Thank You Notes

Perhaps..I like you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Is my tradition that I need to again and again to thank all of you for your supports and comments. Really appreciate. To those supporters that had been subscribing to me, Gomawo. To those that just subscribe to me, Gamsahamida. To those had upvote my ff, muax muax, to those haven't, please do so if you think my ff is daebak!! ^^ 

My other fanfics if you begins to miss this ff:- 

My 1st FF - You're My Destiny

The story involves The Park sisters. How the three sisters met their love one. How their love stories begins....

Love. Destiny. Dreams. Fate. 

Soo Jung ~ Love : There is only one happiness in life - to love and to be loved

Ji-Hyun ~ Destiny : Destiny decides who you meet in life but the truth is that only your heart that able to decide who gets to stay in your life forever. It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves.

Shin Hye ~ Dreams : Sometimes the dreams that come true are the dreams you never thought that you had.

Soo-Hyun ~ Fate : Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control. 

Min Ho ~ When love appears, you reached your destiny of being able to dreams. Fate appears when two lovers met each other, just like what you dreamt before. 

How I Met Your Mother 

Lee Min Ho, a spoilt brat with arrogant attitude. He does what he likes and ignores what he doesn't like. He got spoilt by his grandparents since young. His parents died of car accidents when he was only 5 years old. He was then treated like a 'prince' since young by the grandparents. Because Grandpa Lee is sick, after he graduated, he helps in the business. "Lee" Group is one fo the biggest public listed company in Seoul, Korea. They produce consumer products, basically what you can find in the supermarket, they produced it. Min Ho has a girlfriend, a girl that loves dancing. She is a dancer. Even his grandparents doesn't really like her, but he insists of being with her. He always goes against them. Till one day. He met her. An ordinary girl. Caught his attention. His love for Min Young begins to waver. He is confused. He is not sure why he is feeling this way the first time, not even with Min Young. He is curious to find out more of her - Ms. Park Shin Hye. His best friend, Yoon Shi-yoon met her at a cafe. He fell in love with her at first sight.

What will happened to them? What happened to Min Ho and Min Young? Did they break up? Did he realised that he had fall for her - Shin Hye, the ordinary girl? How about Shi-yoon? Did he manages to get Shin Hye? The battle between the Min Ho and Shi-yoon. From friends to enemy? 

Goong : Secret Garden 

18 years ago, Lee Shin & Crown Princess Chae Kyeong got married because of a promise of their grandfather. From enemy to lover. Shin Hye is the gift to them. 18 years now, the little princess has turned into a beautiful grown lady. She is King Lee Shin & Queen Chae Kyeong's precious. She is celebrating her 18th birthday this year. King Lee Shin is getting old and he knows sooner or later Shin Hye will have to take over the throne, but he knows very well of Shin Hye, she is too soft to be a Queen. She is kind-hearted. King Lee Shin fears that one day someone will take the throne off her, ruin her life. This is why he had decided to choose the one for her. A husband for Shin Hye. To be there for her, to protect her. There are 3 candidates - the Son of the Prime Minister, the Son of the Lieutenant General and the Son of the Royal Secretary. 

What will happened between the 4 of them? Who will Princess Shin Hye picks? 

My latest ff which to be updated - It started with a kiss

Lee Min Ho. A successful and capable business man, the heir of MH Corporation. Everyone envy about his success, his capability but how many people actually know the secret behind him? The answer is none. He is always quiet. He had been known as the "cold" man. Is he really a cold-blooded person? What caused him to be a cold person? Is it her?

Lee So Won. Daughter of Lee Min Ho. She used to be a cheerful little girl, but not anymore. She no longer smiling since she lost her. She hates his father.

No matter how successful is a person, he needs a complete family. But he can't because he lost her. He can't gives her daughter a perfect family. Being a single parent is not an easy job, especially if the person bringing up the kid is a man.

What had happened to the beautiful family that he once had? Did So Won forgived him? What happened to the successful Lee Min Ho at the end? It all started with a kiss.......

My ongoing ff - currently 50% completion

1. Unconditional Love

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/826307/unconditional-love-leeminho-lovestory-parkshinhye-romance-minshin-kimwonbin

My new ff

1. 101 Reason to Fall For You

"Tick dock, Tick dock, Tick....." the time is ticking. Every minute, every second, Min Ho looks at him. His heart aches when he sees him suffering, but there is no other way to save him except to set him free. He asked to remove his oxygen mask. 

