Wish It Was You

Perhaps..I like you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Lee Jung - Wish It Was You"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AicWqVdnh6c

I wish it was you, the person who will laugh with me
I wish it was you, the person who will walk with me
I wish it was you — on our way back home in the late evening,
The one person who will passionately hug me

I’m afraid it will all disappear if I tell you
So I’ve hidden these words without anyone knowing

I really wish it was you, do you know how I feel?
Because my love is like breathing, I can’t hide it
I can’t let go of you, who is turning away right now
It hurts but for you, I need to say goodbye now

I’m afraid it will all disappear if I tell you
So I’ve hidden these words without anyone knowing

I really wish it was you, do you know how I feel?
Because my love is like breathing, I can’t hide it
I can’t let go of you, who is turning away right now
It hurts but for you, I need to say goodbye now

There is just so much to say
But I can’t say it and I miss you so I call your name again

I wish it was me, the person who is next to you right now
I can’t let go of you, who is turning away right now
It hurts but for you, I need to…
For you, I need to say goodbye now

"Sometimes love hurts, that feeling is unbearable, especially if that is your First love..."

Shin Hye and So Won had been staying with Soo-Hyun and Ji-Hyun for nearly 1 week. Shin Hye and So Won extended their stay in Seoul as the performance with Yuna got postponed. She asked if Shin Hye is alright to stay for another week. Soo-Hyun hopes that she will not agree but somehow she decided to stay. Soo-Hyun knows the reason behind. All these time, Min Ho will be with them all the time. Soo-Hyun wants Min Ho to be with them especially when he knows about Hyun-Joong is back. He is afraid. Shin Hye seems alright for the past few days. But Min Ho knows something is not right. She is extremely quiet compared to before. He is right. Something is not right. The nightmare begins when she bumps into him again when she is heading out to meet Yuna. Probably is fated. Fated for them to meet. This happened when Min Ho and So Won were heading to the parking bay while they dropped Shin Hye off at the lobby because they were late. This is the hotel which Hyun-Joong is staying....

Hyun-Joong : Shin Hye!

Shin Hye heard her name being called. When she turns around, she saw him. He slowly walks towards her. Shin Hye is about to leave, but he grabs her arm. 

Shin Hye : Why are you here again? Let me go! 

Hyun-Joong : Shin Hye. Please. Jebalyo ("Please") Just 5 minutes. 

Shin Hye : Just let me go! 

Hyun-Joong : Is that so hard for you to stay for just 5 minutes? 

Shin Hye (firms tone) : Neh. 

Hyun-Joong (still grabbing her arm) : 5 minutes. That's all I'm asking. After that, I will just leave. 

Shin Hye : Fine! 5 minutes. What is it?

Hyun-Joong : Shin Hye. I didn't mean to hurt you. I-I was----

Shin Hye : Is alright. I don't think I want to listen anymore. Your 5 minutes is too long for me---

Hyun-Joong : Shin Hye! This is so unfair. Is not my fault and stop putting the blame on me!

Shin Hye : So is not your fault? Whose fault was it? Is it my fault that you walk away during our registration day?

Hyun-Joong : Ask your beloved brother. Ask him. 

~~~

"Ask your beloved brother. Ask him...."

"He asked me to leave you. He gave me money to leave you. What do you want me to do? Tell me!! So is this my fault...."

~~~

Min Ho : Shin Hye. Shin Hye. (driving them back) 

Shin Hye : Hm. 

Min Ho : Are you alright? (sense something is not right) 

Shin Hye : I'm ok. (turn to him) Where is Oppa? 

Min Ho : He just called. He is at home. They had cooked dinner. We are eating home tonight. 

~~~

When they reached home, Shin Hye asked Min Ho to takes So Won into the room. Min Ho knows very well something did happened. He did what she asked. He can feels anger in her. He is worried. Shin Hye asked Soo-Hyun if they can talk. They are in the study room. 

Shin Hye : Oppa. Is there anything you are hiding from me? 

Soo-Hyun : No. 

Shin Hye : Really nothing. 

Soo-Hyun : Deh. (feeling uneasy) Why are you asking me this? You seems eerr different today. 

Shin Hye : Oppa. Why do you lie to me? 

Soo-Hyun startled. 

Soo-Hyun : M-Me?

Shin Hye (raised her voice) : I can't believe all these while you lied to me! Oppa. How can you do this to me?

Soo-Hyun : Shin Hye.

Shin Hye : You lied! All the while I thought he left me because he doesn't love me. I'm such a fool. I trusted you oppa. Wae? Wae Oppa? 

Soo-Hyun : S-Shin Hye. Wait. I can explain---

Shin Hye (yelling) : You paid him so that he will leave me? Is this how you love me? 

Soo-Hyun : Ani. Shin Hye. Is not that.

Shin Hye : Did you pay him?

Soo-Hyun :I-I----

Shin Hye : So you did pay him.

Soo-Hyun : That is not the truth. 

Shin Hye : That is not the truth? Then what is? 

Soo-Hyun : SHIN HYE! 

Shin Hye just walks out from the room and leave the house. Soo-Hyun chasing after her. Ji-Hyun at the living hall was shocked. Min Ho heard the "bang" on the door, he came out with So Won. He saw them. 

Soo-Hyun : SHIN HYE! 

Shin Hye : Leave me alone. 

