Being Ordinary

Perhaps..I like you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min Ho can't stop smiling when looking at Shin Hye and So Won. Both of them are lovely. While driving, he will steals glance at them, both sleeping soundly.

Min Ho's mind : They must be tired. Like mother like daughter. Both like sleeping beauty. I think So Won will grows up to be pretty like pretty Shin Hye. (smiling) 

They finally reach the place. 

Min Ho whispers to Shin Hye : Shin Hye. We are here. (looking at her, sleeping soundly) 

Min Ho's mind : She is a natural beauty. Even with just light make up, she looks gorgeous. 

Min Ho gets closer to her. He feels like there is a something, something about her, is pulling him closer to her, and he feels like stealing a kiss. Just then, 

So Won whispers to Min Ho : Handsome Ahjussi. What are you doing? (giggling) 

Min Ho quickly move his position. He looks at her, speechless.  

Min Ho's mind : YAH!!! You little one. I totally forgot you are here. Otherwise...

So Won (kiss on Shin Hye's cheek) : Omma Omma. We are here. Wake up. Omma. If you don't wake up now, then Handsome Ahjussi will be the one kissing you instead of me. (she turns and looks at Min Ho, she giggles)

Shin Hye (still blur stage) : Muoes?! So Won? What you said? Are we here yet? Oh gosh, I'm so tired!! 

So Won : Omma. I was saying if you don't----

Min Ho quickly covers signal her not to continue. Shin Hye looks at them with suspicious eyes. 

Min Ho : She asks for more ice cream. I told her I will get her more. (giving a smile to Shin Hye) 

So Won : Deh, Omma. (smiling at Min Ho) I will have a different flavour this time! 

(Woo Rae Oak, Seoul)

Shin Hye : This place is lovely. 

Min Ho : Hope you like it. They served the best Naengmyeon. 

Shin Hye : Chincha? I love Naengmyeon. How did you-- (look at So Won) 

So Won : I didn't say anything--

Min Ho interrupts : She didn't say anything. But well, now I know your favourite. I'm glad you love Naengmyeon. I was having some difficulties in planning where to bring you for lunch. As you know--

Shin Hye : Don't worry. Understand your situation. This place is nice. I like it. 

Waiter leads them to the private dining room. The place is quiet and not crowded. Is a proper restaurant, in fact, quite classy dining area. Shin Hye understands Min Ho. In fact, she knows what a celebrity lifestyle will be especially for famous celebrities like Soo-Hyun, Min Ho, these people. They can't be ordinary, there is no way for them to dine at road side or non-proper place, it will be a mess. Definitely not a way for them to be shown in the newspaper or news, not a way to boost their popularity. Sometimes, she pities them. Celebrity. A dream for everyone, what people don't know about, they have no freedom. This is the thing they have to sacrifice if their choice is to be non-ordinary. To be special. This is also one of the reason that Shin Hye is not in the entertainment industry even with that perfect face and talent, because she loves being ordinary. 

They had their lunch. Min Ho is quite surprised when Shin Hye able to finish two set of Naengmyeon. He finds her very different. Not like any woman he met before, especially those pretty and hot celebrities, they will never eat like this. They usually order just fruit or salad. Otherwise, they will just drink coffee. They are always on diet. Min Ho never enjoy his meal whenever he is with any of these type women. He prefers to eat alone. But today, he enjoys his lunch with Shin Hye and So Won. Min Ho is quite shocked when the bill came, not because of the amount, but the number of items ordered. 

Min Ho (staring at Shin Hye) : Hmm..

Shin Hye (realised Min Ho staring at her) : Wae? 

Min Ho : How can you eat like a cow yet maintain your body like a lamb? 

Shin Hye (laughing)

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter