The First Impression

Perhaps..I like you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#Start of Flashback - 2 months ago (Seoul) 

Ji-Hyun : Annyeonghaseyo Mr and Mrs Park. They are my family - Appa, Omma and dongsaeng. 

Uhm hyo seop - Mr. Jun, Ji-Hyun and Jae-Hyun Appa

Na young-hee - Mrs. Jun, Ji-Hyun and Jae-Hyun Omma

Ahn jae-hyun - Jae-Hyun, Ji-Hyun's younger brother  

Mrs Park : Ah.. By now you should call us Abeonim and Eomeonim ("Father-in-law and Mother-in-law") Please sit. 

Ji-Hyun : Deh. Abeonim. Eomeonim. 

First family meeting. Mr and Mrs Park decided to follow Soo-Hyun and Ji-Hyun back to Seoul to visit Ji-Hyun's parents. They are meeting at the dining place at the hotel they are staying. 

Mrs Jun : I heard from Ji-Hyun that Soo-Hyun has a sister. Is she here this time? 

Mrs Park : Deh. Shin Hye. She can't take off, so she didn't manage to fly back with us. 

Mrs Jun : I see. No worries. 

The parents are talking among themselves, they are glad that their parents are getting along well. 

Mrs Park : So have you guys decided where is the venue for your wedding? 

Soo-Hyun : Deh, Omma. Since me and Ji-Hyun are celebrities, I guess having in Seoul is difficult. We planning to have our wedding in Australia. Only invites family, relatives and close friends over. What do you think? 

Mrs Park : Sound good to me. But you should ask your in-laws' opinion too. You are marrying their daughter. 

Soo-Hyun turns to the future-in-laws. They nodded. 

Mr Jun (smiling) : As long as you guys are happy. We are fine with everything. Promise me that you will look after Ji-Hyun. She is my precious. 

Soo-Hyun : Deh. Jangin Eoreun ("Father-in-law of wife's side")

#End of Flashback

(On the plane) 

First class seats. Two handsome young men covering themselves with scarf, cap and sunglasses. They acted like couple. 

Young Do : Aishh.. you make us look like we are couple. 

Min Ho : My fault? You think is my fault? Don't forget this is whose idea. (Pointing at the scarf) I usually just wear cap and sunglasses. 

Young Do : Is all Soo-Hyun's fault. 

Min Ho : You can't blame him. You know he doesn't like his personal life being captured and going public. We should thanked him. Because we get to have a break and freedom. Travel without managers and bodyguards. That is so awesome. 

Just then, they heard someone talking in English, with slang. At first, they thought some white people since they are flying to Australia. But they got surprised when the "white" people is actually an asian girl with a white man. 

Shin Hye : James. Can you just place that there. I can't reach. 

James : Yup. Sure.

They seated opposite of Young Do and Min Ho. Shin Hye finds it weird that why they are covering up when she feels so hot. For her, she doesn't like hot weather, especially she is a New York girl. Whenever summer comes, she will travel to places with cold weather. She dislikes the heat. 

James : Arghh.. such a long flight. Thank god, you arranged that we transit in Seoul. By the way, Chloe. So what time we arrive again? Are you going there straight? 

Shin Hye : I think we reach in the morning, (checking the itinerary) about 6.30am. Probably I will go to the city and take a tour before heading to Dandenong. 

James : I wish that I can enjoy like you do. (taking out files and reading)

Shin Hye : You already took your vacation. Remembered? Just last week. For the entire 1 month. I was working overtime because of you. (smile at him) Now, is your turn to work hard. I get to enjoy. 

James : Yeah.. But still.. 

Shin Hye : Don't complaint. You are so lucky. You always got the clients that request you to fly around while I'm stuck in New York. 

James : Wow. Miss Chloe. You just prefer to be in New York so that you don't have to fly that frequent. And you know you and your-----

Shin Hye : Alright. Alright. Thank you very much. 

James : Please thank me for accompany you this time. I accept cheque. But if you prefer to pay me in cash, I don't mind either. 

Shin Hye just smiles at him. She takes out her mobile, sending a text before the plane takes off. 

Shin Hye : Oppa. See you in a while. I will be reaching about 6.30am. My flight itinerary already send to your email. No need to pick me. I will do some city tour before I head to Dandenong. Please tell omma and appa. 

Shin Hye : Night James. Only wake me when we arrive. Alright. 

She then puts on her sunglasses and headphones. ​When the flight starting to take off, Shin Hye starts to feel discomfort. She is afraid of taking flight. That is also one of the reason James gets the oversea clients. James is her best friends since High School. They are very close. He treats her like his little sister. He knows that Shin Hye afraid of taking flight. He holds her hand to comfort her. 

On the other side, when Young Do and Min Ho saw Shin Hye with James. 

Young Do whispers to Min Ho : I thought is a white chick. Wow. Asian chick with English slang. And she is one hot chick. I like it. 

Min Ho whispers back : Do you see the tall man next to her. Do you want to die? 

Young Do : I think I'm same height as him. Don't worry. Remember I got you. 2 vs 1. Definitely we will win. 

Min Ho : You are not thinking straight. 

Young Do : Well. Is a hot chick. Definitely worth it. 

Min Ho : Is just make up. Trust me, without make up, all cannot make it. 

Young Do : Come on. Don't be such an . 

Min Ho (teasing tone) : I learnt that from you. 

(Tullamarine Melbourne Airport) 

Shin Hye waves goodbye to James. James is heading to the hotel. He will be in Melbourne for a week, business trip. Shin Hye is attending his brother's wedding. 

As she is walking to the car rental counter, she saw the two handsome men again. The two of them are standing at the corner, still with the scarf, cap and sunglasses. One is reading the map and another one is on the phone. They seems like lost puppies. After she settled everything, she got a call from Soo-Hyun. 

Shin Hye : Oppa. I just landed. 

Soo-Hyun : Shin Hye. I saw your flight itinerary, are you on Qantas Airflight ? 

Shin Hye : Yes. QF429. Wae? 

Soo-Hyun : Good. I'm sure you are st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter