War (Part 2)

A Playboy's Game

Sulli’s Point of View

He’ll pay for this!

“Yah, why did you bump me?”  He just smirked. Yah!

“Cause I want. Why?” Grrr. I hate him so much. Because I don’t want to be in the detention room with him, I went to Chanyeol’s seat.

“Oppa.” Because I have no lunch, I gave him the cutest puppy eyes, to give me.

“Tss.” He gave his food. Aw, so kind.

I saw L looking at us but I just stick my tongue out. Psh, he’s gay. He’s always jealous when I’m with oppa, so he likes oppa. Am I right?

But, there’s something with that look. Jealousy and anger. Or whatever.

Oppa stood up to buy his food, again. That’s what he got for not calling or texting me. He came with double as the food he ordered a while ago.

Food. Sulli, food. Urgh! Stop! I looked at my burger, yes. Burger for lunch. Look, I need to diet. And you too.

“You want?" Chanyeol's lips formed a teasing smile. Psh, no!

"A-aniyo." Aish! I don't want it.

"Jinjja?" he smiled teasingly again. Don't you dare, or I'll eat that.

L's Point of View

I'm here watching the two stupid bestfriends doing stupid things. Why am I doing this? Tss, the hell you care?

Looks like she wants the burger of her stupid bestfriend. Tss. Do she even eats? I think no. It looks likes it's her first time to see food.

*ring ring ring*

"Aish." Who's this?

"Ah, sir. Your umma said be home in 15 minutes." Aish, I ended the call. What again?

I went out and drove my car to the house. Tss.

*in Kim's Residence*

"MyungSoo! Come here." Umma called me. I went to the garden. 

"What?" Tss. Boring

"Can you type these documents, okay? I'll give you money later, arasso?" Tss, she gave me the draft. 

She left. Aish, thirty pages. Are you kidding me?

*after thirty minutes*

Aish, I'm at the fifteenth page. Tss. I suddenly thought of that stupid girl. Aish, she just keep bothering my mind. Aish! How is she? Aish! Stop. She's with her stupid bestfriend. Wait, am I jealous. Hell no! Aish, I continued typing.

Sulli's Point of View

Why? Why? Why him? Our classroom is partnered with Chanyeol oppa's section. We'll have an activity, and unfortunately. L is my partner. Whoo! What a life!

But, it will start next week. So, I wish. I wish that it was moved next month, or next year or, it will discontinue it. 

The activity is to be seatmates with them and the professor will assign what room will you be. I thought, his fangirls. I'm dead.

*hours later*

*ring ring ring ring ring*

"Okay, class dismissed." She went away and I get my bag. And, oh. I remembered, oppa will drive me home. 

"Ssul." I ran to his car. 

"Yah, Ssul!" Aw, poor oppa. He can't ran because of his arthritis. 

"Hahaha!" I watched him running towards here. Hahaha.

L's Point of View

Finally, finished. I saw a car. Aish, did I just saw her? I went out? So he's taking her home. Tss. I smirked as a plan popped at my mind.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N: What's your plan L? And be ready for that activity. Hahaha, okay. Sorry for the short UD. Being ready for the class. So understand me if I can't update, arasso? I'll update as soon as possible.)