Confused

A Playboy's Game

Normal Person's Point of View

After that 'hug' scene. Sulli went away. She went to the ice cream shop inside the university, When she's lonely, she always eat ice cream. It makes her mood better. She ordered a strawberry flavored ice cream, her favorite. Though she likes chocolates, she loved strawberry more because of the color. Pink.

Her mind is too pre-occupied.  Looking at somewhere. She held her chest, at the left side, remembered the scene earlier.

*tug tug tug tug*

 She tilted her head when she realized what is she doing. "No! I don't like him!" The people in the shop looked at her. She bowed her head in shyness. "Pabo Sulli, pabo!" she whispered to herself. "Mianheyo." She bowed once again. She finished her ice cream and went to her room.

L is still sitting at the bench, still thinking of what happened earlier. "Tss, why did I comforted her?" he whispered to himself. "Kyaaaaahh! L oppa!!" fangirls spotted him. He went away and ran.

*At Sulli's Classroom*

"Yah! Sulli!" the four shouted. Sulli faked a smile and went to her seat. "Ssul, what happened? Are you alright?" The four were very worried. She nodded as a reply. She thinks that it would be better if no one knows, only her.

The four became quiet and did some random things. After minutes, the bell rang. Signalling that the class already ended. Sulli went home first. She rode a taxi, and her oppa can't take her home since he had full schedule from now to next month. She went towards her room. Her umma is still not going home, she's busy with their bussiness.

Until in her room, she always thought about 'that'. She got her laptop and unconciously typed 'How to know if you like someone or you're just lonely',  Then, she clicked the first one.

Sulli's Point of View

"'Step 1: Question your initial motives for choosing to know this person'.But, I don't have any interest on him." I read it and remembered something.

*flashback*

We arrived at Jiyeon unnie's room. Psh, I thought it was there at the end of the corridor, 'cause the door is color pink.

"Don't worry Ssul, that's the storage room." I don't know how she guessed it but I found that I am infront of it. So, now I know. Psh, my feet always function better than my mind.

We'll have a study group. Basically, we're all bad in different subjects. Me? I'm good at Mathematics but I'm bad in Chemistry.

Krystal is good at Physics but bad in Language. Jiyeon unnie is good at Physical Education but bad in Mathematics. IU unnie is good at Language but bad Chemistry. And Suzy is good at Chemistry but bad Physical Education. All of us are good at Music and Arts.

As I entered her room, I noticed a poster. I think this is a stolen shot of a guy. But, who's this? And he wears the same uniform as the boys in our school. "Jiyeon unnie, who's this?" I asked. "That's Kim Myungsoo or L." they said in chorus.

"Okay, but how did you knew this guy? But I don't even know him." I asked again.

"You always go to the restroom during we'll talk about him. So--" 

"So it's my fault?" I asked them.

"No, no! Uhm, don't worry, we'll say some things to you about him." IU unnie explained. O-kay. I didn't even asked to say about him. But, I nodded. I don't know a thing, but. Curiosity kills me!

*end of imagination* 

 "'Step 2: Consider now you usually feel in this person's company'. But, I always get irritated when he's around me!" Suddenly, my mind reflected a picture. That scene.

"No!" I screamed. This can't be happening! I DON'T LIKE HIM.

"Sulli-yah! What happened to you?" Umma?

"No-nothing Umma, I'm just shocked on I'm watching, you know. Umma, pranks. Hehe." Please believe in that excuse, please!

"Good. I thought what happened to you. I'll go cook our dinner, and don't help me. I'll suprise you." What's that? I'm hungry.

Umma closed the door, and I continued what I am doing.

"'Step 3:Give yourself some space'. Space? Space bar? Oh no, what kind of space. I don't understand a thing." I sighed. What kind of suggestion is this?

"'Step 4: Ask yourself if your expectations for the relationship are too high." What?

*imagination*

"Oppa! Saranghaeyo!" I ran towards him. Then he hugged me when I got close to him.

Five, six, seven, eight, nine and ten. Finally, he released the hug. Then, he patted my head.

And, and. Oxygen! He kissed my forehead. "Saranghaeyo, Sulli!" He smiled at me.

*end of imagination*

No! Psh, my mind. Don't do that. And, I don't like him. Never! I closed my laptop. Tss, I'm now thinking stupid things.

Someone's Point of View

"All flights towards Seoul, South Korea, please..." I put my earphones and went to the plane.

I'm going to get her back. I'll confess to her. And now, no one could stop me. I looked at my phone.

She's my wallpaper. Even there's a bunch of girls here in Canada, I always think of her. Girls always flirt at me, they're all the same. But she's the only exception. She always makes me smile, she always brighten up my day. She always understands me, she always comforts me. I took my phone and texted her number. But, in her, my number will appear as an unknown number.

"Bestfriend, I'm back. I missed you so much." I texted her.

I'm back.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------(A/N: I'm back. Mwahahaha XD. Who's that?)