hanhan, No one could be possible to come up with this. Also, Luhan choose to ask that to the guy who did some bad thing to him.
.
.
.






    “Lu hyung~~, let’s go get bubble tea…”
    Sehun, the youngest member of the band yelled, then go straight to Luhan and hug him from the behind and lay his chin on Luhan’s shoulder. Luhan laughs it off and hold sehun’s hands as usual.
    “SURE, I’d love it, too.”
    “Luhan hyung of sehun again…Creepy” Chanyeol laughs and they all tease on them both.

    “I gotta go home. Tao, will you go with me?” Kris sudden asked while he is lacing up his shoes. All of them slowly turn into silence. Kris walks out from the room even before he got any answer.
    “If Duizhang go, I’ll go too. See you guys at dorm!” Tao happily saying goodbye and wave his hand to everyone, especially to Sehun who smile broadly and also wave his hand to Tao, the Chinese guys who was hurry after his beloved brother.
    “What’s up with Kris? He looks so serious…”
    “Yea… he is like this since that last meeting at the company. It’s almost our come back if there is anything thing, he should tell us.”
    “It’s also seems like he call home more than usual.”
    “Luhan, Has Duizhang told you anything?” One of the members asked Luhan after there’s no any conclusion on speculation. It’s also the fact that Luhan is Kris’s roommate and he should know everything.
    “No. Nothing.” That pretty face shakes to let others know that Luhan also know nothing more than them.
    “Or we need to have the band meeting?” The leader Suho lightly said…
    “I think you should try to talk with Kris first. Leader talks to leader maybe better than with all of us” Chanyeol recommends when he saw Suho thinking and worried about the guy who just walk off with that serious face a while ago.


    The tall guy, who just went back from the practice, Kris throws his body down to the bed. He opens a soda can and drinks it while stares at the emptiness on opposite bed…. Even though Kris and Luhan are roommate but recently they are rarely talk to each other. If Luhan didn’t go to play Football with Xiumin, Sehun often drag him along here and there. Kris is so much more moody when Luhan smiles and laughs with others instead of him. Now, it was more and more busy and stricter because of their upcoming comeback that is approaching. However, the Sehun-Luhan OTP (one true paring) is one of the matters which make Kris being upset. The fan-service trend of Sehun-Luhan couple is the order from the company, for everyone else not to be too close to either one of them, not to make fanclubs confuse. It also the reason Luhan have to be together with that Sehun all the time, same go to Sehun who happily stay with Luhan. Luhan is happy, to have time, for taking care of his lil’ brother. Kris always in a bad mood when he saw that, so he always tries to stay away so he doesn’t have to be around to witness it.

    ‘I really don’t want anybody get close to him’
    He thinks while squash soda can, and throw it into the bin at the end of his bed…

    His bad tempered was started quite long time ago, but he doesn’t know exactly when. He just know…he is often moody when he see anybody plays with the lil’ deer. This bad temper is increasing exponentially until even Kris himself also afraid that he won’t be able to control it and it might blow out one day, and everything will come to an end…
    When fears are increased, Kris turns to be a loner person: he acts quiet, ignore, distance himself from others, and not get close to anybody if it’s not necessary. He hopes everything he did will decrease this kind of feelings, but it’s not. On contrary, the feelings are increasing more and more. It’s nearly destroying the wall he has put up in his heart.
    Kris gets up from his bed and takes his big muscle body walk toward that empty bed. He run his finger from pillow and rubs down to the middle of bed. The chill of the blanket and the bed sheet is much different from his bed, the one he was just walk away from. Everyone known that the owner of this bed is so strict: he allows no one to sit or sleep on it, even his cute brothers Tao and Sehun. Once, Lay, his close friend, was kicked out because he sat on that forbidden bed.

    The forbidden area…If I intrude into it, would it be like getting closer with its owner?

    He slowly lie down on that bed and scent the little linger odor with the unexplained feeling. In fact, he wants to do this for a long time. If not because of his self-contradiction, he was confused, and do not want to go deeper than this. Every day, even breathe in the same air and in the same room is so suffocated him. He doesn’t wanna hurt his heart anymore. But today…just for today… he wants to be on the restricted area of Luhan, just only this time. He hope when he do this, the yearning will be relieved more or less.
    This pillow used to have a big head of someone lay on. Perhaps, Luhan was drooling during his sleep… Kris smile while thinking about this. He thinks of the hair which soft and scented when it is on this pillow, so do the odor of Luhan even when he moves his body or stand in front of him, Kris can smell it from Luhan’s hair. Luhan’s scent is on the bed, it is his favorite scent, it relaxed Kris. Why it has to be Luhan? It would be better if they didn’t meet each other so he wouldn’t feel any of this feeling. Why it has to be Luhan, why it has to be him who is can stir up all his feeling this bad…

