RUBIK Games:: 5

RUBIK [Trans from TH]

- 5 -

 

            The door squeak and feet-shuffling sound reminded Wu Yifan to know who just came into the room. Even he had a strong believe that he was the manliest person of the group, but he often unwittingly acted like a child…which is compatible with his pretty face.

 

            Only one thing Luhan forgot to do as he usual does was…locking the door after he came into the room. Yifan smirked, and continued taking his things out of the luggage. He ignored the one who came into the room and intentionally let the room be in silence.

 

            ….Living in a silent room with someone who was his roomate like Wu Yifan made Luhan felt quite uneasy. He (imaginely) wanted to stepped out of the room as fast as possible. In fact, Luhan was not a coward one and he never awed to the one who was in front of him. People said Yifan was quiet. Seniors in the company dared not to offend him, so do his dongsaeng in the group as Tao who was the trouble maker of the band.

 

            Luhan sat on his bed, looked at Kris who was taking his things out of the luggage and greeted the dolls around his bed. The dolls, which he loved as if they are his children, was increased everytime they were abroad. Now, almost every single area of his bed was full of them. The most favorite one, of course, is “Ace” - the white Alpaca with glasses sit beside his pillow. Members, included Luhan, helped dressing it funnily with the real propose of pranking on Yifan. After that, Yifan let no one touched “his beloved son” anymore, except…     

 

            Well…It was the most forbidden one of Yifan, but he was allowed Luhan to hug it while sleeping for many nights but ordering me not to tell anyone. Yifan were always kind to Luhan…just need to ask. This reason made Luhan never afraid of Wu Yifan. 

 

            It couldn’t be helped, he was smiling with his thought until Yifan turned to look at him. Luhan suddenly stopped smiling and automaticly rised up from his bed when it looked like Yifan was coming to him.

 

            “Take your time. I will go out to play Winning.”, then Luhan rapidly went out of the room. He didn’t escape or afraid of Kris, but he didn’t know what to do when Kris’ eyes had fixed on him. When think about it, what Luhan did about Ace and everything else, which is a bit demanding from Yifan, might be because he never afraid of Yifan or worries about his boundary that much. This might be what had been bottled up, now it all blow up. Luhan is quite afraid of Kris and not in need to confront with him…a bit, only just a bit. Luhan had not much time to think about that matter because he found that there was many pairs of eyes staring at him with all those questions. Everyone needed to know whether their brothers could really clear up their problem or not.      

 

            “Unpacking his bags…” Luhan said after he could consider that what everyone want to know. He went straight to TV and changed its channel, made Kai, Suho, D.O., Tao, and Sehun stunned since they were watching a Variety Show on it. Suho needed to ask, but decided not to ask, just made amazed facial expression and sighed.

 

            “Xiaolu! We are watching it!” Tao threw a pillow to his brother, Luhan who was sitting on the floor and leaning the sofa. Luhan ignored what Tao said, brought a pillow up in his arms, and played Winning Game on TV.

 

            “Just watch it on Youtube. This is the revenge between me and Baozhi…and also Chanyeol!”

 

            “Me?/me?” Xiumin and Chanyeol asked at the same time with the same question and point their fingers at their own face. But they frantically end up playing game with Luhan. The rest of the members sat on the sofa and cheered them on.  

 

            The time has passed…they are leaving to their room one by one, left Chanyeol and Luhan continue fighting on the 10th football game of this night. Finally, Chanyeol was defeated by the sleepiness, left just only Luhan playing the game alone.

           

            It was not because he was alert to have any return match with his friends, but he was just didn’t want to go back to that bedroom early. He didn’t even know Yifan already done putting away his things or not. He wanted to make sure that Yifan already went to sleep so they won’t have any arguments again at night. For Luhan, it was quite uneasy to be in this kind of atmosphere: he needed to clear up their doubt, but he didn’t want to talk about it. He was confused...really confused with his feeling now. Luhan was always the one who beg Kris for coming back so they can clear up everything, but the he suddenly feel coward once he need to face Kris. He dared not ask The qustions that he always wanted to know answer…

 

 

            Luhan would stand by his promise, but how would Kris try to made Luhan prove that to him? 

 

            There was someone who cross from the back of sofa and sat on it. The early comer knot his brows but paid no attention since Luhan extreamly focused on his game and wouldn’t be able to set out even a glimpse from the screen. Luhan can actually guess, who has this kind of behaviour of all informal, it would be Sehun. So Luhan used his shoulder to bumped at that leg and said…

 

            “Don’t just just there, if you wanna play together, just sit beside me.”

 

            The one’s arms suddenly reached out and hugged him at by his neck.

 

            “Noooooo, hyung. I’m always lose! I just come to see when will you stop playing it. I’ll gotta take a bath ‘cause I’m toooo sleepy! You shouldn’t go to bed too late, hyung. Tomorrow we have to get up early. You are so drawsy, it’s very hard to get you up!” Sehun laughed, released his brother and went out. Luhan murmured to Sehun about the same drawsiness that he also has.     

 

            Minutes later, Luhan can scented the odor of soap and shampoo. Again, there was someone who came to sit on the sofa. Luhan was quite exhausted so he laid his head on that legs.

