chapter 2

love hurts

(still baekhyun’s pov)

“this is their house? seriously? What are they? Giants? Why the hell the house is so big? I thought that guy is living with his only son.”

I look at the house and to my mom. Maybe im having my jetlag or something but this is bull. And now im making the most hideous face I have ever make because of this damn house. I mean wide eyes, mouth wide open with jaw hanging. Oh dear but like seriously. I think that house is quarter of football field! With a very (I mean very) shining gate, a lawn that I think I can run toward but cannot go back, with that ing pool! Holy moly! Okay. That’s it. This is too much. im going back to korea.

“hah! Now you know how good your mom at seducing.” She smirks and looks at the open gate. Damn her and ew that nasty.

Then something snaps in my head. What if they are like a total ? A jackass? Oh dear. This is the cause of too much watching video without using your brain to think. Damn I hate my brain right now.

“Okay but most important is, what if they’re homophobes?”

Yes everybody! Im a gay. A GAY! Hah. Sorry girls. Okay no offence. Girls are cute and fluffy and whatever but im not interested in them. Why? My nature. So don’t ask me.

“if he’s a homophobes, I wont be marrying him.” She smirks.

Suddenly someone open the front door and look at that. He’s a god! Oh that’s why my mom likes him. oh please but like seriously, he looks younger that I think he is.

“hey guys! Everything’s fine?” He hugs my mom and releases her after kissing her on the lips and look at me. I nod.

“my, you’re beautiful. Just like your mom.” I snort. Damn this guy. Why did everyone say im beautiful? Im a ing guy! Sheesh. I wish I can drown them or slaughter their throats and let them bleed to death. Im not gonna help even they’re begging me to spare their lives. Im gonna wait till they’re drown with their own blood. I let myself mentally kill this man until my mom kisses my cheek.

“so you’re falling in love with both of us?” she smirk and look at me. my eyes widen. what the ? she did actually ask him that ? well im gay but I never imagine myself with guys above 25. That is so wrong! Oh dear y hades, just bring me to hell and burn me. I don’t want to live with this woman anymore. Sometimes i question myself. How the hell did I manage to live with this woman that I call her my mom? I snap when I hear my step-dad chuckle. Oh and that y. smirk

“no. I only love you. Yes, your son is beautiful but you’re the one that I love.” He smile and look at my mom. Oh no. im outa here.

“okay, come on. Let’s go inside. Oh just call me dad.” He chuckle and wink at me. I try not to snort. Nice one dad. He lead us the way. And there I go again. Jaw hanging and drooling with their house. the living room is ing big with that big flat screen television and stuff, the kitchen is like-okay. Speechless. Seriously. Damn why my mom has to choose a rich guy again?

“oh right. I forgot to call my son. Sehun!” he scream his son’s aka my step-brother’s name. sehun? And that’s ier.

On the third time he calls his name, a tall figure walk down from the stairs. He wears red tight shirt and a pair of dark blue skinny jeans. He has this caramel brown hair, a pair of blue-gray eyes which I find very y. And he wears this super y face. Damn it! I mean look at that godly body and face! Holy motherfather! That tight shirt hugs his y torso perfectly, showing those abs and that skinny jeans, oh my god! He makes me hot even without touching me! . But when I look at him, he kinda shock to see me. huh?

“so sehun, this is baekhyun. I mean I told you right? so you’re gonna stay with him first since your room is not done yet. We renovate your room. It’s kinda like late. But everything is going to be fine. Right sehun?”

he still isn’t looking away from my face. what the ? did I have something on my face? I hate this. I clear my throat awkwardly. Well, I try you know! I hate when people stare at me like that. Sheesh. He snaps and looks at my dad and nod and then staring back at me.

“yeah.” Ohoh! y voice alert. Oh my god. No. im hate to admit this, but I think Im in love with my step-brother. Sigh. That’s for being a gay and having a god-like brother. I mean step-brother.

“stop staring and show him your room.” Dad (okay awkward) snaps. Sehun nods and take my luggage and bring it up. Oh a gentleman. Heh.

he opens the door of his room. Okay not a room but a ing house in a house! his room can fit 10 cars! For heaven sake, why is it so big when you only stay there alone? In it, there’s a wardrobe (I don’t know. I see one but why is it so big?), a big screen television with all the mighty speaker and , a computer, a laptop (why do you need both? ing rich people) a king size bed (really?) and many other stuff that I don’t wanna say because it makes me want to puke rainbow all over the place. Sheesh.

“well, here’s my room. Hope you like it. Im sorry that we have to sleep in one bed.” He closes the door behind us that makes me jump a little. I nod. Oh I like to stay in bed with you all day long. My dirty thought is getting crazier. I hate my thoughts.

“nah. Im good. I don’t really care you know. As long as you didn’t kick my when I sleep.” He chuckle and oh my dear gay god. That is the best sound that I have ever heard in my life! Damn im hot. He smiles at me as he sits on his bed. He pats at the side of him, sign for me to sit. I hesitate at first but still went to him because well, where can you find a god, patting bed next to him for you to sit down other then here? So yeah. Heh. dirty thought again. we stay like that for a couple of minutes.

“okay sweethearts, dinner is ready. Come down now.” My mom yells from the kitchen, I guess. Sheesh that woman really know how to ruin a very good mood. Sigh.

When we reach down, I went straight to the dining room. Yep, im good at finding my food and my mom knows that. When I reach the dining table I see my mom handing dad a plate of lasagne. Oh dear. Im turning fat. I keep on staring at the food until I didn’t realise everyone is already sit around the table with sehun next to me. I sit and look at my mother and automatically gasp dramatically.

“why did you made this? Are you trying to make your y son fat?” my mom rolls her eyes while both dad and sehun laugh hysterically. Wow, I never know they can laugh like that.

“shut up and eat or not im gonna left you to die in hunger.” I look at her with wide eyes. How dare her. I turn to sehun and pretend to sob.

“sehun, save me from that demon.” I say while looking at him. He laughs.

“it’s okay. Im gonna feed you.” He says while smiling.

My mom claps her hands and I glare at her. “there you go. At least I don’t have to worry about your anymore since sehun is already volunteering to take care of you.” She stuck out her tongue. Damn mother.

“oh good. Now we can have our sweet time together, right?” dad winks at my mom and my mom blush.

“okay, stop the drama. Im going to eat now. Damn it mom.” I glare at her and she wink at me. shish that woman. We eat in silence. I have to admit that everything that my mom cooks is good. That’s why I don’t want her to really leave me to die in hunger. Oh I don’t want to imagine that. After done eating, I went to the sink and put the plate before my mom walk to me.

“you’re gonna go to school with sehun okay? He has his ride. So ride with him.” I look at my mom and nod. I want to sleep so that’s why I didn’t response much. I went directly to our room and let myself fall to the fluffy bed. I hope tomorrow isn’t going to be hell.