chapter 7

love hurts

(sehun’s pov)

I try to call baekhyun thousands of times but still no answer. Where the hell did he go? I went to jongin’s house but there’s no sign of yuri or even jongin in the house.

I admit I was shocked when baekhyun said that he love me. but when I think about it, I know I am too. since the first time I saw him at the living room, I can sense something flowing into my vein. Every time he’s near me, I feel my stomach warm. I really do have feelings about him but I already have a girlfriend.

No. I didn’t love minah at all. I already want to break up with that woman but I didn’t know how. So I can take this opportunity to break up with her and be with baekhyun right? yes, that’s what im gonna do. then I hear the front door open. Baekhyun’s back!

I open the door and I see he walk into the room. He didn’t look at me.

“baekh-“

“stop. I don’t wanna hear.” He takes his luggage and start to pack. What?

“what are you doing? Where are you going?” he open his mouth but something push me to the wall and I see yuri’s face red with anger.

“you make him leave! You-“

“yuri let him go.” Jongin hold yuri’s arm.

“no! this piece of makes baekhyun want to go back to korea!” then everything fall apart.

Baekhyun? Back to korea? No!

I look aound. Baekhyun’s not in the room. I push yuri and run to the living room.

“where’s baekhyun?” dad glare t me.

“he’s out already. His mom send him to the airport.” He stands.“what did you do that to him? Why sehun? Why did you hurt him?”

I wipe my face and grab my hair. “dad im sorry. I ed up! Dad help me.” dad snort.

“i cant help you anymore. he had made up his mind and so does his mother. And she’s pissed off.”

“dad please! I love him!” I scream. He stares at me.

“you did?”

“yes dad! I love him so much and im an idiot for late at realising it. Please dad. Help me. I want him with me. I want to break up with minah. Please dad!” dad nod and walk out of the house. I turn around and I see yuri and jongin at the stairs.

“you love him?” yuri stare at me.

“yes I did and I want to take him back for me.” she nod and run to me. jongin follows her.

“come on you . Let’s take your love back.”

 

(baekhyun’s pov)

I sigh.

“baby, im gonna feed him to the hyenas. Don’t you worry. Im gonna kill that boy.” I smile at her. Okay now I have two tigress moms.

“no. he didn’t do anything. I accidently fall in love with him. You didn’t have to kill him okay?” she huffs.

“no boy. Im gonna hurt him like he hurt you okay?” I laugh.

“mom, you’re bad.”

We arrive and I walk out of the car. I take my bag and I hug her.

“I’ve call your aunt. She will take you at the Incheon airport okay? Take care baby. And I will kill that boy okay?” I smile at her.

“yes mom. I wont kill myself. That’s for sure. okay?” we laugh. She let me go and I walk into the airport.

I feel my eyes fill with tears again. oh god. Why did I have to tell him that I love him? Damn im ed up. But I cant go back now. I have to go away from here or not I wont be able to control my heart anymore. I don’t want to make him awkward around me. so this is the only way to help him. I hope he’s happy with minah even Im not happy.

I walk to the line. dear god. No going back now. The girl at the counter smiles at me. I give her my tickets.

“baekhyun!” huh? Is that sehun’s voice. Yeah nice try dear brain of mine. it’s like a cliché sloppy love drama where the man come after the girl and say-

“don’t leave me baekhyun!” yep that’s it. That’s the line but why is it sehun’s voice again? I sigh and I look at the girl but she didn’t give me my tickets. She raises an eyebrow and point over my shoulder. What?

I turn around but someone hugs me tightly. It seems like the person didn’t want me to go. Who the hell-

“baekhyun?” I look at him.

He smile and kiss my forehead. Why did he do this? Or this is only my mind playing a trick for me?

“no baekhyun. This is the real me. I love you.” I freeze.

He what?

“I love you baekhyun! I really do. please accept me. please be with me. please. I cant leave without you. I know we just meet like I don’t know, 6 days? But please.”

I stare at him. Is he drunk or anythink? Did I look like minah? I mean he did call me baekhyun so. Huh? He looks at me then he crash his lips to mine.

His lips feel so nice and soft. I feel myself wrap my arms around his neck and he pulls me by the waist, deepening the kiss. we pull away after we’re out of oxygen.

“this is true. I love you baekhyun.” I smile at him. He places his forehead against mine.

“I love you too.” he pulls away, grinning and kiss my nose. But suddenly something snaps in my head.

“what about minah?” he face palm himself.

“I forgot about her. I was too excited for getting you. damn it.” He pulls his phone and calls someone.

“hello minah. We’re over.”