Chapter Six - Baby I'm Sorry (2)

Crumble

 

"Luhan. I'm sorry. Please forgive me" 

 

She says sobbing against my chest and I hold her tight. Her cries break my heart. I hate to see her cry. Those tears aren't worth it for me. 

 

"Miyun-" 

 

"No! Listen to me. I love you. I don't want to lose you. I don't like it when you call me Kim Miyun instead of Lu Miyun. I hate it when mother ask when I will get pregnant because I want to have another baby with you. Only you. I hate it that I snap at you. I'm sorry Luhan" 

 

She says and I hug her. The tears fell down my cheeks and I realized that I was glad. She still wants me. 

 

"You're not stupid. You're the best husband and father me and Seyun could ever ask for. I'm sorry for accusing of you cheating. I'm sorry for snapping at you. I'm sorry because I didn't give you the chance to explain" 

 

She was crying so badly now. 

 

"I need you with me Luhan. Please forgive me. I love you. Please don't leave me" she chokes out and  sobs against my chest. I smile with tears running down my cheek. 

 

"I'm sorry to Miyun" 

 

I whisper but she pull away, shaking her head furiously at me. "No. You aren't at fault. It's mine. I was too stupid and almost lost you. It's my f-" 

 

"No. It's mine. It all started because of me. I'm sorry Miyun-ah" 

 

"But-" 

 

"Now you listen to me. I'm sorry for not spending time with you and Seyun. I should have and I regret that I didn't. I was too busy with work and worries to give you and Seyun everything you need" 

 

"Luhan-" 

 

"I'm not done. I'm sorry you thought that I was cheating. But I didn't cheat on you. I love you too much" he says and Miyun pout despite all the tears. "Then what about the perfume and lipstick stain?" She timidly ask and I laugh. 

 

"No. That moment before, I had went to the club with my co-workers. But then I rushed home when I got your voicemail. Mrs. Im however held me up and kiss me. I didn't kiss back and made it clear that I only had eyes on you. Her perfume however got stuck at me when she kiss me I think" 

 

Miyun look away embarrassed. Maybe she did went overboard when accusing Luhan of an affair. 

 

I pull her chin to face me and brush our lips together.  "I would never do that to you. I love you too much" they stay in each other's arms just content onto having each other's presence. 

 

"I'm sorry for not being there with you. I'm sorry for being too busy with work. I'm sorry for not being there with you when you were hurt, that I miss Seyun's birthday. I'm sorry because you had to go through alone when Seyun was sick. I'm sorry. I really regret my action" 

 

"It wasn't your fault" 

 

"No. It was mine" 

 

"But-" 

 

Even before Miyun can say anything, I pull her and kiss her. She was shock at first but then calm down and kiss me back, her arms wrapping around my neck. I pull her close as I held her petite waist. The kiss was sweet and with a mixture of salty tears. 

 

I miss her, I thought as we kiss. I miss having her body against mine and her lips meeting mine. I miss Miyun a lot. I miss her. 

 

"Luhan" she whisper when we pull away and I place my forehead against hers. We were breathing unevenly because of the lack of oxygen. "Does this mean I'm forgiven?" Miyun ask timidly and I laugh. 

 

"You meant the world to me Yun-ah. You and Seyun are my everything. Losing the both of you means I die. I am nothing without you and Seyun. I love you Miyun. I really do" 

 

"I love you too" 

 

And we kiss again, all our worries gone with the wind, for a while. 

 


 

 

Miyun held my hand as we lay on the bed, her head on my chest listening to my heartbeat. What next? I make up with her already (and maybe make out too)  but what is next? What if we couldn't forget what happen? What if this happen again and  I lose her even before I can do anything? 

 

I learn that what if is a big meaning. 

 

"How can we forget Luhan? I'm scared if this happen again" Miyun says at me and look down before kissing her forehead. "I know. I'm scared too" 

 

We stay in silence as we stay in each other's arms, lost in our own thought. 

 

"Miyun-ah" 

 

She humm and look up at me with wide eyes, somewhat nervous with what I'm going to say. I kiss her forehead to her nose until her lips. 

 

"What if-

 

We start over again?"