    Click!
    The room open and the door’s lock has been lock as the routine, Kris jump up turn to the door. Why Luhan has to come back this early, normally it a while or even late for Luhan to be back. Whatever. It is nothing to hide, the more he tries to avoid, the more it is draining all his energy, so let’s be it… Wuyifan, you don’t have to really take it anymore.
    The big round eyes was widening with the surprised expression when he saw someone on his bed. He’s at a loss for words, but his brow knit, then goes straight to the one on his bed.
    “What the hell are you doing? Get out of my bed now!” Luhan yells and lifts his foot intending to kick his roommate’s out of his bed. But when Luhan lifts his foot, the big strong hand suddenly catch it and pull until Luhan lose his balance and fall down to his bed. Luhan promptly turns himself up after lied prone on his friend’s body, but Kris didn’t allow that. He crosses Luhan’s hands on the and locks it up, so do use one of his legs to lock Luhan’s leg, left another one freely kicks in the air.
    “Wanna dual with me, huh? Who’s the banker on bet this time? Tao? Right…that crazy Panda! Hey! Let me go! And get out of my bed!” The small body with high power squirms in Kris’s strong grip with no sigh of weary. The guy who is under Luhan is also not easy to surrender… nobody wants to let the one they love go away from the hug, the touch…
    “What’s that noise from Kris and Luhan’s room?” said Yixing when he saw Sehun has stuck his ears on the door with excitement.
    “It seems like there is a new challenger on lil’ deer’s forbidden area.” Tao answers while lapping his chin over Sehun’s shoulder.
    “Duizhang?” Yixing try to confirm his story.
    “Will they fight?” Chanyeol who walks closely to Yixing asks, then cling his ear on the wall. The only thing he heard is clattering, noisy sound, and Luhan’s shout. He didn’t hear any sound from Kris. It might be because Kris always speaks with low tone which is quite hard to listen.
    “I bet for Lu hyung! Leader will be squashy!!” Sehun humorously said.
    Members outside the room are talking about it. They speak so loud until the mentioned two persons in the room can hear their noise. Kris still locks Luhan’s arms up, but Luhan did not surrender. He tries to get out of Kris’s arms like a deer trying to survive from a beast. Kris’s warm breath purposely touches his ears which make Luhan feel the goose bump. Even they used to prank on other member like this, but this is different…so difference until they feel odd. Luhan still wriggle, but Kris’s lip comes nearer and nearer until it touches and drag on Luhan’s neck coincidentally for many times. Luhan feels more and more goose bump. He didn’t oversensitive to tickles like Yixing, but the touch like this make him feel very much on the edge. A man who always sacrifices his time for hard practices, and uses his energy to everything until forgetting his feelings, it can be messed up when this kind of thing happened. Now he feels like something…which didn’t come from his body…is pushing his buns.

    “What’s the hell are you doing!!”
    “…for fun” he whispered before lets one of his hand from Luhan’s arms and use it trying to force Luhan’s face to turn to him, made Luhan kisses him with no reason, no tail, no sign, no nothing. Luhan’s eyes are staring with surprise that written all over his face, he jumps off with all the force that he has. He finally be able to sit up and almost jump away, but Luhan got that big hand of kris hold on to him. Kris forces Luhan to kiss him again, this time Kris and his tongue doesn’t seem to care all the reject that Luhan is giving. The owner of the bed with the logo of Manchester United as the biggest fan of the football team, he got squeeze down, force on his bed with the bigger body of Kris that doesn’t give Luhan any second to even breath. Kris tongue is hot and soft, it twists and turns, push and pull. Kris’s big hands try to push down Luhan’s small wrist, hold on tight on the bed, and fight Luhan’s force to fight. The more he got stolen the kiss and his breath, the more Luhan needs to find the way to get the air to his lung. Luhan got force trying to open up his mouth to breath, but that is more like he is also open up for Kris to kiss.. In the end, Luhan just stop the fight and let’s Kris do whatever he wants.
    The big hands holding the little ones move to the fingertips slowly and softly, then hold them again. Kris stops the first kiss which he has been waiting for a long time with this person he has been eye himself for a long while. He move his lip back silently, and go out of the room.

