Ending - Hello

Crumble

 


 

 

From: Lu Miyun

Meet me at the Cocoa Cafe' during. Seyun would be at Jihae and Yixing's.

 


 

 

It has been atleast three faithful night since I got back together with Miyun and try to start over. How? I had ask her but she just kiss me and the night was a night full of love and lust -and moans- which was very unforgetable. The next day I woke up alone only to see Miyun making breakfast. She had walk up to me before kissing me fully on the lips. 

 

"Don't worry" she says and I know what it was about. "Just leave everything to me, okay" 

 

I stay in Yixing's house at the meantime. It was just this morning that I receive her text telling me where to meet her and honestly I was a bit nervous. Maybe, Miyun wouldn't want to be with me anymore. Maybe she had change her mind and has fallen for other guy? Or maybe she just realize that I wasn't good enough for her. 

 

Yixing had smack my head when I voice out what I was feeling. 

 

"She loves you, you idiot. You're such a dense guy, Luhan" he says and I pout but hope he's right. 

 

I arrive at the cafe about 20 minutes before the meeting. I had my best shirt on -after freaking out about not knowing what to wear and Jihae had to kick me on the shin- and ordered my usual bubble tea. I  look around to find a place to sit only to find one vacant. It has a small round table with two red sofa across each other. 

 

I smile. 

 

It was my usual place to sit - with Miyun. 

 

As I waited, I took a look at the surrounding. The place hadn't change for a bit. It was still the warm and cozy place to calm down. That was why I love this place a lot. It always has been the most comforting place and also- the place where I met wth Miyun. It has  lot of memories. 

 

Besides, they sell the best bubble tea. 

 

I reach out for a newspaper and began reading it to past the time. There was a lot of thing happening in Seoul and I shook my head as I turn the next page. Yet again, there was a murder and a murderer is at lose. I sigh. I have to protect Seyun and Miyun from any harm. The world is getting more dangerous. 

 

The bell rang indicating a new customer just came in. 

 

I took a sip of my bubble tea as I turn the next page. 

 

"Is this seat taken?" 

 

I choke on my drink and I began coughing violently. After a while I look up after regaining concious of myself only to find myself frozen. There, in front of me, has to be the most beautiful women I have seen in my life. 

 

And she just happens to be the woman I love. 

 

Miyun smile cutely making her more beautiful. She was wearing a simple yellow dress that reach til just above her knees. Her hair was tied into a high ponytail with her frindge covering her forehead. She had light make up on and she wears 4 inch high heels. 

 

I was pretty sure I'm gaping like a studid fish right now and - oh god!- she's going to think that I am such a stupid guy and wouldn't want to be with me anymore. 

 

Miyun giggle and I scowl when I saw other men staring. Hey man, I internally say, she's my daughter's mother and also mine. " Umm... there is no place to sit and this one seem vacant. I'm sorry for bothering you. You must be waiting for someone, right? You must have someone especially with that handsome face" she says, giggling as my face heat up. 

 

"I am waiting for someone. I was waiting for you" 

 

I blurt out and Miyun laugh. "I'm sorry, what?" 

 

I rub the back of my neck. "Er... I mean, this one is available. You can have it" I said and she smiles before taking the seat across me, placing her drink on the table. A silence came over us as we sip on our own drink. Unconciously I would glance at her but look away when she look at me. 

 

Miun giggle. 

 

"I'm Miyun, Kim Miyun actually" 

 

"Huh?"  I felt like a stupid idiot right now. I wasn't expecting this. Oh god, she wouldn't want me anymore because I am such an idiot. Miyun giggle. 

 

"My name is Miyun. Kim Miyun. What's yours?" 

 

Miyun smile playfully as I wonder to myself, why the hell is she introducing herself when I know her more than she does herself? It took a moment before I realize what she was doing. My grin had to match a mad hatter's. 

 

Let's start over. 

 

"Luhan" 

 


 

 

I have lots to say but this the main point is I want thank you. To xiumin21, I want to thank you for your long comment. Really appreciate it. Your comment is meaningful, really.  But sadly to announce, this is the last update. Thank you to all subscribers. Thank you to all upvoters. Thank you to all commentor. I am planning to do a oneshot about Seyun, maybe, if I manage to have it right. But, the decision is still in comprehending. 

 

Thank you to everyone for reading this story. 

btw, did you guys know that Jihae is a girl version of Jongdae? 

Yours sincerely, 

ForeverSehun98 

- because Sehun and Ryeowook are my bias forever. Oh, add Jongdae to the list-