I'm Nobody

Perhaps..I like you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I miss you"

"I love you"

"I'm lost without you"

"I want to be with you"

Are these reasons good enough to make me brave for once to move one step closer to him? James said that I should think of a reason to be with the person I love. Don't think far. Just for tomorrow. 

Shin Hye is fidgeting with her mobile. She reads the messages sent by Min Ho, over and over again. No matter how she tried to hide her feelings, tried to forget him, he is always in her mind. She fell asleep with the mobile on her hand. The next morning, she woke up by her phone tune. She looked at the caller ID - Soo-Hyun Oppa. Somehow, she doesn't know why, but she has a bad feeling. 

Shin Hye : O-Oppa?

Soo-Hyun : Shin Hye. 

Shin Hye : O-Oppa? Is midnight in Seoul now, right? (feeling uneasy) 

Soo-Hyun (serious tone) : You need to come back. 

Shin Hye : Mueos?! Come back? What do you mean? I----

Soo-Hyun cuts in : Min Ho is in the hospital...

Shin Hye drops her mobile after hearing what Soo-Hyun told her. 

Soo-Hyun : S-Shin Hye. S-Shin Hye. Hello. H-Hello--- A-Are you still there? ------

Shin Hye quickly picks up the mobile. 

Shin Hye : O-Oppa. (start to tear) W-What happened? Is he---

Soo-Hyun : Car accident. He is in the operation room now. 

There is a moment of silence before Shin Hye speaks. 

Shin Hye : I will come back. Please keep me informed of his condition. 

Soo-Hyun : Neh. 

Shin Hye texts Soo-Hyun. 

Oppa. I'm boarding now. Text me the hospital address. I will be there when I landed.

Soo-Hyun replied. 

I will pick you up. Wait for me at the parking bay. 

Is a long flight, but Shin Hye didn't even sleep. Her mind is all about him.

Shin Hye's mind : Min Ho Oppa. Jebal. You need to be safe. Please wait for me. I'm on my way back. Back to you. 

The flight landed after 14 hours long flight. The minute that the Captain announced that they had landed. She immediately switch off the airplane mode and text Soo-Hyun.

Oppa. Landed. Where are you?

Shin Hye got the text from Soo-Hyun. She grabs her luggage and runs to the parking bay where Soo-Hyun texted her his location. She saw his car. She quickly hops in. Ji-Hyun is in the car too. They are heading to the hospital. Soo-Hyun told her that Min Ho is out from the operation room, currently in the VIP ward. Young Do is with him. While driving to the hospital...

Soo-Hyun : Have you decided?

Shin Hye : Hm. 

Soo-Hyun : You know there is no way for you to turn back. 

Shin Hye : Oppa. I made my decision. Don't worry. B-But---

Soo-Hyun : Don't worry. Let me handle him. 

Shin Hye : Gomawo, Oppa. 

Soo-Hyun : Next time. Don't hide things for me. If not Young Do. I guess I'm still uncertain what happened to you and Min Ho. 

Shin Hye : Mianhe, Oppa. 

They are just few steps away from the VIP ward, they heard loud noises and broken glasses. They rushed in. 

Min Ho (screaming and yelling) : GO AWAY!!! GO AWAY!!! I DON'T WANT ANYONE TO BE HERE!! 

Doctor : Mr. Lee. You need to stay calm. 

Min Ho : STAY CALM? YOU JUST TOLD ME THAT I CAN'T SEE. AND YOU ASKED ME TO STAY CALM? HOW AM I GOING TO DO THAT? YOU TELL ME? (hand trying to grab something) 

Young Do : Min Ho. Jebal. (with teary eyes) 

Soo-Hyun looks at Min Ho, then looks at Shin Hye. She is already tearing non-stop. Before Soo-Hyun wants to go near to Min Ho, Shin Hye grabs him out. She signals to Young Do not to say anything when he saw them. 

Soo-Hyun : Shin Hye. Why do--

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter