Capturing Her Memories

Perhaps..I like you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soo-Hyun : Are you giving up? 

Min Ho : Ani. I will never give up on something I really want. She is the one that I want. 

Soo-Hyun : B-But my sister doesn't recognise you. I'm afraid that she might not remember you. There is no assurance that she will remember you. You might need to wait.  

Min Ho : I know is difficult to wait, but it will be more difficult to regret if I give up on her now. 

Soo-Hyun : Min Ho. Thank you for not giving up. I know you do love my sister. I appreciate that. Fighting, Min Ho! 

Soo-Hyun : Morning. How are you today? 

Shin Hye : Oppa. I'm alright. Just feeling tired. (seems distracted) 

Soo-Hyun : Wae? 

Shin Hye : Is h-he still h-here?

Soo-Hyun : Who?

Shin Hye : M-Min Ho-ssi?

Soo-Hyun : He left. Wae?

Shin Hye : Nothing.

Soo-Hyun : Y-You really don’t remember him?

Shin Hye looks at Soo-Hyun. She shakes her head. 

Shin Hye continues : B-But oppa. He seems familiar to me. J-Just that I can’t recall back.

Soo-Hyun : Do you remember I asked you to be the tour guide. The wedding in Australia?

Shin Hye : A-Ani. Mianhe Oppa.

Soo-Hyun : Is alright. Maybe these will help you. (He passes her pictures of their wedding albums)

When she flips through the album, she noticed a picture. Soo-Hyun, Min Ho and Young Do. She points at Young Do.

Shin Hye : Is this your friend too? Do I know him?

Soo-Hyun : Hm.

Shin Hye : So oppa, what are they? Are they celebrities too?

Soo-Hyun : Hm.

Just then, some flashes strikes her. Blur memories…

~~~

“Oppa! Please explain to your best friends that I'm not their fans. I have a tough time explaining and you owe me a big one!”

~~~

“If she is a lawyer, then I'm a doctor.”

“I can't believe you guys are Oppa's best friend. Full of nonsense.”

“One thing you are like your "Oppa". No sense of humour.”

~~~

Soo-Hyun : Shin Hye. Shin Hye. 

Shin Hye : Mueos?! 

Soo-Hyun : Are you alright? 

Shin Hye (stuttered) : O-Oppa. I seem to recall back something. I was at the airport. I saw them. (point at the pictures) I remember I was with them. 

Soo-Hyun : Chincha? Deh. I asked you to brings them to our wedding venue. You remembered? 

Shin Hye : I only can recall this so far. I remembered they were saying that you and me are without sense of humour. Something like that.

Soo-Hyun : Aish..Both of them. Talk behind my back. (chuckles) So this is what you can remember so far? 

Shin Hye : I tried. But this is what comes to me. Not like I can do anything about it. 

Soo-Hyun : Ara. Ara. Doctor did mention it takes time. Rest well. I will bring in breakfast for you. 

Shin Hye : Gomawo. 

"Omma! Let's play hide and seek."

"So Won? There is only 2 of us. It won't be fun."

~~~

"Of course we can play. Now we have 3."

"Hooray!! Handsome ahjussi joining us?" 

"Deh. Little Princess. So 1, 2... I'm counting... Wae? Run and Hide now!"

~~~

"Ms Park. Do you know the game of hide and seek? Is to hide and let people seek. Not standing here thinking where to hide and by the time is up, people seek you right in front. Wae? Pali Pali.. go hide. I will count again. 1...2....3...."

~~~

"Thank god just slight twisted. Should be alright if apply some ointment. Do you have any? Wait here."

Shin Hye took a nap after the breakfast. Somehow, her brain seems to bring her back to the past. Her memories with him. But unfortunately her brain doesn't give her the access of remembering him. Is a blur version of him. Shin Hye awake from the dream that she just had.

Shin Hye (mumbling to herself) : Handsome Ahjussi? Who is that? (hitting her head) Ah. It hurts. 

*Ring Ring*

So Won : Omma. 

Shin Hye : S-So Won?

So Won : Omma. I miss you. 

Shin Hye : I miss you too. 

So Won : Omma. How are you feeling today? Mianhe, So Won is not there with you. But we will be there soon. 

Shin Hye : Is okie, my dear. Omma got Uncle Soo-Hyun and Aunt Ji-Hyun. 

So Won : And handsome ahjussi! 

Shin Hye : Handsome Ahjussi?! 

So Won : Hm. Omma. Handsome Ahjussi. 

Shin Hye : S-So Won. Who is handsome ahjussi? 

So Won : Handsome ahjussi is handsome ahjussi. Omma. You don't know? 

Shin Hye : So Won. O-Omma---

So Won : Handsome ahjussi will be very sad if he knows you don't remember him. (with a teasing tone, she didn't know about her currently experiencing short term memory)

Shin Hye : Huh? Why do you say so? 

So Won : Because he likes you. I believe Omma likes him too. Oh. Omma. I need to go now. Is late here. I still need to do my homework. Annyeong. I miss you. 

Shin Hye : I miss you too. 

After the phone conversation with So Won. Shin Hye is not sure if the "handsome ahjussi" mentioned by So Won is it Min Ho or someone. She is uncertain at the moment.

*Beep Beep - new incoming message*

Min Ho : Hope you are feeling better today. Sorry for yesterday. 

She reads the text. She recalled what happened yesterday. She was at the window. Just then, a person called her name and before she knew who is that, the person hugged her. The person is Min Ho. 

Shin Hye : Min Ho? He got my number? 

She goes through her phone. Noticed that there are many messages from Min Ho. The same person. She opens up one by one. 

~~~

Message 1

Goodnight, Park Shin Hye. From Min Ho 

Message 2

Are you asleep? 

Message 3

Go to the balcony. 

Shin Hye : What a weird message. Why will he asked me go to the balcony. (trying to recall back) 

Message 4

You look beautiful. I miss you. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter