The Confession

Perhaps..I like you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(On the plane back to New York)

After the wedding, the next day, Shin Hye, So Won and the parents are flying back to New York. The place where they lives.Soo-Hyun and Ji-Hyun will be flying back to New York for their honeymoon after settled some work stuffs in Seoul. They will be in New York two weeks later.  The plane is about the take off. So Won looks out the window. 

So Won : Omma, I'm going to miss handsome Ahjussi. He is funny. I like him. (hugging her teddy bear that Min Ho bought her. He passed to her before they leave the hotel) 

Shin Hye silent. She remembered about last night. She is missing him too.

#Start of Flashback

After the wedding dinner, most of the guests (the young ones) decided to have a 2nd round. They head to the pool. Shin Hye doesn't want to go because So Won is around. She is not a party person and she definitely not going to party especially not in front of her 6 years old daughter. Even she is not really a mother, but she behaves like one. So she brought her to the park nearby the hotel instead of joining them. They were walking around the park. They were on the playground. 

So Won : Omma..omma..look at the stars. They are so beautiful. 

Shin Hye : Deh. 

So Won : Omma. (lie on the grass) Look at me (doing the butterfly pose) Butterfly. 

Shin Hye (smiling) : So Won! The grass might have bugs living there. Don't lie down. Get up. 

So Won : Bugs? (She jumps up) I hate bugs!! 

Shin Hye : Are you tired? Do you want to go back to the room? 

So Won : Ani. Tomorrow we are going back home. I can sleep on the plane. 

Shin Hye : Then what do you want to do now? 

So Won : Omma! Let's play hide and seek. 

Shin Hye : So Won? There is only 2 of us. It won't be fun. (So Won starts to make the sulky face)

They heard footstep. Someone is walking towards them. Is Min Ho. 

Min Ho : Of course we can play. Now we have 3. (Looking at So Won) 

So Won : Hooray!! Handsome ahjussi joining us? 

Min Ho : Deh. Little Princess. So 1, 2... I'm counting (look at Shin Hye and So Won) Wae? Run and Hide now! 

Shin Hye was shocked to see Min Ho appear. So Won is so excited. She already runs to hide herself. Shin Hye still stands there, stunt. When Min Ho counts to 20. He opens his eyes and finds Shin Hye still standing. 

Min Ho : Ms Park. Do you know the game of hide and seek? Is to hide and let people seek. Not standing here thinking where to hide and by the time is up, people seek you right in front. (waves at her) Wae? Pali Pali.. go hide. I will count again. 1...2....3....

This time Shin Hye hides herself. Actually she only stands behind a huge flower pot nearby. She is still wondering why Min Ho is not at the party, but here, playing hide and seek with them. She finds him very different. A Top Hallyu Star, that most of the women are crazy about, that not everyone can get so close to, is now here, playing hide and seek with them. Unbelievable. 

Min Ho knows where is she hiding. She is not exactly that invisible with the sparkling silver shoes that she is wearing. He walks slowly behind her. She still haven't notice him till she sensed something. When she looked back, she was shocked to see Min Ho just behind her, she nearly fall. Min Ho grabbed her just in time. 

Shin Hye's mind : Oh my gosh.. Now I'm in his arms. Aishh.. Shin Hye.. you... 

Min Ho (looking into her eyes) : Kwenchana? ("Are you alright") 

Shin Hye (face blushing) : Huh? Mueos?! (shy) Deh. 

Min Ho : Your heels broken! Kwenchana? (Looking at her foot) Your ankle looks red. Are you injured? (Before Shin Hye says anything, he bents down to check her leg) 

Shin Hye (shy) : Deh. I'm fine. I can----(When she tries to walk, she realized her leg hurt, probably twisted) 

Min Ho : Aishhh.. Don't move. Sorry for doing this.

Shin Hye is confused. What is he apologizing for? Just before she says anything, he carries her to the nearer bench. He takes out the heels and check her injured leg. 

Min Ho : Thank god just slight twisted. Should be alright if apply some ointment. Do you have any? (Shin Hye shakes her head) Wait here. 

Min Ho runs off. Shin Hye not sure where is he heading. Then, after awhile, he came back together with So Won. He is carrying So Won. When So Won sees Shin Hye, she asked what happened to her. 

Min Ho : Little Princess. Your pretty omma is injured. We can't play hide and seek today. I promise will play with you another time. For now, we need to go get medicine and apply for your omma, arraso? 

So Won nodded. Then Min Ho asks her to take Shin Hye's heels while he carries her instead. They are heading back to the hotel. They use the service lift as the park is behind the hotel. Using the service lift is quicker back to the hotel and safer, especially he is carrying her. They can't be seen in this situation, especially not when he is Lee Min Ho. When they passed by room 1112, they are not stopping. 

Shin Hye : Wae? My room is just----

Min Ho : Your room got no medicine. I have. (continues walking)

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter