Baekhyun/Taeyeon - Hug

Wherein EXO Just Wants To Fit In

Baekhyun-Taeyeon

“Don’t kill me please!” Baekhyun shouts to Taeyeon who to her credit doesn’t jump up at the intrusion of a body slamming through the door.

But she also doesn’t have much time to do anything before arms are wrapped around her body and she is squeezed into what is probably supposed to be a hug but is more of a wrestlers lift. She is put down and she thinks she feels a on her but it’s so faint she can’t tell. Just as a fast and suddenly there Baekhyun is bowing before her, forehead as one with the floor.

Baekhyun is mortified and suddenly the promise of switching bathroom duty with Chanyeol for the next three months seems like a ridiculous reason to practically ually harass the leader of the hottest girl group in the country. In the world even. (Honestly though suffering death by girl is a lot more appealing than cleaning the tiny bathroom used by 12 guys who are more prone to sudden bouts of diarrhea than a dog with worms).

He feels a hand petting his head and looks up at the awkward expression on the tiny leader. “Bet, huh?” she asks.

Baekhyun is so startled that he isn’t immediately being fired (or sent to jail. Or being mauled by snsd stans) that he can only dumbly nod.

“Ah, don’t worry about it,” She straightens up before grabbing her bag and opening the door a little more violently than necessary, ignoring the yelp and thud from the other side before sashing out.

Baekhyun thinks he may be in love.

 

*****

Becuase in my headcanon this is how they would end up. Baekhyun as a fanboy wins me over so hard! =D <3 And Taeyeon is just really cool. *__*