Grocery

A Playboy's Game

Sulli's Point of View

Good morning sunshine! I'll go to Gimpo International Airport to see Yeollie oppa!

And, I called the professor yesterday. She agreed that I could absent one day. 8:30 AM, not bad. He'll be arriving around 9:30, I think?

I took a bath for thirty minutes. I have to be fresh! Joke. Okay, corny. Do I look like I'm excited? Yes, I am! So, the time is 9:00. Thirty minutes left! I weared an orange dress. I have spent time choosing on what would I wear. So, I weared flats and a light makeup. I only wear makeup during important occasions. So, 9:15 AM. I left a note in the dining table, since Umma is still sleeping.

'Umma, I'll just fetch Chanyeol oppa. Take care Umma, I'll be back. Saranghae~'

And I put a heart sticker. I went out and rode a taxi.

"Where miss?" The driver asked.

"Gimpo International Airport." I smiled.

"Fetching your boyfriend?" My eyes widened.

"A-aniyo. He's just my bestfriend." He nodded, and looks like not satisfied with my answer. After minutes, we arrived. I went out the taxi. Of course, I paid first. What do you want, I'll leave without paying? Oh please, I'm not a criminal. Psh.

I went to the waiting area. I sitted and played games with my phone. I really love playing Pou. You know, it's a tringle creature. It always had big eyes when hungry. But, when I'm hungry, my eyes weren't big. Only my mouth. Okay, I'll stop my wierd imaginations.

9:30 AM. I tried calling oppa but, he dosen't answer. After minutes, I called again. But no one answered.

As I looked at the another station, I saw a couple. An old couple actually. They did sweet actions together. I can't hear but they said 'I love you' to each other. Aww, so sweet. Somehow, I thought that I'm still single. But, I'm not ready for relationships.

I called oppa again. And, thanks! He answered.

"Yoboseyo?" Waah, he has a deep voice! He had change that much.

"Oppa, I'm here to fetch you. Where are you?" I asked.

"Gimpo International Airport?" No, no! I'm at the school, fetching you.

"Ne. Where are you?"

"I'll text it. Arasso?" I ended the call. I recieved the message. But before I stood up, a lady asked me.

"Fetching your boyfriend?" Why do everybody thinks oppa is my boyfriend. He is my bestfriend. Bestfriend.

"Aniyo. Bestfriend. Uhm, gotta go." I smiled and vowed. Bowed afterwards. She just nodded and looks like not satisfied with my answer. Psh.

I went there and called oppa. I can't recognize him. But, I saw a man held his phone. Isn't he's Chanyeol? But, I saw he's talking to the phone. So, it basically means. It is not him.

So, I called him, again. But no one's answering. But I was shocked when someone covered my eyes using his hands. I knew this was oppa. He always do it to me when I can't find him when he's already there.

"Oppa." My eyes widened. He is Chanyeol oppa? And, my mouth was slightly open because of total shock. I can't believe it.

"Hey, close your mouth. Pfft. You looked like you've seen a ghost." he smiled. I smiled too. Why? He'll look stupid if he'll smile alone. Joke. I just missed him. I hugged him. Oppa!

He hugged me back. He's back.We rode a taxi to his unit. We have tell so many stories to each other. And, I realized how I missed him.

L's Point of View

Tss, why did she need to fetch his bestfriend? And, he have his own feet. And, he's a guy. Tss. Maybe he is gay.

We have to dissmiss this time 'cause our adviser is not around. I went home.

"So, go to the grocery." Hyung appeared out of nowhere. Tss, why do I have to go there?

"Why?" He gave me the list and the credit card. Tss, do I have any choice?

I drove my car.

Sulli's Point of View

I just recieved a message. Ah, from Umma.

'Sulli yah, can you buy these things? I just can't go to the grocery. I just have foot pain. Arasso?' and the list. I'm here at oppa's unit. He's changing his clothes. He's at the room, what do you want? I'll stay in his room and watch him change his clothes? Urgh! Embarrasing!

*flashback*

I followed him until his room. I want to help him arrange his clothes. Maybe I can see Spongebob stuffs there. He likes Spongebob that much when were little. Pfft.

"I'll change my clothes, wanna stay?" What?! I saw him pulling his shirt.

"Stop! Tss, I'm not a ert." I went out.

"You said so!" He laughed. Tss. I hate him! Swear!

*end of flashback*

I looked at my wallet, and I smiled. I have enough money to buy things!

"Why are you smiling like that. Do I have a picture that you always look up there?" he asked.

"Tss, you and L are the same. Feeler." I said. Tss, they're the same.

"L? Who's that? Your boyfriend?" I coverd my mouth but it was no use at all. Psh, blame my mouth!

"Whatever! I'll just go to the grocery and buy some, urgh! Whatever!" I was able to go out but he held my hand.

"I'm going with you." I just nodded.

*in the grocery*

"Look for that one, then. Let's meet on the counter. Okay?" he nodded.

I went to the chocolate section. And found the chocolate bar. My favorite! I put my hand on top of the chocolate but I was suprised there's another hand on top of it. Well, it's the last one. Yeah, last chocolate on the stock. I saw the owner of the hand.

"Yah! Why are you here?!" Why is he here?

"Buying." Psh, I know! How sarcastic!

"I'm the first here, so I should be the one who'll take this."

"Who said?" Rude!

"Me, and that's mine." I tried to grab it from him. But, I can't. But, for the sake of my chocolate, I can!

"Hey! I repeat, that's mine!"  He came closer to me. I tried to raise my eyebrow. What is he doing?

As he came closer to me, he grabbed to chocolate and went away.

Tss, it's mine." Then he went to the meat section.What the eff? Grr!

I have no chocolate to eat. I pouted.

*after an hour*

I finished buying and we're now at the counter. I looked at behind. I saw L looking at oppa. His stares look he's angry. Why? Did he did anything wrong? Or he's jealous in me because he likes Chanyeol oppa. O to the M to the G! He is a gay! Confirmed!

L's Point of View

I dont know why, I'm jealous at him. I don't know.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------(A/N: Oooo, he admitted it! Haha. JEALOUS MYUNGSOO!! LET'S ! IT'S THE BEGGINING! LET THE WAR BEGIN! XD)