Suho/Victoria - Leader

Wherein EXO Just Wants To Fit In

Suho-Victoria

“Noona, really you don’t need to - ,” Suho feebly protests as the older woman pushes him on the couch before wrapping him snuggly in a blanket.

“Of course I do, Joonmyeonie,” and Suho really shouldn’t be so captivated by the way she bats her eyelashes.

He tries to protest again. “Leeteuk-hyung and Yunho-sunbaenim said they’d talk to me later about leader duties. Really there is no need to go out of your way for me -”

“They’re just going to give you that stupid pep talk about how you need to be the rock or pillar or something else, and how important it is to make sure the others don’t do anything that will get you fired with their phones,” Victoria rolls her eyes before disappearing into the kitchen and returning back with arms full of junk food.

Suho opens his mouth again, “Taeyeon-sunbae,” he unconvincingly starts. Victoria gives him a blank look at Suho actually feels ashamed. Then he feels bad for being ashamed. He starts mentally apologizing to the SNSD leader in his head, formal bows and all.

“Onew-hyung-” once more he is cut off.

“Onew is whipped.” Suho feels a jolt ignite in the pit of his stomach when Victoria makes ‘swish’ sound of a whip hand gestures and all. “Key rules SHINee now. And who do you think made it that way?” Her devious smirk halts all question of who is actually the senior.

Suho’s mouth is gaping which has Victoria picking up a skittle from the candy stash and aiming for it. It bounces off his teeth before landing into the pool of blanket at his crotch. Victoria leans down to pick it up again.

Suho doesn’t protest any more.

__

“So you have to be very attentive to their needs. Always have chocolate on hand,” she leans down to blow on the black nail polish on Suho’s hand. Suho has given up trying to protect his manly side three hours ago when they made hot chocolate and Victoria tried to curl his hair.

Suho nods and thinks of the way Kris gets extra irritated certain times of the month. He takes the advice gratefully.

 

 

*****

I don't think people give Victoria enough credit for being an awesome leader! Taeyeonie, I still love you (even in all your blankness)! Suho just can't say no to his seniors! ^__^