Revenge

A Playboy's Game

Sulli's Point of View

"Are you okay?" Jiyeon unnie asked. Why? I just felt dizzy a while ago. So, they're worrying that much. "I'm okay, I'm totally fine." I responded. Yes, I'm fine. Really? Ugh, yes! My head still aches. "Psh, you can fool everyone but not us." yeah, yeah. IU unnie, you're right. Krystal held my neck. "Oww, it's very hot. You can even cook here." She put her hand away from my neck. "Ssul unnie, you look really pale." Suzy commented. 

We're now walking here in the corridor of the school. And, oh. I remember, I have something to get in my locker. "Uhm, you girls go first in the room, I'll get something in my locker." I smiled. They nodded but gave me a worried look. Their eyes are like telling me 'Are you sure that you are fine?'. I nodded. As I walked towards my locker, I felt that someone is watching me. But, nevermind. 

I was able to get my book. But, cockroach? Psh, I'm used to it. I throwed it away by catching it. I went to my room immidiately

L's Point of View

What the heck? She's not scared of cockroach? Tss. 

Normal Person's Point

The both went to their classrooms. But, they're not classmates. Both can't focus , planning on their revenge. But, Sulli's headache got even worst. 

*At Sulli's Classroom*

"Very good Miss Bae." Their proffessor praised Suzy, because of her right answer. "Choi Sulli, kindly answer item number two." Sulli's mind is still pre-occupied. "Ms. Choi." Still, Sulli doesn't notice it. "Miss Choi!" Finally, Sulli stood up. "Ye-yes, Ma-Ma'am?" Sulli said. "You look sick and pale, Miss Bae, kindly take her to the clinic." Suzy took Sulli's arm and went to the clinic. 

"Sulli, seems that you're headache got even worse. Or worst." Suzy stated. They're now at the clinic. "What happened?" the nurse asked. "Headache ma'am." Suzy answered. "Come on, I'll take you to the room." The nurse took Sulli's arm and touched her neck. "Tsk, tsk. Oh dear, you have a slight fever." Sulli just nodded. "Here." She ate the tablet and drank the water quickly. She hates the taste of the medicines. The nurse told her to sleep first. 

Suzy left the clinic and went back in the classroom. Sulli is sleeping in the clinic.

*lunch*

L's Point of View

So, she's not scared of cockroaches. Tss, what kind of girl is she? I'm now thinking that she's lesbian. What if I'll seduce her? Yuck. What the hell I'm thinking?

*imagination*

"Saranghae." I seductively moved closer to her. Her cheeks are blushing. Tss.

"Saranghae, Sulli." She closed her eyes as I kissed her. 

I ended the kiss in seconds, Psh. She's too lucky if I would continue.

"Saranghae oppa." she sweetly said as she clinged into my arms. Tss, I knew I would suceed.

*end of imagination*

What the hell? Tss. Why I'm thinking of seducing her? What if I failed?

*imagination*

"Saranghae." I seductively came closer to her. She just raised her eyebrows. 

"Saranghae Sulli." She slapped me when I almost kissed her. She punched me in my arm. And it really hurts like hell. Tss.

 She kicked my leg. What the f***! "Yah, you'll pay for this!" she just sticked her tounge out and went out. What the hell? 

*end of imagination*

 Tss, why do I spend time thinking her. I walked through the corridor since I went out to go to the comfort room. I saw her class but I can't see her. I saw her friends talking. I hid and listen to their conversation. 

"Sulli is at the clinic. She had a slight fever so, she's sleeping there." Her friends are shocked. Of course, who said it is the exception. Tss. I walked out there, maybe there are girls following me here. Tss. Until a plan popped in my mind. I smirked and continued walking. I can do it now since the teachers had an urgent meeting. And that's the reason why her class is so noisy. 

Normal Person's Point of View

L got a pentel pen from his bag and hurriedly went out. Well, he even ran to the clinic. The nurse left for a while, buying some medicines that was out of stock in the clinic. 

L went to Sulli's bed. And drew many random things in Sulli's face. He hurriedly drew the last line and went out. And take note, that's a permanent pentel pen. Bad L.

But because she's a sleepyhead. She didn't woke up in any L's actions. As he ran out, he accidentally hitted the cup that fell on the floor. It made a loud sound. Really. Sulli woke up, but she can't stand up easily to see what's happening outside of her room. So, she decided to stood up and went to the comfort room. L ran out and went to the school's park. He sat one of the benches there. He smirked about thinking what happened earlier.

Sulli just combed her hair. She had a shoulder bag that contains 'important' stuffs. She even didn't bothered to look at the mirror. Thus, the comfort room don't have mirror.

She rubbed her face. Still, she didn't noticed it. She had a black ink in her hand, but that doesn't help. She went out the clinic. Every people looked at her, smiled, holding back their laughs. Sulli just smiled back. No, Sulli, no!

She went to the restroom. She want to see why teir smilling at her. Did she had something on her face? Dirt or whatsoever? Questions keep ruining her mind. As she looked at the mirror. She saw her thick eyebrows, mustache, black dots on her cheeks. Not her, totally. She rapidly get her soap and washed her face for ten minutes. She looked at herself. Thinking who'll do this. She bursted into tears realizing that embarassing moment. Maybe, you know her as a girl that is confident and have a fighting spirit. But, she's very sensitive. 

She washed her face again. Now, she realized who did this. L. She finds him everywhere. In his classroom, locker, and cafeteria. Still, no L was there. She went to the park and there, he saw a guy sitting at the bench. "You'll pay for this." She whispered to herself, referring to him. She went closer to the bench where is he sitting. Fortunately, no students around there. A tear fall from her eyes remembering what happened earlier. But, revenge is in her mind. She is facing behind the bench, so. He didn't notice her, at all. She 'backhugged' her. Making him to go at her front. But, he didn't knew that was Sulli. As he faced her. She slapped him. He stood up infront of her. She, bursted in tears again. She don't want attention, and being embarrased. She hates it. 

Sulli punched hard at his chest. She cried and cried while doing it. L, don't know a thing how to comfort girls, even boys. He just hugged her. He was out of his mind doing it. He's just confused and panicked.

Her heart beats faster than the normal, but she just denied it. So as him. No, no feelings. 

She realized that they hugged each other. She pushed him away and went away. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Happy 6th Anniversary, SHINee. Stay strong Shawols! Of course, I'm a shawol too. Okay, I'm not updating for three days. Psh, I'm very tired last night. So, I have sent some wrong messages to some users. Sorry. You know, we're travelling for two hours. And that two freaking hours, it likes I'm throwing up. Wushu! Ok, stop being talkative. i'll try to update tomorrow, so. it started with a hug. XD Joke. I'll reveal a new character when, Chapter 8! It's a boy so, guess. XD