Punishment

A Playboy's Game

*the next day*

Sulli’s Point of View

I’m here at the bookstore to buy the things we need to that activity blah, blah! Urgh! I hate that he’s my partner. Why not oppa? Aish! And, he didn’t go to school yesterday. And, we are given one day to buy the requirements. And, the preparation will start tomorrow then up to the last day of this week. So, next week, the activity blah blah will start. I have to pay these!

Aish, and the line was so long to the counter. He’ll really pay for this!

L’s Point of View

I have heard that we’ll have no classes today. Tss, and this day is the preparation for the requirements for the upcoming activity. And, based on what I heard, that stupid girl is my partner. Tss, nice.

I’ll let her buy. Tss, she deserves a punishment. And, this is the start of the great revenge.

*ring ring ring*

Great, the stupid girl just called.

“Yah! Why won’t you help me with these?! You’re my partner! You should cooperate with me! Aish!”

“Good morning too, stupid. What if I don’t want?” I smirked.

“But you should. Whether you like it or not.” Tss.

“I don’t want.” Tss, I don’t want to line up with that cheap bookstore.

“Aish! If you’ll not come here in ten seconds. I’ll—“

“What?” What will she do? Report me to the professor? Then go. It’s better not to attend boring classes. Tss.

“I’ll report you to the professor.” Tss, predictable.

“Then go.” I imagined what she looks like now. Her face is red as a tomato in anger.

I ended the call. Maybe she’ll transform into a dragon there in the bookstore and blame me for that. Tss.

Sulli’s Point of View

Grr! I hate you Kim Myung Soo! I really hate you! I decided to look away. Aish, I'm getting angry when everytime I see the long long line to the counter. Aish!

I looked at the sticker section. I saw a big sticker that have messages about love. ‘The more you hate, the more you love.’ Are you kidding me? How can be hate love? What do you want me to say? Grr! I love you Kim MyungSoo! I really love you! Aish, disgusting.

I stepped forward as I they moved. Aish! So slow! He’ll really pay for this! Grr!

L's Point of View

I'm here at the bookstore watching her. Pfft. She looks so stress and an ajhumma? Pfft. I can't beleive that this stupid and insane girl can me laugh. Besides, her face makes me laugh when I look at it. It looks like I'm describing a clown. Tss, I hate clowns.

*flashback*

It's my seventh birthday. And we are celebrating here in an extravagant hotel. Aish, so many people. I prefer celebrating birthday with my family. Tss, I'm costumed as Superman. But I prefer Spiderman. Tss, I can imagine Spiderman can be in reality. But Superman will never exist. Do you saw a man flying with only a red long cloth? And eating kryptonite? Tss, and underwear outside.

"Do you want some magic?" My eyes widened the moment I saw a weird man with a blue curly wig, lipstick that is messed up, colorful suit, white face and red colored nose.

"Umma!!" I ran towards Umma when that wierd guy went closer to me. Aish! I hate that kinds.

*end of flashback*

"KIM MYUNGSOO!" I saw stupid girl called me. How did she found me?

"Ne?" I cooly said and went to her. She placed the things she bought in the cashier since it's her turn. She's really angry. Pfft.

"PAY THIS. AND KEEP THOSE THINGS. ARASSO?" Creepy. This is the first time that a girl made me obey her. And unluckily, it's her. Aish, I paid it. Aish.

She went out and I followed her the moment the casier gave me the reciept.

"Hey." I called her.

"WHAT?!" Aish.

"I'll take you home. So, you can calm down and control those feelings and change it into love." I winked at her. But, it looks like she's getting more angry.

"I HAVE MY OWN FEET. I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP. GO AWAY." Aish, no one rejected me like this. I just saw her walking away. I saw a paper when she went away. Drawing? Doodle.

I saw a lettering. 'Kim MyungSoo'? Hahaha. She really likes me. But At the back, there are writen there.

'Rude'. Tss.

'Annoying'. Aish.

'Ugly'. =_=

'Tardy'.

I throwed that paper. Aish. You'll really pay for this, Choi Sulli.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------(A/N: I'll update my two stories tomorrow. So, keep calm. I'll update tomorrow, okay? Just busy)