chapter 9

love hurts

(baekhyun’s pov)

We enter the hall and people stare at us, wait no. stare at jongin, yuri and sehun. Not me. im just a typical gay kid with a very pretty face and y fingers. I notice some of them are whispering to each other. Why? I think I can guess. It’s because sehun’s arm wraps around my waist, making sure that im not going anywhere other than his side. I sigh. Did he want to expose himself as a gay to this all people? What if they don’t accept him?

“sehun, you do know that people are looking at us right?” he nod and grin to me.

“yes. I see that sweetcakes. Why?”

“nothing.” I pout at him. He suddenly stops, turn his body to me and look into my eyes.

“babe, I don’t care if people here didn’t accept me. I love you and that’s only matters okay? You didn’t have to worry about me.”

Wow. his words really makes me smile. I really want to kiss him but seeing everybody is right there and staring at us like we’re the rarest human species, I stop myself. He stares at me and grin, knowing what has been in my tiny head. He grabs my waist, pulling me closer to him and kisses me full on the lips, making people around us to gasp. I just cant stand his soft lips press into mine. I grab his neck, pulling him close to me. even I have my eyes close but I can feel he smile between the kiss.

We pull away as we feel someone holding both of our arms. Yuri grins at us, while jongin smile sheepishly to me. I look around and blush. Some of the people seem to didn’t care but some of them seems disgust with us. Oh dear. I hope they didn’t do anything to me and to sehun. But mostly not me. I just don’t want people to ruin my pretty face. that’s the only that I have.

The bell rings and sehun look at me, grinning before giving me a quick peck on the lips before walking to his first class with jongin. I turn around to yuri, who still grinning at me.

“oh my god I just love gay love.” She pulls me into a hug. I snort.

“yeah yeah. Can you please let me go and go to the first class? I cant wait for the god damn school to over.” Yuri laugh and nod before dragging me to our first class.

(sehun’s pov)

I walk out from the class with jongin next to me. I pass by some people at the corridor, listening to their whisper. Well, basically talking about me and baekhyun. Why cant they just shut up?

“mind your own business.” Jongin barks at them, making them stop whispering and walk away. Heh, I just love my buddy here.

“why cant they just do their business and not being nosey about others?” jongin huffs.

“aww. Dude, thanks for being my dog. I love you pet.” I pat his head and leave him swearing at me.

As we walk pass the cafeteria door, i know people are staring at me now, the ‘’ but I don’t give a . I just want to find my baby. I stretch my neck to find my baby and I spot him, smiling at me. dear god, he looks so pretty with all the lights shining at him. He looks like a lost angel. Damn im turning into gayer than I am.

I grab jongin’s wrist and walk toward baekhyun and yuri. He smiles at me as I sit next to him.

“so, has anyone hurt you?” I ask him. He shakes his head.

“no. well, someone had been insulting me but yuri knee his . I don’t think he can make his stand in the next few years. It looks hurt. He’s in the hospital now. Dear god, why cant I be like yuri?” he sigh, looking at yuri.

“well, I cant just let him insult my baby. I have to protect my cub ya know?” yuri smile at us.

“yuri, thanks for taking care of my baby.” I say to her, making baekhyun blush.

“im not a kid.”

“yeah you’re not dude. but you’re skinny and pretty. It makes people wanna punch you or maybe you.” jongin laugh at his own joke. Baekhyun growl and I pull him close to me.

“babe, don’t growl. You make me wanna pop your cherry.” I whisper seductively to his ears and he shiver.

“oh I want you to pop my cherry now cupcake.” He purrs to my ear. Damn it. well, I think I have a problem down there.

I pull him to my lap, making him facing me with his legs on both sides of my legs. He wraps his arm around my neck, closing the distance between us. I wrap my arms around his slim waist and rest my head on his chest, sniffing his scent.

“oh babe, you smell like . Do you know that?” I mumble on his chest.

He giggles and nods. “I know that hot stuff. You smell like too. and oh I want you to shove your into my-“

I cut him by crashing my lips to him. We had a mini make-out before yuri clear .

“guys, people are watching you.” She says in a sing song voice. I look around and yeah, she’s right. people are watching us but I don’t care. I turn my gaze to baekhyun, who’s blushing up to the tip of his ears. Now that’s a turn on, again. I cup his cheek, pulling his face to me but someone pull him from me, making him fall on the ground.

“what the ?” I turn around and see a pair of eyes that disgust me. I turn to baekhyun on the floor with yuri and jongin next to him I pull him up to me and wrapping my arms around his waist.

“so, you dump me because this piece of ?” she look at me.

“yeah I dump you because this fine piece of human. Now get lost minah.” I challenge her by looking her right in the eyes. I know she hates it but now, I don’t care.

“im a girl and pretty-“

“oh no girl. You’re a and he’s prettier than you.” yuri cut her and smirk.

“shut up you who-“

“if you finish your sentence, im gonna punch your ugly face, rip your teeth from your gum and shove it to your so that it will digest.” Jongin shot her a glare. God, I don’t know jongin can be violent.

“get out from our sight minah. we didn’t want to cause trouble and so do you. now, off you go.” I say flatly. Minah knows what I mean when I use that tone and she walk away. But before she walks away, I swear she said something.

“im gonna make you regret for leaving me.”

-

I walk to the gym with jongin next to me and I see a few teammates smiling at us. Well, that’s a good news. My team didn’t hate me for being a gay.

“dude, you’re with baekhyun guy?” woohyun ask me. woohyun is one of the guy that I trust in the team.

“yeah. Why?” I look at him and he smile.

“nothing. You seem really happy with him. Not that I stalk you or anything. I was at the cafeteria when you guys make out. I never see you having a happy-lustful make out with minah. So yeah, I figure you’re really happy with him. And im happy if my captain is happy.” Ha pat my back.

“oh I need to make the ladies run. See ya captain.” I nod and he walks ways.

“he’s right sehun. Im happy you find baekhyun.” Jongin pat my shoulder.

I smile. “yeah, im happy to have baekhyun as my boyfriend.”

“oh don’t forget. He’s your step-brother.” I face palm myself. Right. I totally forgot that. I nod and run the locker room to get change.