Lay/Hangeng - Notice

Wherein EXO Just Wants To Fit In

Lay –Hangeng

EXO is officially not supposed to be speaking to Hangeng. But seeing as they run in the same circle it’s very hard not to bump into the other. Like all the time. Lay is convinced Hangeng-ge doesn’t even know he exists and contents himself with doing moon eyes from across the room. It’s not like anyone notices, they always think he’s half blazed. So he’s free to ogle his senior all he wants.

Except the one time he actually is blazed and after blinking really slowly realizes he’s lost sight of the older Chinese (god) man.

“You’re doing a great job,” Lay jolts and turns around slowly (half because he can’t help it and the other half because the moment calls for it).

He feels electricity down his spine, blood pumping faster than the beat of the song in the background as he looks up at the older man.

Cool. Be cool, Yixing.

“Gah,”

Lay is too dazed to even be embarrassed at the decidedly uncool sound he makes and he watches with more attention than he has paid to anyone the entire day (past 6 years) as Hangeng’s mouth quirks up in a smile.

Thoughts of that smile are coupled with the sudden need to be cool again.

“Do you want to get a drink with me?” He rushes out in a second. He thinks he may have asked in Korean. The older looks surprised at Lay’s forwardness but the other hasn’t even seen forward unless he wants Lay on all fours.

He gets a laugh this time and a friendly pat on his head before the hand trails down to the nape of his neck. Lay thinks all the blood in his body might have accumulated in his face which is preferable to other parts of his body. +He wants to fidget but he doesn’t dare do anything to remove that hand.

“Sure, Yixing,”

EXO would never ever believe their easy going Lay had the ability to squeal.

 

*****
Doesn't Lay remind you of Hangeng from Super Junior? The first time I saw Lay, Hangeng came to mind. I really hope that EXO can meet Hangeng because he is so influential in KPOP/MPOP. My Lay is a bit of a ual deviant ;D