It Hurts Because I Love You

Perhaps..I like you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her side of the story:

I decided to stay away from him. I didn't want to tell him the truth. I'm glad he didn't suspects anything. I thought I will be brave enough to overcome this. To endure the pain. To hide my feelings, my heart, my love for him, but in fact I'm just torturing myself. And just because I love him so much, I decided to let him go, the guy that I had been waiting, the guy that could be my Mr. Right. Today, I lost the guy I waited for so long. 

His side of the story:

I know that she is trying hard to stay away from me. I didn't want to ask her why. Perhaps, I should. But I didn't. I thought I will be brave enough to overcome this. Respect her decision, let her go, wait for her, but my heart aches every minute when the moment I know she will be away from me. And just because I love her so much, I decided to let her go, the girl that I had been waiting, the girl that I longed for, my Mrs Lee. Today, I might just miss the chance of having her as my Mrs Lee. 

Her mind 

I'm back to the States. Is my first day back home. First day without him around. I'm back to work after a long long holiday which I wasn't really expecting. James complaints to me non-stop of the cases that he had to handled for me. I wasn't really paying attention to him. Basically this whole morning, my mind is him. I can't stop thinking about him. Gosh. Now I know how those fans felt about him. He is really a killer. He steals my heart and even my body is back to the States, but my heart is with him. 

His mind

First day without having her around. I feel lonely. I miss her when the moment she walked into the immigration hall. The wall, the thin layer of partition, separate us. I was there. But I wasn't brave enough to appears and sends her off. I was with my hoody and sunglasses, hiding behind the pillar not far from them. Watching her. I saw Soo-Hyun passed her the box I gave to him. I saw her face expression. I know she misses me. 

~~~

Her mind 

Today after work, So Won told me that she was on the phone with him. So Won asked me when are we going to Seoul again. I look at her, speechless. So Won is a smart girl, she knows something is not right, she senses something. And tonight, I received a text from him. A short text, 

"I miss you, Shin Hye."

His mind

She had been back to the States for few days. But no news of her, not even a text. I know I promise her to give her time. But is torturing me. So I did something instead. I called her, my little helper. I asked her how are them. She told me they are good. My heart aches when she told me that she is different nowadays, she is more quiet compared to last time. I wish I'm there with her. I decided to send her a text. 

~~~

Her mind 

This morning I got another text from him. 

"Shin Hye, have a good morning. I miss you."

I smile while reading the text. James wonders what happened to me. He said I looked different today. Blooming? That is what he said. I didn't have time for lunch today so I decided to pack sandwiches. While I was walking on the street, I saw a couple. They are having some argument. I think of him. This reminds me that we never had an argument before.It is because we are not a couple yet. 

His mind

I sent the text. I waited for her reply. But she didn't. I decided to send her another text this morning before I off to filming. I'm working with Kim Hee Sun sunbae. My new productiom - Faith. Is about a modern-day plastic surgeon got kidnapped by me and travels back in time to the Goryeo Period, which is like 700 years in the past. I am the warrior back then that kidnapped her. I wish I'm the warrior because I have the magic power to travel to the States and kidnap her back here, with me. I miss her. 

~~~

Her mind 

Two days I didn't hear from him. He didn't call So Won as well. I'm worried. I tried surfing the net, news about him. It stated that he is currently filming a new drama - Faith, with Kim Hee Sun. Who is this lady? She looks pretty. Did he perhaps forgets about me?  

His mind

I am so dead tired. Fan meeting, filming and CF photo shooting. Gosh. Two days in a row, I had less than 4 hours of sleep. Hyung really fully utilised me. I feel so tired and I miss her badly. I need some sleep now. I hope to see her in my dream. 

~~~

Her mind 

1 week and I still haven't hear from him. Did he really forgets about me? 

His mind

I feel like killing myself now. How can I be this clumsy. Gosh. I shouldn't have left my phone with Hyung. Now just great. I lost my phone. And is not just the phone. I lost all the contacts. Her number. Her pictures. 

~~~

Her mind 

I miss him badly. 

His mind

I miss her badly. 

~~~

Her mind 

Is weekend. How come I don't fe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter