Preparations (Part 1)

A Playboy's Game

Sulli's Point of View

*the next day*

I really got mad yesterday. Well, who won't? He should really be thankful that he's still alive. If not, maybe I have show my skills in karate. Yes, I know how to. I'm not kidding. Look, ask Krystal.

"SooJung, I know how to do Karate, right?" She'll say yes. I promise you. Really.

"Ah. Hehe." Krystal whispered something to Suzy, Jiyeon and IU unnie. The three giggled after Krystal whispered. Look, they gonna say yes. 

"Right?" I looked at her seriously.

"Of course, not. Remember when you should destroy a human-sized doll, you use your "skills" but you ended giving up and throwing it. And the five year old kid just picked and destroyed it up."

*flashback*

"Yah! Yah!" I kicked the human-sized doll. And, I'm showing my karate skills to my bestfriends. I continued punching and kicking him to destroy it. 

"Hahahahahahahahahahahaha." My bestfriends laughed like there's no tommorow. Supportive much? 

*five minutes later*

"I can do it! Yah!" I kicked the doll's knees. Aish. It won't destroy! 

The four yawned, telling ne that they're tired watching me. Arrgh! 

"I hate this thi--" 

"Finally!" The four chorused. 

I went outside and threw that doll. I'm tired too, that doll is very annoying. 

The four followed me untile there. Then I saw a kid. Like a five year old kid, brought it to the side. Then kicked it. Then, the doll was destroyed. OMG. She's great.

But, why I can do that?! Tell me. 

"That kid's skills are--"

"BETTER THAN YOURS." they chorused. Supportive, really supportive bestfriends. 

*end of flashback*

"Aish, whatever." I said and rolled my eyes. I crossed my arms while waiting for their responses. 

"Told'ya." Jiyeon said. 

"Yeah." Suzy replied. Before IU unnie could say a word, the proffesor came. Saved!

"Good Morning Ms. Song." We bowed. And, it looks like another section is outside.

"As you see, the Section XXXX is here. So, as I call your name, go outside. You'll come with your respective partners. Because the preparation for the activity will start today. And, hey!" Ms. Song called the people outside. 

"Once I called your name, please come inside and sit beside them, arasso?" They nodded. 

"I'll call those who'll go outside first. Please listen carefully." I focused on her. 

"Miss Choi Sulli." I stood up and went outside. And I gave my bestfriends an I-don't-wanna-go-there-but-there's-no-choice look. They gave me an I-don't-want-either look. It's better disscussing there. I searched for L. I hate him. 

"Miss Jung Krystal." I heard Ms. Song. Krystal went beside me.

"I don't want here." She said.

"Me either." I replied. I saw L hiding at the end of the corridor. What the?! He's hiding all the time while I'm insane here searching for him?

"Soojung, gotta go." She nodded. I ran towards there. As I went there, I saw him. Arrgh! I'm getting insane here!

I calmed myself. But, everytime I see him,It's like my temper raising up automatically. Aish, I have nothing to do. I pull his hand and I ran towards their classroom. I saw Krystal going to their classroom and I followed her. I let go of his hands and he sat on his seat. I sat beside it. 

Cool. The wall is on my keft and on my right side is him. But, who is sitting here?

"Tss. That's vacant." I raised my eyebrow and ignore him. How did he--

"You said it out loudly." Did I sai--

"Yes, you said." What the? Is he a rea--

"I'll repeat, you are said it out loudly stupid." Aish, I don't ca--

"The hell I care too." =___=

"Miss Choi and Mr. Kim, do you want to share the class what are you talking about?" Mrs. Lee said. O, s***. She's a terror teacher. I bowed my head. 

"Okay, class. You'll explain and share it to your partner what you have learn on Chemistry. You'll do a report tommorow. I'll just be out for an hour." She left. Boredness. =____=

"You'll do the report." I said. 

"You'll do it." He gave me a USB. I HATE YOU KIM MYUNGSOO!

I got the USB to shut him up.

*hours later*

It's lunch and Mrs. Lee never showed up again. And, we did nothing. I played on my phone. Duh~ I'm level 73 on POU ^.^

You're asking L? I dunno. The hell I care to him? Psh.

I ate my lunch quickly because Ms. Song said that the next teacher would be there on thirty minutes.  

"Hey stupid." L? Psh. Who are he talking with? I focused eating. I didn't look at him.

"Stupid." He called.

"Stupid."

"Stupid." Who is he talking with? A ghost? Or maybe he's crazy. I looked at him.

I should take him to the mental hospital, I thought. 

"Tss. A really stupid girl." Oh, he's talking to me. He's more stupid, plus insane plus crazy. Equals L! The best equation I have ever heard in my entire life. Duh? I'm more smart than, who is that again? Aish, whatever.

"What?!" I asked. 

"Here." he handed me a hankerchief. I gasped. My hanky! Why did he get it? It is reall--

"I'm not gay. Stupid conclusions on your mind." He went away. 

*ring ring ring ring ring*

Aish! Lunch over is break and I haven't eaten the half of this! This is his fault! If he'll gave it later, I could finish this! But if he'll not give it to me now, his odor will stick on my hanky and that really ! But, I'm still hungry. 

I stood up and went to their room. I hate this.

"Good Afternoon class." Ma'am Choi greeted and we responded good afternoon too. 

"I'm an home economic teacher. And you and your partner will bake a cake. I'll give you the list of the ingredients and the procedure. And you'll decide on what output you want to do in the cake. Remember that it should look a cake and it taste like a cake. And, this is 70% of your grade on your home economics. So, do your best. We, instructors and staffs have a meeting from 1:30 to 3:00. So clas, goodbye. You'll submit it tommorow. Again, goodbye." She left. This is it! I'll make a cake! But, L is my partner. How could I enjoy this? =.=

"Where will we make?" I asked him. Ours! 

"In our house." Okay. I have no energy to argue with him since I didn't ate lunch properly. But, what's his address?

He gave me a paper.

"Kim Recidence, XXXXX Village, Seoul. 3:00" 

He went out the classroom as I put the paper inside my bag. I went out.

*three o'clock to Choi's Residence*

I ignored that call and I go back to sleep again. I'm very sleepy. I looked at the wall clock. But still sleepiness is pulling me down to bed. I saw 2:00 on the clock. I'm not sure but I think it's 2:00. I can't see it clearly because my eyes are 10% open.

I was about to sleep but my phone rang. Who is this? 

An uknown number called me. I answered it.

"Yobo--

"WHERE ARE YOU RIGHT NOW?!" 

So this is L?

"Still at the bed. Why?" I said. What is his problem?

"It's still 2:00, right? What's your problem?" I asked. It's 2:00, right?

"IT'S FREAKING 3:00, CHOI SULLI." he ended the call. Bwo?! I looked at the clock. My eyes widened as I saw it. It's already three o'clock? I prepared myself. Waah! I'm dead. 

*fifteen minutes later*

I'm now at the bus towards their village. And,I'm wearing a simple violet T-shirt and jeans. I looked at his texts a while ago.

Stupid, hurry.

Hey stupid.

Stupid.

STUPID, WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?

L's Point of View

Where the heck is that girl? I have sent her five freaking messages and she even replied a single letter. It's freaking 3:15 and still I have no idea what we will do to bake a cake. 

"Kim Myungsoo! I'm home!" Umma entered the house. Tss. I'm at the gate. 

"Why are you at the gate? Waiting your girlfriend?" I didn't responded. Silence doesn't always mean yes. Silence is the best answer to a stupid question. 

She entered the house. 

I saw a girl looking for someone. Is it her? 

"Choi Sulli!" She looked at me and she ran towards me. Childish.

She entered the gate. I went to our house and opened the door and I entered, I closed it again as I entered already.

Sulli's Point of View

Such a gentleman. Give him five claps! Tss. I opened the door and closed it again. I saw an old woman, her mother?

"Annyeonghaseyo." I bowed. 

"Annyeong, Myungsoo, is she your girlfriend?" My eyes widened. 

"She's my partner." Her mother nodded.

"Kids these days, tsk tsk." Her mother whispered. 

"Stupid girl, come on." 

I followed him up to his room.

HaRim's Point of View (Myungsoo's mother)

*after five minutes*

I heard yells in MyungSoo's room. Aish, kids these days. Maybe they'll make uhm, you know. I went closer to the door to hear their conversation.

"You should do it slowly, but surely!" the girl screamed.

"This will be better than yours." Omo! What are they doing?

"My technique is better." I kniw I'm getting old but why now? They're still in high school.

"Aish! Kim MyungSoo do it harder!" I heard an egg cracked. Why is egg connected to IT?

"Harder?" My son.

"You get ready first for the second one,I'll just take this out." OMG. 

"Am I asking?" Son!

"For you not to be exited. You always fail though." Because I can't take it anymore, I opened the door. I saw the girl taking out her apron and an egg fell. And, I saw Myungsoo mixing something at the bowl. Ah! Harim-Ssi, so greenminded. But, what excuse will I use?

"Do you want something to eat? Or drink? Hehe." I said. 

"Anything will do." son answered.

"You?" I pointed to her.

"Anything. Kamsahamnida." She nowed. She's very polite. 

Sulli's Point of View

After L's mother went out, I weared my apron.

"Hey L, you--

I slipped at the floor causing me to fall. But L catched me. 

I froze. Really. I stared into his eyes. It's attracting. It's--

"Dear, what you--" What the heck?!