~~~

Min Ho : Hyung.

Soo-Hyun : She met him. She won't listen to me now.

Min Ho : Don't worry. Let me handle. Take care of So Won. 

~~~

Min Ho : Shin Hye. 

Shin Hye : I said leave me alone. 

Min Ho : Fine. 

~~~

Shin Hye : Ahhh--How come you are still here? You followed me? 

Shin Hye walks on the street. She just walk and walk. Like a body without a soul. Walk without direction. She stopped when she heard sea breeze. She is near the beach. When she turns around, she saw a tall guy with a hoody on. Is Min Ho. 

Min Ho : Just to make sure your safety. I did what you asked. I leave you alone. 

Shin Hye (chuckles) : Chincha? Do you know the meaning of leave me alone? 

Min Ho : Of course. I did leave you alone. 

Shin Hye : Leave me alone means let me be. 

Min Ho : I did. I didn't disturb you. I let you be. 

Shin Hye : But you followed me!!! 

Min Ho : Well, then by right you should said "Leave me alone! Don't follow me!" ...

Shin Hye : Aishh...I'm not in the mood to argue. (look at the sea) 

Min Ho : I can be a good listener, you know. 

Shin Hye : You are just a spy for my brother. 

Min Ho : Don't assume things, lady! 

Shin Hye gives him a weak smile. She sits on the beach. Quiet. Min Ho sits next to her. After a while, he breaks the silence between them. 

Min Ho : You met him? 

Shin Hye nodded. 

Min Ho : You guys talked? 

Shin Hye nodded again. 

Shin Hye : I know you guys had been trying hard to hide me from him. 

Min Ho : Hm. 

Shin Hye : Do you have first love before? 

Min Ho : Mueos? 

Shin Hye : Am I your first love? 

Min Ho looks deep into her eyes. He said yes. She looked away. She lets out a sigh. 

Shin Hye : He is my first love. 

They both just quiet after that. Both looking at the sky, looking at the stars. 

(On the other side) 

Hyun-Joong : Very fast. You'll be mine again. 

(Hotel)

Min Ho : Don't worry. So Won is alright. I told Hyung I will stay here with you. Rest well. I will sleep at the couch outside. Anything just call me, arraso?

Shin Hye : Deh. Gomawo. 

(The Next Morning)

Ji-Hyun came to the hotel where Shin Hye is staying. She asked if they could talk. 

Shin Hye : Unnie. I-I...

Ji-Hyun : I'm not here because of your oppa. I'm here because I don't want to see you fall into his trap again. I'm here because I feel that you should know the truth. Soo-Hyun will not tell you but I will. I want you to know the truth. The truth about him. 

Shin Hye : Unnie. What trap? What is it? I'm confused. 

Ji-Hyun : The fact that your oppa paid him to leave you. That is true. He did pay him. But that is not the whole truth. This is why I'm here to tell you. 

Shin Hye : Muoes?!

Ji-Hyun : Your oppa loves you too much till he afraid that he hurt you by telling you the truth. That's why he will not tell you the truth. Because he doesn't want you to know the truth. He knows it will hurt you. 

Shin Hye : What is it? Unnie. Please tell me. Why oppa paid him to leave me? Wae? 

Ji-Hyun : Shin Hye. Deep inside your heart. You know how much your oppa loves you. He will do anything to protects you. He won't let anyone hurt you. 

Shin Hye (with teary eyes) : I-I know. 

Ji-Hyun : Remembered the dream catcher that Soo-Hyun got you? 

Shin Hye : Neh. He got it when he was in Las Vegas. 

Ji-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter