RUBIK Games:: 3

RUBIK [Trans from TH]

- 3 -

 

          [Fanacc] At Beijing Airport today, Kris’s luggage is missing so he has to go to contact the office of the airport

          [Fanacc] He was joking “You guys must have taken my luggage, right?”

          [Fanacc] Duizhang was waiting for the luggage for a long while then he turned to us “Tell me, have you really taken it? Mom gotta kill me, I really need to give it to her”

 

          Suddenly when I decided to go back to Korea, here you go…trouble! Was this the sign? Was it a sign to tell me that this decision of mine is a mistake? Lost the luggage, then needed to contact the airline and the office to follow up which made me stuck in Beijing for a day. They found my bag in Qingdao. Did Tao put some spell on me to make me need to stay overnight in Luhan’s hometown? Mom was here and we had trouble since the first day…this was so frustrated! The schedule for going back to Korea needed to shift for another day. Actually, it was only one day. It didn’t change a thing. Time went by…fast. Things have changed fast even before you knew it.

          Today, Luhan also check up on me, since that day he called and I picked up every time as well even though we had nothing to talk about. Luhan was quiet awkward and tried to laugh it off but I quite like his laugh and the awkward voice of his.

 

           “So… today, you still not yet in Korea.”

          “Yea, my Luggage was in Qingdao.”

          “I think Tao want you to go visit his place for him, so he gets your luggage there so you have to go there.” Luhan was laughing with his own thought.

          Before calling Wu Yifan, he was reading the Weibo update from the fans as well as looking on the photo that everyone posted there. Kris’s new haircut, Kris gave out the autograph, Kris took photo with fan club, Kris talked with fan club, Kris held all the gifts until he couldn’t hold them anymore. In conclusion, after he was missing, he did everything he has been forbidden to do, just like a stubborn kid who is intended to rebel and got back at someone or something, OR did he really wanna quit and left everyone behind?

          Let’s wait a little while before ask him then… IF he wants to tell me, someone that he said it was so annoying to being with.

          When I thought about it, it feels as if something missing in my chest. I didn’t like a person whom I am close to think like that, especially ‘Wu Yifan’. It was better if he would back here…quickly, so we could clear up all the unfinished business.

          “So... How about them?”

          “Sugar high. They are partying when they know that you are coming back, they went out and buy snack…do the party in advance already.” Luhan laughed a little bit, thought of everyone when they heard that their Duizhang would be back.

          “That’s just an excuse. If they gain weight, fat, and get ugly, it’s nothing to do with me.” Yifan smiled while imagined those eleven faces while enjoyed their eating. Lil’ deer would sit there and laughed while thinking of something else alone. Luhan was just like that; always give the biggest smile to everyone else but nobody knows what he was thinking. It was because he was pretty personal and not really let the guard down. He won’t tell anything to anyone. Maybe, he was still thinking of the deal that we were talking…every night, or all the time, who knows? Whatever the reasons that made Luhan thought of him, let’s kept it that way, let Luhan thought of him all the time, forever … this was good.

          “When you are back here, you should tell them yourself. Especially, your favorite brother, that Panda, he eats chocolate to reduce his pain every day, just because you are not here to stop. Tao was saying that if Duizhang is back and see him like this, you will have to give him a long….long talk then Tao can stop missing you. You know, we are incomplete without you. haha”

          “you too?”

          “Hmm.. Yeah, yes. I am nothing without you, Fanfan”

          “Really?” Even he knew that Luhan answered that with a bit of confusion and he didn’t quite understand the true meaning from him. Wu Yifan still smile with himself for the answer from this lil’ deer… If Luhan was a girl, it would be much easier.

          “So… Have a safe trip tomorrow, ok?  I will see you.”

          “Yeah.. See you”

          Luhan said that and hung up the phone without even notice what Kris was trying to say, this always in their conversation. Kris is quiet and if he was stay still he could look a bit serious and scary. Sometimes, he would not get involve when everybody else was messing around with each other. Kris is one person that Luhan not quite certain on what he was thinking even their age was the same and they could talk to each other in many topics, just as talking to Xiumin. But he still never been able to tell what was in Kris’s mind. Be on the phone like this, it was ultra hard to guess, maybe one day he will open up more.

 

          “Who are you talking to?”

           “Luhan” he still smile while answer to his mother.

           “Oh, I thought you were talking to Tao”

          “Why? Are there anything?”

            “Tomorrow, you and I will be in Korea. Do you really sure that you want to go back?” his mom was asking him with a tender smile while holding his hand. From the past weeks, it seemed like her son was so unsure and desperate, which made her worries a lot. Even though, Yifan called her a lot and sometimes feeling like he had been let’s down but still hadn’t give up. Just this time, it seemed like a big issue that Yifan not even discussed or told her anything. Only thing he told her once when he popped up, it was that he wanted to resign, he wanted to quit without any reason or explanation, which was odd. Normally, Yifan would share and told her everything.

