chapter 4

love hurts

(baekhyun’s pov)

“baekhyun, wake up.” I groan.

“I don’t wanna.” Someone’s chuckles. Where did I hear that sound again?

“tomorrow’s Saturday baek. You can sleep all day if you want to.” I open my eyes. Well, that’s effective to make me wake up. Then I see a y beast in front of me and most important is he is ing HALF ! Dear god help me.

“come on. We’re almost late you know.” I nod and walk toward the bathroom without bringing my clothes. I slam my head on the wall and sigh. Damn it. I hate my head in the morning. I take a warm shower, brush my teeth and look at the mirror. Oh im good. Is sehun thinks im pretty too? well, I think most of people call me pretty and so I think yeah. He thinks im pretty too.

I walk out of the bathroom and I stare at the bed. There’s a blood red v-neck shirt, a black skinny jeans and a leather jacket. Did sehun choose this for me?

I walk out of the room and head to the kitchen and I see sehun, jongin and yuri. Eh? What the hell?

“sunshine! Oh my god, you’re perfect in those! I bought it for you.” she yelps and run towards me. okay please don’t crush me but yeah, god hates me. she tackles me and makes both of us fall on the ground. She giggles and pulls me up.

“why did you have to be so strong and why the hell are you here?”

Jongin smile to me. “she's always strong. she's stronger than me too by the way. oh,yuri want to go to school with you since you’re her best friend now.” I look at her and she smiles again.

I roll my eyes. “okay. Thank god you’re my friend or not, im gonna kick your you know.”

She grin and pull me into a tight hug. “aww I know you love me sunshine!” I snort.

“yeah yeah. Now come on. Let’s go.”

We arrive at school and yuri immediately pull me out of the car with her. Where is she going to bring me?

“yuri, where the-“

“shut up. I want to go to my locker. oh can you please just wait for me at your locker?” she grin and walks away. What the ? did she just drag me here and leave me alone? Damn sometimes I don’t understand her. Sheesh.

I turn around and I see sehun. I smile and walk towards him but suddenly I see minah hug him from behind. He turns around and smile at her. I stop as I feel something stings in my chest. I don’t know why but it’s hurts so much. oh dear. I cant hold my body weight and I slump on the floor.

“baekhyun! Oh my god. Baby, are you okay? Baby? Sunshine? Open your eyes please! Somebody help!” I try to open my eyes but I cant.

“baekhyun!” that’s the only thing I hear before I fall unconscious.