"M-Min Ho....m-my d-dongsa-eng......" he said in a weak voice. Min Ho's tears starts forming at the corner of the eyes, he holds tight his hand. "W-Wae? What do you want to tell me?" asked Min Ho. "P-Plea-se h-help m-me to look for y-your s-sister in law......" he said before he surrenders himself to the God. "Min Soo!!!! Min Soo!!!! Doctor!!!!! Min Soo!!!!!" yelled Min Ho when he saw his brother's heart stop beating at the monitor screen. 

~~~

"I'm sorry, Mr. Lee. We had tried our best...." said the Doctor. 22 Nov 2014 8pm, the date and time that will be remembered forever. The day Min Soo left him. The day his only family members that he has had left him. He holds back his tears even though he is in pain and sad. Looking the white cloth cover over his brother's head, he said "Don't worry, Hyung. I will look for her." 

~~~

"I don't care how and where. I want what I need to know...." said Min Ho to one of the private investigator that he just hired. 

"Sir, we will try our best. But is difficult because you don't even have a name for us a-and....." said the private investigator. 

"If I have the name myself, I would have got her now. Why do I need to hire you and your team? Just find her..." said Min Ho in a stern tone. 

~~~

"Hyung. I will try my best to find her. Is hard. But I will find her." his hand massaging his nape while going through all the pictures that Min Soo has, trying to see if there is any sign of his sister-in-law. Sister-in-law.....who are you? Where are you? Min Ho is clueless about her, the day Min Soo left him, is the day he found out that he has a sister-in-law. It was a shocking news for him but because he love his brother so much, he needs to fulfills his wish, to find her. 

On the other side of the world, there is a young lady sitting at the balcony of Hordern Tower, Sydney city. 

When I was about 18, I met him. A person that changed my life. This was the first time that I ever fell in love, and it was the deepest I have ever fallen in love. The frequency and intensity with which I felt, anything, was something I didn't believe possible. I honestly didn't know that a person could feel so incredibly happy and horribly miserable. Finding the right person, a person you want to spend your life with, is the greatest accomplishment one can achieve. Yet, the unfortunate truth is that the right person doesn't always come at the right time. And that makes all the difference. We see it in all the movies. Boy meets girl. Boy and girl fall in love. An they live happily ever after. How wonderful it would be if the world were so simple. In reality, human beings are emotionally complicated and because of that, we tend to make situations complicated. Even if you do find the right person, if you aren't the right person you yourself, then the relationship will fail. It fails not only because the person you're with turns out to be the wrong person but they fail when you yourself aren't yet the person you need to be. When a relationship fail, we tend to make excuses and sometimes the excuses are just words to comfort ourselves. Am I in this category too? I don' know.....He was the one that I loved, and the one I decided to let go. Was it my fault for not giving the chance? Or he just doesn't deserved the chance? I thought I found the right person, turns out I cannot love that person the way he deserves to be loved, hence the only thing I did was to let him go. It was the most difficult decision I made in my life. My heart was torn in pieces. It had been years since I last seen or spoke to him. Although I'm in denial, but I still know that a part of me does, and always will, love him. Thinking about a person every day of your life that you know you will never be with is a hell of its own. But it's okay. Is bearable....

~~~

"Shin Hye-ah, you need to come back. Appa is sick." said Jong Suk on the phone call with Shin Hye.

"A-Appa?...I will come back..." replied Shin Hye. 

~~~

"My little sister. I miss you." said Jong Suk when he saw her at the arrival hall. He hugs her tightly. 

"I miss you too, Oppa." said Shin Hye with teary eyes. 

~~~

"Are you going to find him?" asked Jong Suk. He is worried for Shin Hye. 

"I don't know. Should I?" asked Shin Hye. 

"They say time heals and makes us forget, but when I'm back to Seoul, everything here seems to reminds me of him.....I guess what two people shared can never be erased..." said Shin Hye. 

~~~

"Can you forgive my brother?" said Min Ho. 

~~~

"The right thing at the wrong time is the wrong thing. He was the right person but just that the timing is not right....." said Shin Hye to Jong Suk, tearing. 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/8525

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter