chapter 11

love hurts

(sehun’s pov)

I open my eyes and I see the human being besides me. as I see his innocent face, my heart swell with love and I know that I love him with my whole heart. Seeing him sleeping like this making me wanna kiss him all over his body. when he sleeps, he didn’t looks like the cocky, crazy and sometimes sarcastic baekhyun. He’s just innocent, pretty and lovely like this. I smile and gently plant a kiss on his forehead.

He slowly opens his eyes and right after he can focus his eyes to my image, he smile lovingly to me.

“hey babycakes.”

“hi sunshine.” He giggles.

“you cant use that nickname. My tigress mommy calls me that.” I pout.

“okay, hi ear.” He giggles harder. Oh god, he’s beautiful.

“I like that.” I smile and pull him close to me, making his face against my chest and I let my face bury into his hair, sniffing his scent.

“hey doll, let’s go to shower together?” he looks up with his beautiful dark brown eyes and blush. He opens his mouth but someone knock the door.

“hey bunnies! Wake up already.” Mom says and after a few seconds, she walks away. Then the door slams open and we don’t need to guess who.

“baby bunnies! Wake up ohh and make sure you guys shower separately. Your mom told me what happened yesterday on the counter and I bet you guys didn’t shower after that. Now, go on. Sehun, walk first.” I groan and baekhyun pulls me closer to him, hiding his face on my bare chest.

“aww sunshine! You’re cute like that but please. it’s late. Now sehun, can you please be a good boy and walk into the shower ALONE. Thank you.” yuri smile sweetly at us. I hold both of my hands in the air, sign of defeat before kissing baekhyun on the nose.

“I’ll go first. Don’t miss me too much okay?” he smile but pout immediately.

“I already miss you babycakes. But yeah, we’re late and we need to go to the damn school.” I nod and walk to the bathroom.

I take a quick shower because (1) I don’t want yuri to be angry with me, or maybe annoy me with her ‘motherly’ voice and (2) because I already miss my ear. ear? What a nice pet name for your scrawny boyfriend. I walk out of the bathroom with only a towel around my waist. Baekhyun, who’s the only person in the room, look up to me and blush. I smirk.

“why are you shy? You’ve seen my before. So you don’t have to feel shy looking at my body.” he blushes harder.

“shut up nimrod. Im just too innocent alright.” He covers his red face with my pillow. Aww, stopping himself looking at me but sniffing my pillow? Nice work for making my jump. I walk to him and take my pillow of his face. he looks at me with the shy look again. oh god I want to jump to him and kiss the ing out of him.

“I really wonder how are you gonna react if we really have ? I bet you didn’t even wanna see my body ever again.” I wonder out loud and there’s a slight pain in my voice. I bet he hear it too because he sit up straight and cupping both of my cheek before kissing my forehead.

“no! im sorry. I didn’t mean it like that. Im just too shy. I never do it with anybody else since yeah im a . So sometimes I kinda cant control of myself when I think about doing it with you. I feel embarrass.” He rests my head on his chest and kiss the top of my head gently. Wow, he think of that? I thought im the only one who always think about our first night. By only thinking about it making me hard.

I pull away from him, but still being close to him and I cup his cheek, kissing him gently. I want him to know that I love him. As we pull away, I look at him and he smile, clearly understand what I mean behind the kiss. I caress his cheek with my thumb.

“baby, im gonna wait until you’re ready. Even im as as a dog, I still gonna wait for you baby. Don’t worry.” He smile again and kiss my cheek.

“I guess I have to go to the shower or yuri’s gonna stab me with her hair pin. Damn I hate her hair pin.” He huffs and walk to the bathroom. I grin. He totally forgot to take his towel. Ohh I cant wait.

I put on my boxer, a grey turtle-neck shirt and my skinny jeans. i really don’t even care what to wear. I lay on our bed and wait for him. After a few minutes, the bathroom’s door open and a head peek out from it.

“sehun.” I keep quiet, pretending to sleep.