    Crack! …sound of the doorknob makes all of member outside split off. Ten curious persons are too much to be in front the small door. They pretend to play computer game on coach, read the magazine, or watching TV. The big body of Kris steps out and passes them. The little body follows him with the moody red face. He walk with long step until he reached Kris, then kick on Kris’s back until Kris was fall onto the floor.
    Everyone thinks if it’s possible, Luhan will double legs kick Kris. Sehun lightly laugh before the bet money come to him from Tao. From this situation, the victory will be of Luhan since Kris walk out first.
    When the situation was summarized, everyone happily laughs and pays their bet. Suddenly, Luhan bestride on Kris and punches. Kris didn’t still for that, so he pushes another one down to the floor and act as he will punch his rival on the face. But at last, Kris changes his mind and punch Luhan at his stomach instead. Luhan kicks Kris back, and both of them prepare to continue their fight. The rest of members quickly come to separate them from each other. After that, Kris stay still, but Luhan continue jump on Kris. Everyone just wonder is it only about Luhan’s bed or it is really about something else?
    “What the hell are you doing! Why!”
    “.......”
    “Answer me! NOW! Why are you doing this, Wu Yifan!” Luhan asks with hazard voice. The good atmosphere suddenly change, it turn in to pretty much very awkward and unpleasant situation. Suho stands between them both and has no idea what to do but hold on his hands try to stop them…
    “Wait! Easy, man…easy…”
    “Answer me, Yifan. Answer!”
    “Yixing, I’ll sleep in your room tonight” Kris flaps his arms and walk straight to Yixing’s room. It left Luhan that is madly and tries to get himself out of the binding from everyone. No one would even try to let this blood crazy deer goes until the Yixing’s bedroom door shut. Everyone suddenly let Luhan go and he just run toward the door and keep smacking and hitting it.
    “Do you know what’s Hyungs fighting for?”
    “Normally, If it’s about Luhan’s bed, he would never been this mad…”
    “Exactly. It’s quite a big fight. Yixing, would you go to talk to Kris? I’ll talk to Luhan.” Xiumin bump on Yixing’s shoulder, then go and get Luhan. He try to calm Luhan down. In the end, neither Kris nor Luhan say anything on the reason they fight outside their room. The next day, they are avoiding each other, no conversation, and Kris move to Tao’s or Yixing’s room each day. This made the worse atmosphere in both company and dorm. Sehun is terribly sad when he saw this kind of situation between his two big brothers. Suho is also serious because he is a leader who should solve problems of members, but this time, it’s so hard because they both are big brothers of the band…

Some Interview
Q: Luhan is nice and kind to everyone, right? really?
Everyone: Luhan rarely mad at anyone. He was so nice and helpful, except Kris whom he’s never surrendered to, and never shows his childish character to him. It’s because they are the same age and very close. maybe.



    In the end, when Luhan couldn’t take this stress situation, he gave up and walks up to Kris for the first time, after they have shut each other down, even though it was all Kris fault. While everyone else was cross their finger and hope for the best and better situation.

    “Let’s call it even, I will take it as nothing really happen between us.
    He stretches his hand to his tall friend who stares at his face and hand. Finally, Kris holds Luhan’s hand and mumbles for answer.    Everyone sigh deeply. But minutes later, Kris goes back to his home by telling no one. At first, other members think it maybe only few days. But finally, Kris didn’t come back on time. Now they are on rehearsal, sound recording, and preparing for their comeback, but there is no sign for the return of Kris. The rest of EXO’s members are extremely serious; they cannot contact Kris, and Kris didn’t contact them back. They think it because of the fight between him and Luhan that night, but no one dare to speak it out because Luhan is look pretty serious as well.

    Luhan feels like everything gone worse since he ceased that fight. Even Kris smiles, but that smile worried him. After that, his gut is right…Kris didn’t come back. Luhan wonders, would it’s because of him whose also cause this troubles to everyone. Everyone tries so hard for years being trainees and practice. He knows that how much Yixing, who trained with him, lays his hope for the full album, so do him. It’s quite hard to restraint his mind for accepting this failure as if you fly too high and then suddenly the wing just snap and you going down in hell hole. Every member try to ask about that night and try to find the way to solving this issue.

    How can I tell everyone that I have got my kiss stolen by a man! And it happened on my own beloved bed!

    Until now, Luhan still do not understand what the hell happened to Kris why would he was messing with him like that, but honestly that kisses are not that bad. If Kris didn’t back off, Luhan cannot expect what will happen next. At the time, Luhan’s head was blank and it was else where… wait, what is he really thinking!

 

*******************************