L's Plan (Part 1)

A Playboy's Game

IU's Point of View

We just ate our lunch quietly. Me, Jiyeon, Suzy and Krystal looked at each other. Not brave enough to say anything. We continued eating like nothing happened. The bell rang signalling that lunch ended. Sulli standed up first. And the three followed Sulli. I was able to stand up but a guy pulled me and ran. I almost fell in the ground because he runs very fast. I saw his face.

"W-why a-a-are you here?" I saw him. Why did he pulled me here? At the parking lot? I saw his face, I felt that my cheeks are blushing. Who wouldn't blush infront of your long time crush?

L's Point of View

IU and me are at the parking lot. Phew! I grabbed my towel and wiped my sweat. I saw IU blushing and smiling while on the ground. Stupid girl. 

"Can you first stand up there?" I asked her. I continued wiping my sweat as she stand up. After that, I grabbed her hand and I ran fast. She ran too. Of course, if she won't run, she'll fell on the ground again. 

I stopped at the car, then. I opened the car's door for her to come inside. After she sat, I winked at her. Her cheeks were now red as a tomato. I went to my seat and started the engine. I just smirked and started the conversation.

"You're IU, right?" I asked her. She looked at me shyly, still blushing. Is that much she like me. Fall for me already IU. I smirked.

"How did you knew? Who told my name to you? H-how cou--" Tss. Too noisy. 

"Because I like you." I smiled at her widely. Waiting her to speak.

She didn't speak. I knew deep inside she coudn't believe. She even pinched her cheeks. Only in your dreams, miss. I looked away and smirked. This is excactly fun.

IU's Point of View

No words could say how I am happy. Seeing your first love confessing his feelings to you. Isn't that sweet? My heart is beating faster. I saw he looked away, he's shy. And yes, he's my first love. Everytime I see him, my heart beats faster. Everytime I hear his voice, it makes me fall harder for him. And everytime he's infront of me, I'm like shaking and don't know what to do. I don't know where are we going to. But I think this is the way to love. Pfft. I'm corny. The car stopped at the park. Park?

"You can think this is cheap, but. All I want is to do is to make fun memories with my future girlfriend."  He stated that make me froze for a minute. It makes me guilty. I went to one of the benches and sat there. He followed me and sat behind me.

"Sorry." I apologized and bowed shyly. "Mianhaeyo." I continued. He just patted my head and kissed my forehead. "It's okay." he said. I blushed once again. He standed up and went away. He leaved me alone? Is this a dream? Or a big joke? I  looked up to hold my tears. 

If this a dream, kindly wake me up. I'd rather finish this dream, its becoming a nightmare. "Here."  L? I looked at a man infront of me. He's holding an ice cream. Strawberry flavored ice cream. It's my favorite. But how did he knew?

"How did you knew my favorite ice cre--" 

"Because I like you." he cutted to my question. I felt that my cheeks are blushing, again. I finished my ice cream. 

"I'll take you home." he offered.

"I can ride a tax--" 

"I insist." ow-kay. I followed him. He opened the car's door. And I entered. Such a gentleman. He entered his car and drove me home. I told the address. The whole atmosphere was totally awkward. After minutes, I saw my house. 

"This! Stop!"I told him. He stopped the car and opened the door. I went out. 

"Kamsahamnida." I bowed. He patted my head and smiled. I smiled at him too. We waved at me as he goes to his car. I waved back as I walk directly to our door. He drove his car away. I entered the house. I smiled as I remembered our "date"'. I remembered that I had cut my class a while ago. But, nevermind. 

But, how am I gonna sleep this night?

Jiyeon's POV

I was worried about IU unnie. I coudn't see her from luch until this dissmissal. Yes, it's already dissmissal but because my house is far away from the three. Here I am, walking alone. I don't want to ride my car, or a taxi. I don't know but I want to walk. Only few cars passes this street. I sighed as I remembered I'm alone. 

"Jiyeon." I froze when I heard his voice calling my name. 

"L oppa?" I'm still not looking at him. Maybe it's just someone.

"Jiyeon. Please look at me. Please Jiyeon, I like you." Bwo! He like me. I put my head down in shyness. He lifted my head and then I felt a soft thing in my lips. The next thing I knew, we kissed. 

Less than a minute, I ended the kiss. I even don't know how to. I felt that my heart beats faster than the normal heartbeat.  But one thing I'm sure. I like him too.

He drove his car away. As I left blushing here. I continued walking at the side walk. I smiled widely as I remembered our kiss scene. Like in fairytales.

L's Point of View

Two girls left. Suzy and Krystal. Girls? I can easily control them in one look. I smirked again as I drove my way to the bar.

Normal Person's Point of View

The four girls are already in their own homes. But, L is in the bar. His cousin own that bar so that, even though he's still underage. He can drink, go and party there. Jiyeon and IU can't still get over. But, Jiyeon decides to hide it. Because of L's fangirls, they would be crazy and attack her. But IU thinks to confess at the second day. 

L thinks about playing their feelings. Thinking a plan how to riun their friendship. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N: Oh no! You bad bad bad boy you so bad! Don't do this me! Hahaha. I'll update the next chapter tommorow ^^. Those who suscribed, thanks for suscribing. Some of you, I can't write on your wall ^^ But thanks! Thanks for commenting and upvoting. BTW, who makes poster here? I need one. I'm not choosy but, please. Make me one! Thanks!