Revelation

A Playboy's Game

Sulli's Point of View

I'm here now walking. Of course, continuation of classes. Somehow, I missed my bestfriends. I'm not angry at them. Just a worried bestfriend.

I saw Krystal, IU, Jiyeon, and Suzy. Why they are not waiting L in the main gate? I saw them walking towards me.

"Sulli, mianheyeo." they bowed. I quickly hugged them. I really missed them. They hugged me back.

"It's okay. I'm not angry, I'm just worried. I know you understand my side." I released the hug.

"So, we're back?" Suzy asked.

"Ne~" the four, including me replied.

"I just wondered that we have no group name." IU told. Me and the three nodded.

"F(x)?" Sulli suggested. "Tss. Why do you love math?" Krystal complained about my suggestion. All of them just laughed. "What about T-Ara?" Jiyeon said. "Where did you get that?" again, she complained. "Why do you always complain?" I asked. "Yah! Krystal, what's your idea?" IU unnie asked. Soojungie always complain but I think she have no idea, at all.

"Wah! IU unnie, don't do this to me!" Krystal shouted. "Wait, wait! I have one." we all looked to Suzy. "Miss A?" What? Krystal just laughed at Suzy's suggestion. "Hahahahaha. Suzy unnie, you're such a joker." She stopped laughing. "What's funny?" Me, Suzy, Jiyeon, and IU unnie asked. "Miss A? Such a ridicolous group name. We're five, so Misses A. Wrong grammaring." At this time, the four of us are laughing. So, that's the reason why she's laughing. "Why? What's so funny?" Krystal asked. No one aswered. She patted our heads. "Unnies, I'm just making you laugh. I missed you that much." We smiled hearing our maknae saying that.

"Hey, hey. It's already seven. Hahaha, let's go." IU unniereminded and walked first. We followed her. It's a miracle, that they doesn't go to the fangirls and wait for that L. But, I don't want to ruin this. We went to the classroom directly and sat at our chairs.

"Unnie, I have to something to say later, at lunch." Krystal said. "Me too." Jiyeon and IU unnie said. Bwo? And even Suzy. It looks like I had missed everything.

"Don't you worry, I had no idea too." Looks like Jiyeon had read my mind. O-kay.

The teacher came and started disscussing.

*hours later* 

Yes, finally it's lunch. We're now at the cafeteria, eating lunch. Oh, I remembered.

"You all, what are you gonna say?" I asked.

"Myungsoo likes me back." They said in chorus. Yah! Why didn't I said to say it one by one. Bwo?! That L? Confessed to my four bestfriends?

"Yah! He confessed to me!"  again, they said in chorus. But, I'm confused!

"Wait. Explain everything to me."  As I said it. One by one, they explained "L's Confession". After hearing the whole story, they cried. It may be painful, but it's true. I comforted them. This maupy be hard, but as a bestfriend. I tried it. Then, I just found him annoying. But now? I'm really angry at him. Who is he to hurt my bestfriends?

I stood up and find L. I couldn't take this anymore. There are girls around him. Why did I knew L was there? Blame those short fangirls. I pushed them away. I saw him drinking a cola while relaxing at his chair. Psh.

"What do you need?" He winked at me. Yuck! Now, I'm now at the boiling point.

"Yah! Who are you to hurt my bestfriends! Huh? If they'll cry again infront of me, because of you! Swear, you'll be dead!" I said with full of anger. He should be thankful, because I know how to control my temper.

"Should I be scared now?"  Urgh! He's getting into my nerves! How dare he!

I pinched his ears hardly. Don't worry, he deserves it. He really deserves more than this.

"Ouch! Ou-ouch! Stop that, babe. I love you." Yuck! Gross. I stopped pinching his ears and then I slapped him.

You really deserve that, you playboy!

I saw a footlong. I put it in his mouth and let him choke.

"Wa-wa-ter." The fangirls tried to get his water but I got it first. I poured it in his face. Deserves him right!

I went away. But, I remembered, my bestfriends need me. I came back but I was shocked in what I saw.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------A/N: I know this is short but. I'll make the next one longer. ^^ Sulli's Revenge Hahaha ^^