 

            “I told you Sehun. Why don’t you…”

            “Hmm Interesting, Don’t you think this is someone else?”

 

            The low-tone voice made Luhan who was dying to sleep on the sofa wide awaken again. His eyes were extreamely wide opened while he clearly saw someone lowing his head to look at him along with drops of the water from that short hair.

 

            “Yifan…”

            “…they gotta score” Kris nodded to the scene.

 

            “Huh?” Luhan suddenly looked up to the scene. He found his football game has been catching up, his team is in danger. Then with all his sudden focus on the game the controller. He didn’t want to lose! He shouldn’t have took his eyes off the screen, it is luckily that he could turn the game around just in time.   

 

            After that, Luhan felt that he was bestrided by Wu Yifan’s legs. It was waterdrop that has been spreading while Yifan stry to dry his hair using his towel. When Kris’s knees touched his little body’s shoulder, Luhan just felt like he was getting smaller and smaller…which made him to afraid to even move.

 

            “Don’t you feel sleepy?”

 

            “I saw you came out for a very long time, just checking up on you why on earth you still not in bed.” the soft and slowly tone as if it has been whispered at Luhan’s ear. Yes! Kris just whispered at his ear! Luhan didn’t know what to do, he couldn’t just move away, it might show as if he disgusted his friend, also he is not so tickle at the ears, so he couldn’t just move his ears away. Instead Luhan paused the game and turned his eyes to Kris. He thought this was the best decision evne now their noses nearly touched with each one’s. 

           

            “I will go, after the game.”

 

            “Really? Are you sure that you didn’t just wait untill I sleep before you go back to the room?” Wu Yifan asked and stared at little deer’s eyes. He knew it too well on the reason why Luhan needed to play the game alone until late night. Minutes ago, Kris saw with his own eyes of how intimate Sehun and Luhan was. He decided to step out from the shadow and walked to Luhan.  

 

            “Why would I do that!” Luhan doubtfully denied. Even those were the truth.

 

            “Is it?” Yifan chuckled, then asked a short question with high pitch voice. His eyes were still fixing on another on, so did Luhan. They stared at each other with no words like they were in a staring game.

 

            “Seriously, when will you tell me what did you need me to do, Yifan?”

 

             “….Will you afraid to do it or not?”

 

            “Frankly speaking, you changed. It just makes me wonder why, what was really the problem? One day up, One day down. You are just too unpredictable. Before, you were quiet, but I think it wasn’t that hard to understand you like this. Now it looks like this is…just not you. Luhan said uprightly to Yifan as he wonder. In Luhan’s opinion, Yifan was unpredictable so Luhan was confused. He tired of try to figuring out Yifan’s action so he decided to ask Yifan honestly.  

 

            By whom do you think caused this? By Whom do you think gave me this mood swing, Luhan?

 

            There were many types of fanclub: good one who support them with everything to make their artists just to remember them…

            …and the bad one who make disgusting things to make their idols hate and never to forget them…

            It was like a teacher who can remember the best student and the trouble maker of the class.

 

            If I tell you the truth, will you understand? Was it the time I really have to tell you on why I am like this? Will you going to accept it? If I have a chance to have you…should I take it, little deer? Between being a good person and waiting for you to see me, or being a bad one who screw you up until you can not ever forget about me, what I should to do, Luhan?

 

            …Between Wu Yifan who called you out to giving you chocolate, and Wu Yifan who treapassed your beloved bed and kiss you, which one that you will remember?

 

            “Which kind of person do you think I am then?”

            “......................”

            “.....................”

 

            Luhan was stunned after he was asked that question. All he could do was being quiet and waiting Kris to say something else. Meanwhile, Kris was also in silence, just like Luhan.

 

            “Well, I am sleepy. I’ll go to bed now” Luhan ended up their conversations with this excuse. He surrendered. He decided to shut down the game, and put them away. Yifan slowly walked into the room while wiped his hair and head try to dry them, leading the way back to their room. Luhan wondered why Kris had to spread waterdrop from his hair since his hair is quite short. Luhan took his sleepless soul to the refrigerator, opened it, and drank a glass of cold water before went to the bedroom.  

 

            As the first step Luhan came into the room, there were strong hands attracted and push him against the wall, followed with a kiss from wet and cold lips. That was Wu Yifan! Luhan’s hands were pressed hardly against the wall beside his body. The more Luhan defied, the more Kris pressed his wrists. Kris push one of his his knee through Luhan’s legs, followed with the embrassed kiss to the cold lips of little deer. The soft tongues flicked with each one strongly like they wanted to stole the soul of its owners.

 

               What on earth is this!

               What the hell is this!

               But…why the kiss? It is one thing that Luhan didn’t quite understand that…why did Kris put in lips on Luhan’s? We are guys, he is a guys. Shouldn’t we have to be disgusted?    

 

            ….It seemed like Yifan had already chosen that which kind of Luhan’s Fanclub he really wanted to be…  

 

 

to be continue ...

PS. we are still translating the next chapter. it should take a while.

We will try to post one chapter a month.

Hang in There! Always welcome to have a new reader.

Thank you.