Xiumin/Heechul - Cheeks

Wherein EXO Just Wants To Fit In

Xiumin-Heechul

“Uh, what are you doing, hyung?” Sehun stares down at the oldest EXO member, huddled deep within the racks of clothes that they will be wearing later on for their stage. Xiumin is just tiny enough to succeed in having most of his body covered. But the shoes.

“Shhhh! He’ll find me!” comes the whispered hysterical cry. Sehun has just a second to wonder who when Heechul comes storming in through the door. It’s an automatic reaction to do a half bow but the older male doesn’t even acknowledge him before dramatically stomping over to clothes rack and pushing it aside.

“Really darling! If you wanted to hide, you could have chosen much better places. Now come to hyung,” Heechul coos, dragging the wide eyed Xiumin up and out of the room before Sehun can finish hearing the choked off scream of protest.

“What was that all about?” Luhan comes up and asks, eyes crinkled in confusion. Sehun shrugs. He wonders if he could wheedle bubble tea out of his hyung before rehearsals start.

Five hours later he sips the sweet milk tea and eyes the bruises on Xiumin’s cheeks and the haunted look in his eyes before deciding he’s better off not knowing.

 

*****
Anyone who knows Heechul knows of his obsession with Sohee. And with Xiumin looking like a male version of her, I bet Heechul will capitalize on it. =D -wiggles eyebrows-