Knowing Her

A Playboy's Game

Sulli's Point of View

Deo dangdanghage neon Mr. Mr.~ (nal bwa~)
Mr. Mr.~ (geurae baro neo neo neo~)
Nal gaseum ttwige han Mr. Mr. ~(choegoui namja~)
Mr. Mr.~ (geuge baro neo~)

Aish, I turned of the alarm and quickly getattttjt down to my bed. I looked at the clock. Hmm, 5:00AM. I went down to the kitchen and there, I sawUmma.

"Good Morning Umma." I politely greeted. She was cooking for our breakfast. And yeah, I have a brother. Choi Siwon, he is an idol. But, I'm not interested with his career. Never.

"Good Morning too, baby." she sweetly responded. This is one of the things why I love my mother. I back-hugged her.

"Any problem, baby?" she asked me. She seemed worrying about me.

"Nothing Umma, I'll help you prepare our breakfast." she smiled at me as an agreement. As I get the plates, I heard Siwon-oppa greeting Umma 'Good Morning'. I know the reason why he came down here this early. He's HUNGRY. That illness is very contagious, even Sooyung unnie that now his girlfriend.

"Morning Sulli-yah!" he shouted. Yah, his shouts were always irrritating.

"Yah! Oppa are you mad?" I shouted back.

"You should be thankful, I've even greeted you!" I'm just asking if he's mad. Nice answer Oppa, notice the sarcasm please.

"Whatever." I murmured to finish that conversation. He would just speak random things, that are no sense at all. So, I'd rather to keep my mouth shut .

Umma just laughed at us as she puts the breakfast at the table. I rapidly grabbed it and put some of it on my plate.

"Yah, Choi Sulli!" he shouted as I put my toungue out.

"Bleh!" This time, me and Umma is laughing. He looks like a kid that is stolen a piece of candy.

*five minutes later* 

"Dubidubiduraffa~ Dubidubiduraffa~ Dubidubidu~ Dubidubidu~ Dubidubiduraffa~" I don't know what I am singing but I know IU unnie sang this. It's just a little bit sad, and catchy.

I turned off the shower and I grabbed my lovely towel. It's pink and it has a cute design. I wrapped it around my body and went out of the bathroom. I went to my room and dressed up. I weared my uniform, socks, shoes and put my little backpack around my shoulder. I looked at my watch, 5:45AM.

"Bye Umma and Oppa. Oppa, since it's your free day, take care of Umma. Saranghae~" I said as I ran outside. It's cold. But fortunately, I have a jacket. I weared it and closed the zipper. I do not ride vehicles this time. I prefer walking and enjoying beautiful sights.

"Yah Ddullineun~" even though I can't see her. I already know her, Krystal.

"Yah Ddungieneun~" I replied.

We talked about some things. Like the newest episode of that, a new boy group debuted and so many random stuffs.

"Yah, Kry and Ssul! Morning." Suzy approached them. Like bored.

"What's with that face? Suzy?" I asked her. Seem's something is wrong with her.

"Nothing." she faked a smile. I know that she's hiding something. But, as her bestfriend. I respect her privacy. I know that she can't say it now.

We are already in front of the school's main gate. We saw Jiyeon and IU unnie are with the fangirls. Holding a banner and a pompom?

"We'll go somewhere Sulli unnie, bye. " Suzy and Krystal said in chorus. Aish, I always end up alone. I went in the classroom and headed to my seat. I played at my phone.

*a minute later*

Spell bored? S-U-L-L-I . Okay, all the girls here, are still outside. Except for me. Or, I must say L's Fangirls. L? He's just a wierd, tall, playboy and handso--. Okay, I'll rephrase it. He's just a wierd, tall, playboy, feeler, bad and a rude boy. I can't see anything special on him. Fangirls, including my bestfriends, were VERY obsessed with him. And, I don't know why.

I sighed after seeing the time. 7:00AM. 30 minutes more and the class will start. I sighed once again. Waiting my bestfriends to come here. I decided to read our Chemistry book.

"Waah! L oppa didn't notice my banner. Huhuhu."

"He didn't even saw me. Those tall fangirls! I should killed them."

"L oppa, smiled at me. OMG!"

"You're lucky, but don't worry. He'll smile at me tommorow."

I sighed once more. What the heck are these fans? I saw my bestfriends at the door. Talking seroiusly, but afterwards, laughing. I smiled while watching them.

L's Point of View

What the f**k are those girls? They look like lizards, I smirked at that thought. One thing, I already knew that IU, Suzy,Jiyeon and Krystal were obssessed with me. I am that too hot? I smiled widely while a plan popped at my mind. I smirked again while thinking of it.

 

Krystal's Point of View

Finally, after many days, L oppa noticed us. He even winked at me and smiled. Ow my gawsh! My heart beated faster onced again while thinking of this.

"Good Morning Ma'am Kim." we said in chorus. This is how we greet our teachers, proffesors, and other staffs of our school.

"Good morning too, please have a seat. And, by the way. Get one whole piece of an intermidiate paper." What the?Why now? Me, Suzy, Jiyeon and IU unnie looked at each other like saying "Nae eottokhae". Once Ma'am said that, it only means a SUPRISE QUIZ.

Sulli unnie is just copying what Ma'am wrote in the board. Sulli unnie so lucky. But,

But, what I am going to answer?

Jiyeon's POV

My eyebrows are already crossed while reading these questions. I sighed. I answered the most easiest number. But, unfortunately. It's only one. I bit my lips.

"Ms. Park, are you going to answer one item only?" Ma'am Kim said. I know it will end up like this. If I could only answer L here.

*minutes later*

I knew I will got the least score. I got one, while the three got 2. And Ssul got a perfect score. Well, it's always like that.

Normal Person's POV

Their class continued disscussion and hours past. The bell rang, meaning lunch.

"That's what you got when you all started with your obssession with that F I J K L M N O P." Sulli sang in the alphabet tune, saying it to her bestfriends.

"It's not our problem, L oppa is handsome, tall, nice, hot and smart. Who wouldn't fall for him?" Krystal said in twinkling eyes.

"Me." Sulli said quickly and the four didn't said anything.

The four girls just ate their lunch quietly, for the first time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------(A/N: So here it is. Sorry for the lame update. But, who's curious with L's plan. Hahaha. Guess, guess, guess! Hahaha. I'll update tomorrow ^^