Kai/Taemin+BoA - Favourite

Wherein EXO Just Wants To Fit In

Kai-Taemin + BoA

“BoA-noona likes me better!” comes the petulant whine. Kai can’t stop the vindictive smirk that curls up on his lips because finally he has one-upped Taemin.

He shoves his best friend hard who only shoves back harder sending him flying into the wall. He’s about to attack Taemin again before he realizes that a few of the people in the crowded waiting room full of SM members have turned to look at the noise. Including BoA.

Widening his eyes a bit he rubs his arm with a pout before walking pitifully towards BoA. Taemin protests of betrayal and how much a Kai is rolls right off him.

“Noona, I’m your favorite, right?”

BoA gives him a knowing smile before exaggeratingly petting his arm. “Aw poor baby, is mean old Taeminnie hurting you? Noona will make it better,” she cooes with fake kiss noises and all and Kai feels a warm feeling in his stomach and can’t stop a silly grin from appearing on his face.

He catches BoA gracefully side stepping as Taemin lunges at Kai’s back but Kai knows his best friend and would just like to point out he totally saw it coming. He puts up with the chokehold around his neck and just hooks his arms underneath skinny thighs before smiling at BoA who smiles right back, ruffling his hair and ignoring Taemin’s pout for attention. Kai revels at the judging look sent Taemin’s way as the older continues to whine (probably tipsy from the complimentary champagne). Key gives the pair a glare and Kai feels a satisfying curl of pleasure in the pit of his stomach knowing Taemin was going to get scolded later on.

Good, the y brat gets away with too much.

“I hate you!” Taemin dramatically wails into his ear when BoA walks away without acknowledging Taemin. He going limp and Kai ‘ooffs’ at the sudden heaviness.

“S’okay, BoA noona has enough love for me to go on without you,” he says cheekily and laughs as the he gets punched again.

 

*****

BoA loves Taeminnie like a little brother, but with Kai on the scene I can see jealously for attention arise! I love BoA as a noona to two little dancing ducklings =D