RUBIK Games:: 4

RUBIK [Trans from TH]

- 4 -

            Luhan went back to his dorm with confusion of Yifan's action. He was still curious about the whole thing that had happen and he could not really stop thinking about it. When he thought of Yifan's face, the same question was come back to bothering him. Wu Yifan's face was there, stayed still and stared right back at him. Luhan still could not get any answer out of Yifan; he was just full of mystery. Since they had the fight, they were fighting but he still took Luhan call and even talked to Luhan. Yifan was annoyed by Luhan but still would not let Luhan moved to the other rooms, it was as just Yifan wanna be closed to him. At the same time, Yifan doesn’t wanna be close to him but he asked Luhan to go out, for just get the White's day chocolate. Yifan's scary eyes that say totally different meaning from Yifan happiness smile. What's all these???

            No matter how much Luhan think about it, he still can’t figure this out. The more he thinks about it, the more headache he getting himself into.

            Human relationship did not like a Rubik. Rubik in Luhan's hand which he tried to solve, twisted here and there, tried to solve the equation, tried to get the same color on the same side as it suppose to be. Rubik was easy for him…it was only him who knew the formula or even little trick. He could solve it in a couple of minutes…just like now. All colors of the Rubik was on the same side, in all order, as it needed to be. This was different from his friend…a person who was closed to him. There had no such a formula to solve it  at all.

            Those big-rounded eyes gazed toward another Rubik which placed on the shelf beside Kris's bed. It had only one side solved, the others was still mixing up. Luhan bought Kris this Rubik because Kris wanted to try since Kris saw him had finished it in couple of minutes. Kris had never be able to finish it even Luhan gave the trick and tried to tell him how to solve it, it was still left like that. One of Luhan's misbehave was when he saw an unsolved Rubik, he would like to solve and finish them. One day, he couldn’t stand for it,   he took Kris's Rubik, then solve it. Only that, Kris got pissed off because he wanted to solve it by himself.  He told Luhan to mess it up again so Kris would be able to solve it later and he could be proud for himself. Until now, that Rubik was stayed still…nothing change…and still mixing up. Only god knew when Kris would finish it.

            He dropped his body on the bed and let the Rubik slip from his hand. It was dropped on the floor not too far away from him. Luhan brought his smartphone out of his pant’s pocket and typed message to Kris. He wanted to know the answer, he could not keep those Question to be unanswered.

            “So Fanfan, what do you want me to do?”

            Only a few seconds, there was a mark as “read” shown next to the message, but there was not any reply from the other end of the conversation…not a single word. Luhan tried to send message again, but he still only got silence as the answer. 

            “Read…but no answer. Did he wanna mess me up?! Or is this a new mind game?!”

            Luhan cursed, started to copy the same message, then re-paste and sent them many times as his anger made him do it. It was showed as “read”, but it was still no answer. Luhan always lost to this type of mind game, and of course, the master of this game would not be anyone but the great Wu Yifan.

            Lastly, because of all the heavy rehearsal all day, Luhan fell into sleep without any conscious while  he still placed the phone on his chest. 

 

            “Where have you been last night? That was quiet late” Xiumin asked

            “Yep, when Kris is not around, Xiao lu will sneak out alone? You are being bad! Kris would be so sad to know this.” Tao still kept messing with his elder brother as his daily routine. It might be normally if Luhan gotta going out to do some shopping, Kris would be the first choice that Luhan would ask to join his company. It was even speculation form of all the paparazzi to take photo to the fanclub as always. It was sure, if someone followed him last night and has the photo post, Luhan would be death for sure...

            “I went out for some snack and to enjoy myself. Nothing much.” he said while put his hand in the jacket…the very same jacket that he wore last night. He could feel the M&M container that he forgot to took out since last night. He took it out and eats it.

            “Woah! That is mine! Xiao lu!” Tao screamed and tried to take it from his older brother, but he lost by getting smack on the arm.

            “This brand is your? It's not all your, I had bought it last night” …sure that was a lie, it was Tao's and Luhan did really take it from Tao.

 

            Tao still screamed and claimed his ownership of this M&M container, but Luhan couldn’t be bother. The more he ate it, the more he could sort out last night event. He didn’t want to keep wonder about it. He walked toward everyone and feed them one by one as he did to Yifan last night. It was sure that Tao wasn’t on the list as be feed.

            Nobody could make him feel the same as Wu Yifan did.... not once.

 

===== #Ficrubik =====

 

            It took 11 days since Kris was back to Korea. He was finally came to the company with his mom. Nobody knew what they were discussing but the sure thing was all the rules that Kris was breaking during his trip home and his around-the-world trip as his fan was teasing that gone viral. After everything had been discussed, Kris's mom went back to the hometown. At this moment, It was only Kris is here. He was standing right in front of the dorm while let out his breath. Kris push the door open before he step inside.

            Once the door opened, the tall guy who has been away for so long appeared. He was dragging his luggage to his dorm’s room. He had the ipod’s earpiece in his ears…as usual. It could quiet the whole chaos of the common area as it was some cemetery field. Everybody else wondered of the unusual event and had to open the door to check it out for the reason that would possible be able to shut up all the bastard in the common area.

 

            “Bro…” The first guy who snaped off was ZiTao, the youngest brother from M. He was also the person who was closed to Kris most. Tao was first to jump up and ran to hug Kris, followed by Baekyun and Sehun who was laughing and crying at the same time. Everybody else also never feel these happy until they saw Kris’s face again, the emotion were pretty high and mixed.

            Chanyeol was the next who da big smile to his ear and walked toward Kris while giving the fist ready for hit the fist bump from Kris. Kris smiled bump the fist off before hugged Chanyeol and smacked his shoulder as usual. Suho was crying out once he saw Kris’s face, it was a sign of relieve, everyone was laughing at him. Kris had to walk toward and smacked on Sehun’s shoulder, then gave him a hug while everybody else welcomed Kris and gived him a warm welcome hugs. There was only Luhan who standed there with small smile, Kris noticeed that and gave Luhan a smile as well, everyone else noticed and also thinking the same thing.

             “Why both of you not hug it off, show to us? We all hug it all off.”

           

            The main dare guy of the band was nobody else but ZiTao, he was the person once there was something bother him, he would never be able to keep it at all. It was not sure that he wanted to know the answer or just wanted to piss people off, only this time that nobody went against him. It was because that nobody knew that Luhan and Kris was still fighting or not, also they were afraid that it would gone down the same road. Even though, all the time that Kris was gone, Kris only still kept in touch with Luhan.

            Little deer only gave his brother an evil eyes, then turned to Kris and looked at his face without knowing what to say. It made Wu Yifan smile, it was the uncertain and uncomfortable face of Luhan was something Kris love to watch the most. Kris found it was cute and fun. In the end, he fell in a dumb hole of this crazy deer.

         

            “Who would be a child like you guy, huh?”  he was saying it with a bit amusing

             “Woooooah, Is this mean we all just a child just like Tao?”  Chanyeol argued…which made everyone laugh and also tried to argue with their Duizhang as well.

            While everything was going so well, the Panda, who did a secretly signal to Sehun, jumped to hug Kris from the back. Sehun also hugged the little deer on the other side while push both of them together. For a spilt moment, Sehun was frozen from the eyes that his big brother Kris gave it to him, as Sehun would be killed. Chanyeol also joined the team and helpep to push them to bump them together. The great Maknae of the K. also missed out that killing eye of Kris with pretty close margin, Kris eyes was back to normal…maybe Sehun was missed to see it.

            Those eyes looked down and back to his normal once he  knew what he had just acted.

           

            With Sehun, it was no different from Zitao. Sehun also one of the nice brothers even might be a bit head, stubborn and does not like to be told. He liked when everybody pleasing him, everybody just let it go because he was the youngest in the team. Only thing that he didn’t like was that when Sehun was bothering too much with the little deer, it was only time when he couldn’t seem to be able to control himself.

      

            After that, everyone joined and tried to push the deer with the dragon. So it looked more like some fuzzy ball in the middle of the room with joy and fun. It was all of the push in every direction from all the guys, Luhan complained about all the pressure, but nobody let him go…  Especially Tao and Sehun who were more like taking some speed or med, they laughed it all off nonstop and everybody also join in. It was possible that while Kris was away, everybody was worried, even cried, because they didn’t know what will happen next, would Kris come back? In the end, the person that everybody was hoping and waiting for was back here, together, reunited with them again. The situation that was so heavy and stress now had lifted off, as if there was a big wind blow, it was a new day and as the sun after the rain.

        …Until his thin waist has been pulled in and hugged ‘til they both was really close, that big-rounded eyes looked up to that perfect face as asking him a question

 

            Some Interview

            Did you think Kris is charming?

            Luhan: When he looked at you with those eyes, it could really kill you.

                

            Wu Yifan’s perfect eyes looked back at Luhan, They were so powerful and very charming. The way Yifan acted, it made Luhan’s body warmed up without any reason, even when both of them were in middle of all of the guys. It was weird, too weird… since when it turned out to be like this? Or they were never this close when they were together, at most, they just put their arm on each other shoulder, shoulder hug, which only happened for PV shooting. It was rarely happenned in normal everyday life.

            Even they shared the room and went out for shopping together all the time. It might be because  their age difference is not much and Yifan was a quiet person So the foolish around like Tao or Sehun was something that they both not really did. It was normal to hug all other guy, it quite a bit numbed in a way of skin ship, but with Wu Yifan, it was not normally to happen, also thing changed.

            Luhan has never noticed, never thought about it. But now, he was thinking about it.. Even though they were guys, Wu Yifan’s killing aura wasn’t decrease at all. It was charming, even for him. Was it possible that I got his Charisma attack as well?

            “Are we done? I still haven’t put my luggage back”

         

            After looked at Luhan’s cute face up closely until he was satisfied. Kris had to ask everyone to stop this nonsense teasing while took his hand off from Luhan’s waist without letting anybody noticed it. Everybody let them go and moved back. It was Baekhyun who pulled the luggages to Kris’s room and Yixing helped taking the rest of the bags for him as well.

            “Luhan….” Xiumin pulled his shirt and whisper to him

             “hmmm?”

 

            “You guys sure that you won’t need to change the room, really sure?”

            “Yea.. It’s ok. We already take care of those. It’s fine, really.”

 

            “If there any problem, please don’t fight, just walk away and talk it out. We all are worried about you, truly.” Suho had all his worried written all over his face

            “It would be nothing. Fanfan and Hanhan are close to each other, don’t you know? Ha ha” Luhan laughed in his throat and hit both of their shoulder a little bit. After the puppy Baekhyun and Yixing walkied out of the room, the thin body of the little deer walked through right back in.

 

            The scene everybody saw… it was like this little deer who was so innocent was walking toward the trap of this mean dragon in his deep mystery den. It was only hope that this little deer would survive, it was just a hope that the little deer wouldn’t be eaten until only the bones left in the morning.

            Or.. The dragon would be kind to spare…

 

To be continue and THX for read ^^