 He sighs and walks out of the door. I peek with the corner of my eyes and I regret after that. As expected, he walks out of the bathroom .  Now, I have a huge . Damn it.

As he walks in front of the wardrobe, I tip toe to him and put my arms around his waist, making him yelp.

“oh my god. Sehun! You’re so bad. Do you want to look at me so bad?” I nod and grind my groin to his , making him moan.

“oh god. Sehun-ahh. Still morning.” I chuckle. Yeah. He’s right and he’s right now. Well, that’s not the reason I don’t want to touch him more but when I imagine someone might burst into our room and see baekhyun making me want to blow every single head of people inside this house. I don’t want people to see him . Only me because he’s mine.

He shrugs and I let him go slowly. He chooses a brown shirt and a leather jeans, that makes him looks so painfully perfect. Painfully? Yeah, painfully.

We went to the kitchen after a few minutes and yes, there yuri and jongin waiting for us. Jongin, who has his earphone smile at us when he sense our presence and yuri, with her phone, smiling like crazy. Did she has someone that she like?

“yo dude, eat your breakfast quick. We need to go to school remember?” I nod and jongin rolls his eyes.

We finish eat our breakfast and I drive to school. I turn on the radio and a one direction’s song play on the radio.

“damn! This is my jam!” yuri cheer and start to sing. Baekhyun’s face light up and turn to yuri.

“oh my god! You like one direction too? who’s your bias?”

Yuri claps her hands. “Louis Tomlinson baby! How about you sunshine?”

“oh dear. Harry Styles is my !” with that, they talk about one direction the whole way to school. As we reach the parking lot, jongin open the door and smile.

“at last! No more one direction to listen. Damn yuri, you’re annoying.” Yuri smack jongin’s arm when she’s out of the car.

“ you. one direction is my babies.” Jongin snorts and yuri kick his shin.

“so, what are you gonna do after school babe?” I turn to baekhyun, who’s looking at the twin with an amusement.

“I don’t know cupcake. You choose. Im okay as long as im with you.” baekhyun looks at me and went to his tip toe to me and kiss my lips. I gladly kiss him back.

“so how about we go for a dinner?” I ask him after our mini make out session.

He nod and kiss me again. “yeah. I would love that. Oh my god. I really don’t want to be part from you but we didn’t have class together. I guess I have to meet you after school.” He sigh but kiss me again and turns to yuri and tug her arms. “come on yuri. You didn’t have to fight with him early in the morning. Sorry jongin.” I watch as baekhyun and yuri walk. I sigh. Im gonna miss my baby.

Jongin laugh. I turn to him, raising my eyebrow.

“you’re both are just so cute. Now come one lover boy. Let’s go to our class.”

(baekhyun’s pov)

I walk to my locker and open it. suddenly a I see a piece of paper slip down from it. I open it and see a note:

I want to see you. meet me at the west wing of the school on third period.

Love,

Well you know me.

I smile. is sehun crazy? I chuckle. Oh dear I love this guy.

I tap my fingers on the table. Damn it why is the clock so ing slow? I want to meet my baby, my cupcake. Oh my. I know I shouldn’t be all giddy and stuff but I just cant help it. why? Im going to meet my baby, of course im excited. Pfft, im turning into a ing girl. But something still bother me. he want to take me to dinner but why did he want to meet me at third period? Is he crazy? Oh god but I don’t care much. as long as he want to see me, im okay with it. well, more like im dying for it.

I turn to the clock again. okay, one more minute. Come on you ing clock! I swear im gonna tear you into pieces if you didn’t-

Then the bell rings.

Yes! as fast as a lightning, I grab my things (which is only my bag since I already put all of my things inside my bag half an hour ago.) and rush outside of the class. I run to the west wing of the school but there’s no one there.

What the ?

Ohh maybe he’s late or something. I try to calm myself.  Then I hear footstep. from the footsteps, I can guess that there two person coming to my direction. Are they yuri and sehun? Or sehun and jongin? Then I hear the footsteps stop behind me, I smile and turn around but my smile die after seeing the owner of the footsteps.

“hi baekhyun.”