War (Part 1)

A Playboy's Game

Sulli's Point of View

"Yah! He's my bias! Don't you all dare!" Krystal warned. We are all talking about a new boy group, and we have the same bias. "Yah, mine!" Jiyeon said against Krystal. "Stop that. Mine!" IU unnie said as Krystal and Jiyeon unnie slapped her. Not a slap actually, just a weak slap. Just, hard to explain!

"Mine, mine and mine!" Suzy said while saying each 'mine' to the three. Look at the three's reaction.

"Hahahahahaha!" I laughed. I calmed myself. "Wooh! Why do you all need to argue? We all now that he's mine." They all looked angrily at me. I pouted. Aww, poor Sulli.

We continued walking then at the university's main gate were full of fangirls. Don't you say there's an idol here. I went closer to the fangirls as I saw L. Psh, I thought someone important. As he noticed me, he winked at my side. Don't tell me he winked at me? Yuck! The fangirls beside me screamed. Eww.

I raised my eyebrow and rolled my eyes afterwards. Why do I spend time doing this? I don't belong here. I'm not his fangirl. I went away but I saw my four bestfriends left me. Oww, they're really my bestfriends, notice the sarcasm. Please?

Someone covered my eyes. Psh, oppa.

"Psh." I said as I faced him. "Good morning too, Sulli." He chuckled. What's good in the morning if I saw L's face? Duh? "What's your section?" I asked him. "XXXXX." Bwo?! He's in L's section.

"Sulli, can I ask a question?" he asked. Duh?

"You already did." he nodded. Serious, huh? H-why so serious-ssah? Joker. Pfft.

"Is L is your boyfriend?" Yuck, yuck, yuck! Boyfriend? Eww.

"Duh? Boyfriend? Are you kidding me? No, he's not. He's not even my friend." I said. L? My boyfriend? He's not my type!

Chanyeol's Point of View

Somehow, I feel relieved when she said he's not her boyfriend, nor her friend. But what?

"I'll go first. See you later, bye!" She waved and went away.

I went to my classroom and saw L. I don't know him, but he's too popular. So, I can recognize him.

"Anything?" I raised my eyebrow and showed a bored face.

"Wha--Ugh, no. Tss. Nothing." What the hell? I went to a vacant seat. Minutes more, the professor came and I introduced myself. And the classes began.

L's Point of View

Tss. That stupid girl's friend is same with her. Tss, both stupid. Why did I winked at her hours ago? Tss, I wanted to annoy her. But, I just failed. Tss.

Boring. 

I looked at Chanyeol, tss. Looks stupid. 

"Mr. Kim and Mr. Park, can you answer the question on the board? Who'll answer it corectly first, I'll give additional points in their recitation, okay? Now." I went to the board and held the board marker. So, the war begins.

Finish. I saw Chanyeol finished answering too. Tss, so we're finished at the same time. 

"Very good. Both of you will have points. You can now go back in your seats." We looked at each other. Looks that like we're fighting, both are angry. Tss, who would be happy?

So, the real war begins. O smirked at that thought.

Sulli's Point of View

*lunch*

I'm at the cafeteria--I mean us. I already forgave them. Remeber? They left me after I went to L's fangirls. I saw Chanyeol oppa alone eating. Aww. 

"Yah, you can go now." The four said. They became mindreaders? 

I raised my eyebrow like saying I'm confused, or say, how did they knew? They just nodded. I was able to go there but L bumped me and my food drop. Yah, what's his problem? 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------(A/N: I know it's short but don't worry. There's a part two. Okay? But, war! Here we begin! And Jealous L. Hahahaha XD Promise I'll make the next update more scenes that "moments" "war and "jealousy" So, be ready. I can't reply to some comments 'cause I don't know what to reply XD So, bye!)