L's Plan (Part 2)

A Playboy's Game

Normal Person's Point of View

The students of the university had no classes this day. The staffs. teachers and professors of the university had a seminar at Gangam. This is for the school's latest project. All of the students are happy. That is what they call "free" day. Of course, except Sulli. Sulli is infront of her laptop, not even touching it. But she already slept in front of it. Boredness, Sulli, boredness.

Myungsoo, he's sleeping at his bed. Very tired of what happened yesterday night. Who wouldn't be tired that much if he's still partying 2:00 in the morning? Krystal, she spent up her time watching dramas, spazzing at her favorite groups. IU, busy at her own studio. Yes, she composes songs but never sang it in public. Still thinking of L. Suzy, she's reading books. Romance, horror, fiction. Any kinds of book. Jiyeon, she loves to play with her hair. Put cuticles in her nails, and some girly stuffs.

In the middle of Sulli's sleeping,

"Sulli yah! Get up there and cook for our breakfast! Umma's on the supermarket!" His brother Siwon shouted. He's definitely hungry. Sulli easily waked up because of his brother's "annosleepy but he can't ying" voice.

"Cook on your own, you have hands." She replied lazily.

"Yah! You-you! Aish. I'm tired." His brother told her.

"Ne. Wait for a hour." Sulli said before closing her eyes, to sleep again.

"Do whatever you want. I'll buy my own food." Siwon said as he closes the door of Sulli's room. "Why he should told me to cook when he have enough money to buy his own breakfast?" Sulli thought in her mind.

In the Kim's residence

Tteonajima doraseojima
Idaero bonael su eobseo
 Ireon nal dugo oh oh gandago oh oh
 Beoseonal su eobseo cause you are my destiny
Nal dugo doraseojima Bitgyeogajima pihaegajima you are my destiny

L waked up in his alarm. He waked up starving. 'Cause he didn't eat anything for dinner. He's still sleepy and lazy but he had something important to do. He dialed a pizza house. He ordered two boxes of pizza. Less than five minutes, his order came. He paid and directly ate it.

While eating, he's still thinking new plans for his "game". He smirked when a plan popped on his mind. He drinked his cola. He dressed up after he eated his "breakfast".

He texted a number "Go to the XXXX Mall." he went to the mall and texted again "At XXXX."

He went to his restaurant, yes. He owns one. He assigned the staffs to make the place romantic. He closed the restaurant. Just a simple date. Ballons, with romantic music. He smirked again.

Krystal's Point of View

I recieved a message from an unregistered number. He/She even texted me two times. I re-read the messages. "Go to the XXXX Mall. At XXXX?" I have a feling that pushes me to go. But my other side is telling me not to. At the end, I decided to go.

I dressed a simple red dress and pink heels. I also put light makeup. You know, I should pe presentable. I rode a taxi and went to the restarant. But , it's closed. I opened the door. There's no staffs? I went to the VIP section, there's a table with food. A romantic music and ballons. I smiled when I saw ballons. This is simple yet it's cute. But, whose date is this?

"Krystal." A man appeared at my left. L oppa.

"L oppa, why are you here? Are you having a date with somebody?" I asked.

"No. I'll confess to the one I liked." He said. So, who's that lucky girl?

"Take sit." he commanded. I followed him.

"Krystal, I-I like you." Ok, WHAT? He like me.

"You're joking right? Hahahaha. It's so funny." I faked a laugh. I don't want to hurt myself.

"I'm serious Krystal, please believe me." he kneeled in front of me. Ok, I believed. But, L oppa. I thought he only exist in my dreams bt, now. He's confessing in front of me. I'm feeling like my heart will explode now.

"L-l op-oppa." I called him.

"I like you Krystal Jung." he told me. I felt like my cheeks are hot. Aigoo! I'm blushing. He kissed my hand.

"Oppa, I need to go. I have something to do. Maybe next time oppa." I smiled a bit. I want to go out of here. I want to jump in my bed in hapiness.

"It's okay Krystal. Maybe next time."  he smiled at me too.

"I'll take you home." he offered.

"No. It's really, A-ahm. I can go on my own." I said

"I insist." but, I can.

"Please. I'm in a hurry." I said and went out. I rode a taxi. I don't want there. I don't know why but something's really wrong.

L's Point of View

After Krystal went out. I went out of this restaurant and walked to the opposite direction of her way. I'll buy something.

*minute ago*

"Yah! What's your problem?" the girl that I bumped shouted. She should be thankful that I've even bumped her. Many girls were dreaming of getting bumped or being that close with me. Well, her face was covered by her hair. She can't see me anyway.

"You." I answered back.

"What?"She fixed her hair and looked at me. She's not even changing her expression, huh?

"I said, my problem is you. Better go out of this place or be out of my sight in ten seconds." I warned her.

"Yah! you bumped me, so you better get out of my sight in ten seconds." she complained.

Sulli's Point of View

"Yah! you bumped me, so you better get out of my sight in ten seconds." I shouted. This Alphabet man is rude.

"Do you know me?" he asked.

"Ne."  I simply answered.

"You! You're the ugly, weird, tall guy who is popular here!" I continued.

He just smirked and went away. I'm sure that he is already annoyed. Hahaha, right for him.

Normal Person's Point of View

L went to the nearest department store to buy something. Sulli went to the mall bacause she wanted to eat ice cream. Krystal already went home. L is now preparing his "confession" to Suzy, he'll buy later a teddy bear. L's plan is to ruin their friendship.

Suzy's Point of View

I'm reading a book. Romance. I'm imagining L is the lead male and I'm the lead female. I sighed. When he will notice me? My feelings? In the middle of my "drama", an unregistered number called me.

"Yoboseyo?" I boringly said.

"Majubogo haryeodeon geu mal
Chama haji mot haetdeon geu mal
Na jeonhajido motan chae tto tteona
I jarie honja dugo tteonagane

Jikyeobol su bakke nan...
to chamabol su bakke na...
I goseseo neol gidaryeo
Aswiumman namgin chae
Tto meoreojindaedo du
Nuneul gameun chae malhae~"
L oppa?

"L-L oppa?" Why I am tering like this?

"Naega joha." You're dreaming Bae Suzy. You're just being delusional. Tsk, tsk. That's the cause of reading romances books. Just a dream.

"If this is a joke, stop! This is not a good joke!" I ended the call. Just a joke.

The number texted me.

"Check at your car." As I recieved the message, I ran to my car.

I saw a violet teddy bear hugging a heart. There's a message at the heart.

"I like you, Suzy Bae, from L." pinched my cheeks very hard.

"Ouch!" So, this is true. I hugged the bear and wet out. Hoping that L oppa is still there. But, I saw nothing. I went back to my room. Still hugging the bear.

"Oppa likes me!" I hugged the bear tightly.

Narmal Person's Point of View

L was almost finish at his game, but. He was waiting tommorow. Thinking of the girls reaction if they knew that the man they liked for more than months confessed to them. The five girls hadn't communication because of they thought that Sulli is still mad at them. So, they don't know about L's joke. Sulli, wasn't angry at all. She's just worried at her friends liking a man that doesn't like them back.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry, for not updating yesterday. I had so many stuffs at home. So, sorry. I should update yesterday but my mom uses my laptop. So, who's angry at L? Which do you ship? MyungU, MyungYeon, MyungStal or Myungzy? Or make MyungSoo ours? Haha XD.