          “I am sorry to make you worried about me, I am sure now.” He smiled to his mother. She nodded and held her son’s hands before patted it slowly couple of time with understanding and to cheer him up. Those hands used to be so thin and small, but now, it was very much stronger. However, for her, he is still her little boy.

          “I am going to bed, ok?”

          “Goodnight” Yifan bended down to kiss his mom on the cheek before he let her went back to her room. She turned back to look at Yifan again

            “…Luhan… Is he an important friend of your?”

             “Yes, he is.” he answer immediately

            “I think so, my son. You look lively every time you talk to this friend.” She smiled to her son again “Good night” before shut her bedroom’s door. Maybe this Luhan boy from Beijing might be the last straw that her son would hold on to. The reason that she sent her precious son to go through tough training alone like that for several years, even though it was killing her inside, it was because she believes that he would make it, be successful from it. Now Yifan might be uncertain. It would be good to have a friend or someone whom he could talk to and made him smile. It was great to made him be so determine to what he put so much energy into it for many years again, to change his mind and go right back. Now she could stop worries.

          The smile while her son turned to greet her after hanged up the phone still sear on to her mind.

 

14 March [White's Day]

          Kris’s already landing! his mom also here!

           I missed him! OMG! I am so happy! He is FINALLY BACK!!!  

          Duizhang, you are still our Duizhang!

            Kris is soooooo sweet, he bought Ferrero Rocher chocolate for his fans at the airport as White's Day gift! I LOVE HIM! Now I can Rest in PEACE!!!”

         

          After he has been missing for quite a while, he was finally back here. It was a big crowd, both the fans and the media for all kind of sort he could imagine, they were waiting for his return. Actually at first, He didn’t mean for this to happen. He didn’t think it will turn out like this, it kinda big issue. But, oh well, whatever, it already had happened, it was not like he can do or fix anything now.

          “Why ain’t we there to welcome Kris???” Baekhyun made a face while asking everybody that was drinking the water after the break from the rehearsal.

           “Yeah, he would love to see us. I would loooove to see him already!” Tao who was jumping up and down as if the rehearsal didn’t really use up his energy added.

           “To get more attention than it already has? The label prohibits us. We need to lay low, ok? We will meet him at the dorm anyways...” Suho explained which made Tao and Baekhyun backed off a little bit and went gossip with each other instead.

          “Should we try calling him?” Chen asked Xiumin which made Luhan and Lay looked at Xuimin for response as well.

           “I think we would better call the manager. It is possible that Kris might not pick up the call, he was with his mom after all, isn’t it?” Xiumin commented but right then, nobody had yet gets a hold to the phone, Suho's phone rang. Everybody turned to the source, when the leader was mouthing that the manager called, everybody just moved toward him and try to listen as well.

           “Yes.... What? … yes.. yes….. ah.... so... when? Okay... yes, I will tell everyone. Yep. Okay Bye”

            “NOW!!” Tao and  Baekhyun almost screamed at the same time

            “Kris won’t be at the dorm today, his mom was here so he would rather be with his mom. He would be at the company either tomorrow or the day after tomorrow”

          “WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Where does he stay? Can we go there? I MISSED HIM! I really like to talk to him already!!” Tao was whining and ready to grab his phone to call his beloved brother but Luhan smacked his arm for that.

          “He is with his mother. How can you not give him privacy?? He is already back here and we will see him. Don’t go annoying him now, ok?” Lahan was trying to reason Tao, their lil's brother. Before everyone turned to as well as complaining about why Kris is not come here yet or goes to the dorm or even the company, it has been a long time. If he called, it would be great as well, but he didn’t. He didn’t contact anyone. What's really happening? Wait... is it still not yet decided? Was that the reason he also brought his mom along to have another round with the company???

          “DING!” Phone message notification was echoing until everyone needed to pick their phone up to looking for the incoming message.

 

          I'm back! Sorry to worried you guys.

I am now under the same sky as you guys are…

BUT I am not quite ready to go in and meet you guys yet.

I have some personal business that I need to go and take care with my mom.

I will go back to see you all as soon as possible. Love you all.

          PS. Take care! Don’t eat too much, especially when I am not there!!! We are one

                                                                                                                   ----- Kris

       

          “Damn! That's too sweet and romantic! This is a real Kris! Hahaha” it was a message that Kris send to everyone to let them know that he was ok and there was nothing to worry about. Everyone was looking around and compared the message, then laughed it off with Kris's romantics as the Leader M. Duizhang, Sure he is still our Duizhang! Nothing changed.

          There should be only Lil's deer that after finished his message, he had to put it down and locked the phone right the way. Sehun saw the reaction so he tried to take the phone to read it.

          “What's up! Didn’t you get Kris's message? Why you made that strange face? Oh... the screen already locked......”

          “Give it back to! You boy!” Luhan taked the phone back right the way and walked off toward Xuimin and Lay as normal as possible while trying to let out his relieve. It was lucky that he has already locked the screen. If not, then there would be fun...............

 

          Hanhan.... see you at XXX 9pm, ok?

 

          It's the last line after all those message, it is only for him. Luhan not so sure whether he should be happy or worried that he is only one who got that message, to go meet Kris alone.

          It was a bit pass 9 p.m. He was here…the place where Yifan asked him to be. Even though, this area wasn’t crowded, but it was really hard to get here for Luhan. It was not only sneaking out from the dorm, but also tries to avoid the fans, it was harder than he tried to turn himself into an ant! Didn’t Wu Yifan know that!

 

          “Luhan”

          Before he could get pissed off at the guy who told him to be here and at himself to come here, the voice called out Luhan’s name, the similar smooth low voice, the owner of the voice was tall guys and his big shoulder with his black coat. Wu Yifan perfect face appeared in front of Luhan. It has been a long time since he has seen Yifan, it made Luhan’s small face smiled automatically. Without knowing that, this smile was important for Yifan as well as the fact that Luhan didn’t know how it made Yifan feel. Luhan walked toward a bigger guy, walked toward Wu Yifan.

          “You look…. different when you have your hair like this.”

          “hmmm.. I guess.”

          “so…..” not even finished the sentence, he got interrupt by Wu Yifan.

          “Give me your hand” Yifan who still held his hands in both of his coat pockets trying to avoid the cold wind. He told lil’s deer with his monotone voice. Luhan also had both of his hands in his pocket for the warmth as well and sure didn’t plan to pull it off to feel the cold wind. His big innocent eyes stared at Yifan with disbelieve of what he heard, then blink couple of times with confusion as he usually does, Luhan finally pulled off one of his hand as he had told to do so.

          Once that small hand put in front of him, something a bit round and shiny, not to big, not too small. It had been put on his hand, the Forrero Rocher. The sweet face of Luhan looked at it with a bit disbelieve while blinking his eyes, opened his mouth looking toward the guy in front of him who stayed still as a Greek god.

          “Chocolate?”

          For you”

          “For me?” Luhan was still in disbelieving state. Normally, even though he loved sweet, but everybody knew that chocolate was their lil’s brother favorite, Zitao. Maybe this was what Duizhang might want to give it to his lil brother as apologize to made Tao worried for him, so this might be the chocolate that Luhan needed to give to Tao.

          When Wu Yifan got that question from this dumb deer, he decided to give a dry smile to himself while taking the chocolate from Luhan’s hand. He took off the package and put the chocolate in that open mouth of Luhan. Luhan bit it before used his hand holding it with confusion. 

          “Take all my love! You dumb deer! After this, if you want to give me love to those crazy guys, it is your choice. Happy white’s day” Kris turned to walk back to where he walked from as if he was going to leave.

          “White’s day….. Hey! Wait!”

          “Why?” Wu Yifan stopped and turned to look at Luhan a little bit. Those small hands of Luhan push the rest of chocolate to his mouth. Then Luhan put in hand in his jacket while running toward Yifan.

          “You wouldn’t wait, wouldn’t you? This is all I have…. Here” Luhan took the M&M tube that he took from Zitao. Luhan opened it, poured it on his hand, and push his hand toward Kris with his determined face. Well, this was White’s day. Once chocolate has been given, the chocolate needed to be return as well; it was kinda a guy thing to do on this day. He was also a guy, he couldn’t only be on a receiving end he needed to give back as well. Only bad part in this situation is that this chocolate was what Luhan took it from Tao, it wasn’t his own. 

 

          That round eyes looked at the chocolate with all those colorful sugars coating on that hand while trying not to laugh, which was impossible.

          “one is enough”

          When Kris told Luhan like that. Luhan even got more confuse and looked at his hand before he picked out a red one with his thumb and his index finger. He tried to give it to Kris, but instead, Kris took a hold of his wrist and put both Luhan’s fingers and chocolate into his mouth slowly. That cold lips from the wind touched the finger softly before Kris used his smooth tongue took that chocolate from Luhan’s finger. Luhan could feel the softness and wetness, which had reminded him of that day on his own bed… Even with the cold wind that made his face cold and numb, now it was a bit color which was red and now a bit hot without his knowing. Even he has the experiences for kissing girls, but with Wu Yifan… he was….

          “Thank you for chocolate… that you took from Tao”

          Kris released Luhan’s wrist with the most beautiful smile and happiness, then turned to walk away. The chocolate that he bought at the airport was not only for all the fans, it was white’s day after all. When he saw those chocolate, it reminded him of someone who loves sweet, he wanted to give it to someone who he has been running away from. That was the reason why he kept one in his coat’s pocket all along while he gave the rest to the fans, to give his love and return their love that has been given to him.

          It would be weird to call out one of the guy to give a chocolate and walk away without really explain anything. Yes it was very weird BUT this was “Wu Yifan and Luhan”…. So Luhan still didn’t need to know anything and didn’t even need to know any reason. Lets it grew on Luhan by Wu Yifan, that was enough…

          “Wait! What’s the hell are you asking me out here?” Once Luhan was out of his mind place, he finally asked but the question was not answered. Wu Yifan left, only those wide shoulder and his back that walking away after a while he blended in with the crowd. Only Luhan left there with all sort of confusion that shown on Luhan’s face.