D.O./Ryeowook - Squat

Wherein EXO Just Wants To Fit In

D.O –Ryeowook

“I wonder though – who can do more love squats holding the other?” Sungmin asks, eyes grinning.

D.O. and Ryeowook look at each other as the other members break into rambunctious laughter. His eyes glide over the frame of his slender hyung. Just to assess of course. Huh, .

He was broken out of his own silent laughter when Baekyeol loudly ask (i.e. demand) that they find out.

D.O. gets out of his seat gracefully and strides up to Ryeowook-hyung who is trying to shut the whole thing down. Too late with the camera crew already positioned to record it.

Ryeowook’s face was turns down in an unhappy frown and D.O.’s heart stutters a bit. With some fast thinking he may just be able to preserve his title of the favorite dosaeng. He walked behind the older and quietly whispers, “Follow my lead, hyung”.

Ryeowook looks at him and nods and D.O. stands in front of the older. “Ryeowook will try first! 30 seconds, how many can he do? Ready --- go!”

D.O. leaps into Ryeowook’s arms ignoring the cat calls of . He can feel the petite man shaking and tries to tense up and hold as much of his own weight as he can. The look of concentration and determination was really cute. And the tiny arms around his waist was hot. His heart sweeps with every down drop and D.O. hopes his face is still in a signature blank instead of reflecting the gooiness he feels on the inside.

Ryeowook squeezes out 8 just as the beeper stopped and everyone ‘oohs’ and ‘ahhs’.

D.O. switches places with his hyung and as soon as the man is in his arms he knows he could probably beat the record.

The beeper starts and Ryeowook hyung is in his arms, and yeah he’s kinda heavy, but D.O. can’t stop the smile that comes to his face. He squats down once and leans forward a bit, making a show of overbalancing a bit before righting himself up. He can’t help but giggle out loud – whereas s had been encouraging towards Ryeowook, towards him they were throwing out cushioned insults and making it easy to laugh.

On the second squat down, Sehun lets out a not so quiet, “I bet his insoles are going flat” that is the perfect cue for D.O. to start laughing and tipping over, knees never able to get back up and resulting in him landing on top of Ryeowook. Everyone takes that prompt to start laughing hysterically as Sungmin pronounces a winner.

Underneath him, Ryeowook gives him a hooded smile. “This is why you’re my favorite,” Ryeowook purrs and D.O. can only give a cheeky grin in reply before his eyes widen at the brush of a knee near his crotch.

He goes to his seat grinning and doesn’t even kick Sehun in the shin for the comment.

 

*****

 

I'm pretty sure KyungWook is real - Ryeowook has totally adopted D.O. This was inspired by Ryeowook's surprising challenge on Happy Camp with Suju M = check it out, it's hilarious!